SNSD, The NEWS and The SECRET

100 days Boyfriend

I am happy to have you back and read my story. Thank you so much, for the comments, Love all of it. And for the silent readers, still love all of you. Please keep coming, ok. And if you love the story please leave a comments. Thank you.

 

AILYNN

 

_________________________________________

 

Chapter 40

 

It already a week after Lee Shin great grandfather and Taeyeon family meet. They agreed to what Lee Shin and Taeyeon want, the small wedding just to confirm that there are husband and wife. And it will be as soon as possible because Lee Shin doesn’t want to wait too long. Lee Shin great grandfather accept Taeyeon and love her. He hopes Taeyeon will love Lee Shin no matter what will happen and to take good care of his great grandson. He also hopes they both can give him great-great grandchildren as many as they can and as soon as possible. Taeyeon family hopes that they can have a proper wedding but after hearing that was for Taeyeon safety, they at last agree.

Lee Shin also already meets Taeyeon agency chairman, Mr. Lee Soo-man. He told that old man about him and Taeyeon. Mr. Lee was surprise at first but then after hearing that the wedding will be a secret wedding, he then just nod his head understand. As a businessman, Lee Shin also make a promise to help him by invest in S.M. Town project and others S.M project that Lee Shin interested to invest.

The wedding will be held at Lee Shin mansion with the small audience from both side family and friends. Now what is left for both of them is to tell their friends, about their plans. So today, as plan Lee Shin will meet Taeyeon and all SNSD members at SNSD house, and now he already stand in front of SNSD doors. He knows there nothing to be afraid of but he also know that this is important for Taeyeon. He takes a deep breath and knock the door.

“Oppa, you early,” said Taeyeon but still give a way for Lee Shin to walk inside the house before she close the door back.

Lee Shin then walk to the living room and there almost every SNSD members waiting for him. He greets them. Taeyeon ask him to take a sit and she go back to the kitchen to bring something for drinks. Seohyun was bringing a plate of cut fruits from kitchen and Soo Young bring a plate of sandwiches. After a while, Taeyeon walk out from kitchen with a tray of drink. She then take a sit next to Lee Shin.

Everyone look at Lee Shin and Taeyeon, waiting for what they want to say to them. This afternoon, Taeyeon told them that Lee Shin was coming and hope all of them were here. They want to know what happen to both of them because Taeyeon look spacing out all the time after the holidays.

“Come on, what was the surprise? Taeyeon unnie, Lee Shin oppa, faster, tell us?” ask Yoona. The others which are trying to cover their curiosity just nod their head in eagerness. Lee Shin cough to clear his voice;

“I have something to tell you girls. I hope you girls understand and please don’t blame your unnie because it all my fault,” Lee Shin look at Taeyeonie who sit next to him and grab her hand.

“I love your unnie so much and I want to marry your unnie,” said Lee Shin with a smile in his face.

“WHAT!!!” the girls said it in unison.

“Is this true, are you accept it Unnie?” ask Sunny to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nod her head.

“Why?” ask Soo Young.

“Because I love Lee Shin oppa too,” said Taeyeon with a smile.

“No..No.. I mean why so sudden?” ask Soo Young back. Taeyeon just look at Lee Shin with a blush.

“Because I break my promise to her father and I am a man who will take responsibility for my actions,” said Lee Shin.

“What promise?” said Tiffany.

“I just want to get married to your sister, but it will be a secret.” said Lee Shin which make a girls stop whining, talking and asking. Every one now look at Lee Shin for further explanations.

“I want to get married to your sister so that I can be a proud husband but I am not going to rush her into something she not ready. So it will be a secret wedding with just a bow to our promise to be with each other forever. She can still live with you and be with me when she has time. I will still come and meet her just like now until she ready to announce our relationship to the world and her fans. We want to share our secret to you girls because you are her sisters and will be my sisters. I will take care of her and I will take care of you all. I will be your big brother,” said Lee Shin which makes the girls feel his sincerity. After a long silent;

“I think I want a big brother, I never have a brother before,” said Seohyun with a smile.

“I also don’t have a brother before, and I want to have one and the handsome one is a bonus,” Sunny look at Lee Shin with a smile. The others start said the same thing.

Tiffany then go to Taeyeon and bring her on her leg and then she give her a hug, “Congratulation, Taeyeonie, I am happy for you girl.” With that every members come and they make a group hug.

“So, is this mean you will still need me as your roommate?” ask Jessica to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nods her head.

“When and where?” ask Yuri.

“It will be next Saturday at Lee Shin oppa mansion. He will tell people that he going to have a big party at his house and will invite us to his parties. He will invite our friend and his friend as well so it will cover the whole stories,” explain Taeyeon. That end of the discussion about their plan now it turns for the girls to explain their plan. It of cause the plan about what to wear, when will they have to go for shopping and where the best place to go and so on. Lee Shin just smiles and take Taeyeon hand so that she will sit next to him back. After that they talk and want to get in charge on the wedding planning as well.

After a while, Lee Shin whispers to Taeyeon because he thinks it time for him to leave.

“Are you going back to your house?” ask Taeyeon.

“No I think I will go to my next place to tell the news. They will kill me if I keep it from them,” said Lee Shin.

“But oppa, you said that Eunhyuk oppa already knows,” state Taeyeon.

“He is, but he will never say a word to the other guys. It not his place to say it,” explain Lee Shin.

“What? Eunhyuk oppa already know about this but he keeps it from me,” said Hyeyeon.

“Errr…, Hyeyeon, I am sorry for him but he is my loyal best friend. He will never say a word about me to others not even his SJ members. I hope you understand because that what he is, a loyal man,” said Lee Shin talking proudly about his best friend.  

“Do you need my help with those oppas?” ask Taeyeon.

“Yea.. Lee Shin oppa, do you need our help to convince them,” said Yuri.

“No, thank you. I can handle it myself,” said Lee Shin with a smile to Yuri. With that he said goodbye to the girls.

After Lee Shin go, the girls start asking so many questions to Taeyeon.

“Unnie, I still curious, what promises that Lee Shin oppa have broken that make he has to take responsible?” ask Sunny.

“Yeah me too, I want to know but he seems want to avoid the question,” said Tiffany.

 “Err.. about that. It was nothing. I told him already it was nothing but he keep remind me that it was something to take seriously,” said Taeyeon with blush.

“And what it is?” ask Jessica. Taeyeon face becomes redder.

“I think it was hot tonight,” said Taeyeon and fan her face with her hand.

“Unnie, don’t try to avoid the question as well,” said Yuri.

“Ok…ok… errr…. actually it was nothing really.. we just do it.. that night. But he takes it seriously because he already makes a promise to my father. If not, it was nothing,” explain Taeyeon.

“You just do it… you mean do it .. Do it!..,” ask Sunny surprise understand what the meaning behind that statement.

“You did that with Lee Shin oppa?” ask Yoona.

“How was it?” ask Jessica with a cunning smile.

“Faster, tell us how it was?” ask Soo Young.

“I can’t tell you,” said Taeyeon shaking her head.

“Why, you don’t need give us a detail. Just said how it feel?” ask Seohyun. With these everyone start to laugh because the innocent but not so innocent Seohyun also want to know. With that they start joking around and start to talk again about the wedding plan. That night at SNSD dorms everyone start give an idea how the wedding should be conduct and everyone want to participate.

In the meanwhile, someone was so nerveous stand in front the door before he knocks the door. He wait until someone open the door;

“Oh, hyung come in,” said Ryewook. With a reluctant step, Lee Shin walks in to the house, the SJ house. He tries to think many ways to tell the news to these guys on the way to this house but until now he still blanks.