Level 4 and Jealousy Punch

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 25

 

After a long and fun journey, the Idols arrive at their destination.

WOW. It big and beautiful.” said Crystal.

I always dream living in castle like a princess.” said Nicole.

Do we really come here for a free holidays? It must be expensive.” said Gi-kwang.

Do you think that they give us our own room or do we have to share room.” ask Dong Woon.

 

The Idol then walk inside a lobby and have been greet with a long line of workers who smile and bow their head.

Attention to everyone.” said one of hotel workers who stand at the first step of stair. When everyone look at him and the voice start to lower;

Welcome to Emerald Castle Hotel or you can just say E Castle. I am Mr. Kim; Emerald Castle Hotel Manager so if you have anything you need when you are in our castle you can just come to me and I will be in your services. We also like to say thank you for accepting our invitation. We already have some activities that would like you to join and every detail of the activities we will give together with your room key. We hope you all will have some fun and can make good memories here in our hotel. As we mention in the invitation, this holiday is free so you can have a free service for every single service that we have in this hotel. This afternoon after you all have checked in to your own room, we would like to give a tour to our hotel. The tour is to give some input to what we have so that it is much easy for you all to wander the castle individually later on. One more thing, lunch will be serve at 11.30 to 3.00 pm. tonight dinner, we have a BBQ buffer, breakfast is at 7.00 am until 11.00 am.” said Mr. Kim. The idols just nod their head showing that they understand.

Before you get your key, I would like to read a message that has been given to me from Emerald Castle Hotel Owner, Mr. Jordan Lee;

 

Thank you for accepting my invitation and coming to my new Castle. I really hope all of you will have some good memory and enjoy yourself in this 4 days and 3 night adventure in this beautiful castle. I also hope you all can spare some time to come to the opening feast tomorrow night in this beautiful castle. Don’t worry about what to wear because we at Emerald will provide anything you need for the feast. The manager will give you the detail of it. Lastly, it was my pleasure to give as best as I can as someone you know and as your friend.

 

P/S: You are not allowed to change the room you are assigning with no matter what your reasons.

 

Thank you,

Jordan Anthony Ashbourne Lee

 

Hmm, So that it. Is there anything that you want to ask?” said Mr. Kim.

Err, Mr. Kim. What is the opening feast?” ask Leeteuk.

Oh, as we mention in our invitation; you all are here because you will have to attend the opening feast tomorrow night at this castle. But don’t worry, it was a close feast. No one was invited accept all of you here and some of Mr. Lee friends. And also for your information as you can see in your journey to the castle, this castle have been surround by a big wall so there will no interruption from any reporters, paparazzi or any fan of yours. The workers also have been given a strict rule that no one can take any pictures of yours while you are here. We have signed an agreement to keep our mouth, ears and eyes close all the time you all here. So don’t worry, your secret will be safe as long as you in the castle.” explain Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim, Doesn’t you know if Mr. Lee also come to the feast or not?” ask Eunhyuk.

Hmm, that was a tricky question. I cannot answer that question, I am sorry.” said Mr. Kim.

Why it was so hard to answer?” ask Kahi.

Hmm, Mr. Lee is not someone who loves attends any functions or parties so it was hard to predict if he come or not to the opening feast but again this time he the one who was given the invitation to all of you so maybe he will attend the feast. And as I said, Mr. Lee also invited his friends to the opening and for your information it was rare cases for his friends come to any functions but they have accept the invitation to come to the feast so the guards is in alert to welcome them. And this mean that possibility for Mr. Lee attends the feast is quite high but still, it was unpredictable because our boss is someone who is unpredictable. So by saying this I, myself still cannot give the answer for that answer. And I also don’t know when Mr. Lee will come because he never mention to us when he will come until the last minute call. So it was really usual for us to always alert for his call.” explain Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim looks around if there other questions that have been rise but none was come.

If there no more questions, I think you all can take your room key and after that can have your lunch at our restaurant.” said Mr. Kim. With that everyone get their room key with a folder which has a detail of the activities that they will attend.

