At The Party

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 3

 

LEE SHIN POV

 

 

We arrive at SM building; I stop a car and step out from it. Then I open car boot and pick up my briefcase. I open it and bring out a paper and write something on it. CN Blue boy just stand there and wait for me. Then we start go to the party room with Yong Hwa lead the way.

 

When I stand at the door at the party room, I can see many idol groups already there. Some of them are very familiar with me and some is too young to know who I am. I look around and someone yell my name and it give an attention at me from the crowd. CNBlue also smile with the person who yell my name.

 

“YAH … Lee Shin!!!!, WHY ARE YOU HERE” Lee Hyuk Jea or Eunhyuk come and hug me. Did I forget to mention that among the artists, Eunhyuk has become my best friend? It happens 5 years ago. I meet SJ when they come to FNC party. I don’t really in the party because I am not a worker or an artist in FNC.  So basically I am just hanging around in one of FNC studios just like I always do in my free time playing a guitar. So it happen that Eunhyuk just have a look at the FNC building (actually he want to go to toilet, but then the curiosity make him wander around in FNC building) and that is the first time we met. As I mention before, with SJ you don’t really have to talk much and same goes to Eunhyuk. I just sit there and play a guitar but Eunhyuk because he feels guilty wander around FNC building just talk none stop until I said to him, he secret is safe with me. He then laughs as hard as he can and then he introduced himself to me. After the introduction we then notice that we are in a same age so then he asks me if we can be friend. Until that moment he is a best friend I ever have.

 

“I was invite, so that why I am here.” I said to him.

“Oh I miss you. I though you said that you will be at US so when you come back? And why don’t you call me if you already back to Korea? Don’t you miss me? And what you mean you are invited? Who invite you here? How come I don’t know? ” he talks and asks the question none stop. I just laugh and give him a hug to stop him from talking.

“Eunhyuk ahh, can you just shut up. You ask him so many questions. Lee Shin, how are you?” ask Lee Teuk Hyung and pat my shoulder. Then more SJ member comes to meet me.

“I am fine hyung. And Hyuk Jae ahh, I miss you too. But I just go for 2 week only these times. But you have been left me behind almost a month last month. And about why I am here, I just got an invitation this afternoon. Thanks to this fellow.” I said and point my finger to Yong Hwa who just smiles at us.

“Hello hyung” CNBlue bow their head to the SJ Sunbae.

 

At the same time at the other corner of the room. SNSD member just talk with some other idol group who come to give Taeyeon her birthday wish and present.

 

 

“Seohyun, your boyfriend is here.” Whisper Hyeyeon to Seohyun.

“Oh, where he is?” ask Seohyun and looking around to look at her ex-husband and secret boyfriend.

“They are still at the door. Who that man? Oh he is the friend? He so handsome.” said SooYoung.

“Where?” ask Yoona who now join the conversation.

“Wait, Eunhyuk oppa know him. And now he was surrounding by SJ oppa. It is mean that he is not just a normal person. He must be famous as well.” said SooYoung.

“Do you know him, Seohyun?”ask Hyeyeon.

“No, unnie I never meet him before.” Explain Seohyun.

“Look, all the younger boy group who past him give him a respect.”said Yoona.

“And now look, 2 pm and Shinee oppa go to greet him as well.” said Hyeyeon.

 

 

Now back to LEE SHIN POV

 

“Err guys; I know I don’t meet you guys for a long time but I think I am being rude because I still not meet the person who invites me to come to this party.” I said to people who surround me.

“Oh yea, you should go. Let me you to her.” said Eunhyuk. Then I and CNBlue excuse our self and meet the birthday girl with Eunhyuk. I just follow Eunhyuk until we stop in front of SNSD member.

“Yong oppa, you come.” said Seohyun.

“I told you that I will come. I miss you. Do you miss me?” said Yong Hwa and grab Seohyun hand. I can see Seohyun blush. I can see that she like what Yong Hwa said and did.

