IS THIS THE END......

100 days Boyfriend

I am sorry for this chapter.... It make my heart tight every times I read this chapter....

 

PLS leave some comments...

 

Thank you...

AILYNN

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It already over two week after they spent their time at the apartment, and right now Lee Shin was waiting for Taeyeon in front of SNSD house building. It like what Lee Shin predicts that is after a week reporters who tailing them will give up and now it not that hard for both of them to meet each other. However, they still take every precautious that they can whenever they meet and Lee Shin as promises always make sure that Taeyeon will not entangle into any scandal with him. If people don’t know they will think that both of them were just start to date. Lee Shin will drive the car to meet Taeyeon and then they will spend their time together inside the car, talking. They will share what happen to their daily life to each other although they always talk with each other on phone. It seem like they enjoy their time together like an old couples.

Tonight, Lee Shin wants to bring Taeyeon to some where special. He has organized everything because this few days Taeyeon was not feeling very well. She was exhausted with so many activities and she just finishes her new single album with Tiffany and Seohyun.

“Oppa,”                                                  

“Are you really ok?” ask Lee Shin when he sees that Taeyeon was a bit pale.

“I already see a doctor and he said I am just exhausted.”

“I think we just spent our time tonight at SNSD house. I cannot let you out in this condition,” said Lee Shin. With that he holds Taeyeon hand and brings her back to her house.

When they were in front of SNSD house, Taeyeon ask Lee Shin to wait outside first because she wants to tell the girls that Lee Shin was coming to their house. Lee Shin can hear a ruckus coming from the house and after a minute past, Taeyeon open the door to let Lee Shin coming.

“Hello Lee Shin oppa, how are you these days,” said Yoona who was watching the drama which she was act as a heroine on it.

“Oh, fine. How the drama? If you are not satisfied with it just told oppa ok. I will make them do it again,” said Lee Shin which making Yoona giggle happily. Lee Shin take his sit at one of the sofa and Taeyeon sit next to him.

“It was so good to have a rich oppa, I will tell them back off if they do something to me,” said Yoona again and she look back at the TV.

“Are you really ok, Taeyeonie,” ask Lee Shin when he looks at Taeyeon.

“Unnie have been throwing away all this afternoon,” said Seohyun who just coming from her rooms.

“Do you eat something bad?” ask Lee Shin. His voice is so soothing. Taeyeon just shake her head. Her face become paler and she look so tired.

“I think you better get some sleep dear. I will wait for you until you sleep ok,” said Lee Shin.

“Is Jessica in the room, Seohyun can you tell her that I want to bring Taeyeon to her room, now,” said Lee Shin to Seohyun which make the girl rush to Taeyeon room and talk with Jessica that Lee Shin want to bring Taeyeon to the room. At that time Taeyeon put her head on Lee Shin shoulder. Lee Shin look at her and kiss her forehead. When Seohyun come back, Jessica was coming with her.

When Lee Shin see that Jessica was stand next to Seohyun he then pick Taeyeon up from the sofa and bring her to her rooms.

“What happen to Taeyeon unnie?” ask Soo Young when she see that Lee Shin oppa pick up Taeyeon to her room.

“She was throwing all afternoon today. We already went to see a doctor and the doctor said that Taeyeon unnie was exhausted." The others nod their head understand.

Lee Shin put Taeyeon on her bed and sits next to her. He touches her head and it feels normal. Taeyeon open her eyes;

“I am sorry oppa, it just that I feel dizzy and I cannot eat properly this few days. But I will be ok in the morning,” said Taeyeon.

“It fine, just rest ok,” said Lee Shin.

“Can you hold me until I am fall to sleep, oppa?” ask Taeyeon. Lee Shin smile and lay down beside Taeyeon. He then bring Taeyeon to sleep on his arm. Taeyeon cuddle up beside Lee Shin.

“I like your smell, oppa. It was nice and masculine,” said Taeyeon. Lee Shin smile and kiss Taeyeon head.

“Shhh… now you need to close your eyes and sleep ok. I will sing you a song. I love this song and it suit both of us. Always apart and just spend a short time together,” explain Lee Shin.

