I PROMISE YOU

100 days Boyfriend

 

CHAPTER 15

 

That night as promise, Lee Shin park his car in front SNSD apartment. He then calls Taeyeon to inform her that he was already arriving in front of the house. When his waiting for Taeyeon pick up her phone, he watch someone with a little bit suspicious stand between the flower bush in front the building as well. From the street lamp, he can see that the person holding something. And from the way he looking at the building Lee Shin assumes he must be a paparazzi.

 

 

“Hello.”

“Hello, Taeyeon. I already arrive and park my car in front your apartment.” said Lee Shin.

“Oh, oppa; you should call me first so that I can be ready. Now you have to wait for me.” Taeyeon said.

“Taeyeon, I don’t think you should come down right now. Someone was wandering in front of your apartment. I think it was paparazzi. It will not safe for you.” said Lee Shin.

“Are you sure oppa? Hmm I think they come for Seohyun. They want to make sure the story of her and Yong Hwa.” explain Taeyeon.

“Don’t tell me that Yong Hwa was back to Korea already. I thought he was at Japan.” said Lee Shin.

“He was but he back here for a concert that will be held next week.” said Taeyeon.

“Oh, if that so call him so that he will not make a scene tonight.” said Lee Shin. Then Lee Shin heard Taeyeon tell Seohyun about the situation and he also heard a loud voice at the back.

“I already tell her oppa, it happen that she was on the phone with Yong Hwa.” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm, so I don’t think I can meet you tonight as well.” said Lee Shin.

“Hmm, do you want to come to our house oppa?” ask Taeyeon.

“But I will disturb your sisters. I don’t want to make them feel uncomfortable with me around.” said Lee Shin.

“Do you mean that you afraid that they will not feel uncomfortable. Is that mean you are feel comfortable around them?” ask Taeyeon.

“I don’t really care about others around me so I am not really intimidated with anyone.” explain Lee Shin with a sure voice.

“If you say so, why don’t you come and meet them again. I think they really like to meet you again.” said Taeyeon with a grin in her face. She knows her sisters really well. They like to ask a question and persistent in their action. So, that why they can make people uncomfortable around them until they satisfy to that person and when that happen they are really easy to be with.

“Ok, but you must give me the key pad numbers so that I can act normal to go inside the building without make any scene for the paparazzi.” said Lee Shin.

“Ok. I send sms for the number.” said Taeyeon.

 

A couple minute later, Lee Shin knock SNSD door.

“Oppa, come in.” said Taeyeon who open the door.

“You look beautiful.” said Lee Shin and give Taeyeon a small bear.

“I took it when I do a visiting at my shopping complex this morning on my way to pick up my sandwich. When I look at it, I think about you so..” explain Lee Shin.

“Oh, Thank you.” said Taeyeon and lead a way to Lee Shin to come to the living room.

“Last time you come, I don’t show you the house. I am sorry.” said Taeyeon.

“It ok, last time you don’t really wish me to come so I understand.” said Lee Shin. At the living room, everyone was there waiting. They give him a smile. Taeyeon ask him to sit at the sofa and ask him what he would like to drink. He just asks her to bring anything.

“Do you have your dinner oppa.” Ask Taeyeon in front the others.

“No, I just come straight here after work. It ok, I will eat later.” said Lee Shin.

“So, you just have a sandwich for whole day. I will make and bring something for you to eat. So just sit here and wait.” said Taeyeon.

“Oh, you don’t have to. I don’t want make trouble for you.” said Lee Shin.

“No, you will be trouble if you don’t take care of yourself oppa.” said Taeyeon and leave him alone with the other girls who look at them with smile.

“It so amazing that unnie and Lee Shin shii was so comfortable to each other in just a week.” said Tiffany.

“How are you Lee Shin shii. I was so happy when Unnie said you were coming for visiting.” said Jessica.

“Lee Shin shii, thanks for telling about the paparazzi just now.” said Seohyun.

“Oh, it was nothing. I just happen to be there and I don’t want anything bad happen to Yong Hwa. He was my dongsaeng. I should take care of him.” said Lee Shin.

“And I am really happy to meet you girls again.” He adds.

“Do you really happy to meet us?” ask Yuri. Lee Shin just nods his head. He then looks around him. They were a silent moment between Lee Shin and the girls. They have so many questions to ask him but the way he act right now make hard for them to ask. He just sit there with a relax expression.

