I'm Yours

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 23

 

Taeyeon phone is ringing and this time when she look at the caller ID, it was from Lee Shin. She doesn’t know if she wants to answer the phone or not. She feels betrayed and her heart is hurt like something squeezes it hard. She just looks at her phone which still ringing. She confuses what she should do in this situation.

What should I do?” Taeyeon said to her members who looking at her.

Just answer the phone, Unnie. You must listen to his explaination before you come to conclusion.” said Seohyun. Taeyeon nod her head and push the green button to answer the phone.

Hello.”

Taeyeon, I am sorry. I think I can’t see you tonight. The reporters are tailing me every way. It is dangerous for you.” said Lee Shin.

Oppa, it true then.” said Taeyeon.

Hmm, what true?” ask Lee Shin.

You already have someone.” said Taeyeon.

WHAT? NO. It not true.” said Lee Shin.

So it just a rumor. Nothing really going on.” said Taeyeon.

It was hard to explain.” said Lee Shin. It is really hard to explain. Lee Shin technically right now is betrothed to Soo May, but it just technically because the deal already been seal by his grandfather and Soo May grandfather. It is only in the name until his grandfather pulls back the deal which he will do so because if not he will call as a fraud by the others parties or Lee Shin himself will go and finish the deal that his grandfather starts. But right now, he is still waiting for his grandfather actions as what have been decided by his great grandfather that afternoon.

Why it hard to explain, the answer is YES or NO, oppa?” ask Taeyeon and she was about to cry. She tries to hold it back.

The answer is YES and NO, that why it hard to explain.” said Lee Shin honestly.

What you mean it Yes and No?” ask Taeyeon which already in tear. Lee Shin can hear the hurt in her voice. He knows he should do something to make Taeyeon understand but he will not lied to her. He knows the truth is hurt but it will not complicate the thing.

Taeyeon, listen to me. Please trust me. I love you so much, more than anything in my life. I care for you so please don’t cry. It hurt me to just listen for your crying. If I can I want to hold you right now saying it all not true. But still I don’t want to start lying to you. Yes, in name, only in name that my grandfather already make a deal with that girl grandfather but ..” said Lee Shin but have to stop when he heard that Taeyeon sound quiver just listen his explaination.

Oh please Taeyeon, don’t cry. The deal will off as soon as possible ok. Please trust me. I will do anything to cut off the deal. Please, don’t cry. I love you. It hurt me to know you are crying right now. Please. I am sorry. I love you so much, I don’t mean to make you cry.” said Lee Shin. It hurt him so much just listening Taeyeon crying. He has made promise not to hurt her but in the end without intention he hurt her.

Oppa, I am sorry. It just hurt knowing the truth.” said Taeyeon and end the phone. Her members who are listens all the conversation and see Taeyeon tearing eyes come and hug her.

Unnie, don’t cry.” said Yuri. At that time, Taeyeon phone is ringing again and of cause it from Lee Shin. Seohyun take the phone and answer it.

Hello, Lee Shin oppa.” said Seohyun.

Hmm, who is this? Can I speak to Taeyeon?” ask Lee Shin.

Oppa, can you call tomorrow. Taeyeon unnie was so shock and she cannot answer your call right now.” said Seohyun. At the back Lee Shin heard the SNSD members try to comfort Taeyeon who he know is crying right now.

Tell her, I will do everything.” said Lee Shin and end the phone. Oh how he wish he can see her right now and comfort her himself but he know that it is not a good decision to just go and meet her right now with all the reporters going after him. So at the end he just went back to his house. He will do everything to solve the problems that have been created by his grandfather. Although he hate his grandfather and can just cut off the deal but still that was his grandfather and he don’t want his grandfather to be call as fraud. It can give a shame to family name. So he just waits for his grandfather to cut the deal as gentleman should do in that situation. He will wait until tomorrow.

 

In the morning, Lee Shin wake up from his sleep a little bit too early. He cannot sleep well last night. He was having a hard time to sleep because he feel hurt just thinking about Taeyeon. He wants to call her but he feels more hurt if he listen her crying. He want to hold her but it not possible right now.

He went to his office early that day and just make himself busy with all his work. He know it was waste of time but still it worth than just laying around doing nothing which make him think more of Taeyeon. Today he waits for his grandfather to make a move to cut the deal but until lunch time, when he ask his PA (Mr. So) about it, he been told that his grandfather not make any move yet. So;

Hello, Mr. Lee Jordan wants to speak to Director Lee Sho-ming. Yes can you connect the line please? Thank you.” said Mr. So and give the phone to Lee Shin. Lee Shin wait for the other phone been connecting.

Hello.” answer his grandfather.

Hello, it Lee Shin.” said Lee Shin.

Hmm, what you want?” ask his grandfather.

I want to know if you already cut the deal or not.” said Lee Shin.

Can’t you wait. It is not that easy to cut the deal. You know that right. You are businessman as well.” said his grandfather.

