CONFRONTATION

100 days Boyfriend

Thanks to all the readers who love this story. I am sorry for late update, but I will not leave this story because it already have the end..And thanks for all the comments. Really love it so much.

 

AILYNN

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I am dead.” whisper Lee Shin to Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk just smile and pat Lee Shin shoulder.

“Oh before I am dead, I would like to tell you something. I want you to know it first because you are my best friend and you are like a brother to me. Actually that is the reason I am here,” Whisper Lee Shin to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk look at Lee Shin with one of his eyes brow going up.

“I am getting married this week.”

“WHAT! Hmmyhmm ghstajh mmrriddd” Lee Shin has to cover Eunhyuk mouth from shout it out loud.

“Please keep it to yourself.” plead Lee Shin. Eunhyuk nod his head.

“Are you serious? When? How? Oh my God, tell me you are just joking?” ask Eunhyuk. Lee Shin just smile.

“Don’t you happy for me?” ask Lee Shin. Eunhyuk look at Lee Shin, and slowly a smile appear on his face, he than hug his best friend.

“I love you like brother too, and I am more than happy to see you happy,” whisper Eunhyuk back.

“Hmm, but right now, I hope you will survive with all this man. Are you going to tell them that?” ask Eunhyuk. Lee Shin shakes his head.

“Keep it a secret, it for Taeyeon,” said Lee Shin. Eunhyuk understand and just nod his head.

 

In the same room, the others guys who was waiting for Lee Shin to great them just look at both man with curiosity.

“Do they always like that?” ask Seungri (Big Bang) to no one in particular. Almost every SJ members nod their head including CNBlue and FT Island.

“Ermm, Lee Shin. It is really nice to have you here? How are you these days?” ask Lee Teuk to have Lee Shin and Eunhyuk attention back to the crowd.

“Oh, hyung. I am ok, do you have a nice holidays. I hope you enjoy your days here.” Lee Shin said with smile and start walking to the center of the group who waiting him.

“Lee Shin, I know you know why so many boys in Eunhyuk room. So I don’t think you need a greeting or anything like that. It will be much easy if we just start to the point why there are here.” Lee Teuk looks at Lee Shin with a courage smile.

“I don’t mind at all. But can I ask why my dongsaeng are here too?” ask Lee Shin looking at CNBlue and FT Island.

“Min Hwan, why are you here?” ask Lee Shin to Min Hwan.

“Hmm, they ask me to come because they want to know about you, hyung.”

“Do you tell them about me?” Min Hwan just shakes his head. Of cause Lee Shin already know that his dongsaeng will never open their mouth to speak about him. They are loyal to him.

“Is that same goes to all of you?” ask Lee Shin to CNBlue and FT Island other members. They just nod their head.

“Do you want to be here or do you want to go spend your time elsewhere?” ask Lee Shin. They look at each other and smile and look at Lee Shin.

“Can we stay hyung? Just in case you need us,” said Yong Hwa. Lee Shin just smiles back to them and nod his head.

“Err, Lee Shin shii, I know you are older than me but I want to know what your relationship with Taeyeonie,” ask WooYoung (2PM).

“Yea, I also want to know. You just kiss her last night in front all of us,” said Lee Joon (Mblaq).

“How could you kiss her in front of everybody? She is a good girl. What if people take a picture of you and her? She doesn’t deserve that kind of scandals,” said Seulong (2AM). The others just nod their head.

“Do I need a permission to kiss my girlfriend?” ask Lee Shin look at Im Seulong.

“Are you her boyfriend for real, hyung?” ask Daesung. Lee Shin doesn’t need to answer for Daesung question because all SJ and FNC boys nod their head.

“But still you can’t just kiss her in front the others. What if people take a photo of you and send it public. Taeyeonie will be in a big scandal,” said Key. The others nod their head in unison once again. Because Lee Shin was older than most of them, it was hard for them to be harsh with him and they still show him some respect because of his status. SJ members just sit around because they know Lee Shin and they was on Lee Shin side on these matters.

“And I don’t believe you. What if you just playing around with her?” said Onew.

“And I can’t let you hurt her,” said Nichkhun slowly but everyone can hear it. Lee Shin who just acts normal when the other boys told him their concern now stands stiff.

“What do you mean by that? Do you think I will hurt her? And tell me again, do you have a problem with me personally? If you have, tell me when and where, we can settle it as a man. But after that we back to an acquaintance because I am a business man. I don’t let my personal involved in my judgments of people,” said Lee Shin with his harsh words. Nichkhun stand up from his sit and look straight at Lee Shin.

“Bring it on,” said Nichkhun. These make all 2PM standup to back up Nichkhun as their members. Eunhyuk who just stand beside Lee Shin just shake his head.

“You don’t want to fight with him, Nichkhun,” said Eunhyuk. Yong Hwa, Jong Hyun, GD, TOP and Taeyang nod their head.

“Why are you nodding your head hyung?” ask Seungi to GD.

“Hmm, ohh, it just you don’t fight with him,” explain GD which of cause not quite an explanations that you need.

“Yea, but why?” ask Seungi.

“That right. Why he can’t fight with me?” ask Lee Shin looking at GD.

“Because they think you are not quite capable to fight with me. That why?” answer Nichkhun. That makes Lee Shin start walking to Nichkhun but hold by Eunhyuk and TOP who like a lightning stand up beside Lee Shin. Nichkhun also has been hold by Taecyeon. Now everyone start to murmur to each other.

“Wait, wait…, we don’t settle this with hand. We settle this like a gentleman,” said Lee Teuk.

 At that moment, Lee Shin phone is ringing. Lee Shin look at the caller and it was Taeyeon.

“Shhh….. Please… it Taeyeon,” said Lee Shin. Everyone look at him and everyone keep quite.

