FRIENDS AND KISS

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 31

Everyone have fun, talking and eating the food that have been serving for the night. Some of them dance at the dance floor. But the main person who should be there is not there.

“Hyeyeon, do you know that you don’t have to be this beautiful to catch my heart. It already belong to you.” said Eunhyuk to Hyeyeon who stand next to Taeyeon and Jessica. All three girls look at dance floor looking at Seohyun who now try to make Yong Hwa dance with her. They have smile on their face looking how reluctant Yong Hwa can be when it was about dance.

“Oppa, you make me feel flatter with your comment. But still thank you.” said Hyeyeon to Eunhyuk.

“Taeyeonie, where is your boyfriend for nothing. He should be here by now. Why can’t he bend the rule just for once.” said Eunhyuk.

“What rule oppa?” ask Jessica.

“He was the host of this party. But he is not here. Don’t you think it was a rule for the host to greet his guest?” ask Eunhyuk and make the others nod their head.

“I already call him but he said, he will be here soon. So he just ask me to enjoy myself first.” said Taeyeon.

“I know he will be here, but it will be the end of the night. He always like this. He never like function no matter what.” said Eunhyuk with a matter of fact voices.

“Hyuk Jae, it been a year. How are you? And where is your friend?” ask Min Chul and hugging Eunhyuk. Min Chul was one of the five chaebol who been Lee Shin friend in his school days. He was the one who absent at SBS meeting. He owns a fashion business worldwide. Although he never cares about fashion and talk much about it but it was in his blood. He always looks good for whatever cloths he wear. Just like right now, he wear a purple suit which something that people will not wear but it still good and perfect for him.

(Min Chul)

“I don’t know you will be here. It seem like a miracle you are here in front of me right now. And about a friend of mine, I think you know him much better to ask me that questions.” Said Eunhyuk with a smile.

“So he still the same.” said Min Chul and Eunhyuk nod his head to agree

“Anyway, don’t you want to introduce me to your companion?” ask Min Chul.

“Oh, right. Min Chul, this is Hyeyeon, Taeyeon and Jessica, from SNSD. And girls this is Min Chul, Lee Shin school friend.” said Eunhyuk make an introduction between Min Chul and the girls. They shake each other hands. At that moment, two handsome guy come to where they standing.

“Min Chul. I miss you. When have you come back to Korea? I heard you have been success in France and will not come back here anymore. But seen you are here, I have a business deal for you.” said Kimjeong.

(Kimjeong)

“Do you think I will accept any business with you just because you are my friend.” said Min Chul.

“Do you think I give you a deal because you are my friend.” said Kimjeong back.

“Stop it both of you! It not polite to talk business in fronts these beautiful ladies.” said Imchun.

(Imchun)

“Hello girls, nice meet you again.” Adds Imchun to Taeyeon,Hyeyeon and Jessica. The three of them just smile.

“Meet them again. Do you already meet them?” ask Min Chul but been ignore by Imchun. Kimjeong whisper to Min Chul and explain that Taeyeon was Lee Shin girlfriend. Min Chul laugh and nod his head disbelieve.

“Are you really his girlfriend? I don’t believe it. He never shows any interest to any girl and here in front of me his girlfriend. It was so unbelievable.” said Min Chul.

“I don’t see my dear friend. I suppose you must know where he is right now?” ask Imchun to Taeyeon.

“I am sorry. I also don’t know where he is right now. I call him a moment ago and he said he will be here later on.” said Taeyeon with a smile.

“Hmm, it look like he never change.” said Kimjeong.

“Excuse me. What do you mean he never changes?” ask Jessica bluntly. All four of them just laugh.

“Lee Shin doesn’t like attend any function or occasion. He hates it so much and because of that he always gives an excuse not to go to any of them.” said Eunhyuk.

“But why?” ask Hyeyeon.

“He hate attention.” answer Min Chul.

“But he always get the attention.” adds Imchun.

“If it not a good attention, he will get a bad attention.” said Kimjeong.

“Remember he always get an invitation from others school boys just because he is..” said Imchun but stop in his explanations.

“Err, I think it was a past. It never good to say about past.” Add Imchun.

“Oh don’t worry, oppa already said he not a good student in school and he love to fight.” said Taeyeon.

“Really, oh that was good. So now I don’t have to cover for my stories.” said Imchun.

“Does he always fight at school?” ask Taeyeon.

“No. He just fight with others school. At our school, no one really want to talk to him accept us.” said Min Chul.

 “Why? Do you mean he don’t have friends?” ask Jessica.

“He doesn’t like to talk to others so he ignores almost everyone.” Explain Imchun.

“But you all are he friends.” Said Hyeyeon. At that time, Sunny and Yuri come to join them.

“Hello, I am Min Chul. And although I know you but can you pretend that I don’t know you girls.” said Min Chul making both girl laughs. With that they introduce them self to the guys.

“Can you continue the story, why you his friends?” ask Hyeyeon still not dropping the discussion.

“He safe me once. So I give my trust to him.” said Kimjeong. The others caebols nod their head.

“He never asking you anything in return but that was a good part of him. He never asks you anything. He just be there if you in need.” said Imchun.

“He was much better person if you know him. He is soft person inside. He helps almost anyone who needs help.” adds Kimjeong.

“What school you guys attend?” ask Sunny try to join the conversation.

“Oh, do you know JAA school?” ask Min Chul smile at Sunny.

“I know that school. It was elite school. It was only for a rich family.” answer Sunny.

