Loyal and Secret

100 days Boyfriend

Dear readers, I hope you still love to read my story. I also hope you can leave a comment what you think about my story. I really love all the comments below. Thank you.

AILYNN

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

When they arrive at the restaurant, almost every single idol group was there but they don’t sit with their group members. It feels so harmony, when the group was mixing like this. The boys sit among the girls and talking friendly. When the hotel manager, Mr. Kim found out that Lee Shin is went to the restaurant, he run and greet him who stand between Eunhyuk and Donghae. Of cause Lee Shin hate the attention but he also know that Mr. Kim just act accordingly because he was the owner of the hotel. Mr. Kim just likes a butler for Lee Shin in this big hotel and he was good at it too.

“Are you going to have your lunch here sir? Let me arrange the table for you?” said Mr. Kim loudly to encounter the buzz sound inside the restaurant. Everyone in the restaurant now look at them because of that.

“Thank you, and please do so. And how about my friends, I mean the caebols, does they already have their lunch or does they already leave the castle?” ask Lee Shin slowly.

“They are still in the castle but they are still not having their lunch. We never get any call from them asking for sending and having their lunch in their room.” Explain Mr. Kim.

“If that so, call them to have lunch with me. So just arrange the table for all of us,” said Lee Shin.

With that Mr. Kim start doing what Lee Shin order. Lee Shin who still stand beside Eunhyuk and Donghae looks at Eunhyuk and asking both of them if they want to join the lunch.

“Nah, I think I better join my members over there. I don’t think I want to handle rich boys especially who are good friend of you,” said Eunhyuk.

“What? They are just a normal person. And what wrong with their being good friend of me?” ask Lee Shin with knowing smile.

“Normal, all of you are not normal. I don’t care if you rich but all of you have bad influence. Just look at your junior at school over there (point at TOP and GD). Do you think they are normal idols? And look at FNC, sometime when I think over and over again, most of FNC idols is a miniature of you.” Eunhyuk said with a shake of his head. He walks to the food table and start putting something on his plate. Lee Shi just follows him around.

“What you mean by my miniatures?” asks Lee Shin back.

“Hah, Jonghyun, don’t talk much but love to fight. Yonghwa, stubborn and arrogant although he is not arrogant as you. Honggi, playful but still love to fight. I think most of them don’t talk too much like others boys idol but still they have a look that show don’t messing with them. And do you know Min Hwan, when they asks him about you in my room, he just said that he don’t care if they want to kick him but he will never ever tell anyone about you, and the way he said that is asking for the fight,” explain Eunhyuk. This make Lee Shin laugh loudly.

“I think it because they don’t care what others idol think about them. They just care what their hyung think about them. You have a loyal dongsaeng there Lee Shin,” said Donghae.

“I know. But the way Hyukjae say it sound funny. Do you think I gather a group of young boys who know to fight to join FNC, and that boy never knew that FNC belong to me. For them I am just their hyung who always there at FNC studio,” whisper Lee Shin with laugh. At that moment three of them already walk to where other SJ members eat.

“You don’t eat?” ask Shindong.

“Oh, I will, but with my school mate. I have to spend some time with them because they have spent their time to come last night events. And it was hard for us to hang around anymore,” explain Lee Shin who now looks around him. He then found what he looking for. He excuses himself and walks to the person his looking for.

“Hi there, miss me?” ask Lee Shin holding the back of Taeyeon chair. Taeyeon just smile back at Lee Shin. She already finish her lunch but just hanging around with the girls; Sunny, Hyeyeon, SooYoung, Jessica, Seohyun, Ga-in and Narsya. It looks like Ga-in told the girls about funny stories.

“Oh, I am sorry. I don’t mean to interrupt anything. Please carry on,” said Lee Shin with a bow to Ga-in.

“Oh, don’t worry. You two look so sweet together,” said Ga-in.

“Just have fun, ok. I see you later,” said Lee Shin and pat Taeyeon shoulder before he walk to meet his chaebol friends who just arrive and now waiting for him at restaurant door.  

“I am sorry unnie, he not being rude but it just, he not really a talkative man and he not really know how to socialize especially with girls,” explain Taeyeon to Ga-in. The other SNSD members just nod their head.

“He only has eyes at Taeyeon unnie. He sometime never bothers to smile at us too. But, after sometime, we just realize it and accept his attitude and don’t really care about it anymore,” explain Jessica.

“Oh, if that so, I feel good for you Taeyeonie, you don’t have to feel threatened about others girls because he will be loyal to you,” said Narsha.

“Hmm..mm, it will be problem if the boys is good with everyone especially girls because it was hard to explain whether he like that girls or he just being nice to that girls,” add Ga-in. The others girls just nod their head in agreement.

“Do you ask him, if you were his first girlfriend?” ask Narsha.

“I don’t ask him directly but when we start to be a couple, Eunhyuk oppa told me that he hope that I will be good to Lee Shin oppa because he was Eunhyuk oppa best friends. He want him to be happy and he also told me that Lee Shin oppa never have time with girls before and never show any interested to have one. So yes, I am his first girlfriend,” conclude Taeyeon with a shy smile.

“Your face are getting red, I think he also your first right?” ask Ga-in. Taeyeon nod her head.

“It was hard to tell if the first one can stay to be the last one but I hope you will happy with him Taeyeonie. I think he was really sincere with you,” said Ga-in again.

“If you are getting married with him, don’t forget to invited us. We can sing at your wedding for free,” said Narsha with a small laugh.

“It must be a grand wedding, can I be your wedding maid as well. Although I know that you already have 8 wedding maid,” said Ga-in with a joke which make the SNSD girls laugh.

“What if, we married secretly? Do you come unnie?” ask Taeyeon with a smile which make the table stop laughing and look at Taeyeon.

 

____________________________________

 

sorry for the short chapter. and sorry for not putting any picture. If I have time I will put picture in this chapter and the previous chapter. But right now I am so busy. Sorry.