HE JUST A FAN

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 18

 

“Are you really serious, Jordan? Is she really your girlfriend? How come she became your girlfriend?” ask Imchun.

“It is just happen. I don’t ask her, I just make her my girlfriend.” said Lee Shin.

“There no such thing just makes her your girlfriend. Don’t tell me you skip all the step that need to became a couple?” said Hoihoon.

“I don’t know there really have a step. I just do what best for me and of cause for her.” said Lee Shin.

“Of cause they were a step for someone can become a couple. Everything has a step just like baking a cake. If you skip one step you will complicated the thing.” said Imchun.

“He never once in his life bends to the rule so let him be.” said Kimjeong and pat Lee Shin shoulder.

“Anyway, can you ask your girlfriend to give me Soo Young phone number? I really like her.” add Kimjeong.

“I don’t know, but I don’t trust you with girl so I don’t think that I will give you her numbers.” said Lee Shin which makes the others accept Kimjeong laugh.

“Is this the important thing that you want to discuss with us, that you already have a girlfriend and she is an idol.” said Yeogyung.

“Are you seriously think that the reason for me to call you guys?” said Lee Shin looking at Yeogyung.

“Of cause it was not the case. But still, congratulation for at last you got yourself a girlfriend.” said Yeogyung.

“After the meeting, I would like to discuss a business deal to you guys. I just want to ask if you like to join. You know, this business that I want to discuss is not really my passion so that why I ask if you all like to join. For me I just do it because I have to do a favor for an old acquaintance but still it not my priority. I only do a business that I love.” said Lee Shin. The others nod their head to show their understanding.

“Mr. Lee, There a rumor between you and Miss Taeyeon. What can I say?” whisper Mr. So to Lee Shin.

“Wow, it is quite fast. Where the rumor came from?” ask Lee Shin.

“It was in allkpop, news in internet.” said Mr. So showing Lee Shin the Ipad. He looks at the pictures which were so beautifully taken. He then show the picture to his friend and they all smile.

“Hmm, just say that I am her fan and ask her for autograph. Oh and go meet her at once and tell her to tell others or any reporters that the picture is taken when I meet her for an autograph. Go now because I don’t want her to have any difficulty of this kind of thing. ” said Lee Shin. Mr. So nods his head and walk away.

Then the meeting starts, with the presentation of the budget of SBS from SBS accounting manager. SBS cash flow is in good term this early of year. Lee Shin and the others just listen to the presentation. It was really interesting meeting especially when the manager of promotion starts talking about the proposing activities that will take over this year.

 

On the other part of the SBS building where Inkigayo Music Bank were been recording, SNSD was in their changing room. Taeyeon just sit at the sofa talking with Yuri and Jessica while the others still have been put make up by makeup artist. There were a knock on the door, and come a manager oppa.

“Taeyeon, I got a call from director. He asks me to ask you what is really happen between you and Mr. Lee Jordan. Your picture is every way in the internet.” said manager oppa and show Taeyeon the Ipad.

“Oh no, what should I do?” said Taeyeon and the others girls now come and look at the Ipad. There really a photo of Taeyeon and the news title is ‘What is going on between Taeyeon SNSD and the most famous chaebol in Korean?’ At that moment there were a knock at the door, and everyone look and waiting who was it? Then a man who looks like in his late 20’s come inside the room. He looks so handsome standing at the door. He wore glasses, which make him like a handsome nerd.

“Excuse me, is this SNSD changing room?” ask the man. Every one nods their head.

“Yes, what can I help you?” ask manager oppa.

“Oh, I am Mr. Jordan Personal Assistant. Mr. Jordan asks me to tell Miss Taeyeon that he really happy for the signature you give him just now. He said, if anyone tell you what happen in the picture, just tell them that you are just being polite for giving him a signature and he said he is your fan. And he also asks me to make sure you are safe. So if anything happen just calls me. Here is my numbers?” said Mr. So introduce himself for the first time in front of Taeyeon with a smile paste in his face. He really likes SNSD.

“Oh thank you, Mr. So Mingshu.” said Taeyeon looking at name card in her hand.

“Oh, just call me Mr. So. My Director calls me by that name.” said Mr. So. At that time, manager oppa phone is ringing. It was from Mr. Lee So Man. He then shows with his hand gesture that he will take the phone outside the room.

“Mr. So, thank you for coming but is it ok for Lee Shin if I said like that? I don’t want he take all the blame and the rumor will go down if I don’t say anything.” ask Taeyeon in whisper to Mr. So. She don’t want Lee Shin take all the blame for the rumor alone.

“Oh, it will be ok as long as you ok. So don’t worry. No one can blame him.” ensure Mr. So.

“Err.. I am so happy to meet all the SNSD because I am one of SNSD fan and you all look so beautiful and Taeyeon shii, you look so beautiful too. I hope you will be happy with my boss and thank you.” adds Mr. So before he said his goodbye and walk away. Then a couple minute past, manager oppa come back to the room and tell the girls that he already tell Mr. President that all the rumor start because Taeyeon just entertain a fan although her fan is the famous chaebol. Then he asks the girls to get ready for the performance before he walks out from the room. Taeyeon just sighs because she knows she can’t do anything about the situation.

“Unnie, are you alright?” ask Tiffany when she look that Taeyeon face became more gloomy looking at the Ipad.

“I am fine, it just the comment in here is so bad.” Explain Taeyeon. Tiffany and the others girls try to read the comment. It was so many.

“I know he will never care what people think about him but still I feel heavy in here” explain Taeyeon touching her heart and look at her sisters. They cannot say anything accept they only can give her a smile of courage.

 

After the schedule, Taeyeon with the help of her sisters at last have to ensure the manager oppa, that she has personal matter and need to go somewhere with her own. Manager oppa make Taeyeon promise that she will never make anything that can be a rumors. After a while, Taeyeon go to the bench outside of SBS building where Lee Shin said he will be waiting. But when she arrive, Lee Shin was not there so she decide to sit and wait for Lee Shin. Then her phone starts to ring. When she looks at the caller, it was from her mothers.

“Hello omma.” said Taeyeon.

“Hello my baby girl. Where are you right now? ” said her omma.

“I just finish my schedule and still at SBS building. Is there something wrong omma?” ask Taeyeon.

“Oh, nothing happen. I just want to call because I miss you and how are you right now?” ask her omma.

“I am ok omma. Why?” said Taeyeon.

“Your appa ask me to call you because he said he looks at the internet and it has a lot of your story. He wants to ask if it true. And are you ok?” ask her omma. At that time Lee Shin was stand next to her and said;

“I am sorry, do you wait long. I just go and bought coffee. Here it for you.” said Lee Shin without notice that Taeyeon was on phone with someone. Taeyeon have to make a gesture using her hand to show Lee Shin that she was converse with someone important.

 

“Who is that?” ask her omma.

“Oh, it was nobody, omma. It just my friend.” said Taeyeon.

“Are you with boy Taeyeon?” ask her omma. Then she heard that her omma tell her appa about that.

“Hello, Taeyeon.” said her appa.

“Hello, appa.” said Taeyeon with a sigh.

“Your omma said that you with boy.” said her appa