SORRY WITH A ........K

100 days Boyfriend

Hello readers,

This chapter is actually a cut from chapter 26. I have to cut it because I think it have to be rated. It just has a little bit intimacy between Lee Shin and Taeyeon but I don't know how to mark the chapter rated. So here, I would like to remind the readers it was not proper for someone bellow 15.

 

THANK YOU

 

CONTINUOUS CHAPTER 26

 

Nickhun oppa, I am sorry but I think I have to go now.” said Taeyeon and run to where Lee Shin stand and arrive with the same time hotel manager.

Mr. Lee Jordan. Are you ok.” said the hotel manager.

I am fine; ask someone to clear all the mess. And put something else there.” shout Lee Shin and walk inside the elevator with Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Ryewook. Taeyeon also walk inside the elevator with them. When the elevator door is close, Taeyeon look at Lee Shin and grab Lee Shin hand to look at the damage of Lee Shin hand.

What are you thinking taking your anger like that? Look what have you done to your hand? What if your hand is broken?” said Taeyeon with an anger voice but with a very caring touch. Lee Shin just looks at her who now holding his hand. After a while the elevator door open and there are now on level 4.

We have clean the blood first and see how much damage you make to your hand.” Adds Taeyeon and walk out from the elevator and grab Lee Shin arms. They walk to Taeyeon room or to be exact go to Lee Shin room. Eunhyuk and the others just look at them and smile knowingly. They arrive in front of the room and Taeyeon open the door. Inside the room, Taeyeon immediately walk to bathroom inside the bedroom and grab a towel and wet it with water. Lee Shin walks behind her and just stands at the bathroom door. Without say anything she clean his cut and after a while,

Where you put the first aids, oppa?” ask Taeyeon and start goes to sink to wash the towel. She then opens the cabinet on top of the sink. There she find the first aids. She then brings the first aids to Lee Shin and put a cream at the cut. Both of them keep silent. Lee Shin just looks at Taeyeon. He misses her so much.

Why you punch that thing. You cut your hand badly oppa.” said Taeyeon.

I am jealous, you know that the reason.” answer Lee Shin.

I know.” said Taeyeon slowly. Then both of them back to silent.

Does it hurt?” adds Taeyeon who still caring Lee Shin hand.

Do you?” ask Lee Shin with whispers.

Hmm.” said Taeyeon and look at Lee Shin eyes.

Do you hurt?” ask Lee Shin. Taeyeon stop clean his hand and without say a word she turns around and walks to the sink. Lee Shin follows her and hugs her from back. Taeyeon feel stiff but then she feels comfort and it make her eyes teary. She tries to hold her tear but it seem impossible. She can feel sincerity in Lee Shin.

 

I am sorry for making you cries, Taeyeon. I don’t know what I should do. I never imagine that one day I make you cries and hurt you.” said Lee Shin.

Please don’t cry when I am not around. I cannot hold you. I feel bad about it.” adds Lee Shin.

And I love you so much. I want to give what you ask me, that is time to think but I don’t think I can give you that. I try to, but I can’t. I miss you and I can’t do work properly. I scowled my workers because I feel tight in my heart. I know it because I miss you so much.” explain Lee Shin.

I am sorry Taeyeonie.” whisper Lee Shin. He is kissing Taeyeon head. Taeyeon close her eyes. She can feel warm from Lee Shin breath on top of her head. Lee Shin than spin Taeyeon around so that both of them were face to face with each others. Lee Shin than wipe Taeyeon tears with his hand. Taeyeon close her eyes when she feel that Lee Shin face near to her. Lee Shin than kiss Taeyeon forehead, down to kiss her eyes, down again to top of her nose and

Can I?” whisper Lee Shin. Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly and nod her head slowly. She knows what Lee Shin is asking for. Then slowly Lee Shin lips touched hers softly and gently. This is their first kiss, so Lee Shin would like it to be one to remember. He brushed his mouth against hers, with just enough friction to feel the texture of her lips. His tongue dipped and traced, learning the contours of . He drew her to him, pulling her closer, closer until their body press together. His mouth grew insistent; his tongue darted forward, nudging her until her lips parted. He swallowed her soft moan of acquiescence, and then pushed forward to taste her. She was sweet and she was warm and she returning his kiss and she make him growing hard.

He moved his hands along the length of her, sliding down the length of her back until one rested on the curve of her bottom and the other at the small of her back. He can feel her heart beat. He can hear her moan and he can feel her hand is snake around his neck. He pulled her against him, against the rising evidence of his desire. He wanted her, he wanted all of her. God help him, he wanted her now. But then again he was a man who keeps his promise, so at the back of his mind he thinks he should stop and yet he couldn’t stop. But at last he pulled back, still holding her tightly

We have to stop, or you have to marry me today.” whisper Lee Shin with a short breath.

I love you, oppa.” said Taeyeon who hugging Lee Shin with a smile.

Thank you and I love you too.” said Lee Shin. He then cope her face and with his hand and then his lips found her again, as his tongue slid into and claimed her as his own. Taeyeon was returning his kiss with the way he shows her to do. She was a fast learner which makes him smile between his kiss before he stop kissing her and look at Taeyeon eyes.

Taeyeonnie, I don’t think I can wait until 100 days to marrying you. Please accept me so that we can be together. I don’t think I can handle myself with just a kiss after this. It will kill me.” said Lee Shin with a laugh.

I will marry….” said Taeyeon but cut with Lee Shin kiss.

Shh… You will say that after I do a proper way to proposed you Taeyeon. I want to do something special so that you know how special you are to me.” said Lee Shin cover Taeyeon mouth with his kissing again.

 

After a while, Lee Shin walks out the room and call for lunch to bring up to her room. He then asking Taeyeon sits next to him at the sofa. He then explains to her about his grandfather mess. How right now he just waiting for his grandfather to clean all the mess he did. He also tell her about Soo May and how she just also a victims of the scandals. How she came to him and begging him to cut the deal that has been made by his grandfather and her grandfather. Now, Taeyeon understand the situation and;

Oppa, can you make me stay by your side when something like this happen again next time. I want to share your problem and not just outsider. I don’t want to wait for you but I want to be there for you.” said Taeyeon.

I am sorry to push you away when this happen. I just don’t want to hurt you.” Explain Lee Shin.

You hurt me more than the scandal oppa. I hurt not because the scandal but because you push me away. I want be with you.” said Taeyeon.

Thank you. I learn my lesson Taeyeon. This few day, I feel like I living in hell. I cannot do anything proper. I miss you so much. It seems I am addict to you.” said Lee Shin with a smile.