“A Thousand Years”

100 days Boyfriend

Hello Readers,

I am sorry for late update, but don’t mind about me. Let just read the story… please enjoy. And don’t forget to write the comments.

 

AILYNN

__________________________________________________________

 

“They are here unnies,” said Seohyun looking down from the window looking down at the arriving cars in front the mansion.

“I am nervous,” said Taeyeon.

“Of cause you are. This time is the real one. Before you just pretend to be married,” said Tiffany.

“Hahahaha… do you really want me to remember my fake married in WGM at this time,” said Taeyeon.

“It can make you less nervous. It is worked right?” explain Tiffany. Taeyeon just nod her head.

“You look beautiful Taeyeonie, the gown is so perfect for you,” said Jea. Narsha and Ga-in just nod their head.

 

“Thank you unnie,” said Taeyeon.

“Congratulation unnie,” said Krystal and Sulli who walk to the waiting room followed by Victoria, Amber and Luna.

“Everyone, it will start any moment. So everyone get ready. The groom is just arrived,” said Taeyeon mother who just come to look at her daughter. The other girls start went down to the living room where the wedding will take part. The SNSD members who will be Taeyeon flower girl also went down waiting for Taeyeon.

“My daughter is going to be someone wife and here I am going to cry. You look so beautiful Taeyeonie. Umma is really happy for you and wish and pray for your happiness every day. Lee Shin is a good man, I know he will make you happy,” said Taeyeon mother with a hug to her daughter.

“Don’t cry umma, I will be happy. I promise,” said Taeyeon.

“I know, I know. You will be happy,” said Taeyeon mother back.

“Erm.. It not yet start but you already crying, yeobo. You will mess your makeup,” said Taeyeon father jokingly. Taeyeon mother glare at her husband, which making the man laugh more harder to his wife. Taeyeon just smile with her parent love act.

“My daughter look so beautiful and how I wish she still be my daughter. It was a waste to give her away to someone else,” said Taeyeon father again and give Taeyeon a hug.

“I will always be your daughter, appa,” said Taeyeon.

“Of cause you are, if not I will kill your husband,” said Taeyeon father teasing his daughter.

“I go first, just take your time. It will be any minute from now,” said Taeyeon mother and with that give the last kiss to Taeyeon chick and hug her.

“Are you ready Taeyeon? Are you sure you want to marry him? It is the last time I ask to you, after this I can only wish and pray for your happiness,” said Taeyeon father to Taeyeon.

“Thank you appa, I love you so much,” said Taeyeon and take her father hand. Her father just smile at her.

 

At the living room, where the wedding takes place, Lee Shin was stand at the attar looks nervous. The wedding priest who will conduct the wedding is Mr. Lois, Lee Shin father best friend and Lee Shin family lawyer. He has come directly from US when Lee Shin told him that he is getting married. Lee Shin thinks him as uncle and with that agreed that he will be the best person to conduct this matrimony. Eunhyuk was standing beside him as a best man whisper something to his ear to make him smile.

 

At that time, the reception wedding song was played by Yonghwa, Jonghyun (CNBLUE) and Jonghun  using their guitar playing a song “A Thousand Years”, a song that have been chosen by Lee Shin to tell Taeyeon how much he love her.

 

(Christina Perri - A Thousand Years)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

(Chorus)

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you

For a Thousand years

I'll love you for a Thousand more
 

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything

Take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath, Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday

Waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you for a Thousand years

I'll love you for a Thousand more

And all along

I believed I would find you

Time has brought Your heart to me

I have loved you for a Thousand years

I'll love you for a Thousand more
 

One step closer

One step closer
 

(Chorus)

I have died everyday

Waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid,

I have loved you for a Thousand years

I'll love you for a Thousand more

And all along

I believed I would find you

Time has brought Your heart to me

I have loved you for a Thousand years

I'll love you for a Thousand more


With that song SNSD members who in white gown coming two by two with a flower bouquet in their hands.

 

 

At last for the first time Lee Shin look at Taeyeon who now walking to him beside her father look so beautiful.

 

 

Lee Shin cannot take away his eyes, it was like an angel come from heaven who has come to Lee Shin life and will make him happy until his last breath. Lee Shin pulls out his hand to accept Taeyeon hand which has given by her father. Lee Shin bows his head to Taeyeon father and said thank you.

Lee Shin look at Taeyeon before bring her up front to face the priest wedding, Uncle Lois.

"We are gathered together on this beautiful spring morning to share with Jordan and Taeyeon as they exchange vows of their everlasting love,” start Uncle Lois. Of cause he will do the ceremony in English because he is English man. The audience have to wait for the translator to translate what he was saying before nod their head.

