Epilogue

100 days Boyfriend

Epilogue

 

It almost a month after the shot accident and almost a month there are no news about Taeyeon. Everyone was curious but because the news about the shot is more porpular making the news about Taeyeon seem not so important. The person who shot Lee Shin have given the testimony and it look like it was not plan by himself but by Lee Shin uncle. With that, Lee Shin uncle have been bring forward for inspect too.

Today, for the first time, Taeyeon was come to the variety show. She have ask a permission from SM management to come to this show and she also used Lee Shin power to ask this show to bring forward all idols who know about her and Lee Shin. With that, today Strong Heart Show have been invited many famous Idols such as BigBangs (TOP and GD), SNSD (Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny), CNBLUE (YongHwa and Jonghyun), FTIsland (Hongi, Jung Hun and MinHwan), BEG (Ga-in and Narsha) and also a member of Super Junior (Donghae and Ryewook).

 

The show have been conduct as usual until it time for Taeyeon stories,

Dongwook: Now it was time for our beautiful group leaders…. Miss Kim Taeyeon….

Shin Dong Yeop: Let see what our Taeyeon write at her board.

Dongwook: What? Our Taeyeon…. (making the other guest laugh)

Shin Dong Yeop: Aishh… I just want to make her feel welcome.

Dongwook nod his head many time…

Shin Dong Yeop: Ok let see …. It was write “MY 100 DAYS BOYFRIEND” …. Omo… does that mean our Taeyeon shii already have a boyfriend. This will make man out there cry with broken heart ….

Taeyeon just smile and say sorry …

Dongwook: Why you have to say sorry, Taeyeon shii… it not your fault, it should be that man you call your boyfriend fault because he make us broken heart

Shin Dong Yeop: Don’t tell me you also a fan of Taeyeon.

Dongwook: of cause…. they are SNSD… most man love them. (Making the studio laugh) Shin Dong Yeop just shake his head.

Shin Dong Yeop: Do you want to tell us who he is Taeyeon shii…

Taeyeon: Actually (She looks around and can see that the others who come there as guest nod their head to show their support) …. I never say this before but today I would like to tell about one man that love me and suggest me to let him being my 100 days boyfriend.

Dongwook: He suggests that to you? He is so daring.

Taeyeon nod her head and without notice the others also nod their head as well.

Shin Dong Yeop: As I can see, I think every one of our guest here know this man because when Dongwook said that man was daring everyone was nod their head not only Taeyeon. (This make the guest laugh because it was so noticeable)

Shin Dong Yeop: Do you know who Taeyeon was seeing Hongi shii…

Hongi: (Hongi nod his head and realized his mistake) oh…oh…. No..  I mean.. Aishhh (making the other laughs).

Dongwook: Is he the idol too? I mean it must be because every one of them knows him and our guest today are all idols. So let me ask this, who knows about Taeyeon boyfriend hold your hand up. (Although they look like reluctant at first but almost everyone hold their hand accept for the regular guest. Dongwook show his I told you so face make everyone laugh.)

Shin Dong Yeop: Oh Dongwook .. you are genius. So is he an Idol Taeyeon shii…

Taeyeon: (shake her head) No.. he is not…. (Dongwook make a frustrated face because he was wrong)

Shin Dong Yeop: Ok let hear what is Taeyeon shii mean about what she writes… no more guess…

Taeyeon: This man, I meet him for the first time on my birthday. His best friend is here too, (Taeyeon show with her two hand to Eunhyuk) and almost all man idols know him. He is a special man to me now. I want to tell this here, because I already think about it so many times, and I have decided to let people know about us, I want my fan accept him for me.

Dongwook: I know what you think, it same to actors too. It was hard to explain to the fan that we fall in love with someone…( said Dongwook nodding his head)

Shin Dong Yeop: So Eunhyuk shii, it looks like you the one who be the one who introduced them. (Eunhyuk shake his head).

Eunhyuk: No..No… Actually it Yong Hwa shii that introduced them.

Dongwook:Wait.. wait.. are you really best friend of the man that Taeyeon shii boyfriend but the one who introduce them was Yong Hwa shii…. I don’t get it. Yong Hwa shii, can you explain?

Yong Hwa: It was Taeyeon shii birthday, and CN Blue has been invited, I mean many groups have been invited. And on that day, hyung was there with us so I ask him to come with us but he said he was not been invited. And hyung, he doesn’t like party so he tries to avoid coming with us but I just call Taeyeon shii and ask her to talk to hyung and invited him. So hyung cannot say no and have come with us to the party.

Dongwook: Hmm… so when he comes to the party, which is the first time Taeyeon shii meet him and then they fall in love. It just likes a movie. So what you mean by 100 days?

Taeyeon: Actually tomorrow is our 100 days and I will make announce it tomorrow together with him.

Shin Dong Yeop: Oh really… it must be the top news this week. We will wait for that tomorrow. But do you want to say something to him, a video message…

Taeyeon: (Nod her head, with a shy smile…) Oppa, I think after what happen to us a couple weeks ago, make me think that I cannot live without you. I think it the time that when I have been waiting for you to come back to me is the time that I feel lost. I love you Oppa, and thank you for loving me back.

Taeyeon: Can I say something to my fan and to someone else too (Taeyeon look at the MC for their approval, and of cause they nod their head) I am sorry for keep it secret all this time, but I am afraid if people will hate him and hate me. I am sorry.

Taeyeon: And lastly, I would like to say thank you to SNSD members for their fully supports and to everyone here who come and help me that time. Without you all I don’t think I am strong enough to be there. Thank you.

Everyone, nod their head understand what Taeyeon mean.

 

Next day; at the afternoon at one of Emerald Seoul Hotel hall the reporters was come to hear an announcement that Taeyeon mention the days before. When it was time, Jordan Lee or Lee Shin was come forward with holding Taeyeon hands and both of them bow to the reporters.

“I would like to announce the public not only that I am Taeyeon boyfriend but I would like to tell to the public that we are going to hold a married party this week end. Thank you.”