Morning After...

100 days Boyfriend

 

It was nearly dawn when Lee Shin opens his eyes. He has smile in his face. He knows what happen last night not a dream because right now, rights at this moment the girl of his dream was cuddle beside him. He looks at Taeyeon who sleep peacefully beside him. He tries to close his eyes and get back to sleep but it not works. So he decides it time for him to get up. He slowly pushes Taeyeon so that when he got up he will not wake her.  He picks his cloth and pants and slowly went to the bathroom and takes hot showers. After a while, he walks back to the living room with new shirt and black pants. He looks at Taeyeon and decides to moves Taeyeon to the bed. When He lift her up with the cover on her, Taeyeon open her eyes and with a smile in her face she snuggle up to him. He then put Taeyeon slowly to the bed and kiss her on her forehead before he walk back to the living room. He makes himself a cup of coffee and brings it to his study. He then starts to pour himself with his works. He open one of the file on his table and look through it. After a while he sighs and starts to write something on his note book.  If someone looks at him right now they can guess that something was wrong and the grimace on his face can show it all alone. He put his pen down and opens the next file. This time his expression becomes worse than before. He pick up his phone and;

“Mr So, are you still sleeping?”

“Err, yes sir. I mean no sir, I am wake up now.”

“Good, now I want you to make a call to investigation group and start make a move. I want everything settle as soon as possible. I don’t want to drag it anymore. I don’t want to lost more than what I already lost. And make a call to our lawyers so that they understand what are going on. Give them all the evidences and the files”

“Ok sir, I will do it immediately. Are there anything more you want sir?” 

“Yes, I want to know about my resort at Jeonju, is everything on track. And about the transaction between emerald and KPark, I hope you can call the team who handle it and give me the result. Hmm, I think I want to meet the people who been in charge on these two matters.”

“Ok sir, I will do it and give the report as soon as possible.”

“Hmm, I think that all. And Mr So, sorry for wake you up early in the morning and thank you” said Lee Shin end the call.

He looks back to the file on the table and sighs. He still doesn’t understand why people don’t work diligently and honestly and always take advantage on others peoples. He was born rich but not a single days he lazily play and sit around, he work all his youth days just to hold on his principle. He works because he was responsible for his workers and their family.  His existence was to make more works and opportunity to peoples so that people can continue their life happily. Yes, he tired but never once he take advantage to other people suffer.  Sometime people come to him for support and some really want him to bought their business so that they can run out from their problem (this only happen when he think the business have a value) and to these he will try to bring back the business on track. Never once he blames the good workers, but to who is not good and honest to their work, he will suspend them immediately, because to have negligently workers is like a cancer.
He closes his eyes and sighs heavily and spin his chair so that he was looking out his window. The spring is on bloom now. The trees have a beautiful color on it. It was still early in the morning, it just half past seven. He then closes his eyes back and this time he was back on his dream land.

When Taeyeon open her eyes, she was sleeping on the bed. She looks at her wristwatch and it already 8:45. She looks around but it seem like she was alone in the room. Maybe Lee Shin oppa already woke up and he bring her to the bed. She remembers what happen last night. She did it with Lee Shin oppa last night, she trust him so much. It was her first times and now she has a smile in her face.

“Hmm, where is Lee Shin oppa actually.” mumble Taeyeon alone and she start to get up and start go to clean herself up. She takes a long bath in a hot water in a bath tub. She chooses to wear a jean and T-shirt today. She put very slight make up on her face and a pink lipstick, then she when to the living room. Lee Shin was not there.  She then decides that maybe she can go to take a breakfast with her members since Lee Shin oppa was not here and out somewhere.  She then walks back to the bedroom to take her hand phone.  In her way out she looks around and found that the study door was widely open. She feels curious and starts to walk to the study room. There she look that Lee Shin was fast asleep on his chair.  With so many file on the table it mean that Lee Shin was working before he fall asleep. Taeyeon walk slowly to Lee Shin afraid that she will wake him up.  But as a reflex in his body, he wake up as soon as Taeyeon have her first step to go to him.

“Oh, you already wake up. Do you have a good sleep last night.” ask Lee Shin.

“I try to walk slowly so that I will not make a sound.” Lee Shin just smile with the Taeyeon answer. He gets up from his sit and walk to Taeyeon. He bends his head and kiss Taeyeon on her lips.

