SAY YES

100 days Boyfriend

 

CHAPTER 9

 

Taeyeon sit at one of settee at the lobby waiting for other SNSD members. Then someone tap her shoulder.

“Why are you alone, where the others.” ask Leeteuk. He just came with Eunhyuk. They have drink at their hand.

“Oh oppa, you scared me. I think they will be here soon.” Taeyeon said.

“Why you don’t come together with them. Do you have any schedule before?” ask Leeteuk.

“No, I just come back from my personal schedule.” Taeyeon said.

“What personal schedule? Don’t tell me you got yourself a boyfriend.” Ask Leeteuk. Taeyeon shake her head and felt her face warm like in fire.

“You blush. You really went out with boy. Who he is?” ask Leeteuk.

“Who he is?” join Eunhyuk.

“Stop it oppa.” Taeyeon said and at that moment others SNSD member come. It only left 5 minute more before the show start.

“Unnie! You are already here.” Squeal Sunny. Everyone come and give Taeyeon a hug.

“How it is?” whisper Jessica. Everyone nod their head.

“Tonight.” Taeyeon said.

 

d0059828_4b75e175c8e9b.jpg

 

The show is going to end any time soon,

“Ok, we will take another call. He said he want to say something to Taeyeon shii.., can we take the call Taeyeon shii.” said Leeteuk. Taeyeon nod her head. Of cause she will take the call, it maybe from a fan.

“Hello, who on line?” ask Eunhyuk.

“Hello.” said the caller. Eunhyuk look at the others. He then look at Leeteuk, he know who calling. The voice is so familiar.

“Hello.” said the caller again.

“Yes, Hello. Who there?” said Leeteuk said acting that he doesn’t know who at the end of other line.

“Err…, can I request a song.” said caller.

“Of cause you can. But first can you tell us your name?” ask Leeteuk.

“Oh sorry, I am Jordan. Jordan Lee. So can I request a song?” said the caller.

“Ok, so what song you want to request? You can request any SNSD song tonight. And can you tell us who you want to dedicate the song to.” said Leeteuk.

“Thank you, I want to request a song “Say Yes” and I want to dedicate the song to someone who make me doing crazy thing and please just say yes.” Said the caller name Jordan.

“Oh! It is for a girl. Are you proposing to someone Jordan shii. If you do maybe we can help you.” said Leeteuk. Eunhyuk still keep silent because he knows who is calling the radio until Leeteuk tap his hand to say something to the caller.

“Ah yea, is this song for proposing someone Jordan shii. Can we know the name of the girl.” said Eunhyuk.

“I think I am proposing to someone (ha ha) although I never ever dream that I will call radio station just to say it. She really makes me do crazy thing. Anyway, thank you for accepting my request.” The caller ends the call.

“Oh how romantic.” said Jessica.

“Yes, so to that girl, who knows Jordan Lee, please accept him and just “Say Yes” from us.” Leeteuk roll the song to play.

“I know who he is?” said Eunhyuk out loud and look at Leeteuk.

“sheess….. I also know who he is, but who is the girl he mention?” said Leeteuk in whisper.

“Oppa, you know who the caller? Tell me, I want to know to.” said Sunny who sit next to Eunhyuk and she has listen the conversation between Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. Without any particular reason both man look at Taeyeon. At that time, Taeyeon try to look normal but how can she do that if she know who the caller and to whom the song dedicated to.

“Unnie, are you feel hot. Your face becomes red. Are you not feeling ok?” said Yuri and put her hand in Taeyeon forehead.

“Oh, I am fine. It just I feel burning and thirsty. Maybe I need water.” said Taeyeon. Eunhyuk look at Taeyeon with a shock face and point his finger at Taeyeon.

“Oh..Oh… I knew it. You tell me everything after the show.” said Eunhyuk. Leeteuk nod his head to agree with Eunhyuk. However the song is at the end. They must continue to ending the show.

After they say thank to all the staff for their hard work. SNSD, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk take a lift together. Inside the lift,

“How about we go for a drink, I think we can drink at café here. I’ll pay. We have something to talk about” said Eunhyuk and particular look at Taeyeon.

“Ok, I like to go there. It looks expensive but the meal is cheap and it has a delicious chocolate cake that I like.” said Soo Young.

“Oh, I try that one once and then it make me want it every time I go there.” said Sunny in agreement.

“But Unnie, Don’t you think that it is already late for chocolate cake? It not healthy.” said Seohyun.

“You must try it first then you will understand what I mean. It not likes regular cake. It something you cannot describe with word. You will fall in love just with one bite.” explain Soo Young.

“I know what Soo Young means. Eunhyuk and I love that cake as well. You know we love chocolate so much but that cake it totally out of question. We must have it every day if we can.” Leeteuk said and nodding his head. They walk to the café and have found a group settee at the corner of the café. The café look desert because it already 12.30 a.m. They make an order and bring their drink at the settee. 

“Ok, I don’t want talking around the bush. I will straight forward. Where are you going before you came here?” ask Eunhyuk at Taeyeon.