“Put on speaker,” ask Eunhyuk.

“Why?” ask Lee Shin

“Just put on speaker, let everyone listen so that they will understand,” said Eunhyuk. Lee Shin with a sigh answers the phone on loud speaker.

“Hello, Oppa. Where are you?”

“I am with Hyukjae. Why?”

“Just the two of you?” Lee Shin look at Eunhyuk and the others who nod their head.

“Ermm…just two of us. Why?”

“Don’t try to lying oppa, you are bad at lying. Who with you right now,” ask Taeyeon.

“I am with everyone. Sorry love for lying. I just don’t want to worry you. But how do you know,” explain Lee Shin.

“Because some of their girlfriend are looking for them right now and I also know that they care for me to let you just slip away from them just like that,” explain Taeyeon.

“So what should I do now love?” ask Lee Shin who now ignore the others who look at him.

“Please don’t hurt them oppa. They just don’t know about us,” said Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon, don’t you think that they will hurt me? They are so many,” said Lee Shin with a smile.

“Oh oppa. You know how to fight. You fight all the time before. And I also know that you also have your backup who also know how to fight,” said Taeyeon.

“Can I know who you mean by my backup, so that I will let them know that you trust them to protect me,” said Lee Shin who now walking to the nearest chair and sit. He totally forgets about the fight before with Nichkhun.

“Oh, you have Eunhyuk oppa, YongHwa and Junghyun who know how to fight and also I just found out that TOP oppa, GD oppa and Taeyang oppa was your junior in high school. So they must know who you are and it was bad enough with your bad reputation and now you have your junior too. So oppa, please don’t hurt anyone,” explain Taeyeon with pleading voice.

 “Oh Taeyeon you have so much faith on me,” said Lee Shin with a small laugh.

“Please, oppa. Promise you don’t hurt anyone. Please just listen to them and just told them that we love each other. They will understand,” said Taeyeon again.

“OK, I will not hurt anyone. I promise.”

“Hmm, and if you finish with the talk can you tell them who have a girlfriend to call their girlfriend as soon as possible,” said Taeyeon with a small laugh in her voices.

“Ok, I will.”

“Oh, oppa. Just hold on a second ok,” said Taeyeon, and a second later,

“Sorry, I can’t say it in front of them,”

“It ok, so what do you want to say?”

“Father just call, and he said that he already make an arrangement on this Wednesday. I know I can trust you oppa. Thanks. And I love you,” said Taeyeon.

“We talk about it later ok. And I love you too,” said Lee Shin and wait for Taeyeon to end the call. He then smile looking at his phone forgot about all the people who looking at him. The SJ members who already knows how Lee Shin acts when Taeyeon call, have a smile on their face.

“Hyung, you are like a jelly when you talk with Taeyeon. I never imagine you will be like that to her,” said Daesung.

“Hmm, what? Oh sorry,” said Lee Shin who just rub his back neck with a smile on his face.

“I think everyone can see that both of them love each other and please trust him. I know he will never hurt Taeyeon. That the reason why SJ support him with Taeyeon.” said Lee Teuk to the others. Some nod their head.

“GD hyung, are you his junior?” whisper Seungi to GD. GD just nod his head and whisper back to Seungi; “That why I said don’t fight with him, we know he good at fighting,” said GD with a smile.

“I am sorry, like Taeyeon said, I really appreciate that you care for her, but I think I care for her more than anyone in this room. I love her, I will never hurt her. And about what happen in this castle, about I am kissing her, you don’t have to worry. The security is so tight here. All the workers are trustworthy peoples. They have work for me for years now. They are no new staff in this castle right now.  And no staff can bring their own phone when their work. This regulation is just for this weekend, just when all of you are inside my castle. I don’t want you to feel burden, that why your managers are not has been invited so that you can be free just for this weekend. And why I kiss her that time, because we have share something special on that moment which I cannot tell you,” explain Lee Shin.

“So do you mean that we are safe in here to be with our girlfriend? No one will spell it out?” ask Seungho. Lee Shin nods his head and reminds the man that if he have his girlfriend he better see her right now and spend with her or she will be mad at him. With that reminder, many of them start pat Lee Shin on his shoulder and said that they will bless his relationship with Taeyeon and walk out from the room. Some who don’t have girlfriend and too young to pat Lee Shin shoulder just bow to him and walk out from the room. FT Island and CNBlue also bit him goodbye and walk out from that room. Nichkhun who still in the room stand in front of Lee Shin and put his hand out for Lee Shin to shake.

“I am sorry. I just care for her so much. I hope you can make her happy and I will happy for you,” said Nichkhun.

“Thank you and I am sorry too, for early,” said Lee Shin and shake Nichkhun hand. Nichkhun then walk out from the room with Junsu beside him.

“Sunbae hyung, I was so happy to meet you again. Spend some time with us when you are free,” said TOP hugging Lee Shin. Then Taeyang come next to hugging him and lastly, GD come and stand in front of him before hugging him too.

“Thanks because you still remember how good am I to fight, and take care of TOP. He needs someone who can told him off,” said Lee Shin which make GD laugh out loud.

“No one can told him off, accept you hyung,” said GD and with that they bit their goodbye to Lee Shin and the SJ members who still there in the room.

After a while, Lee Teuk sits next to Lee Shin and give him a smile.

“So now you have support from the boy groups. You don’t have to worry anymore. They will keep your secret.”

“Thanks, hyung.”

“Lee Shin hyung, what Taeyeon mean by her father have arrange the meeting this Wednesday?” ask Kyuhyun out of nowhere. Now all SJ members look at Lee Shin.

“Err, about that,….”

“I know, you are getting married to Taeyeon and that why you kiss her last night because she agreed to married you,” Shout Kyuhyun.

“WHAT!!!” shout SJ member in unison.