WHERE TO SLEEP

100 days Boyfriend

“Unnie, where are you?” said Soo Young on phone.

“I am at my room, why?” ask Taeyeon.

“Are you ok?” ask Soo Young.

“I am ok. Don’t worry.” said Taeyeon.

“Tell her we will go to her room.” said Tiffany at the back.

“Unnie, can we go to your room?” ask Soo Young.

“Yes just come, I am at room no… wait I don’t remember my room number. But when you come to level 4, you just have to go to right wing and my room was at the end of corridor.” explain Taeyeon and end the call.

After a couple of minute, Taeyeon run to the door when she heard a knock on her door.

“What take you all so long to come here?” ask Taeyeon and let her members come in to the room.

“Oh my, this is not room. This more like a house.” said Yoona.

“I said the same think when I walk in to the room.” said Taeyeon. The girls than look around the room just the same way as Taeyeon does.

 “Unnie, are you sure this is your room?” ask Sunny. Taeyeon just nod her head.

“But I think this room is a man room. It was difference from our room. The color, the furniture and inside there, it have man cloths.” explain Sunny.

“This is Lee Shin oppa room.” said Taeyeon.

“What?”

“No way”

“You have same room with him?”

“Are you going to sleep with him?”

Taeyeon doesn’t know which of the girls ask which question because all of them speak it on the same time.

“Are you ok Unnie.” said Seohyun.

“I am fine, hyunnie.” said Taeyeon.

“But you was with Lee Shin oppa just now, and he was so angry and we saw he punch that thing too.” said Jessica.

“Does he hurt you?” ask Yuri

“Hmm, let sit down first ok. I will tell everything.” said Taeyeon.

Taeyeon tell the girl what she and Lee Shin talk a few hours before. How they already solve their problem and everything.

“So, he not mad at you when he saw you with Nickhun oppa at the lobby?” ask Tiffany.

“He not mad at me, he is jealous and he already solve his jealous by hurting his hand.” explain Taeyeon.

“He seems like to kill Nickhun oppa. He scared me. And it was my first time look at Eunhyuk oppa like that too. Eunhyuk oppa don’t greet us but look at Lee Shin oppa and it my first time look at him so serious.” said Hyeyeon.

“But you said he was so cool at that time.” said Jessica.

“Yes, he is. I think Eunhyuk oppa was so difference.  And he look so handsome that time.” said Hyeyeon.

“Don’t tell me that you fall for him? You said he is player.” said Yuri.

“No, I will not fall for him. I just said he was difference at that time.” explain Hyeyeon.

“Taeyeon unnie, where Lee Shin oppa right now?” ask Soo Young.

“He said he have some work to do.” said Taeyeon.

“I am still not getting it. How can you forgive him so easily? He makes you cry and you just forgive him. Is there something that he makes that make you forgive him, unnie?” ask Sunny.

“They love each other. If you love someone, you will forgive him no matter what at the end especially after you know the reason. And after he ask you to forgive him,” said Seohyun.

“Wow, hyunnie. You really know what love is. Do Yong always do something wrong with you?” ask Yoona.

“Don’t say his name. I hate him right now.” said Seohyun seriously.

“Hmm, Yong is a bad boy right now.” whisper Hyeyeon to Yoona loudly.

“Unnie, don’t laugh at me.” said Seohyun.

“Girls, let Taeyeon unnie explain what Lee Shin say or do that make she forgive him.” said Sunny still not drop her curiosity.

“Sunny, I think you should be Sherlock Homes.” said Taeyeon with a laugh and follow by the others. Sunny just smile with the comment.

“Actually, I don’t know what really happen because both of us just keep silent. I clean his injury and he just look at me. Then he asks me if I am hurt. And he said he sorry and that It.” said Taeyeon. But she left one important thing that happens between her and Lee Shin. The kiss, the first kiss she ever has in her life, the kiss she shares with someone who she really loves. She cannot bring herself to tell her members about the kiss because she cannot describe how much she like the kiss and how much she want to be kiss again by Lee Shin.

 

“I think the story is a little bit boring. Hmm, I wonder what is really happen.” said Sunny.

“What do you think is happen?” ask Tiffany.