 

Taeyeon walk to her located room, her room was at other level from her members and the other girls rooms. Her room was at level 4 on the right wing while the other is on level 2 or level 3. It looks like she the only one on level 4 on the right wing. Eunhyuk and all SJ members also get a room at level 4 with CN Blue Group and FT Island Group but on the left wing. Actually level 4 rooms much bigger than the rooms at level 2 and 3. And rooms on level 4 at the right wing are much-much bigger than rooms on left wing side on level 4. For comparison on level 4 left wing there are 20 rooms altogether but on right wings there are only 8 rooms. Among these 8 rooms, 6 are the presidential suite and 2 more are belong to Lee Shin as the owner of the hotel. It was normal for Lee Shin to have his own room in his Hotel so it not anything new to his workers and everyone of his workers know that Lee Shin never allowed anyone come to his room accept the managers and the chief maids to clean the room. But the unusual is that this time is he explicitly told the management to put Taeyeon in his rooms. Of cause no want say anything about it so they just give Taeyeon the key and when Taeyeon ask can she have a room next to her members or anyone on level 2 or 3 so that she was not alone on that level the hotel worker just ask her to ask Mr. Kim about it.

Oh, I am sorry Miss Taeyeon. As you can see, Mr. Jordan Lee already mention in his message that no one is allowed to change his or her room. So we hope you can bend to that one rule that given by Mr. Jordan Lee.” said Mr. Kim and walk away.

You can come to our room later on Unnie, so it still ok.” said Jessica.

Don’t worry unnie, Yong oppa said all CN Blue got a room on level 4 as well so it not really alone.” said Seohyun.

Oh, you girl got room on level 4 as well.” ask Siwon.

No, it’s only Taeyeon Unnie. Why oppa?” ask Soo Young to Siwon.

Oh, it’s nothing. It just we all, I mean all SJ members got on level 4 too.” said Siwon.

See, Unnie. You are not alone.” said Sunny.

What happen here?” ask Eunhyuk.

Nothing, just unnie got room on level 4. So she think she was alone because no others girls got a room on level 4.” explain Hyeyeon.

Of cause no other girls got a room on level 4 because it was a special level. Just look who got room on level 4.” Whisper Eunhyuk.

Who got on level 4 oppa?” whisper Yuri back.

I tell you this but keep it a secret ok. Level 4 is only the one that Lee Shin love.” whisper Eunhyuk again.

Hmm, do you mean Lee Shin oppa love SJ and CNBLUE too?” ask Sunny in whisper.

SJ, CNBLUE and FTIsland. SJ because we are his friends, CNBLUE and FTISLAND because they are his brothers and you Taeyeonie is her girlfriend.” Whisper Eunhyuk with smile and start walk away with Donghae.

What he said absolutely true.” said Leeteuk with smile follow Eunhyuk and Donghae to the elevator.

 

However when she walks out from the elevator all the boys was at the left wing and now she was alone walking to her room. She look at the number at the door and it look like her room was at the end of the corridor. When she open the door;

 

Oh my, this is much bigger than SNSD house. How can someone afford to be in this room?” said Taeyeon and walk in to the room. She then explores the room. The living room wall was white in color with a black couch in the middle. There are two sliding doors opposite each others with the living room in the middle, so she opens the first one and it was an office room. It has mahogany study table at the corner of the room with big window at the back of it chair and a line up book shelves with books. The room was paint in white with and one part of the room color with a black. It simple but has manly aura on it. This room was design as a study room for a man. Taeyeon then walk to the table and sit at the chair. She opens the drawer of the table and it only have a stack of paper and a line of pens. She closes back the drawer and spins the chair so that it will face the window. It has beautiful scenery outside the windows.

It so beautiful, no wonder they put table in here.” said Taeyeon looking out the window. After a while she walks out from the first room and start to the next room.