“Lee Shin shii, are you really being sincere to our unnie.” said Sunny.

 

 

Lee Shin looks at her. Then he looks at the others. He can see that they just want the best for their Unnie.

“I will make her happy, and if I fail to do so I just wish I am not hurting her so much.” said Lee Shin.

“Lee Shin shii, what we should call you? Do we have to call you formally? Because I think unnie want us to accept you.  That why she wants us to meet you? And I want her to be happy and I don’t have any problem to accept you.” said Soo Young.

“Me too, I think I also don’t have any problem to accept any one that unnie like.” said Yoona. The other nods their head in agreement. Lee Shin just sits and gives them his smile. Then he sees a guitar at the corner of the living room.

“Oh, who own that guitar?” ask Lee Shin. He then stand up and pick up the guitar and back to where he sit. He then strums the guitar to know if it tune correctly.

 

“You can call me anything you feel comfortable with. If you want to call me Lee Shin oppa, so you can just call me that. And if you comfortable to call me Lee Shin, It still be ok for me. I really don’t have problem with any of it.” said Lee Shin. Then he starts plucking the guitar. It was so amazing. He plays it smoothly. When he finish, all the girls clap their hands.

 

 

“Oh you know how to play a guitar.” said Hyeyeon.

“I am not good with talking, but yes I am a good guitar player.” said Lee Shin with a smile.

“Can you play a song.” ask Yuri. Lee Shin nod his head and then he starts plucking a guitar again and this time with a song. It was an English song.

 

(Keep Holding On)

You're not alone, together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold and it feels like the end
There's no place to go, you know I won't give in
No, I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

There's nothing you could say, nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

So far away, I wish you were here
Before it's too late this could all disappear
Before the door's closed and it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend, yeah, yeah

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

There's nothing you could say, nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Hear me when I say when I say, I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

There's nothing you could say, nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Keep holding on
Keep holding on

There's nothing you could say, nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

 

 

After he finish, although the girls is not really know what the lyric mean but they love it.

“I am sorry, I just know English song.” said Lee Shin.

“Oh it was so good. I wish I know what it mean.” said Soo Young.

"You have a nice voice too." said Seohyun

“Who’s song was it?” ask Tiffany.

“You are so good with a guitar.” said Taeyeon with a tray of food. She put the food at the table in front of Lee Shin.

“Do you like it?” ask Lee Shin with a smile. Taeyeon nods her head.

“I have a song perfect for you. Do you want to listen? But it was in English. I will tell you later what it means ok.” said Lee Shin and when Taeyeon nod her head. Lee Shin stand up and give his sit to Taeyeon and when Taeyeon take his sit, he then sit at the floor and start plucking the guitar.

“Oh, oppa, you should just sit here.” said Taeyeon when she see Lee Shin sit at the floor.

“No, you sit there. It my first time play guitar in front of you. So please feel comfortable.” Lee Shin said. It was so obvious to the others that Lee Shin attitude will change when he was with Taeyeon. He became more warm and lovely when he talks with Taeyeon. The way he looks at Taeyeon and the way he act is so difference like he forgets all of his surroundings.  Then with confident he plucks the guitar and sings a song.

 

(I Love You )

I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

And I, I like the way
You're such a star
But that's not why I love you

Hey, do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel too?
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?

You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you

Is you being you, just you
Yeah, the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you

I like the way you misbehave
When we get wasted
But that's not why I love you

And how you keep your cool
When I am complicated
But that's not why I love you

Hey, do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel too?
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?

You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
And I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you

Is you being you, just you
Yeah, the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you

Even though we didn't make it through
I am always here for you, you

You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you

Is you being you, just you
Yeah, the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you

That's why I love you
That's why I love you

 

 

After his finish his song, everyone once again clap their hand. Taeyeon feel her face become red from blushing. Although she doesn’t really know English but the song was just a simple English song and she understand almost every word of the lyric.

“I hope you like it.” said Lee Shin. Taeyeon cannot say anything she just nod her head many time. Lee Shin than put the guitar away and Taeyeon stand up and ask Lee Shin to sit back at the sofa.

“Thank you for the song and here is my way to show you my gratitude. It just a simple dinner we have early, I just warm it back. I hope you like it.” said Taeyeon with a shy smile.

