DON'T CRY SEOHYUN, UNNIE WILL BUY A NEW ONE.

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 12

 

“I am too tired with the schedules and the practice. I don’t have enough energy to take a bath.” said Taeyeon who sigh on her bed.

“Unnie, you make your bed smelly. Go lay down on the floor.” said Jessica.

“I can’t move Sicca ahh. Why don’t you pick me up and put me on the floor.” said Taeyeon.

  

chocolate-cake1.jpg

  

“Unnie! Soo Young Unnie eat all the cake that I bought.” said Seohyun.

 

“You said you don’t like cake. It is not good for your health. And I don’t eat all, I leave some behind.” said Soo Young who have plate of cake on her hand.

“But that was taken by Yoona Unnie and Yuri Unnie. I bought that for desert tonight. We should share the cake. But Unnie have it all.” said Seohyun.

“But this cake is so good. It is a chocolate cake from the café. When you have time to buy it?” ask Yoona.

“I know it good that why I bought it and I bought it when we do Music TV. I ask manager oppa to bring it home. You should ask first before you eat it all.” said Seohyun who was in the edge of tears.

“Urrgg… Girls! Why you always going to make our maknae cry. Seohyun ahh, where you bought that cake again, I will go and bought the new one for you. So don’t start to cry ok.” I walk to the door were Seohyun standing and pat her in her arm.

“It ok Unnie, I can bought it tomorrow and this time I will not share it with this three.” said Seohyun pointing her finger to Soo Young, Yoona and Yuri.

“But I just take one bite from Yoona. I should not be count in their scheme. Hyunnie, can you spare me this time.” said Yuri.

“Hmm, Seohyun. Unnie will buy it tonight ok. You girls make dinner and I will go out to buy the cake.” said Taeyeon and go inside her room to get her wallet and car key.

“Buy the big one Unnie.” said Soo Young.

“Buy two, one is not enough.” said Yoona.

“But don’t you two already eat the cake?” ask Jessica.

 yoona.jpg 

 

“This is not count.” said Soo Young look at Jessica with big eyes. Those two, with their same age, they act same too especially when it come to their eating habit. Taeyeon just shake her head. And at that time her phone ringing. She looks at her phone and it was from Lee Shin.

 

“Hello” Taeyeon answer the phone.

“Hello, where are you?” ask Lee Shin.

“At home, but I am going out to buy some cake for my sisters.” said Taeyeon.

“Oh, just wait there. I am coming for you. I am on my way to your house.” said Lee Shin.

“What? Why?” ask Taeyeon.

“I will be there in 5 or maybe in 10 minute.” Lee Shin said and ends the call.

“Oh my, I need to take a bath. Sicca, find a decent shirt for me. He on his way to pick me up.” said Taeyeon and grabs her towel to take a bath. It was a speedy bath she ever take in her life but because of this man and his attitude that always make a decision without consult on her first make her life become more active just in three days starting from his first call. It was really in 10 minute, there a ringing on Taeyeon phone.

“Hello, I am here. Can you come down now?” Lee Shin said. He was still in his tuxedo. Actually, he want to go buy some take away dinner but then without his conscious he on his way to Taeyeon house. That is when it come to him; because he is already in his way to Taeyeon so why don’t he try to call her if she at home so that he can ask her to have dinner with him. He thinks it should be normal for a couple to have some dinner together.

“Ok.” said Taeyeon and end the call.

“I just go buy the cake. So make dinner, I will not take so much time.” said Taeyeon to Soo Young and Yoona.

“Have fun.” said Jessica.

 

Taeyeon walk to the car, where she sees Lee Shin waiting for her outside the car.

“Lee Shin shii, you should just wait for me inside the car.” said Taeyeon.

“But, gentleman should waiting his girlfriend outside the car so that he can open the door for her.” explain Lee Shin. Taeyeon walk to the passenger side but Lee Shin just stand where he is before. Taeyeon look at him and open her own door with smile. She then sits waiting for Lee Shin to go inside the car.

“Lee Shin shii, don’t you said that you will open the door for me?” ask Taeyeon when Lee Shin already inside the car.