 

 

It was a bedroom with a big bed in the middle. The cover of the bed is combination of black and white in color. Actually the room is combination with those two colors. It was simple but a very elegant design. At the corner of the room have a stand mirror beside the dresser table. On the dresser table there is line up man perfumes with a same bottle design. Taeyeon pick one and smell the perfume.

Hmm, it smells familiar.” said Taeyeon.

Inside the room also have two sliding doors beside each others. She opens the first sliding door and it was a big bathroom.

Oh this bathroom is the same size to my room.” said Taeyeon to herself. She then open the second sliding door and it happen to be a big walk in closet. Inside the closet it has a line of man tuxedos and a shirt. It was lining according to colors; black, blue, grey and white. It also has a stack of man shoes and socks, a cabinet with a ties and a watch.

I think this room is for man.” said Taeyeon before;

OH MY GOD! Tell me if I am wrong, I think this room is belong to Lee Shin oppa.” shout Taeyeon to no one and at that time her phone ringing.

Hello.” said Taeyeon and walk out from clothing room and sit at the bed.

Hello, Taeyeon unnie. We are going for a lunch. Do you want to join us?” ask Hyeyeon.

Hmm, ok. I meet you girls at the lobby.” said Teayeon and end the call. She then lying down on the bed and think really hard. If this is really Lee Shin room so is this mean that she will share room with him. Oh no, it cannot be a good thing. She don’t know what she should do if they meet after she send him that message. She misses him and hope he will come or call him as soon as he got the message because she doesn’t think that Lee Shin is easily give in to her demand. Still it doesn’t mean that she want them to share a room. But again, she remember that Mr. Kim said that Lee Shin not here yet and maybe not coming to the castle. That it, maybe Lee Shin oppa wants her to have this room because he not coming to the castle.

Hmm, Oppa, I miss you so much. What are you doing right now? Maybe you are so busy to handle all the rumors and forget that I was coming to your castle and have your room.” whisper Taeyeon before she walks out from the room and to the lobby.

At the lobby, Taeyeon look around but it seem like her members is still not coming down so she called them.

Hello, Hyeyeon, I am at the lobby. Where are you girls right now?” ask Taeyeon.

 

Oh, Unnie, just wait, we will be there in a minute.” said Hyeyeon and end the call. Taeyeon look around and sit at one of the sofa at the lobby. She just playing with her phone when;

Taeyeon, are you waiting for someone?” ask a familiar voice.

 

Oh, Nickhun oppa. I just wait for other SNSD members. We are going for a lunch.” said Taeyeon.

May I.” said Nickhun point the sit next to Taeyeon.

Hmm, Oh. Of cause you can.” said Taeyeon and move a little bit giving a room for Nickhun to sit next to her.

Are you OK?” ask Nickhun.

Hmm, I am fine. Thank you for asking.” said Taeyeon and gives Nickhun a smile.

We are friend right. You and I, we are still a friend right.” said Nickhun.

Of cause we are friend oppa, why you asks?” ask Taeyeon with a smile.

You are avoiding me, Taeyeon. After that day, you are running away from me.” said Nickhun looking straight at Taeyeon. Taeyeon look at her hands. He was right; she is running away from him.

I just don’t want to hurt you oppa. I am sorry. But I already give my heart to someone else.” said Taeyeon.

I know, you already told me. Is he Eunhyuk hyung?” ask Nickhun.

Hmm, What? Oh no..no.. he someone else.” said Taeyeon.

Hmm, so he is not Eunhyuk hyung. I don’t care who you are dating right now, Taeyeon. But still I always look at you, watch you so I know something is not fine with you right now. It is hurting me to see something or someone hurting you right now. So if you think we are friend like what you said last time you can just come to me and tell me what is really bother you right now. You know how I always think of you although you don’t have the same feeling like I’m.” said Nickhun.

I am sorry oppa. But it not fair for you if I come to you when I have problems; I don’t want to keep giving you hopes. I don’t want to keep hurting you. I am sorry.” said Taeyeon.