“Aish, hyung. You said that it was a secret, but if you act like this everyone will notice.” said Minhyuk.

“Oh.. sorry Hyun, It just that I really miss you.” Yong Hwa pulls back his hand and gives a big smile.

“Hmm, you said it a secret. With your hyung act like that all this time, everyone already knows their secret.” Said Eunhyuk and he laugh. Yong Hwa blushing and laugh as well. I just smile.

“Ehem..” I clear my throat so that both of them know that I still here and they still not given me a proper introduction to the beautiful girls which are the SNSD members who was stand in front of me.

 

 

“Oh, I am sorry. Girls, let me introduce you Lee Shin. He came with CNBlue but true to be tell, he is my best friend. And, Lee Shin.. This is Yoona, SooYoung,  Hyeyeon, and Seohyun.” said Eunhyuk. I shake their hand and nod my head.

“Err, where the others?” said Eunhyuk to Yoona.

“Here they coming” said SooYoung. Tiffany and Jessica stand beside Yoona. Yuri, Taeyeon and Sunny stand beside Seohyun.

“Oh, and Lee Shin, here is Tiffany and Jessica. Yuri, Taeyeon and Sunny. And girls this is Lee Shin, my friend.” said Eunhyuk again.

I just give a little nod to all of the girls. Actually I maybe a rich man but I am not a man with word especially when it comes to girl. I have this problem because I never know how to act or what a word should I say to girl or woman. That the reason I don’t have a girl friend because I don’t think I can attract any girls. (But for reader information this only what Lee Shin thinks because without word he actually attracted more girls to like him but don’t have courage to go to him).

 

  “Noona, here is my give to you. It just a small give from me.” Said Jungshin.

“Oh thank you. It never a small give from you Jungshin. Anything is have a meaning as long as you give it with sincere in your heart.” She said and looks at Jungshin.

“This is from me” said Minhyuk.

“And this is from me. I hope you will like it Taeyeon shii” said Yong Hwa. Junghyun just give a present without say anything but showing his dimple smiles.

 “Oh thank you so much. Of cause I will like it, oh no, I will love it” said Taeyeon to the CNBlue. I see all of them smile with the Taeyeon comment. Then, all of them look at me and waiting for me to give my presents. Eunhyuk also look at me with a curious look because as far as he knows I never give anything to any girl. Actually this is my first time. It is not that I don’t like girl but I really don’t have time for that. Ok I admit, true to be said; I am not really know how to talk with girl if it not about work. “Oh, it is really ok Lee Shin shii. You don’t have to give me anything. I just ask you to come and thank you for coming to my party.” said Taeyeon to me. I was really shock but smile because she so cute to try to make me feel ok. Does she really concern that the look at these guys give to me because she think that I don’t have anything for her.

 

 

“Hmm…” I look at Taeyeon. I can see at corner of my eyes, how Eunhyuk have a smile in his face. Maybe he was waiting for long for me to say something. I walk a little step so that I will stand in front of Taeyeon.

“Hmm…, Taeyeon shii. This is from me.” I bring out a box and open it in front of Taeyeon. I whisper at her ear and say;

“I will take this one because it a couple rings.” I take the bigger ring that is for man and I give her a box that only held a girl ring. I put a ring in my finger and without hesitate I tell her in whisper “Taeyeon shii, from this moment I will be your boyfriend.  I just make your wish come true. And you can call me if you need anything that you want from a boyfriend.” I take a paper that I write before and give it to her with a house key.

“It a house key, I already put my number at this paper and call me so that I can tell you where the location. And thanks because invite me. This is our secret so please smile so that no one will think anything and everyone will back to the party.” I whisper to her with a smile. After that I give her and SNSD member a nod and walk away with Eunhyuk follow me.

“What you said to her, and why you give her a couple ring? Are you crazy?” ask Eunhyuk at me.

“Oh I said to her that I am sorry because I give her a couple ring, so that why I take this ring because it will proper.” I said to Eunhyuk.