“Oh I am sorry if it inconvenience for everyone here but my… I mean, I don’t know how to speak Korean. But as Jordan Uncle I was feel honored when Jordan ask me to be the one who join them in this beautiful days.” Jordan just smile and said, “I was honored with your coming Uncle. It ok, we have a translator here.”

“Ok let we start again, we are gathered together on this beautiful spring morning to share with Jordan and Taeyeon as they exchange vows of their everlasting love in marriage. May their marriage will bring them the peace, joy, comfort and happiness in their future life. May Jordan and Taeyeon both look forward to each new season of their marriage, just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.
An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Taeyeon and Jordan, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.

The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as anything that can be seen, heard or touched.
 

For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls.

At this time, I’ll ask you,Jordan, and you, Taeyeon, to face each other and take each other’s hands.


Jordan, will you take Taeyeon to be your wife, to be father of her children, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

“I will,” answer Jordan. Uncle Lois smile and nod his head with satisfied.

“Taeyeon, will you take Jordan to be your husband, to be mother of his children, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”
 

“I will,” answer Taeyeon.

“Now Jordan, repeat after me; this ring, which has no beginning and no end, symbolizes the love and trust between us that will never cease. May its presence on your hand remind you of my love and vow. I place it on your finger as a visible sign of the promises which have made us husband and wife.” Jordan does what he ask for and put the ring to Taeyeon finger and Taeyeon do the same with him.

“If there is anyone who objects to this union; please speak now or forever hold your peace.” Uncle Lois look around a minute before start again;

“Until now Jordan and Taeyeon have spent each moment of their lives as separate individuals. But from this day on and every day after this day shall be shared and spent as one. By the power enthroned in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride.”

 

With that Lee Shin kissing Taeyeon lip with a smile and the audience claps their hand. Then, both families and friends come and congrats Lee Shin and Taeyeon. They take many pictures with the couples and among themselves.

After a while everyone now settle at open hall in the mansion where the wedding party was held. Lee Shin and Taeyeon were sitting at the head table with Taeyeon parents and her grandfather at her side and Lee Shin great grandfather and grandparents and Uncle Lois at Lee Shin side. They were waiting for the speech before the wedding lunch that will be given by groom best man, Eunhyuk.

“Hello, can I have your attention please,” Eunhyuk wait until everyone look at him.

 

“I was honored because I was given a mission to be the speakers today for my best friend wedding. It was a short notice mission actually. But as usual I can do anything that given to me,” said Eunhyuk with his usual smirk.

“Today I would like to share you a short story of Taeyeon and Lee Shin and how both of them getting to where they are now, as husband and wife. As we know, Taeyeon shii, is a famous girl group leader in Korea. I know her when she still a trainee in SM the same company as I. She was a very cheerful little girl back then and still she is now. She works harder to be an artist. I love her, as a sister. Actually all of us, I mean Super Junior love her as a sister. But when she turns 23 this year, she meets someone special. Someone who never talk to girls if it not because of work. But somehow, at that exact date when she turn 23, he talk to her only for a brief second but I already can sensed that he fall in love with her at that moment. I that night but he as usual always put aside his feeling because as I know him he put his work before everything. But as I predicted, he come to me a week later and told me that he make Taeyeon his girlfriend. Something unusual if you tell me because no one in his right mind make someone his girlfriend without first know that person but that what happen to our Lee Shin shii. He doesn’t ask Taeyeon to be his girlfriend because as he told me if he ask she will never accept it. And when I ask Taeyeon why she accept to be his girlfriend; she just said he make she feel that she is her girlfriend. She think without notice she act like one too. For your information although Lee Shin is good looking guys and succeed in his career but he never try to flirt with girls because he think he is not attractive and girls are afraid to talk to him. I don’t blame the girls if their afraid to come to him because he is not someone who likes to start the conversation and he was so rarely smile to others. But of cause I know that, the problem is not lie on the way he act with girls but because he still not meet someone who catches his heart. Once someone catches his heart he is totally difference man. You can see him as a caring and loyal and honest young man who can melt girl heart not because he give her with thing as we know he capable of because he is very rich young man but he give her his love which he secretly hide from the others all this time.

Now as we gather here today, because someone already catches his heart and he doesn’t let that girl run away with it so today he makes her his wife. To Lee Shin or someone know him as Jordan Anthony Ashborne Lee and to Taeyeon, I would like to cheer you in your married and to cheer you for your bright future together with each other. I hope we can meet Lee junior as soon as possible.” With that Eunhyuk bring up his drink and let the others chime and murmur the cheer together.

Lee Shin makes a word thank you to Eunhyuk from his sit and whispers something at Taeyeon ear which make her smile shyly. (It was a beautiful scene for a candid picture if you tell me, but I can’t upload the picture here because it a secret wedding…hihihihi).

 

That night, at the party…..

 

 

____________________________________

pls..pls... PLEASEEEEE.... leave some comments....hihihihihi