PLEASE....

100 days Boyfriend

Hello readers,

This chapter is the preview for the next chapter. I don’t know what you think? This story is getting to the end, only left 10 chapters to go. But I feel it getting less and less people to read it. I am feeling down because of it but still like I said, I will still finish this story before start the new one. Sometime I wonder is it because it too long, but what can I do, that the way I wrote my story. So please come and leave some comments below and please keep coming and subscribe my story.

 

AILYNN

 

“Where is Hyuk Jae?” ask Lee Shin to Ryewook.

“In his room, I think. Do you want drink?” ask Ryewook. Lee Shin just nods his head and walk to Eunhyuk room. He knocks the door before entering the room.

“Oh you came.”

“What are you doing?” ask Lee Shin.

“Nothing, just take a look at internet. Why are you here?” ask Eunhyuk.

“I miss you, and I need friend right now.” said Lee Shin.

“Duhh… you just came last night. Actually you came here every night this week,” said Eunhyuk.

“Come on, just spit it out. I know why you here. You afraid to confront them right?” ask Eunhyuk.

“What if they kill me?” ask Lee Shin.

“They will not do such thing. May be they will bit you up, not one by one, that I will guarantee,” said Eunhyuk with a grin smile.

“Huh.. you know Hyuk Jae, telling my great grandfather is much easier than telling those guys,” said Lee Shin.

“My dear friend, I would not repeat myself over and over again. But don’t you think that you look pathetic right now. You are afraid for nothing. They will understand. Yes they love Taeyeon but you love her more than us. And not us that you want to married but Taeyeon. If Taeyeon already accept it what can they do to you,” explain Eunhyuk.

“WHAT? YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO OUR TAEYEON?” shout Ryewook at the door with a drink in his hand.

“HYUUUNGGGG, HE SAID HE GETTING TO MARRIED TO OUR TAEYEON!!!” shouted Ryewook at the top of his voice. This makes everyone in SJ house come rushing to Eunhyuk room.

“What… what happen here?” ask Donghae.