Eunhyuk take a courage

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 38

 

“What if, we married secretly? Will you come, unnie?” ask Taeyeon with a smile which make the table stop laughing and look at Taeyeon.

They were speechless with what Taeyeon said. Everyone look at her to know if she serious or just joking around. But Taeyeon just smile and now looking at Lee Shin who was still talking happily with his friend at restaurant door. He must be waiting for his others friend who still not coming. Lee Shin have a smirk style smile which sometime make his face look so arrogant and still he is one of the handsome man ever which is make no sense to understand that Taeyeon was his first girlfriend. 

“Lee Shin oppa was so handsome, and his friends so handsome too,” said Sunny looking at the same direction where Taeyeon are looking. Taeyeon just nod her head.

“They have a difference aura, these rich mans. When we look at them we think they look like a hero on the movie, or a prince,” said Narsha.

“They are lucky because they live in that environment. They don’t have to think the difficulty of life,” add Narsha again.

“I think maybe in term of money they don’t have any problems but still as a person they also have some difficulty in life,” said Ga-in.

“What you mean unnie?” ask Jessica.

“Ok, looks when we watch a movie or drama, the rich boys always have the same problem which is they don’t have a final say to who they can be with. You know their parent will hate if they was friend or in love with someone underneath them in term of status. They don’t have a life that they want but just to accept what life that have been created by their parents” explain Ga-in.

“Do you think it also the same in the real world unnie. You know we live in a modern world now?” said Sunny.

“Of cause it still is the same. All the drama is supposed to show what the real life is meaning to be,” said Hyeyeon.

“Taeyeon unnie, do you already meet Lee Shin family? Are they also the same like … you know in the drama?” ask Soo Young to Taeyeon. Taeyeon shake her head. She never once meet Lee Shin family and she never knew what they expectation.

“I ask Lee Shin oppa once, what if his family don’t like me,” said Taeyeon.

“So what is his answer? Does he said, he will make them accept you or something like we can make them accept you, I promise,” said Hyeyeon with an act. Everyone laugh.

“Come on Taeyeon Unnie, tell us. What his says?” ask Seohyun.

“Oh, let me think. I think at that time, he just laughs. Oh and he said he doesn’t need any one permission to be with anyone. He is more rich than his family so he not dependent on them,” explain Taeyeon.

“What he mean by that?” ask Ga-in.

“He means that he doesn’t need his family. He can live by himself. That why he don’t have care what other think about him. And he can be friends with anyone he want to be and he can be in love with anyone he want to be in love with,” explain Eunhyuk who now take a chair and sit next to Hyeyeon.

“And for me, I can only be in love with one person but I still don’t know how can I have her love because she never trust me with her heart,” said Eunhyuk and look straight at Hyeyeon.

“Eww… so …cheesy,” said Sunny.

“Eunhyuk oppa, are you really like Hyeyeon unnie?” ask Seohyun making Hyeyeon blush.

 

“Don’t you think it obvious that I like her? Seriously Hyeyeon, I know you don’t trust me because you think I got so many girlfriends which it is never true and you think that I am Casanova because I good with girls. But still you can try me and see for yourself that all the rumors are not true,” said Eunhyuk who still look straight at Hyeyeon. Hyeyeon who try to cover her blush trying looking at others not want to look at Eunhyuk.

 

“Oh my, Eunhyuk, I never knew you can be this so lovely to flirt with girls,” said Narsha.

“That is the reason, I never trust him. He just like the person you describe before Ga-in unnie, “the man who good to any girls which we cannot tell if he just being nice or really like that girls”,” explain Hyeyeon.

“Oh it hurt me so much. (Eunhyuk make a gesture showing that he hurt by that declaration.) Hyeyeon, in front of this people, I want you to know that I like you and I want to date you openly, if you let me be,” said Eunhyuk seriously and grab Hyeyeon hand which was on the table.

Hyeyeon was shock and look straight at Eunhyuk. There for the first time she sees the sincere in his eyes. Eunhyuk stand up and still holding Hyeyeon hand;

“Can I have some time with you alone?” ask Eunhyuk. And when Hyeyeon nod her head, Eunhyuk smile and drag Hyeyeon out from the restaurant.

“I think she will be the next in our group to have a boyfriend. When it can be my turn?” said Sunny dreamingly with a smile.

“Sunny, I Hope I will be the next before you,” said Ga-in which make the others laughs.

“And then after that it should be my turn,” said Narsha. And that was when Yong Hwa come and after giving his bow to the others;

“Hyunie, do you want to strolls out to the garden with me?” ask Yong Hwa which get a beautiful smile from Seohyun. Seohyun than take Yong Hwa hand and bid her goodbye to the others.

“Oh, those two make me jealous,” said Jessica.

“You do. If that so, do you want me to escorts you to the gardens?” ask Taecyeon who stand at the back of Jessica chair. It makes Jessica surprise before a smile appears on her face.

“Oh don’t tell me that you two have something going on,” said Sunny. Taecyeon and Jessica just smile with the statement. Then they too bid the girls goodbye.

“I think I cannot stand to see one by one you girls been taken by your admired or your boyfriends. Come Narsha, why don’t we enjoys our self. I think I want to go to the game room. I heard that room was addicted.” Narsha nod her head in agreement.

“Can we join you unnie, I want to go to that room too. Soo Young, Taeyeon how about you two?” said Sunny. Soo Young smile and nod her head.

“You girls just go; I think I want to head to my room. I think I want to take a nap,” said Taeyeon. With that they all walk out from the restaurant but split to their respective directions.

Taeyeon was watching a Tv in her room when she got a message, it from Lee Shin.

 

Where?

 

I am watching drama in the room.

 

Who’s room?

 

Our

 

Ok.

 

With that he ends his message.

 

After a couple of minutes, someone knock the door. Taeyeon walk to the door to open the door and smile when it was Lee Shin.