“How are you this morning? Did I hurt you so much last night?” ask Lee Shin making a blush from Taeyeon.

“It not hurt anymore. What are you doing?” Taeyeon ask, trying to avoid making any eyes contact with Lee Shin. Lee Shin understands that Taeyeon was shy with their act last night so he holds her hand and bring her to the sofa at the living room. He asks Taeyeon to sit beside him.

“Taeyeon, I know I already take an advantage toward you. But please trust me that I will take responsible for what I did. I will meet your family and ask them to accept me as your husband. I will not asking you to stop singing, just do whatever you want as long as we be honest to each other. I love you because who you are, so I never want to change you. I don’t care what people will say about me but I will care about you. I will try to never hurt you, I promise to be with you until the day I say good bye to this world. I will be by your side forever.  I will take my vow and keep it in my heart. So, I hope you will let me be in your life from now on until the end of our life. Ok.” He waits until Taeyeon nod her head. Then a smile appears in his face.

“Oppa, what are you doing in the study just now? Are you working?” Lee Shin nods his head for the questions.

“I told you, to take a break just for a while. Oppa, you work so hard. You must feel tired and you already rich, what more do you need?” Taeyeon look at Lee Shin smiling face.

“It just I always woke up early in the morning and nothing to do. So I just take a look at the file. Nothing much so you don’t have to worry ok. And where are you intend to spend your days today?” ask Lee Shin.

“I think I want to spend with my member this morning, if that ok with you.” Explain Taeyeon.

“It ok, I need to spend some time with Hyuk Jae as well. If not he will have a broken heart.” said Lee Shin with a smirk.

“I meet you this afternoon or tonight, ok. So, go on. I will not hold you, and have fun ok.” said Lee Shin with a smile Taeyeon.

“Ok, bye oppa.” Said Taeyeon and then she walk to the door.

Taeyeon walk to elevator and pick up her phone and make a call.

“Sunny, are you with the others?”

“Hmm..mm.. why?” said Sunny.

“Where are you girls now?” ask Taeyeon

“We are at Tiffany room now, waiting for Tiffany and Jessica to get ready. We are going to have a breakfast. Are you going to have breakfast with us?” ask Sunny.

“Yes, wait for me. I’ll be there in a minute. I already at the elevator ok.” Taeyeon end her call when Sunny said ok.

 

Lee Shin back to his study and make a few calls and after a while someone knock the door. He went to open the door and it was Mr. So with 4 other mans. All of them work with him at the main office the same time with Mr. So. They was with him long enough and know how he work and how hard he work. Lee Shin take them to work with him not only they were good but they work diligently and honest. They were young and full of energy to prove their value.  And with that value, no others company can pay for their value accept Lee Shin (if you know what I am saying in term of money). He trusted them and with the trust they always in charge in many businesses deal. Lee Shin let them in. He then walk back to his study with all mans followed him. He sat back on his chair and wait for the gentleman to settle down in his office (because there were no chairs so they just stand by the table).

“So, I read the reports. And I agreed that something is not right with MBC right now. Make a move as soon as possible. Don’t wait any longer. Call ACRC (Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission the body who in charge in corruption Law in South Korea) and give all the evident that we have to them so that they can start from there. I will not let any corruption in any of my business. I will let them know who the boss here.” Lee Shin looks at the face of his mans.

“I already make copies of the files, one copies have been send to our Law department in US so that they know what we are getting on here. I also do that for precaution, I am afraid if anyone try to get the files, sir. So, you don’t have to worry about our law department sir. Everything is ready if they ask us to bring this to court. But I don’t think ACRC will let them go that easy sir, our evidences are so strong.” said Mr. Han Minso, law department executive.

“I already ask my department to check and double check the cash flow of MBC, sir. It really a smooth transaction but it not easy to make a perfect crime sir, so the repeating of the transaction over and over again although by using a couple of account are their greedy movements and their bad moves. I already make the calculation regarding MBC cash flow in and out. And give the file to Law departments and the same file I show you sir.” Explain Mr. Kim Jeoung. Lee Shin nods his head in agreement.

“Mr. Kim, from now on, works side by side with Mr. Han until ACRC bring them to justice. I hate people who take advantage from others especially from hard workers who just bring what they work hard for to their family and this one person because of greedy make all these hard workers lost their jobs.” The gentlemen just nod their head in agreed to what been said by Lee Shin. They know how hard work Lee Shin is which make them feel guilty if they take advantage from their position too.

