MEET THE PARENT PART 1

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 20

 

Without notice, Sunday is here already. The night before, Lee Shin has promised that he will drive Taeyeon to her house. And Taeyeon also call her mother that she will bring someone special. Taeyeon admit to her mother that she has a boyfriend and her boyfriend want to meet her parent. But when her mother asks her what the name of her boyfriend she just said it was surprise. Actually, she just wants her parent meet Lee Shin first before they said something. Taeyeon mother was so excited and she then told her husband and her father (Taeyeon grandfather who live together with her parent) about it. The family was happy for her because they know it was time for Taeyeon to has a boyfriend but still they don’t want to show their excitement until they know who the boy is. They know Taeyeon will find a good man but still they also know that love is blind. So they agreed to meet Taeyeon boyfriend and see for them self if the boy is really a good man for Taeyeon.

 

So that morning, Taeyeon wake up early in the morning. She feels happy but in the same time feel throbbing because she doesn’t know what will be expect. She really hope her parent and her grandfather will accept Lee Shin. The night before, when she speak with Lee Shin; she know Lee Shin need her.

“Sica ahh, can you wake up and help me to find a suitable cloth?” ask Taeyeon.

“Hmm, what time is it?” ask Jessica.

“It almost 8 a.m.” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm, it is still early. I want to sleep more.” Whine Jessica.

“Please, I need your help to find a suitable cloth.” said Taeyeon.

“Why? Don’t you just said that you are going back to your house?” ask Jessica.

“Yes and with Lee Shin oppa.” said Taeyeon.

“WHAT?” YOU ARE GOING WITH LEE SHIN OPPA? YOU NEVER MENTION IT TO US?” shout Jessica which then makes havoc early in the morning. Every one comes rushing to their room.

“What is happen Unnies?” ask Seohyun with apron in her body. She must running from kitchen.

“What happen here? Are you two fighting each others?” said Tiffany.

“Nothing happen really.” said Taeyeon.

“If nothing happen, don’t shout I want to sleep.” said Soo Young who start to go back to her room.

“No, there is something big happen.” said Jessica who then make every one look at her and wait for her explanation.

“What? Don’t look at me. She the one should give us the explanations.” said Jessica.

“What? I just wake her up so that she can help me to find a suitable cloth. I am going to my parent house today.” Explain Taeyeon. Now everyone look at Jessica because they don’t see what there for her to shout in this early morning.

“Oh, please. Ask her why she want to find a suitable cloth if she just want to go back to her parent house.” said Jessica. Now they all look back at Taeyeon.

“Ok, I am sorry not to tell you girls but I don’t want to make it big. It just that today I will go back to my parent house with Lee Shin oppa.” said Taeyeon.

“What?”

“Why?”

“Are you serious?”

Everyone ask her in the same time.

“Ok, how about everyone calm down and let Taeyeon unnie explain what really happen.” said Sunny. Now everyone sit at Taeyeon bed or Jessica bed. They wait for Taeyeon to explain to them what really happen.

“Ok, remember about the rumor a couple days ago.” said Taeyeon and everybody nods their head.

“My father call me to ask what really happen. It was when I am waiting for Lee Shin oppa after our schedule. In between my conversations with my mother, oppa come and ask me something which of cause my mother heard him as well so my mother told my father and then my father asks me who was beside me at that time. My father wants me to explain. I told him I will explain it today.” said Taeyeon.

“But why Lee Shin oppa need to go with you, unnie? ask Seohyun.

“Hmm, when I told oppa about it, he wants to follow and ask for my parent blessing.” said Taeyeon.

“Unnie,  can I ask you a question.” said Sunny. Everyone look at her. Everyone know Sunny is the curious one in SNSD. Taeyeon just smile and nods her head.

“How far is your relationship with Lee Shin oppa? I mean, we know you two just met but I also know some couple took ages to develop their relation and some is just over the night. So I want to know what he is for you?” ask Sunny.

“Hmm..” Taeyeon sigh.

“I can’t tell you specific how far my relationship with Lee Shin oppa was. But I know that this is the first time I care for someone and miss him every day. Every time when we met, although we just talk what happen to each other in a day, but I like it. And when he just sends me a short massage but I know he misses me all day. He makes me feel special and in return he is special for me. I know you girls think he is arrogant but with me he was just a normal person who really loves me.” Explain Taeyeon.