So give me a date. I want a date. If you not doing anything until then, I will do it myself.” said Lee Shin.

Give me a week. I will cut the deal in a week.” said his grandfather.

But, you must accept my business proposal.” adds his grandfather.

Ok I wait for a week and I will accept your business proposal. But there will no more addition to your proposal or else no business between Emerald and your company anymore.” said Lee Shin.

It will cost me so much to cut a deal with Chang group, you must understand that.” said his grandfather.

It was your own mistake, you should not using me for your business.” said Lee Shin.

You must pay for the penalty.” said his grandfather.

Why I have to pay for the penalty. I am not the one who signs the deal. It was you. And if you understand the rule, the deal is not valid until I sign the deal as well. I just give you a respect to cut the deal yourself so that Director Chang will know that the mistake is not you but from me who is so hard to deal as your grandson. And with that, he will not blame you. For your information although I hate you but still I acknowledge you as my grandfather so still I don’t want you to take a blame from your business friends so that you can continue your business as before.” Explain Lee Shin. His grandfather admit in his heart that although he know Lee Shin hate him but he also know that never once Lee Shin try to breakdown his business and never once Lee Shin cross the line to make him shame. He know in his heart that Lee Shin always give him a backup support in his business, Lee Shin just like his father in law. Never show he care but in the same time always put his family first. His grandfather knows how Lee Shin conducts his business. It was Lee Shin that makes his transportation business survive and with Lee Shin continue making a new progress in his business make a profit for his grandfather business as well. Because although Lee Shin always push down proposal from his grandfather but at the end he will accept it with a few changes that Lee Shin ask.

Give me a week ok. I will try talking with Mr. Chang and end the deal.” said his grandfather and end the phone call. Lee Shin gives Mr. So back his phone and takes out his phone. He push a call button and wait, but the one he call not answering his call although he already try many time. He knows Taeyeon was hurt because the reporters make it worse but he has to give time to his grandfather to solve it before he solves it himself. So at the end he types something in his phone and sends it.

 

Taeyeon receive the message when she has her lunch with SNSD members at her practice room. At first she don’t want to eat but the members urge her to have some because it not good for her health. She is not feeling very well today because last night after talking with Lee Shin she has been crying all night but as an idol she still tried to endure the hurt by still going to practice. She tried to understand but at the end she still confused. She doesn’t understand what Lee Shin trying to say last night maybe because she was shocked and she feels hurt. Now after she gets her mind clear, she thinks she should listen for Lee Shin explanations. That morning, SNSD try to make Taeyeon forget what happen last night and try to comfort her with the best they can. They also don’t understand the real situation because when they ask Seohyun what Lee Shin says before he end the call they just get the answer; ‘Tell her, I will do everything’. So they try to guess what is everything? But at the end they just can assume that Lee Shin try to end the rumor or try to solve the problem which they don’t know what it is. Her phone ringing and when she looks the ID caller, she sighs because now that when she thinks that she already clears her mind but true to be tell she still hurt. So at the end she just leaves her phone ringing although it has ringing many times. Her sisters look at her and feel pity with her, because they know Taeyeon tried to act everything is fine but they know she hurt. Lee Shin not denied the rumor but just said that he will do everything. The reporters make it more badly when they rewind the news every single minute on the TV and also in radio. They (the reporters) also put down all the possible why both side keep silent until now. They keep shows how Lee Shin acts to protect Soo May at the front of Emerald Building. When the message came, she just looks at her phone with all her sister waiting for her response.

 

Unnie, don’t you want to know what he write to you.” said Sunny, always the curious one. Taeyeon pick her phone and see the message.

 

I know you don’t want to take my call, but please don’t hate me. I miss you. I love you. I do everything I can to stop all this mess. Just hold for a while. Just be by my side.

 

Not more than a minute another message come.

 

I am sorry because of me you hurt and cry. I never want to hurt you but please trust me. I am doing everything I can right now. Please bear with me. I love you.

 

And another message coming,

 

I miss you so much. Please bear with me and please trust me. I will do anything. I love you so much and don’t cry, it hurt me so much.

 

The messages keep coming,

 

Please believe me; I’ll do everything to cut off the deal. Love you so much. Please don’t cry and please take care of yourself.

 

Then,

 

Taeyeon, I don’t know what word I can say so that you will understand. I really want to see you, to hold you, to be with you at this moment. But I don’t want you be entangling in this mess. Let me the only want who is inside this mess and please just wait for me to get out from this mess. I love you and only you. There no one can be inside my heart and no one can be my wife accept you. I give you my promise and I keep it until I die. I know you hurt but believe me it hurt me more to know that you are hurt. I know you are crying right now but believe me I hold my tear so that I can be with you as soon as I can to hold you in my arm. Taeyeon, my love, please wait for me.

 

I'm yours.

 

After that there no more message coming, there are tear in Taeyeon eyes and she look at her members and said;

What should I do?” said Taeyeon.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________

short chapter, actually been cut from the next chapter.