“Hmm…” said Taeyeon. With that Lee Shin whisper a song at Taeyeon.

 

 

I could lie awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Well you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
And just stay here lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

[Chorus]
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
Just stay in this moment forever, forever and ever

[Chorus]

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

[Chorus: x2]

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thing

 

 

After a while, Lee Shin can feel that Taeyeon was in deep sleep. Slowly he push Taeyeon from his arm and bring himself away from her. He then kisses her forehead, her sleeping eyes and last her lips. He then walks slowly out from the room.

“I think I have to go now, tell her that I will call her tomorrow,” said Lee Shin to the girls who sit in front the TV.

“Oppa,” said Sunny. Lee Shin stop walking and look at her and waiting for her to continue;

“When will you announce your relationship to public?” ask Sunny.

“Until Taeyeon is ready,” answer Lee Shin smiling.

“I will show you the way out, oppa,” said Jessica.

“Thank you, and Jessica, can you take care of Taeyeon for me tonight,” said Lee Shin when he was out to the door.

“Don’t worry oppa, all of us will take care of her,” said Jessica with a smile. With that Lee Shin said his goodbye.

Inside the house;

“I don’t think Taeyeon unnie sick because of exhausted,” said Sunny.

“What you mean, she already see a doctor and the doctor conform that she is exhausted,” said Tiffany.

“I know but doctor don’t know that she is married,” said Sunny.

“Oh my… do you think that she is …”. Sunny nod her head to what Tiffany was going to predict.

“You mean that we are going to be auntie?” ask Soo Young. Sunny nod her head again.

“But both of them, they look like they don’t have any clues,” said Jessica.

“We must tell them. They must feel very happy to the news,” said Seohyun.

“I know they will be very happy especially Lee Shin oppa, but I don’t think Taeyeon unnie is ready. She must feel sorry to us. She must think that she do wrong to us,” said Yoona slowly.

“That why we must make her realize that we love her and we are happy for her. We must show her that we are ok with her marrying Lee Shin oppa and having his child. We must show her that we always by her side no matter what happen in the future,” explain Sunny.

“Oh, that why you ask Lee Shin oppa just now about when they will announce their married,” said Hyeyeon. Sunny nod her head again.

“We need plans,” said Yoona. The others nod their head. They will make Taeyeon see that they love her and want her to be happy with her husband and her coming baby.

The next morning, Lee Shin call Taeyeon and ask her if she feel ok. Taeyeon said that she was fine and don’t worry about her. She also tell Lee Shin that she have to recording inkigayo this afternoon with the Tiffany and Seohyun for their new song ‘Twinkle’. And the other girls also be there to support them. Lee Shin tell Taeyeon that he have a meeting at MBC and it will be live on TV. Taeyeon said she will watch the MBC meeting and hope Lee Shin will take care of himself.

So that afternoon, Lee Shin parks his car in front MBC building. He waits a couple of minute for his PA, Mr. So to open his door. The reporter has been waiting to take a picture of him and try to come forward to ask a question but been hold by the guard who already been inform that Lee Shin will come to the MBC share holder and board director meeting. It was so rare for Les Shin to come. The last share holder and board director meeting he went was at SBS meeting. But because the final conduct that have been happen in MBC entertainment which make Lee Shin step forward to reduce the damage that have been done by the previous MBC president who have been involve with corruption. The cases have been bringing forward to The Investigation Bureau (Officer who handles investigations of criminal and economic crimes in Korea). It was a havoc scandal but Lee Shin has to save MBC because next to SBS, this is also his entertainment company. He bought this company so that the student who graduated at his college has more place to work and get a better choice and SBS and MBC will conduct entertainment business much better if they rival with each others.

