SJ WILL KILL ME... IF....

100 days Boyfriend

Chapter 41.....

 

“Where is Hyuk Jae?” ask Lee Shin to Ryewook.

“In his room, I think. Do you want drink?” ask Ryewook. Lee Shin just nods his head and walk to Eunhyuk room. He knocks the door before entering the room.

“Oh you came.”

“What are you doing?” ask Lee Shin.

“Nothing, just take a look at internet. Why are you here?” ask Eunhyuk.

“I miss you, and I need friend right now.” said Lee Shin.

“Duhh… you just came last night. Actually you came here every night this week,” said Eunhyuk.

“Come on, just spit it out. I know why you here. You afraid to confront them right?” ask Eunhyuk.

“What if they kill me?” ask Lee Shin.

“They will not do such thing. May be they will bit you up, not one by one, that I will guarantee,” said Eunhyuk with a grin smile.

“Huh.. you know Hyuk Jae, telling my great grandfather is much easier than telling those guys,” said Lee Shin.

“My dear friend, I would not repeat myself over and over again. But don’t you think that you look pathetic right now. You are afraid for nothing. They will understand. Yes they love Taeyeon but you love her more than us. And not us that you want to married but Taeyeon. If Taeyeon already accept it what can they do to you,” explain Eunhyuk.

“WHAT? YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO OUR TAEYEON?” shout Ryewook at the door with a drink in his hand.

“HYUUUNGGGG, he said he getting to married to our taeyeon!!!” shouted Ryewook at the top of his voice. This makes everyone in SJ house come rushing to Eunhyuk room.

“What… what happen here?” ask Donghae.

“Aishh, Ryewook.. You don’t have to shout so loud. Not only people in this house can heard you but I think people from next building can hear you,” said Shindong.

“HE SAID HE GETTING MARRIED,” said Ryewook who still not low down his voice.

“Who getting married?” said Kyuhyun.

“Don’t you listen what I said before? Aishh you said it was so loud,” said frustrated Ryewook.

“I heard you, but still who is getting married?” said Kyuhyun and slap at Ryewook back head.

“HIM, of cause,” explain Ryewook point to Lee Shin.

“BWAH…. Taeyeonie, our Taeyeonie are getting married. For real? WHAT DID YOU DO?” ask Donghae.

“Err.. guys, I can explain. Please calm down first,” said Lee Shin.

“We have to call everyone. We have call Lee Teuk Hyung,” said Shindong and start to dial some numbers in his phone. Eunhyuk just sit at his chair and smile looking at Lee Shin ‘try to look cool’ face which of cause it was obvious not working. 

“How about, we all wait for the others to come at the living room. It more comfortable and it has more spaces than my room,” said Eunhyuk to the others. The others agreed and start to move to the living room.

“You are not helping at all,” said Lee Shin to Eunhyuk.

“What can I do? And it was fun sometime to see you at this state,” said Eunhyuk.

“Remember, after this… I’ll be a big brother to all SNSD members. You should know that if you are going to date one of them,” said Lee Shin with a smirk.

“Oh.. don’t, you cannot used that on me,” said Eunhyuk.

“I can, so bare it on your mind,” Lee Shin said with laughs which of cause join by Eunhyuk. Both of them walk to the living room.

“Err.. Do you guys want anything for dinner, or late night snack? I can ask someone deliver it here,” said Lee Shin before taking a sit at the only chair that they left for him.

“I think we need that after your explain yourself,” said Eunhyuk who now sit next to Kyuhyun. He then takes the remote TV and switches it on. With that Lee Shin calls Mr. So to send something to eat at SJ house. The SJ members who were already here (Shindong, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Ryewook) was all looking at him. But after sometime, they start watching the TV too.

After a while, one by one SJ member came. When they walk to the living room, they just curious because everyone was now have their eyes on TV. When they ask everyone will said wait for the others. The last person who comes is Yesung. He apologizes because he said he was helping his mother at the café.

“So now, everyone was here. So what the meaning of this meeting?” ask Lee Teuk. But before anyone answer him, the bell is ringing. Everyone look at Ryewook to answer the door. Ryewook who is so reluctant stand up and open the door. It is the food that Mr So has send for Lee Shin requested. And as always, it will be a big buffet for SJ house. They wait for the food workers to bring the food inside and Lee Shin stand up and give them tips.

“So, back to my question why are we  having this meeting again?” ask Lee Teuk. Everyone who were are at house before look at Lee Shin. Lee Shin clear his voice;

“I am getting married,” said Lee Shin.

“Hmm…,” said Lee Teuk.

“I am getting married next Saturday,” explain Lee Shin.

“With whom?” ask Lee Teuk.

“Taeyeon, of cause,” said Lee Shin back.

“WHAT?

“WHY..?”

“I TOLD YOU GUYS, HE GETTING TO MARRIED OUR TAEYEON,”

 “ARE YOU CRAZY?”