“Hold on a second. Do you said he love you?” ask Yoona with a squeals. All of them have a smile in their face.

“Hmm, he said he fall in love with me and he said he care for me. He always said that it will kill him if something ever happen to me.” said Taeyeon again.

“Unnie, you are in love.” said Hyeyeon.

“I know.” said Taeyeon with smile.

“Did he know that you in love with him?” ask Jessica who smile and hugging Soo Young who sit next to her all the time Taeyeon tell her story.

“No, I don’t tell him. I just slip out that I care about him and like him. But at that time he whisper to me, it ok and he will do anything to gain my love.” said Taeyeon with smile.

“Oh, he so romantic.” said Yuri.

“He doesn’t look like a romantic but from Taeyeon unnie story, he is romantic.” said Seohyun with smile. Everyone nods their head in agreement.

“Do you have your first kiss yet?” ask Soo Young.

“Yah! How can you think about it?” said Taeyeon.

“Do you?” ask Sunny.

“No, he said he will wait until I am ready. But he already hug me.” Said Taeyeon which make all the girls squeal.

“Oh my, it takes Yong oppa a year to hug me. But it just takes two week for Lee Shin oppa to hug you unnie.” said Taeyeon.

“It different Seohyun, Yong Hwa want you feel comfortable around him first and it work for you but Lee Shin oppa, what to say, he just difference. He said it himself, he already skips so many steps in build up a relationship and he doesn’t care about it as long as he can be my boyfriend.” said Taeyeon with smile to Seohyun. Yes it really a different scenario, Yong Hwa have to go through all the process just to be Seohyun boyfriend not because he slow in making a progress but because it will work with Seohyun. Everyone knows that Seohyun don’t care much about boys until she met Yong Hwa in the WGM show and with Yong Hwa she experience what love mean. And with Yong Hwa she feels the attachment call love.

“You right Unnie, if he do what Lee Shin oppa do, I don’t think I will accept him as my boyfriend.” said Seohyun with smile. The others just smile and nod their head understanding.

“So now, I already tell you girls what happen. And now Sica, you have to help me with my appearance. I want to look simple but still look beautiful.” said Taeyeon with smile.

“I will help you Unnie.” said Yoona.

“Me too.” said Tiffany.

“I am in.” said Sunny with smile.

“I don’t think you need me with so many assistants so hyunnie, what for breakfast today.” said Soo Young and drag Seohyun out from the room and to the kitchen.

 

At the same time, Lee Shin already in his tuxedo rush to SJ house. Eunhyuk ask him to come to their house before he goes to Taeyeon house. The days before, Lee Shin asks Eunhyuk helps when he said that he will going to Taeyeon house.

 

Flash back.

After he drop off Taeyeon back home that night, he call Eunhyuk.

“Hyuk Jae, where are you now?” ask Lee Shin.

“Lee Shin ahh, it is already midnight. Where do you think I will be?” ask Eunhyuk.

“Ok, wait for me.” Said Lee Shin.

“Why?” ask Eunhyuk.

“I need your help.” said Lee Shin and when Eunhyuk said ok, he ends the call and drive to SJ house.

 

A couple minute later, Lee Shin arrived at SJ house and when he comes in he just directly go to Euhyuk room. Eunhyuk still wake up and sit in front his laptop.

“You got Taeyeon on scandal. So what can I help you?” ask Eunhyuk.

“Hyuk Jae, I will go and meet Taeyeon family this week end. What must I do?” ask Lee Shin and sit at the end of Eunhyuk bed.

“WHAT? DO YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER?” ask Eunhyuk and with reflex stand up from his bed.

“Shhh. Stupid, why you have to shout. You will make the others rushing in here.” said Lee Shin and true to be tell, almost all the SJ in the house rush to Eunhyuk room. Lee Shin looks at floor and shakes his head.

“Why I am your friend, I don’t really understand myself why you have to be my best friend. Tell me Eunhyuk, Why?” said Lee Shin and laugh by himself.

“What happen here, are you two fighting with each others?” ask Donghae.

“Nothing happen here. I just joking around to this stupid friend of my, and he ask me why I be his friend. How stupid that question is?” explain Eunhyuk to the laugh Lee Shin.

“If I am stupid so you must be more stupid than me, because dumb can only be friend with dumber.” said Lee Shin again which make Eunhyuk laugh.