“You know, just like dramas. Unnie will cry, Lee Shin oppa will hug her, maybe after that he kiss her.” explain Sunny looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon face became red although she tries to cover it.

“See, unnie face became red. They do everything I said. He kiss you, doesn’t he?” said Sunny.

“He kissing you, unnie?” ask Soo Young looking at Taeyeon with a smile

“Come on, just tell us. We never have a secret before. How was it?” ask Jessica.

“Hmm, you should ask Seohyun how was it. She must know more than I’m.” said Taeyeon.

“But I already told you guy how was it. Now it your turn Unnie.” said Seohyun back. The others nod their head in agreement.

“Ok, it was my first time so doesn’t ask me to give you a detail. I like it.” said Taeyeon with a blush. The girls squeal to hear it. But that don’t mean they stop asking. Taeyeon keep shake her head because she doesn’t want to share her first kiss story with others.

“Unnie, can I ask you something.” said Seohyun with a blush.

“Hmm, what hyunnie?” ask Taeyeon

“Are you going to sleep with Lee Shin oppa, tonight?” said Seohyun with a blush.

“Seohyun your face is red.” said Yuri.

“Are you and Yong already go to that step?” ask Jessica.

“What. No..No... Yong oppa and I, we.. he.. just ..” Seohyun cannot make a word. She stutters.

“Seohyun, you stutter. Do you really do it?” ask Jessica back. Seohyun is blush.

“No, we don’t go that far.” said Seohyun with blush.

“So how far that you and Yong Hwa go?” ask Yuri with a cunning smile, making Seohyun more blushes.

“Taeyeon unnie, are you going to sleep with Lee Shin oppa tonight?” ask Seohyun again to Taeyeon trying to change the topic back to Taeyeon.

“Hmm, I don’t know where Lee Shin oppa will sleep because as I said this is his room. So maybe I just share with him. But I trust him. He will never make me do something that I am not ready.” Explain Taeyeon.

“See, that what I want to say. Here I want to confess that I am already sleeping with Yong oppa but just sleep next to him. We don’t do anything more than that. Oppa said he will not do anything until I am ready too.” said Seohyun to the others. The others just smile because they know Seohyun will not do something that far. She was someone who thinks everything first before do it. And they also know Yong Hwa was not that kind of guys who take advantage from girls. They admired Yong Hwa for his consistency in his feeling. He was one in a million of man. He so loyal to Seohyun and love her with his everything. He doesn’t have scandal. He try to make a minimum conversation to a female artists and this make him more attractive among the female artists because they think he is someone who hard to get.

“Oh my, what time is now?” ask Hyeyeon.

“Why?” ask Yuri.

“Don’t you remember, we have tour this afternoon? I want to look around this castle. It was a beautiful castle and I like it so much so I don’t want to miss to explore it. And do you all read the schedule they give to us.” said Hyeyeon. Some of her member nods and some shake their head.

“Tomorrow we have a treasure hunt for anyone who wants to join. And I don’t want to miss it too.” explain Hyeyeon with smile.

  “Really, I love treasure hunt. We can be in a same group Hyeyeonie. Can you girls wait for a seconds. I want to change my cloth, I would like to go to this tour too.” said Taeyeon. With that Taeyeon go to her room and change her cloth. After that they go to level 3 because some of them also want to change their cloth and put some make up. After that they go to lobby and wait for the tour begins.

 

Many idols come to join the tour. They greet each other and talk to each other. It was fun and full of laughter. This is the first time they are together without care if they will catch by paparazzi or fan. Their managers also not there to keep remind them that they should behave and keep out of scandals. This is fun, leisure and relaxes. They mix with each other and some openly show their affection to each others.

“Hyeyeon, you are beautiful as always.” said Eunhyuk. Beside him were Donghae and Lee Teuk.   

“Oh. Oppa. You all also come for the tour.” Said Hyeyeon when she see all the SJ members was there. Some already mingle with others idols.

“Hmm, why it was hard for me to make you realizes that I like you. Don’t you see my sincerity.” whisper Eunhyuk to Hyeyeon. Hyeyeon slap him at his arm.

“I don’t have to realize that. I know you like me and others girls as well.” whisper Hyeyeon back to Eunhyuk.

Then the manager come and introduce them to the person who in charge the tours. After a simple explaination, the tour starts.