“Ha ha ha ha…. You really are stupid when it come to girl. Why you said that. You should just live that ring in that box. But what can we do, you already take it out and wear it. Wait why you wear it?” said Eunhyuk.

“Oh I forget to tell you, that I also said to her how about I take the ring and become her boyfriend.” I explain.

“YOU WHAT!” shout Eunhyuk. I have to cover his mouth and ask him to keep it quiet.

“Please, don’t say a word or I will never be your friend anymore.” I beg him. He nods his head. I take away my hand from his mouth. We walk until we are at the corner of the room. Now we stand side by side and look at the party which was still go on. I can see that CNBlue members now every way. I can see Yong Hwa talk with Seohyun and then he walk away and go and talk with others boy Idol.  

“Why you do that?” Eunhyuk ask me with a whisper.

“I don’t know why, I just did it. When she try to make me feel good because she think that I don’t bring anything, at that time I feel courage to stand in front of her and give her my present. At that time I think she so cute but then I remember that it was a couple ring so I open and take one of the ring and said to her that I will take it and be her boyfriend.” I look at him.

“Oh… I know it a lame explanation but it true. I never lied to you.” I said to him.

“I don’t say anything.” he smiles.

“I think you fall in love with Taeyeon. And I feel happy for you because at last you are still a normal guys who can fall in love.” he add with a big grin plaster in his face.

“Yah, shut up. Don’t say a word or I kill you.” I said and from where I stand I can see Taeyeon and just by looking at her make me smile. Eunhyuk who was beside me just laugh because he can see what happen to me.

“Lee Shin is in love. Do you need my help?” he said.

“No, thank you so much.” I said to him.

“ Hmmm….Eunhyuk ahh, you know that I don’t have time for this so just think it as my stupid act ok.” I said and look at him. He looks at me and because we have bonded a friendship that full of secrecy, he just pat my shoulder and nods his head.

“I know and I always wish you stop making more money. You already rich, but you work so hard more than your workers. I always say this, you need some fun. Stop for a while, just enjoy your life.” Said Eunhyuk and I just smile. He knows that I never listen to him. I know I work so hard but it my responsibilities. There a thousand workers under me and their life are my responsibilities. I will make sure that my companies are in good term so that it will never cause my workers lost their jobs. I already take those responsibilities when I am 17 and I will take those responsibilities until my last breath. That was my promises to myself.

 

I enjoy the party; I meet many my friends and talk to them. The younger idols come and give me their respect. Maybe their sunbae ask them to do so. The man idols know that I can give the impact to their career and I can help them to be in commercial or any drama in SBS or MBC. But they don’t really know that many commercial and drama production is from the company that I invest. I just want my money back so it a win-win condition. But of cause Eunhyuk know these. He the only one knows what companies I own. But never once he told the others about it. He someone you can trust with your soul. Yes he talkative but your secret is saved with him.

 

“Eunhyuk… I think I have to go now. I am too tired. I just come back from US today and now be at these party is a bit tiring. I call you tomorrow and oh I forget, can you bring CNBlue to their apartment. I think they enjoy the party and they have work so hard all this time for my FNC.I think I let them be here a bit longer.” I said to Eunhyuk.

“Ok. I will bring them to their dorm. Don’t worry and drive safely.”He said.

 

I go to Yong Hwa who now talking to Seohyun. I whisper to him and say that Eunhyuk will bring them home. I nod my head to Seohyun and walk away from them. I walk to the birthday girl now. I can see that she talking to some other girls which I don’t really know and don’t care to know. I tap her shoulder so that she knows that I was stand at her back. She looks at me and I just give her my smile. I try to look at her eyes, she a little bit shorter so I have to bend my body a little. Then when our eyes were level, I said stupid thing again.

“Thanks because be my girlfriend. I will call you if you don’t call me.” I can see that she a bit shock but I just leave her with my smile still in my face.