“You stupid, only stupid admit him stupid.” said Eunhyuk.

“How can stupid admit him stupid? He doesn’t know in the first place he is stupid. Only smarter people can know either he stupid or not. But it much better than the ignorant people who think they are smart although they are the most stupid man in earth.” explain Lee Shin.

“I think it really nothing happen in here. The just discuss how stupid they are.” said Sungmin broke the weird situation which make the others SJ nod and laugh. Then one by one they left those two with their stupid fight.

“I need help.” said Lee Shin after a while.

“Are you serious about this? You two just met.” ask Eunhyuk.

“I am. I just promise her that I will go and meet her family.” Explain Lee Shin.

“Why? Do you do something in proper to her?” whisper Eunhyuk and sit next to Lee Shin.

 “No, I will not do something like that to her, I love her.” said Lee Shin if that reason strong enough for Eunhyuk.

“You love her? But don’t you think it too early for meeting her parents?” ask Eunhyuk.

“I love her, Eunhyuk. I really mean it.” said Lee Shin.

“Do you really sure. You must understand, I don’t want you to regret later on. Meet a family can give a bigger picture. It sometime mean more than what you and Taeyeon having now. Her families maybe hope for something more, Lee Shin.” explain Eunhyuk.

“I know that although Taeyeon don’t thinking that way. She happy when I said I will come and meet her parent. For her, my coming and see her parent just for asking their blessing to date her. But for me, I want it to be forever. If I can I want her to be my wife.” said Lee Shin looking at Eunhyuk.

“I love her so much, I miss her everyday and worse I care for her and you know me very well what happen when I cared someone so much. It can kill me. I know, when I drop her after meeting with her, I will wait until she really inside the elevator. I ask a stand guard to guard around her building. I am really afraid if she drives by herself. When the guard send me the message that she in the move alone driving her car, I fill scared.” explain Lee Shin.

“I can’t undo what she is in my heart. She has it all. My heart, it belongs to her.” adds Lee Shin.

“How about your family?” said Eunhyuk.

“You know I don’t care what they thinking. But when her families accept me, I will go and see my great grandfather to tell him that I am in love and going to married the person I love. He will accept my choice and this will stop the stupid ideas that my grandfather has for me.” said Lee Shin.

“What you grandfather did?” ask Eunhyuk.

“At lunch today, I have a marriage meeting arrange by my grandfather. I left him and his wife with the girl and her family without listen to what they want me to listen. As I told you before, they always use me for their benefit but not this time. I don’t need them, but they do. So I don’t see what the problem if I want to married someone I love.” said Lee Shin.

“So, if you already decide. I will help you. But what do you really need me to help?” ask Eunhyuk.

“Teach me the proper way people always do when they meet the parents.” said Lee Shin.

“If that so, I think we need all SJ members to help you. I can’t help you alone because I never have the experience. With more head, we can have more input. I can ask them tomorrow. And Tomorrow night you come and we start your lesson.” said Eunhyuk with smile. Because it already late, Lee Shin not stay more for a chat he just say his goodbye to Eunhyuk and drive back to his house.

The next day, Lee Shin go to SJ house and was lucky that night SJ don’t have any schedules.

“Ok, Lee Shin is here already. So, I want to explain why all days today I ask all of you what really happen when guy meet a girl family. What should the guy act and what should the guy do when the situation is not in his side.” said Eunhyuk. The other nod their head because it was true that Eunhyuk has bugging them all day asking that questions.

“The problem is, this guy, which is my stupid friend will go and meet her girlfriend family this weekend.” Explain Eunhyuk.

“What?”

“Are you doing something stupid to our sister?”

“Are she pregnant.” said Kyuhyun bluntly.

“Why you ask that question?” said Siwon.

“It just the possibility and a good reason that make some guy meets girl family just after a couples week of dating.” explain Kyuhyun.

“If that the good reason for me to have her, I will do it. But right now, I just can hold her hand and if holding hand can make her pregnant, I wish she is.” said Lee Shin to himself which of cause can be heard by the person next to him, which are Donghae and Sungmin.

“Hmm, I don’t think that the reason, Kyuhyun.” said Sungmin with a smile.

“I also think that not the reason but now he can use that as a reason next time.” said Donghae and pat Lee Shin shoulder with a laugh.