“I know but again, when I think about it. If I start something that I cannot hold why should I do it in the first place?” Lee Shin said and starts the engine car.

“What you mean? Something you cannot hold.” ask Taeyeon.

“Just think it this way, if I do something like open the door for you just because others do it only to amaze you with all the gentleman gesture, and when times pass by, you and I already in comfortable state, and I stop doing it; don’t you think it not right. That is why I said I will not start something that I cannot hold. I will do something that I can do it forever just for you.” Lee Shin said with a smile in his face.

“What can Lee Shin shii do forever for me?” ask Taeyeon.

“I don’t really know. But I already do two things for you that I can do forever; I will call you everyday although in my busy state and I will wait for you outside the car when we meet and going somewhere. And I ask you stop calling me Lee Shin shii, start call me oppa” Lee Shin said and look at Taeyeon waiting for her to nod her head.

“And now, where are we heading to?” said Lee Shin when at last Taeyeon nod her haed.

“Oh, we have to go to KBS studio. I have to bought chocolate cakes for Seohyun.” said Taeyeon.

“It is her birthday today?” ask Lee Shin.

“Oh no, It just Soo Young and Yoona finish her cake and leave nothing behind.” explain Taeyeon.

“Hmm, I thought I want to ask you to have dinner with me but I think I will ask you next time.” said Lee Shin.

“Are you just finish your work for today?” ask Taeyeon.

“Actually I don’t really have thing to do. I just love to look through every part of my business file so that when I should make the decision, I don’t have to rely it to others opinions.” Lee Shin said.

“I read about Lee Shin shii..hmm I mean oppa on the internet. Oppa are too rich. Don’t you think that we are not suitable?” ask Taeyeon.

“Do you think I care? I am too rich just like you said to care what other peoples said about me.” said Lee Shin.

“What about your family? It is like in movies or drama, family are always don’t like the hero choices.” said Taeyeon.

“Movies? Drama?” ask Lee Shin.

“Ha ah. Like “Secret Garden”, “Boys over Flower” and others. All the stories are about a rich man who fall in love with a commoner girl and their family hate it so much. Don’t you watch any of it?” explain Taeyeon.

“Oh. But all the man is not rich. Their parents are rich. But my situation is big different from them. I am richer than my family. So they can’t say a word about it.” said Lee Shin with a smirk in his face.

“But oppa, I am just ordinary girl. Don’t you think I am not suitable for you?” ask Taeyeon.

“How come a leader for a popular girls group is an ordinary girl? You are special and I am feeling so humble that you let me be your boyfriend.” said Lee Shin. Taeyeon feel her face become red.

“Hmm, still people will say that I am after your money.” said Taeyeon.

“Taeyeonie, people will say that… if I am a married man or I am too old for you. But you just.. two or three years younger than me. They will think it a couple made from heaven. Don’t think so much ok. It just enough you and I know what really happen and our friends know about it.” said Lee Shin.

“And talking about friend, I meet Eunhyuk at lunch today. I want to tell him about us. He like the idea and wish me luck. He wants me to take good care of you and without his telling me, I will do as that.” add Lee Shin and stop the car at the parking car in front of KBS building.

“Wait here, what cake do you want again? I will get it for you.” ask Lee Shin.

“It ok, I go and buy the cakes.” Said Taeyeon and start to open her seat belt. Lee Shin holds her hand, and shakes his head. Taeyeon feel like an electric shock through her nerve. She pull her hand from Lee Shin grab.

 

“Can you just let me buy it for you.” said Lee Shin with a smile looking at a blush face of Taeyeon.

“Hmm.. Ok. They want two big chocolate cakes.” said Taeyeon. Lee Shin step out from his car and run to go inside the KBS building and directly go to the café at the lobby. Taeyeon who left in the car start looking inside the car. She opens the drawer in front of her sit. But nothing was inside there. Actually inside Lee Shin car there no accessories at all. It was really a man car. Black leather sit, black dashboard, black windows and all blacks. He really loves black in color.