“Do you want to give me an honor to be your guard in this tour.” said Eunhyuk and makes a hook with his arm waiting for Hyeyeon to take it. Hyeyeon just laugh and take his arm.

 

The castle was really beautiful. They have all the modern facility. They have a big indoor swimming pool. It was dividing to two parts. One is for children and one is for adult. They also have a sauna, and spa treatments. It also has a big library and a play room. When they walk to a play room, many boys idols said that they will absolutely come back to that room.

 

At that time, Taeyeon receive a message;

 

Where are you?

 

Taeyeon write back;

 

I am joining the tour.

 

After that she receives a reply;

Oh. I have work to do. So just have fun ok. I see you tonight.

 

After tours, Taeyeon back to her room but Lee Shin was not there so she decides to go to her members’ room on level 3 and maybe go to the BBQ party tonight with them from there. So she takes a bath and change to a proper evening dress. She goes to Jessica room. Jessica was not alone. Her sister, Krystal was there too with Sulli. She greets the girls and talks with them. After a while, Jessica rooms full of SNSD members f(x) members and some from others members. They has fun talking and gossiping until it time for them to go for BBQ party.

 

The BBQ party is great. The food is great, tasty and they also have a live band. CN Blue was asking to play couple of songs than join by FT Island. Then the others group idols who know to play the instrument start show their talent playing the song they know how. Everyone agreed that this is fun holiday. They don’t have a tight schedules and rules to follow. They just being them self and enjoys their days.

 

Taeyeon walk to her room after enjoy herself at the party. She got a message from Lee Shin telling her to enjoy the days. He say sorry because cannot join her because he still has something finish. She opens her door, and sees that Lee Shin was there. He was sleeping at the couch. There are paper work on the table and a tray with an empty plate. It looks like Lee Shin takes his dinner in the room. Taeyeon close the door slowly and walk to him. She pick up the tray and put it on the counter near a sink. She also, picks up the paper and stacks it together and put it on the table. She than sit on the floor next to the couch and look at Lee Shin who still sleep.

“He must be so tired.” said Taeyeon to herself. She look at him and smile because Lee Shin look so handsome in his sleep. He was so calm in his sleep. Then she feels cold so she walks to the bedroom and bring blanket to cover Lee Shin. She try to cover him slowly but

“Oh.” said Lee Shin woke up with a shock. He knocks his head with Taeyeon nose.

“Aww.” shriek Taeyeon.

“Oh sorry, I was shock. Are you hurt?” said Lee Shin. Taeyeon just nod her head and hold her nose with her hands.

“Let me see.” said Lee Shin holding Taeyeon hand and look at Taeyeon red nose.

“Luckily it not bleeding.” said Lee Shin smiling. Taeyeon just nod her head again.

“You know, you have sparkling beautiful small eyes.” add Lee Shin and lay back to the couch. He asks Taeyeon sit next to him. Taeyeon smile and take a sit next to him.

“How is your day? I hope you enjoy the day.” said Lee Shin and close his eyes.

“It was fun. Thank you.” said Taeyeon.

“I want you to have holidays. You work so hard. You need rest.” said Lee Shin.

“I think you should have a holiday too oppa. You work so hard too.” said Taeyeon. Lee Shin just smiles hearing that.

“You should sleep now oppa. You look so tired.” adds Taeyeon.

“Are you going to sleep with me?” ask Lee Shin with a grin. His eyes still close.

“Hmm, are you intend to sleep with me oppa?” ask Taeyeon back.

“No.” said Lee Shin open his eyes with a smile.

“Do you want?” whisper Lee Shin.

“Oh, no..no… I..Aish..” Taeyeon stutter. Lee Shin smile and now his face so near to Taeyeon face.

“Taeyeon, I want to kiss you.” said Lee Shin and kiss Taeyeon on . When they finish, Taeyeon was short of breath and Lee Shin just smile look at her.

“I will sleep here tonight. Maybe next time.” said Lee Shin which got a slap on his arm from Taeyeon. Taeyeon then stand up and walk to the bedroom.

“Good night oppa. Love you.” said Taeyeon and walk fast to the bedroom and close the door behind her.

“I love you more.” shout Lee Shin. Taeyeon was standing at door and smile.