DO I REALLY HAVE A DATE

100 days Boyfriend

 

In the morning, Lee Shin wake up at his mansion and have a smile in his face when he remember what he did last night. He know when it come to Taeyeon he always make a stupid acts and he think he know why because whether he like it or not he like that girl. He thinks he must be crazy but still he so excited to have a date tonight.

 

After taking a quick shower, he walks around his mansion and he really loves his mansion although it so lonely to live here alone but still he loves it.

 

 

He move here 2 years ago and leave his older mansion which only a walking distance from here to his older servant that he bring with him when he come to Korea. They were too old and he ask them to just having fun with their old life. In this new mansion he feels more to himself because all the design and decoration was chooses by him but assist by a good architect and designer in Korea. He paid them a lot of money.

 

 

Because today is Saturday, he just going to hanging around in his mansion and read a book. But because of his date tonight he cannot concentrate his reading. He doesn’t know what he should do for his first date. They are two difference approaches he can do; first have a romantic dinner at elegant restaurant just like in movie or he just go in simple but special dinner.

 

 

At the same time, someone was spacing out in the dining table with her spoon is in .

“Unnie, are you ok?” ask Seohyun when she look at her Taeyeon unnie who seem doesn’t bother about what happen in the dining table. It was a bit chaos especially when all the girls eat their breakfast at the same time.

“Are you sick.” ask Jessica and put her hand at Taeyeon forehead.

“Hmm… What? Oh No…I am find. I am just thinking if I have a dream or if it is a real. I am a little bit confused. But he really called last night when I check my phone.” Taeyeon said and look at everyone.

“Who call?” ask Soo Young.

“He asks me to go out with him tonight, what should I do?” Taeyeon said without answering the question.

“Unnie, relax and tell us who calling you and what really happen?” said Yuri.

“Lee Shin shii… he asks me why I don’t call him and said I should take care of him because I am his girlfriend.” I told them.

“Is he your fan or what.” said Tiffany.

“No, I already ask that question to Eunhyuk oppa. He said Lee Shin shii don’t have any favorable artist or idol.” said Sunny.

“You ask him that. Why?” said Yuri.

“It is because I just cannot stand something that so curious.” She said and shrugs her head.

“Ok, let start it again. Unnie, Lee Shin shii call you last night and ask you to meet him tonight. Do he said that why he want to meet you tonight?” ask Seohyun.

“Hmm… I am not really sure because I am a little bit sleepy. He calls me around 2 am. He mentions something about being his girlfriend and we need to meet to discuss it.” I said at them with my pity eyes.

“Ok, so what time is the meeting?” Seohyun ask again.

“I think he said at 8 pm tonight.” I said.

“Why don’t you call him unnie and ask him for sure.” suggest Yoona.

“Hmm What? I cannot do that. I think I will just wait for him tonight and see if he really told me that he want to meet me tonight because I am really.. really not sure what he said to me.” Taeyeon said to the others.

“But do we have schedule at that time?” Tiffany said.

“We don’t have schedule tonight, we finish our schedule at 7.30 tonight but at 11 pm we have a schedule for SBS radio show.” said Taeyeon to them.

“So he be waiting for you here at 8 pm and have to send you back before 11 pm. It just a short time unnie, so you don’t have to worry.” Yoona said.

“I guess so.” Taeyeon said.

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************

To all the reader of my story, If you love or like the story until now can you give some comment. I just want to know if my story is good or not.

Thank You So Much.

AILYNN