“Nah it is not only for a rich family. It is a boarding school. Yes the facilities are the best you can ever have but it not for rich family. Many students from a poor family with a good grade were attending that school. They got a scholarship to be there.” said Min Chul.

“I think almost everyone have scholarship in that school.” said Imchun.

“But it is a prestige school.” Said Sunny.

“Of cause it is a prestige. Everyone have their own room in that school. But not everyone was rich attend to that school. Most rich student attends Sung Hwan School.” Explain Imchun.

“That was our rival.” said Kimjeong with a sweet smile.

“But I don’t understand you all are the richest among Korean richest society. My father hopes me to attend to that school once but then he said he was not in a position to send me there.” said Sunny.

“It is just misunderstanding. Most students who attend to that school have talents. Maybe in sports, in educations, in music, or maybe outcast student like us.” said Min Chul.

“We have everything but we don’t really want to go to school. We just spend our days in that school because we have friends. We already been decides by birth who we are. So attend school might be boring but with friend it was something.” adds Min Chul with a nod from his friends.

“Sunny, don’t bother yourself to what they did at their school. They just like us in our school nothing difference.” said Eunhyuk with smile looking at confius face of Sunny.

“Yup, nothing difference. One day if you like I will give you a tour to our School. It was in Busan.” explain Lee Shin out from no way. He just arrives and spots Taeyeon with his school friends and Eunhyuk. He walks to them and now stands behind Taeyeon. Taeyeon spin her body with shock. He bends down and gives Taeyeon a peck on her forehead. It makes Taeyeon blush.

“You look so beautiful tonight. It just likes an angel from heaven. Do you think I am in heaven right now?” said Lee Shin looking at Taeyeon which making her blush more.

“You look handsome too.” said Taeyeon slowly. Lee Shin wear a dark purple black suit. He really look handsome.

“Sorry for making you wait too long.” said Lee Shin.

“It ok, I having a fun by myself.” said Taeyeon back. But their small conversation have been interrupt by;

“Do you have to show that to us? Don’t you have some pity left for us who still single?” said Min Chul and Lee Shin just smile at him.

“Whatever, come here, I miss you my dear friend.” said Min Chul and they give a friend hug to each others.

“I am honor to have you here.” said Lee Shin. He then hugs Kimjeong and Imchun. He was so happy to see his school friend come to his party and he then pat Eunhyuk back.

“Thanks cause be a host for me tonight.” said Lee Shin to Eunhyuk who just nod his head to show his understand to what Lee Shin means.

“Where the others two?” ask Lee Shin.

“They were here a moment ago. There they are. They coming here.” answers Imchun when he spot his two friends;. Yeogyung and Hoihoon.  They come to where the stand and then when the stand infront of Lee Shin, they give Lee Shin a welcome hug, then to Min Chul and then to Eunhyuk.

 

(Yeogyung)

“Min Chul. How are you?” said Hoihoon.

(Hoihoon)

“Jordan, this is plendid party. But I see you just come to end the party.” adds Hoihoon making the others laugh. Lee Shin joins the laugh and look at Taeyeon. She was comfortable around his friends. His friend talk with Taeyeon and her members about everything until the waltz music was start to play.

“Do you want to dance?” ask Lee Shin to Taeyeon.

“Do you?” ask Taeyeon back with a smile. Lee Shin show his hand to be taken by Taeyeon and than with a nod to his friend he bring Taeyeon to the dance floor. Not many come forward to dance because it was a waltz dance. So it make more obvious for the audience (Idols) when Lee Shin and Taeyeon start dance. Taeyeon try not to look at Lee Shin because of her blush.

“Taeyeon.”

“Hmm.” answer Taeyeon and look at Lee Shin eyes.

“Do my shoes have something on it?” ask Lee Shin.

“What?” ask Taeyeon.

“You just look at my shoes so I assume something must be on it.” said Lee Shin with a smile. Taeyeon get what he want to say and start to giggle a little.

“Your eyes so beautiful, I don’t think I can stand looking at it.” answer Taeyeon with a blush and a smile.

“I know. But I want to see your beautiful eyes.” whisper Lee Shin back. Taeyeon have a smile on her face.

“Taeyeon, I have good news for you. I am not betrothed to anyone anymore. It already been cancel this afternoon.” said Lee Shin.

 “Hmm.” said Taeyeon shock and looking deep to Lee Shin eyes. Does it true, what she heard just now from Lee Shin. He nods his head with a smile. Taeyeon start to smile back and show her happiness for that news.

“Thank you.” said Taeyeon with a big smile.

“Taeyeon, can my great grandfather meet your family this week?” ask Lee Shin.

“Hmm, Why?” ask Taeyeon back.

“Taeyeon, I want you to accept me. I want to marry you. I love you.” said Lee Shin and stop their dance. Taeyeon look at Lee Shin on his eyes and she can feel warm in her heart.

“I will wait for your answer no matter when. I am not going to rush you into this.” said Lee Shin.

“I love you too, oppa. And I..Yes I will marry you.” said Taeyeon with a blush. Lee Shin smile back and without care if people looking at them, he bend his head and kiss Taeyeon on right there in the middle of dance floor.

Everyone who looks at the couple have so many expressions on their face. Some was shock, some have smile on their face but some blow a whistle. But only both of them know what a kiss for, it was a symbolized for their conformity to each others. The symbolized of agreement to be with each other forever.

 

 That night when they back to their room..