“And how is the problem with KPark? Is everything ok? That old man should settle his family problems before he sold his business to me. Now I am in the middle of his families’ problem. If he and my great grandfather are not good friends, I will back off from buying his business.” sigh Lee Shin. Mr. Kwon the owner of KPark Company who owns the biggest Family Water Park in Korea is an old man who has a problem with his families. He doesn’t have any heir accept his sister son who he think is so greedy to have all of his money and properties. So he wants to sold all his business and live a simple life as an old man before he close his eyes. However, the problem has aroused because he families against it so much and think that Mr. Kwon is not in his right mind when he decided to sold his business. And the worse of it is when Lee Shin was accused to take an advantage from that old man. He already meet Mr. Kwon many time to explain the problem but that old man just laugh and told him there were nothing to worries because that business is solely his and the reason for him to sell the business to Lee Shin because he think Lee Shin will take good care of the business and also all the workers. However, that old man blind his eyes from the threatened he got from his nephew who will used any others way to get hold of the old man wealthy.

“Everything is just like we have been decided before, sir. The papers are already sign by Mr. Kwon. We just wait for the court to amend the papers. And as we agreed, KPark will be our branch company and the name will stand as it is. However, regarding the problem we have from Mr. Kwon nephew we can only ask the permission from court to block him from make any damage to us and to Mr. Kwon. And we also heard that Mr. Kwon already settle some portion of his wealth to his sister so that they will leave him alone.” Explain Mr. Kim Wonbin, the executive who always in charge in business deal. Lee Shin than look at the last person who was summon to him, Mr. Lee Won Soo the person who will in charge of the safety of the business.

“We already send a group to look at KPark Company organization, it still in good conditions. Nothing much to worry accept many executives and managers are too old and that they cannot provide any new ideas so they just maintain what they already have. If we stick to them, KPark will lose his touch to be a rival to a new company for that business sir.” Lee Shin nods his head.

“We will decide on it later. Just make sure everything is ready before emerald take over the business.” said Lee Shin again. With that he dismiss all of them accept Mr. So.

“Please make an arrangement for my great grandfather to meet with Taeyeon family. If possible make the meeting this week.”

“Are you going to talk about marrying Miss Taeyeon, sir?” ask Mr. So with a smile.

“Why?”

“Hmm, do you already propose to her, sir?” ask Mr. So again.

“Are you having any problem if I am with Taeyeonie? Are you her fan?” ask Lee Shin looking straight to Mr. So.

“Oh no sir, I just want her to be happy.” explain Mr. So.

“Do you think I will make her miserable? And what are you talking with her happy, how about my happy. Don’t you want me to be happy?” ask Lee Shin back.

“Oh, I want you to be happy sir. Really I do want you to be happy. Does she already accept to marrying you sir? Are you want me to plan for you to have a romantic way to propose her sir. She must be so beautiful on that day. I will make it unforgettable for her.”

“Yah, are you now my PA or her fan? Choose one.”

“I will get everything done sir, just ask me when?” ask Mr. So without care what Lee Shin look like right now. He know his boss so much and he know that Lee Shin just pretend to be angry with him now.

“I don’t know what to make of you. Just make it grand ok.” said Lee Shin. Mr. So bit him goodbye and start planning for his next events in his head. Lee Shin just smile.

 

After a while, Lee Shin calls Eunhyuk to have some time with him.

“Hyukjae, where are you right now?”

“I am in my room, but I am intending to go to the game room later on with the boys. That game room is addicted.” said Eunhyuk on the other end.

“Wait for me, I come to your room now.” said Lee Shin and end the call when Eunhyuk said ok.

Eunhyuk walk to his door room to open the door when he heard a knock on the door. Lee Shin walk in to the room and that room was full of people.

“What happen here?” ask Lee Shin looking at Eunhyuk

“You, that what happen”

“Me? What did I do? And how they know I am coming to your room?” Eunhyuk just point to Lee Teuk hyung with his mouth. Lee Shin sighs. Although he is a big boss in a big company but right now he just a small man that have been surrounding with so many big brothers. Not only SM artists are here, but also almost every single man who cared for Taeyeon from others companies.

“I am dead.” whisper Lee Shin to Eunhyuk.