Taeyeon, what I feel for you is something else, you don’t have to feel burden about it but still I don’t want to lose you as a friend. If I know that you will avoid me after I confess to you, I will keep hiding my feeling from you.” said Nickhun.

I am sorry oppa. But I am fine. You don’t have to worry.” said Taeyeon with a smile.

Think of me as a friend just like before. I miss you; I miss what we have before. I know you don’t want give me any hope but I feel lose if our friendship is gone just because I have feeling for you more than friend. If I can spin time back, I will go back to that day and hold myself from confessing my feeling for you.” said Nickhun looking at his hand with a sad expression.

I am sorry oppa. Please don’t be sad.” said Taeyeon.

Don’t say sorry Taeyeon. Don’t feel pity of me. It not your fault, it never be your fault. I know you just don’t want to hurt me, I know you avoiding me because you don’t want giving me any hope. It not your fault that I fall for you and it never is your fault I love you in the first place. You have a good heart Taeyeon, you always make people around you smile. You don’t cry, but today I see you cry with Eunhyuk hyung and it hurting me.” explain Nickhun.

Oh, oppa. I am sorry and thank you for caring about me. But what happens this morning is nothing. You don’t have to worry about me. I am fine, really I am fine.” Said Taeyeon nod her head and touch Nickhun hand to assure him that she is really fine with a smile.

 

At the same time, someone just walk in to the lobby and seeing what happen with a cold expression. He just looks straight to where Taeyeon and Nickhun sit before he walk to them. In the same time, SNSD members just arrive at the lobby from elevator and opposite from them; Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Ryewook walk out from a restaurant. Both group look back and forward between Lee Shin and Taeyeon who sit with Nickhun.

Oh My!, Hae, Ryewook, Siwon come faster, grab him before he do something that he will regret later.” said Eunhyuk and run to Lee Shin to stop him to go near Taeyeon and Nickhun.

 

 

It was lucky, because they were on time to grab Lee Shin who already stands in front Nickhun and Taeyeon.

Lee Shin, I never thought you will come early to meet us.” said Eunhyuk and trying his hard to drag Lee Shin from where he stands.

Hello, Nickhun. It was nice meeting you here.” said Lee Shin and pull out his hand waiting for Nickhun to shake.

Oh, Lee Shin hyung. It was my pleasure meeting you here too.” said Nickhun and going to grab Lee Shin hand to shake. But Eunhyuk stay in the middle between Lee Shin and Nickhun and with his body as a wall between Nickhun and Lee Shin. At that time, Lee Shin looks at Taeyeon with his cold eyes. But Taeyeon know right now, Lee Shin was trying his hard to keep his jealousy and anger and also his feeling for Taeyeon. At that time SNSD members are already stand around them.

Unnie.”

We have to go now. Something really bad will happen if we stay here. And you will regret it later” said Eunhyuk to Lee Shin which his eyes straightly looking at Lee Shin eyes.

 

Lee Shin, look at me now. Nothing is happen ok, so please listen to me as your friend.” whisper Eunhyuk and keeps his eyes to Lee Shin eyes. Eunhyuk know too much about him, when Siwon and Ryewook already take back their grab from Lee Shin, Eunhyuk still keep tighten his hold of Lee Shin hand. He knows right now, with Lee Shin eyes look this cold, it means Lee Shin is holding his anger as much as he could. Lee Shin looks at Eunhyuk eyes and understands that Eunhyuk was right;

Please take me away from here before something bad happen to him.” whisper Lee Shin with his eyes still looking at Taeyeon.

I know.” said Eunhyuk and drag Lee Shin out of there. After Eunhyuk and Lee Shin walk few step away, the three guys; Donghae, Ryewook and Siwon give a smile at Nickhun and said that Lee Shin is a weird guy so don’t worry, before they running to follow Eunhyuk and Lee Shin. From a far, Taeyeon and SNSD members and Nickhun look at the five man walk away from them to the elevator before they see Lee Shin punch something next to the elevator. They can hear something is broken.