“Taeyeon unnie cook that, she has make dinner for today.” said Yuri and standup.

“I think I have something to do. So, after this do we call you oppa?” add Yuri. Lee Shin nods his head.

“Ok. Lee Shin oppa, it was so nice talking with you so hope to meet you again next time.” Yuri said and gives a signal to Yoona.

“Oh I think I have something to do too.” said Yoona.

“Yoona, I want my book back from your room.” said Jessica and hold Yoona arm.

“Lee Shin Oppa, I really hope you will make my Unnie happy.” said Jessica and Yoona nod her head and three of them walk to Yuri and Yoona room.

“I think we also should go, Seohyun. Lee Shin oppa, next time when you come can you sing Korean song. Like CN Blue song. Seohyun love CN Blue song.” said Hyeyeon which get a slap on her arm from Seohyun. Both of them then walk to their room. After that one by one the members give their reason to go to their own room. They want to leave their Unnie with Lee Shin alone.

“Please eat the food before it got cold.” said Taeyeon.

“Thank you. It must be delicious.” said Lee Shin and start eating. Taeyeon just look at him and smile.  

“Thanks again for the song.” said Taeyeon.

“I know it was too early for that song in our relationship but I want you to know that I like you just because who you are. I don’t know the real reason but just like I said I know what I feel in my heart.” said Lee Shin and then he put down his spoon and drinks his water.

“Thanks.” said Taeyeon again with a blush.

“Don’t, because I who really should thank for you. Before you come, I never know what it feels to like someone. I never think anyone but after I meet you; you always in my mind and in my dream” said Lee Shin.

“Can I?” he adds and opens his palm asking if he can hold Taeyeon hand. It was their first time. With resistance Taeyeon than put her hand on Lee Shin open palm. He then embraces Taeyeon hand with his hand.

 

 

 

Taeyeon feel shy and blush, although she sometime holds others man hand before because of her activities as an idol but this is her first time hold someone hand which involve her heart. It feel difference and her heart bit so fast.

 

“I like you, never before in my life I like someone. You are my first in everything. I will try to understand you; I will try to do anything that you like. I know I will get jealous, I will make a mistake and maybe I forgot something. Maybe sometime I cannot be with you because I have to go out station or our schedules are clash with each others; but I hope you will trust me. I hope I can be good boyfriend for you. I want to take care of you, I want to make you happy and I really hope you will be happy with me. I know I am not perfect but I really wish we be happy together. I promise you.” He said.

“I will try my best not to let you go. But if, if ever I make you cry and I make you hurt, and you want me to let you go. I will do it although I know that it will hurt me in return. But I will let you go.” adds Lee Shin and looking inside Taeyeon eyes. Taeyeon feel so touched and she can feel a tear in her eyes. Lee Shin sees it and before Taeyeon can cover it with her other hand, Lee Shin wipe it with his hand.

“I said I will not make you cry, but now you are crying.” said Lee Shin with a smile. He then got a slap from Taeyeon because making fun of her. Then Taeyeon look at her hand again which still hold by Lee Shin.

 “I will try to make this work, what happen between us. I will try to make it work oppa. I hope you will trust me too.” she said.

“Thank you and Taaeyeon can I ask a favor from you.”  Lee Shin said and waiting for Taeyeon response before he tells her the favor. Taeyeon look at Lee Shin and nod her head.

“If you at home can you put the ring on. Can you? Just like me.” said Lee Shin and look at Taeyeon finger. Taeyeon just nod her head and smile. She can’t tell how much her heart been moved by Lee Shin but at that moment she know she fall in love with Lee Shin. She feel not just her hand was warm in Lee Shin embrace but her heart too.

“I think it already late; I should go now. I will try to call you tomorrow ok.” said Lee Shin and start to stand up. Taeyeon then follow him to the door. Lee Shin than grab Taeyeon hand, and

“I will come to your dream tonight. Thanks for the dinner, it was delicious. Good night and bye.” said Lee Shin and open the door.

“Good night, be careful ok. Bye.” said Taeyeon. Lee Shin then walks out and closes the door, he then walk to the lift with a smile on his face. Taeyeon in the same time have a smile on her face. She then washes the dishes and walk to her room. At that moment in her heart she really hopes Lee Shin will come to her dream.