“Lee Shin, can you tell us what the reason you want to meet Taeyeon parent?” ask Leeteuk. Everyone look at Lee Shin now waiting for him to answer the question.

“I love and care for her so much. And it kills me. If I can I want her to be my wife and of cause it just a dream right now, because I will not urge her to do it. I will wait until her ready. ” said Lee Shin. 

“Ok guys, you all already listens his explanations. So now we will make Taeyeon families like our Lee Shin. Although it may be hard because he is not someone who you can fall in love just a couple of minute after meeting him and we also want him to be himself.” said Leeteuk. The others just nod their head.

So the lesson has start on that night, Lee Shin try to listen to everyone word which is so difficult because the SJ members not talking in turn. They just talking sometime to Lee Shin but sometime to the members next to them. Then he have an act practice with the Shindong act as a mother, Siwon act as a father and Sungmin act as a grandfather and Kyuhyun act as a Taeyeon. The first part of the practice is going smoothly until;

“Omma, He so handsome and I love him so much. I want to be his wife.” said Kyuhyun and hugging Lee Shin arm.

“Omo, omo, girl don’t say like that. You must restrain your self.” Said Shindong.

“But omma, if I restrain myself he will be gone by now. I have give him a son a soon as possible. Oppa, do you want a son?” said Kyuhyun with eagyo which make Lee Shin start laugh.

“You, stay a meter away from him. You make your grandfather sick.” said Sungmin.

“You already sick grandfather.” said Kyuhyun.

“Siwon, say something.” said Eunhyuk.

“Oh yeah, If you want to marry my daughter I give you my permission.” said Siwon which make the others laugh harder than before.

“What? I just say what in my paper.” said Siwon.

“You are the actor, can you read what happen to your surroundings.” said Sungmin and knock Siwon on his head.

“Oich.. It is not my fault. It Kyu fault he should not change the scripts.” said Siwon and rub his head.

“It ok, I think I have some info beforehand thanks to you guys.” said Lee Shin.

“Oppa, do you really asking my parent to marry me?” said Kyuhyun who still act as Taeyeon. At that moment Lee Shin phone ringing showing that he got a message. When he looks at it, it was from Taeyeon and he smiles the smile that is not usual for SJ from Lee Shin. This smile is special. He then read the message

 

Oppa,

I miss you.

Yours.

 

Then without care that the SJ members look at him, he pushes the button call.

“Hello.”

“Hello, oppa.”

“Miss you too.” said Lee Shin.

“Oh oppa, you don’t have to call back.” said Taeyeon.

“I want too. So where are you right now?” ask Lee Shin.

“At home. And you oppa?” ask Taeyeon.

“I am with all SJ members. I will call you tonight ok.” said Lee Shin.

“You don’t have too.” said Taeyeon.

“I have too, just wait ok.” Said Lee Shin and when she heard that Taeyeon say yes, he end the call.

Then there were silent in SJ house.

“I still cannot believe that you are in love.” said Eunhyuk.

“Oppa, you said you love me. You betrayed me, oppa. You already have a wife.” said Kyuhyun which receive a pack of pillow flying to him.

After an hour, Lee Shin ask permission to go back home.

 

End of flash back.

 

 “Wow, hyung. You look so handsome. You look like a noble prince.” said Ryewook who open the door for Lee Shin.

“Thank you.” said Lee Shin and start walking to Eunhyuk room. When he knock and open the door, he sees that Eunhyuk already sit on his bed with laptop on his lap.

“Here, take this. It is your charm. My mom goes to the tample yesterday and she prays for you. Oh don’t worry, I just told her that you are fall in love with a beautiful and a very nice girl. And when I told her that you are going to meet her parent today she go there and bring the charm and ask me to give it to you for a luck.” said Eunhyuk.

“Oh, say thanks to her. I should meet her soon, it has been a while that I go and meet your mother.” said Lee Shin and take the charm from Eunhyuk. He then starts to walk to the door, Eunhyuk follow him to the front door.

“Good luck and tell me everything tonight ok.” said Eunhyuk and give a good luck hug to his friend.

“I will. Thanks.” said Lee Shin hugging his best friend. Then he starts drive his car to Taeyeon house to pick up Taeyeon as promise.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I have to cut this chapter into two.

It a bit longer. I will update the same chapter but part two tomorrow or the day after. As soon as possible.

 

Thank you.