“Hmm, what you mean oppa?” said Taeyeon try to not understand.

“Oh, Please Taeyeon. I know him very well. I just want your confirmation, before I call him.” said Eunhyuk.

“How do you know oppa, I don’t say a word.” Said Taeyeon.

“I know it him who just calls just now. I am sure of it. It not a lucky call, I know he demand to be on air just now. It shows in PD nim face. And for your record, He will never ask. He just makes sure he gets what he wants. So tell me, do you meet him before you come to the studio?” ask Eunhyuk. Taeyeon nod her head. The other SNSD members just listen to understand what the topic of conversation.

“But oppa, are you mad at me? But he is your best friend, is he so bad in person?” ask Taeyeon. Eunhyuk just laugh and Leeteuk shake his head.

“He not a bad person Taeyeon, just complicated.” said Leeteuk.

“I ask you to stay away from him not because he is a bad person. It just I don’t want you to have a complicated relationship. He is not easy to handle.” said Eunhyuk.

“But, as his best friend. I really hope you can give him a good relationship. He really needed it. I always wish someday he will find his happiness and if you are his happiness of cause I will support him. My bias is on him.” said Eunhyuk. He takes a spoonful of chocolate cake and put it on his mouth.

“It is really felt so good to have this cake. It melts in your mouth and hmm….” said Eunhyuk. Then they start talking about cake and other thing until their finish their drink and cake. Taeyeon try to ask more about Lee Shin to Eunhyuk but it seem he try to avoid the question. When they walk side by side to the car where the manager of SNSD waiting for them, Eunhyuk tap at Taeyeon shoulder and make her turn around looking at him,

“Taeyeonie, if ever you think it going too hard for you, just tell him truly. He will understand. Don’t hurt him with an excuse. Just tell him that you cannot cope with him. Trust me he will understand. And I hope, really hope you will make him happy because he deserves it and in return he will make you happy as well. I said this because I love both of you as a friend.” Eunhyuk said and give Taeyeon a hug, a brother hug which makes Taeyeon speechless. Then he pushes Taeyeon so that she will catch the van that has been waiting. He just stands there and gives a big smile in his face.

“I hope she will be ok.” said Leeteuk who stand beside Eunhyuk.

“I hope so. You know these will be Lee Shin first love so I hope she will make him happy. But we never know what will happen in the future. Especially when it come to Lee Shin.” said Eunhyuk.

“He is a big boy Eunhyuk. He can conduct pretty well his affair before.” said Lee Teuk.

“His family will make sure he is never being happy. They are so evil and God help him how he keeps survive. You still remember right what happen three years before.” Said Eunhyuk and Leeteuk nod his head.

“Let go Eunhyuk. We will be there for him when he need us just like before especially you who was his best friend. I know you will be beside him when he needs you. So right now, just pray for them ok.” said Leeteuk. Both of them walk to Leeteuk car and back to their dorm.

 

All SNSD members were so silent in the van in the way to their home. Taeyeon close her eyes pretend to sleep and others member pretend to believe that she is sleeping. They will wait until their leader ready to talk about it and they know that the pretending is not for them but for the manager oppa. If Taeyeon want to keep the secret from the manager they will help her to keep her secret as well.

 

 

WAITING FOR THE CALL

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

For my readers,

 

Thank you to all who read my story. It was an honored to write something that has been read by others. Anyway if you all could do me some favors which are to just write something at the comment box below. I really appreciate it so much. I just want to know if my story up until now is a good story to read in your all spare time.

 

Anyway, thanks you again for stay with my story.

 

AILYNN

 

And here are the Lyrics for "SAY YES" (TRANSLATION) enjoys

 

Boy, I see you walking by everyday
So, just stop in the name
of love and just say yes
Say yes say yay yay yay yes

Looking at the sky with shooting stars
Don't you have wishes suddenly coming to your mind
Were you secretly excited over your eager mind? Stop!

Even in this chaotic world
If I'm able to be by your side
I will follow you to anywhere

In fact it's because I'm afraid, because I'm weak
Because my wounds will hurt
The heart-breaking thoughts left unsaid
Do you know them?

Can you feel my heart
Can you read my mind
Didn't I already confessed with my eyes
My mind that was shut for a long time
Can be opened within ten seconds
Do not hesitate just say yes

Oh baby give it to me right now
In the world that always changes Baby
If you are to hug me maybe
I will be with you anytime

Is it very tiring?
Are you exhausted?
Do you have many wounds of love?
The heart-breaking thoughts left unsaid
Do you know them?

Can you feel my heart
Can you read my mind
Didn't I already confessed with my eyes
My mind that was shut for a long time
Can be opened within ten seconds
Do not hesitate just say yes

Oh be responsible for my burning face
Baby I'll be waiting
Say you love
Baby say iye iye ah

Can you feel my heart
Can you read my mind
Didn't I already confessed with my eyes
My mind that was shut for a long time
Can be opened within ten seconds
Do not hesitate just say yes

My mind that was shut for a long time
Can be opened within ten seconds
Do not hesitate just
Do not hesitate just
Do not hesitate just say yes