BEAUTIFUL DRESS

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 30

 

At 5 pm that afternoon, according to the schedule all girl idols have to go to seminar room number 3 on level two and boy idols have to go to seminar room number 2 on level 1. So has been trained the idols was come to the seminar room before the scheduling time. But it seem like the seminar room was lock with so many voice come from inside the room.

“What do you think we will be doing inside that room?” ask Yoona to the other girls.

“We have to get ready for tonight function. Maybe they want to give some advance information before the functions.” guess Jessica.

“Nah! We will get ready for the function inside there.” Said Sunny.

“How do you know?” ask Eunjung (T-ara).

 “You see, they ask us to be ready for the function because after the seminar we will be directly heading to the functions. So get ready mean taking a bath or so on. But as they have mention yesterday, they will provide the necessary thing such as dress, makeup artists and so on for the functions. So here we are.” Explain Sunny.

“Wow, you are so good finding the mysteries.” said Eunjung with awe.

“She our Sherlock Homes” said Jessica patting Sunny back.

Then exactly on 5 pm the door was open and yes it is really as Sunny predict, there were row of evening dress to be choose.

“Hello everyone, I am Eun-min. I will be your help for this afternoon.” Said Eun-min. Eun-min was a famous fashion designer. And all the cloths that she designs for this couple of month have been made just for this night occasion. It was an honor when she got the contract from the emerald to design all the evening dress and man suit which will be wear tonight.

“As you can see, there was a row of dresses here that one of it will suit you perfectly. After you choose your dress you will go for your makeup or you can go to do your hair. Than after that you will go to this corner so that we will do your final touch up where we will provide you with accessories that match with the dress. Then you will go there and hand out your shoes to change it to the new shoes that suitable for you. Lastly, we will take your picture, don’t worry it not for publish but for you to remember the dress that you have choose.  As you can see, all have been provide for you for tonight occasion but tomorrow you will have to return the item that you wear today back to these room and you can collect your belonging back. Thank you.” said Eun-min.

The girls was so excited because in front of them was row of dresses with a beautiful design and color. The best of it they can choose it them self and it was so rare for them. All this time any functions that they have been invite, the makeup artists will choose what they have to wear according to the functions rules. The best part is the dresses all in difference design and color, no single dresses have a same design. This maybe cost a million for others company to provide but because it was provide by Emerald Company it was nothing at all.

“Oh my, this is so beautiful. Do you think it will suit me?” said Ga-in to Narsha showing a red pink dress.

“Oh Unnie, it will suit you perfectly.” said Taeyeon who just next to Gain and Narsha.

“Do you think so Taeyeonie?” ask Gain again to Taeyeon. Taeyeon nod her head. She still not decides which color she will wear this afternoon. Seohyun walk to where she was standing holding two dress in both her hand

“Unnie, which one is better for me?” ask Seohyun showing both dress. Both dresses were beautiful but it was same color; blue. Taeyeon smile, she knows that unconsciously Seohyun choose the color that her boyfriend likes the most.

(Reader can choose which want better)

 

“Hmm, let see. I think this one is much better for you than this.” said Taeyeon.

“Ha ah, I agree with Taeyeon. It much better suit you Seohyunie.” said Narsha who was there.

“Oh! You think the same too, Narsha unnie. Then I will choose this. Thank you.” said Seohyun and walk back to where she comes to put the other dress back to where it belong.

“Do you already choose your dress Taeyeon?” ask Narsha who already holding a red dress in her hand.

“I don’t know which color to choose. It all looks beautiful.” said Taeyeon.

“He will love anything you wear Taeyeon. But I think it will suit you best if you wear gray silver dress.” said Narsha and grab Taeyeon hand and bring her to the silver gray dress. Ga-in who was with both of them nods her head and follows both of them.

Narsha than busy looking at the silver gray dress for Taeyeon;

“Unnie, what you mean by ‘He will love anything that I wear’?” ask Taeyeon. Both Narsha and Ga-in smile to that question.

“Taeyeon, everyone here already know that we have this fun and memories holiday because of you. No reporter, no paparazzi, no fan, no manager, no strict schedule and we all can hang around with everyone without any strain. We all here know that your boyfriend own this castle and want you to enjoy it with friends. We all asking our self why he have to ask all the idols not just SNSD if he want to give a holiday to you but then someone has heard someone talking to someone that your boyfriend doesn’t know how to make thing small. Oh you are so lucky to have him, don’t you agree Ga-in?” explain Narsha who was still looking at the dress.

“Yup, first everyone don’t feel good about it but then Jessica and others SNSD members said that you will be sad if the others don’t enjoy themselves for these holidays because your boyfriends what his name again?” said Ga-in in the middle of her explaination;

“Lee Shin oppa.” Said Taeyeon.

“Ha ah, they said that although Lee Shin shii doing this for you but he never once mention it to you that he doing this for you and you never know that he doing this for you. They said it was enough for both of you if both of you can spend some time together. If that true, Taeyeonie?” said Ga-in. At this time, most girls stop what they have doing and listened to their conversations.

“He was so busy, he need a holiday more than I am. He always works late at night and skips his lunch to attend a meeting and … Oh I don’t mean to say anything. Sorry for speaking out loud.” said Taeyeon with a blush.

“Unnie, we all know that. We can see that both of you was so happy to be here together. This morning we can see that for the first time we know that you and Lee Shin oppa was so good to be true. It was just like looking a perfect couple in a picture.” said Soo Young.

“It was so hard to see him smile but with you he don’t stop smile. I am happy for you Unnie.” said Yoona.

“He was so handsome. It was my first time looking at him.” said Narsha again.

“Yes, he is.” said Ga-in back. Then both of them laugh out loud and the others also laugh because it was true that Lee Shin was handsome. Taeyeon also laugh with the comment.

“Ok, how about this.” said Narsha showing the dress out.

“Oh it beautiful.” said Taeyeon holding the dress to her body. Everyone nod their head.

“Why I feel like all of you want me to wear this dress?” ask Taeyeon with a blush when she look everyone nod their head.

 

(Dear reader you can choose which dress you want to imagine for Taeyeon cause I cannot choose myself)

 

The dress is like a wedding dress but in silver gray in color.

“Don’t you think it was so y for me?” ask Taeyeon because it was her first time wearing a bare shoulder dress and this one it not only show bare shouder but cut until her upper .

“Oh, you look beautiful in it. Why don’t you try it?” said Soo Young showing the changing room for Taeyeon to try.

A couple of minute later,

“Unnie, it was so beautiful on you.” said Seohyun.

“You never show us your body. But you have a beautiful curve Taeyeon. It all was perfect and in proportion” said Narsha nodding her head to show that she really mean what she see.

“So it settles you will wear this dress for tonight.” said Ga-in smile.

 

That night, at the hall where the event takes place….