“YOU MUST BE JOKING.”

“Seriously, you just date her?”

 “YOU CAN’T DO THAT, OUR TAEYONIE IS STILL YOUNG”

“STOP!, how can he answer the questions if you ask him on the same time. Ask him one by one so that he can explain,” said Lee Teuk.

“NO WAY? YOU CAN’T DO THAT..? I CAN’T LET YOU MARRIED TO OUR TAEYEONIE?” said Yesung.

“HE MUST DO SOMETHING TO HER! YOU REALLY DID SOMETHING TO HER RIGHT?” said Ryewook.

 “HE MUST BE CRAZY” said Kyuhyun

“He JUST JOKING,” said Shindong.

“Seriously, you just date her?” ask Sungmin

“Are Taeyeon agreed?” ask Donghae

“Does her family know?” ask Siwon

“STOPPPP!!!!!!” shout Lee Teuk. This make everyone stop at once.

“I SAID ONE BY ONE, And now YOU, answer the questions,” said Lee Teuk.

“Err, hyung, which one?” ask Lee Shin back.

“ALL,” said Lee Teuk with a rage.

“Err… I married her because I love her.”

“AND”

“I ask her, and then she said yes and yes our families know and they said yes as well.” Everyone look at Lee Shin asking him to continue.

“Err.. and I am not crazy and I don’t do anything that hurt her, I love her.” 

“Why so sudden,” ask Lee Teuk again. This time he back to his normal voice.

“I don’t want to lose her; I want to be with her forever. So that why,” explain Lee Shin.

“But how about her career? Do you ask her to stop?” ask Sungmin.

“No hyung, I will never take that from her. It will be a secret wedding, just family and friends.”

“How about the company, does they know?” ask Lee Teuk.

“I already meet Mr. Lee Soo-Man. He knows but not the others. I ask him to keep it a secret,”

“And he agree,” ask Yesung. Lee Shin just nods his head.

“I still can’t accept it, our Taeyeonie are getting married,” said Ryewook.

“When?” ask Donghae.

“Next Saturday, at my mansion. I want to invite you all,” said Lee Shin.

“But what if paparazzi, or fan found out,” said Siwon.

 “That why it will be held at my mansion. I will told people that I will have small party for close friends,” explain Lee Shin.

“Not that, I mean after your wedding, Taeyeon must live with you and people will found out eventually,” said Siwon explain more about his conscience.

“Oh, we are not going to live together. We will still live like we live right now; I mean Taeyeon will still live with her members and just spent some time with me just like now,” said Lee Shin.

“Are you crazy, she is going to be your wife? How can both of you live separately,” said Donghae.

“It is for Taeyeon. It is for her safety, and I will wait until she ready to talk about me to the world especially to her fan. So at this moment it is ok for me as long as we take our bow to promise each other to be together and to be honest and loyal to each other,” explain Lee Shin. Everyone just look at Lee Shin.

“I still think you are crazy hyung,” said Ryewook. Lee Shin just smile to what Ryewook said.

“Who else know about this?” ask Lee Teuk.

“Just our families, SNSD members and you guys.” said Lee Shin.

“Hmm… do you have anyone that you intent to tell too?” ask Lee Teuk.

“I still don’t know, maybe, my dongsaeng CNBlue and FT Island and some of my school friend, and maybe some of Taeyeon friends, someone that we both trust,” said Lee Shin. Lee Teuk nods his head, and look at his others members.

“He must be crazy like Ryewook said, but he was crazy of our Taeyeonie. We can’t help that. So, cancel our entire schedule next Saturday and we have a wedding to attend,” said Lee Teuk, with that he stand in front of Lee Shin which make Lee Shin stand up from his sit as well;

“Congratulation, I hope you will find your happiness with Taeyeon. And I was so happy that you trust us with your big secret,” said Lee Teuk and give a brotherly hug. Lee Shin was smile, he know Lee Teuk will be supportive of his decision because all this time Lee Teuk always make he feel like he also one of SJ members.

“I don’t know what to say, just please take good care of Taeyeonie, or I kill you,” said Sungmin and also give a congratulation hug to Lee Shin.

“I will kill you if you make her cry,” said Yesung also come and give him a hug.

“Congratulation and I also will kill you if anything happen to Taeyeon,” said Shindong. With that one by one they give him a congratulation hug with a thread on it and the most thread is to kill him.

“Thank you, and I love you all,” said Lee Shin with smile.

“I am hungry, can we eat now,” said Eunhyuk who just sit there all the time watching Lee Shin struggle to answer the questions.

“Ryewook, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Shindong; go set up the food. We have something to celebrate for,” said Lee Teuk. With that everyone start to move and set up the food. It was really something to celebrate for.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter:

THE WEDDING DAY...... Maybe update later or tomorrow.