 

 

After a couple minute later, Lee Shin back to his car with two box of cake in one hand and two cup of coffee in the other hand. He put the cake at the car roof and opens the car. He then come inside the car and put the cake at the passenger sit. He gives one cup of the coffee to Taeyeon.

“Drink up, It was cold so you should drink it up to warm yourself.” said Lee Shin. Taeyeon take it and drink her coffee.

“I don’t really know what you prefer for your coffee? But I hope you like your coffee taste.” said Lee Shin.

“Oh this is nice. I like it tastes sweet a little bit just like this.” Taeyeon said and drink her coffee.

“I think I should send you home now.” said Lee Shin.

“Oh, how about your dinner.” said Taeyeon.

“It ok, I will go for my take away dinner. I don’t like eat at my hotel restaurant alone that why they alway pack me my dinner. I will have my dinner at office.” said Lee Shin.

“At office! Why don’t you have dinner at your house? You must have a cook right at your house?” ask Taeyeon.

“I have but I don’t want to bother them, I just eat breakfast at home and lunch and dinner at my hotel. That why cook only come in the morning at my house. The other maids will come and clean the house accepts on weekend. I don’t like people around when I am in the house. That why I always come home late at night. When I was at home, I don’t have to think other thing accept my bed.” Explain Lee Shin and look at Taeyeon.

"But don't they live with you?" ask Taeyeon.

"No, they live at my other mansion. It not far from my house. Only a walking distance." explain Lee Shin.

“How about has dinner with SNSD tonight.” said Taeyeon without thinking.

“Oh thanks, but maybe next time ok.” said Lee Shin with a big smile.

“So what you read about me at the internet?” said Lee Shin.

“Oh that.” Taeyeon start telling Lee Shin what she read with her sisters about Lee Shin in the internet. She also told him that people take his picture and it all look so good. Lee Shin smile and sometime shake his head and tell her that is not right. Their talk until they reach at SNSD house.

“Oppa, are you sure you don’t want to have dinner with us?”said Taeyeon.

“It ok, I will go next time ok.” said Lee Shin.

“Are you going to call me tonight?” ask Taeyeon.

“I will, just to say good night. Wait for my call ok.” said Lee Shin. He stops the car and brings the cake along with him. He walks side by side with Taeyeon until they were in front the lift. When the lift door opens he gives the cakes to Taeyeon and asks her to go in. He stands there until the lift door close. Then he goes back to his car and starts to go on his way to his hotel. On his way to his hotel he then feels like to have someone to eat dinner with him. He then calls Eunhyuk to ask him if it ok if he come to their house to have his dinner. Eunhyuk ask him to buy more food because they all still not have their dinner because they still in a game to choose who will cook for the dinner. He can hear the sound of happy kid when Eunhyuk said that Lee Shin will come and bring the food to them.

 

At the same time, Taeyeon bring the cakes back to her house and when she want to ring the bell, the door open.

“How do you know I am back.” said Taeyeon to Tiffany who open the door.

“Hyoyeon was at the balcony when she sees you down stair. She asks me to open the door for you when she sees that Lee Shin shii is back to his car.” explain Tiffany.

“Unnie is back, so can we have our dinner now.” said Soo Young who was in the kitchen with Yoona and Seohyun. Taeyeon put the cake on the table and see all the members, which come to the dining table to have dinner together. She feels sad when she remember that Lee Shin always alone and very contrast of her which always together with her sisters.

“Unnie, why you look sad.” said Sunny who sit next to her.

“Oh no, I am ok. I just feel very happy to have all of you as my sister and I don’t know what it feel to be alone.” said Taeyeon and start eating. She really cannot imagine the live without all her sisters although she know someday they will go on difference path especially if all of them have their own family but she know they can still be together if one of them in trouble one day.

“Are you talking about Lee Shin shii, unnie?” ask Yuri.

“Hmm mm.” said Taeyeon and all of them nod their head to show they understand.

The dinner continues and the all start eating with a lovely chat, asking Taeyeon what she talk with Lee Shin in the car, are she really became Lee Shin girlfriend and other topic as well.

 

AT THE SUPER JUNIOR HOUSE….