Lee Shin have own 70% of the share more than his share in SBS which only 50%. SBS he share with his friend but MBC he own almost the entire share accept 30% for the management and workers in MBC. So here he is, in front of MBC building, the building he enjoying redesign when he was 18 years old. He was so young that day when he redesigns the old building of MBC when he bought it from the previous owner of MBC and makes it more stylish and up to date. It have been redesign again when he was 24 years old which that time he think the contemporary design much suit the environment of entertainment business.  Now, when he was 26; he step again here to redesign but this time not the building but the management of MBC. He sighs and takes a deep breath. This is not really his passion of work but again he will never let anything in his hand slip just like that. He takes a step to the MBC lobby and walk straight to MBC meeting rooms.

After hours in the meeting room, looking the report of money flow and the damage that have been done, also the next step that MBC management will take to recovering from the shock and recovering from the damage, and action that they will take to handle the situation. Lee Shin just look like a plain person, there were nothing in his feature that can tell the MBC management group what he was thinking, it make the MBC management team try their harder to maintain their dignity and try to cover their desperate in holding their hope so that MBC will survive and they will also survive. The result of this meeting has been waiting by almost every workers of MBC. Their future was in Lee Shin hand. The money that has been robbed by their previous president was Lee Shin money. So it up to Lee Shin to give a final says weather to help or to let MBC to close down their business. 

Now everyone waiting to Lee Shin say something. Everyone waiting but Lee Shin just sits at his sit and spins his chair so that he was now looking outside the windows. It was a good shiny day. The cloud was white and it not going to rain. His acts have been record by the camera because today’s meeting was live on TV so that it can be watch by all the workers in MBC. They need to know how the situation in MBC so they can decide their future. But the situation also been put on public because not only the workers of MBC was watching the live TV but also the reporters from others company. This past two weeks the scandals that happen in MBC have been announced to public.  It was havoc and out of hand when every workers start panic about their future, the uncertainty of what will happen to them make them more angry with the previous president. It was only after that (after been given permission by Lee Shin) MBC management team spoke person announce that the workers of MBC must have patients and hopes because the Jordan Lee the owner of MBC still not given any answer to their status.

After a while, Lee Shin sigh in his chair which still looking at the windows.

“Do you know how much I lose? Do you know that if I keep MBC I will not get any profit from it?” said Lee Shin which make the management look at each other. They know that what Lee Shin said was true. The reports they just presenting to Lee Shin was nothing. The money flow was out of question. It doesn’t have flow at all.

“Do you think when I said I will not get any profit mean that I care so much about my money? Do all of you think that the only reason why I came? Do you think I bought MBC years ago because I want money? Do you think I don’t have enough money? Do you really not know who I am? I am Jordan Lee; I don’t need MBC as money makers for me? I have more than enough money to spend for entire of my life or my children? So please give me a reason why I have keep MBC? Give me one good reason why?” said Lee Shin. He is still looking far away out of windows. He face doesn’t give any clues what he was thinking right now. Everyone in the room was silent. They don’t know what to make of Lee Shin says. They just look at each other waiting for someone response to the questions that Lee Shin asks to them. They feel afraid to say a word although Lee Shin said the question in a slow voice, but they can feel his aura of leadership.

“Do you know why I bought MBC years ago? Do you know I bought it when I was only 18? Do you know why? Do you think I bought it just for fun? Do you?” said Lee Shin and spin his chair to be looking at the management team. Every single of them just shake their head because they really don’t know what Lee Shin motive and they also don’t know until recently that the owner of MBC was Lee Shin.

“Answer me, what do you want me to do? And why?” ask Lee Shin with a rage in his voices now. The management teams look down. They want Lee Shin help but they don’t know how to say it out loud. As been mention before, this have been recorded and watch by the workers of MBC so everyone now can see how Lee Shin was angry and try to maintain his reasonable acts. The workers start talking to each other to comfort and to make out the reason why Lee Shin has to help them.

Lee Shin looks back at all the management group and look at the camera who records him. He takes a long and deep breath.

“Do you know why I am here?” said Lee Shin and wait for anyone to answer his questions. Lee Shin than stand up from his sit and start to walk to the windows.

“All of you works here and take your pay check at the end of month and don’t really feel an attachment to this company. Why? It is because you think it not worth it. You work so hard for every program you create not for MBC but because it will give your name out to publics. It is good for you, really good for you. I don’t blame all of you for that. But now your future was on the edge. Now, you start thinking of your family and start thinking of your son and daughter. Start asking what will happen to them if MBC not survive.” Add Lee Shin with a monotone talk.

“If you think about your family, about your son so do you still don’t know why I am here right now in front of you? Answer me?” shout Lee Shin and look at the management workers.

“Here is my son. MBC is my son. Do you think I will leave my son alone when he was in troubles? Do you leave your son when he in troubles? No you will not leave your son alone. And I will not leave MBC alone and it same goes to my others son.” said Lee Shin and show his hand to the camera.

“Do you think I was mad and angry because I lose my money? I am angry right now because the person I give trust to take care my son which mean all of you here is not doing your job as good as you can. You don’t just point your hand to your previous president because of his greedy. Yes he was someone to be blame because taking the money for his own good but again why you all here? Why can’t anyone from all of you stop him? You..” said Lee Shin point to the accountant manager;

“You take care of money for MBC, don’t you think you should notice that the flow of the money is not balance. And You..” Lee Shin said point to the promotion manager;

“Don’t you sense that the promotion have been said using more money although the money is never reach to your department?” said Lee Shin.

“All of you don’t you sense anything. Every single flow of money this past 6 month has never been check until it reaches to me.” Lee Shin sighs once again and takes a deep breath. He then takes back to his sit.

“Yes, I will check all MBC money flow every 6 month and I was the one who sense the wrong in here. Why? It is because I never leave MBC alone all this time. He is my son and anyone of you who think you betrayed my son can take your leave now?” said Lee Shin. He waits but no one was move from their sit.

“I will appoint new president as soon as possible so until then MBC will be in charge by Emerald main office. Send your resume because all of you will be screen once again. When I said all, it means all the workers in MBC, the manager until the coffee lady. Give it to the main office until end of this week.” said Lee Shin and walk to the door. Mr. So already waiting to open the door for him. He heard a buzz inside the meeting room, a happy buzz and when he walks to the lobby of first floor, he heard more happy shout from all the workers. They were happy because they know although Lee Shin never said a word that he will help MBC but now they know Lee will make MBC survive. Everyone hug to each others because of happy news they see in the screen TV before. And when Lee Shin past them at the lobby they bow their head 90 degree to show their respect of him. This young man is someone who should be respect for.

But it never occurs to anyone that someone was really hated of this young man. He was anguish of this young man success and really hate that he was so rich. He hated him so much that he cannot think straight why this young man can have anything he want but not him. He hated Lee Shin so much because he thinks that Lee Shin has taken away what should be his. His father have sold his business to Lee Shin a months ago because that stupid old man think for the love of his business he should sell his business to someone capable to cherish the business. He don’t want to past down the business to his only son but just give him a small business to run and money to support him all his life. He hates his father for that but he hate Lee Shin more because take away what was suppose be him. Although his father already give him a reason why he should not give his business to his son (his son was addicted to gamble and his father don’t trust him with his business) and just ask his son to have a small share in the business and Lee Shin will give him his share of money every one a year for his own good. Because of this hatred, here he is in front of MBC building waiting like others reporters for Lee Shin to show himself. He thinks if he disguises himself like that he have a good view to pull his gun to shoot Lee Shin.

Lee Shin walks straight out from lobby and sees so many reporters waiting for him. He can see all his guards start rushing forward so that the reporters will never have a chance to go near Lee Shin. Lee Shin looks around waiting for his car to be brought in front him.

That is when he sees that man pull his gun at him at the corner of the building and at the same time one of his guard see what Lee Shin sees. Lee Shin was too shock but manage to turn his body around but the bullet still hit him. And everything looks blurring. He heard a shout from everywhere and Mr. So ask him to hold but he don’t understand what he should hold but then everything when black.

And at the same time at the SBS Inkigayo waiting room, someone was shout out of terror,

“NOOOOOO….. PLEASE…… OH GOD……. PLEASE TELL ME HE IS OK…………..OH GOD …. DON’T DO THIS TO ME……. DON’T …… OH PLEASE LET HIM BE OK,”