Taeyeon POV

100 days Boyfriend

TAEYEON POV

 

 

“Oh, and Lee Shin, here is Tiffany and Jessica. Yuri, Taeyeon and Sunny. And girls this is Lee Shin, my friend.” said Eunhyuk oppa. I look at him and I am a bit confused, who friend is he? Doesn’t Yong Hwa say he is their friend? Oh may be he also Eunhyuk oppa friend.

 

He just gives a little nod to me and the girls. Wow, he so handsome. Who is he? I don’t think he is an artist. He has deep eyes. He smile is not really a smile but like a smirk.  

“Noona, here is my give to you. It just a small give from Me.” said Jungshin. I look at Jungshin and take a present and smile.

“Oh thank you. It never a small give from you Jungshin. Anything is have a meaning as long as you give it with sincere in your heart.” I said and look at Jungshin. It true, I never really hope for a present. All who come here is my friend and I really thanks for that.

“This is from me” said Minhyuk.  Minhyuk put his give above Jungshin present which still in my hand. Then I give the present to Yuri and smile at Minhyuk.

“And this is from me. I hope you will like it Taeyeon shii” said Yong Hwa. Junghyun just give a present without say anything but showing his dimple smiles.

“Oh thank you so much. Of cause I will like it, oh no, I will love it” I said to the CNBlue. All of them give me their smiles. Then, all of them look at Lee Shin. Eunhyuk also look at him with a curious look. I look at him and then I think I can see that they waiting for him to give me my present.

“Oh, it is really ok Lee Shin shii. You don’t have to give me anything. I just ask you to come and thank you for coming to my party.” I said at him and give him my beautiful smile.

 

“Hmm…”he said and walks a little step to stand in front of me.

“Hmm…, Taeyeon shii. This is from me.” he brings out a box and opens it in front of me. Then he bends a little and whisper at my ear and say;

“I will take this one because it a couple rings.” So he takes the bigger ring that is for man and give me a box that only held a girl ring. Then I saw him put a ring in his finger and he said in whisper “Taeyeon shii, from this moment I will be your boyfriend.  I just make your wish come true. And you can call me if you need anything that you want from a boyfriend.” he then give me a paper and a key.

“It a house key, I already put my number on this paper and call me so that I can tell you where the location. And thanks because invite me. This is our secret so please smile so that no one will think anything and everyone will back to the party.” After that he gives me and SNSD member a nod and walk away with Eunhyuk oppa.

 

The SNSD members ask me what he whisper but I just stand there and look him walk away with Eunhyuk oppa. I look at my members and said that I will tell them when we going home tonight. So the party is back to normal, although I cannot forget what really happen but I try to act normal and enjoy the party. Sometime I look at him and I can see he was enjoy the party although he just hanging around with boys idol. Eunhyuk oppa still with him and sometime they whisper with each other and laugh. Sometime when I look at him, I can see he looking at me and smile.

 “Unnie, do you know him?” ask Kristal from f(x).

“Hmm… Who do you mean?” I ask.

“That guys with Eunhyuk oppa.” Ask Kristal again.

“Ohh, not really. But I think he was Eunhyuk oppa friend. Why? Do you want to know him?” I said.

“No, just curious because boys seem know who he is and when I ask girls. No one really knows him but they said that he is rich.” said Kristal. Then she walks away and goes talking to other idols.

 

I was talking with Sooyoung and Hyeyeon when I feel someone tap my shoulder. When I spin around he just stands there and smiles. He bend his body a little so that our eyes were level, Then he said to me in whisper.

“Thanks because be my girlfriend. I will call you if you don’t call me.” I was a bit shock then he just leave with smile still in his face.

 

AT SNSD HOUSE

 

 “Seohyun ahh. When the party end, and you know when it only us and SJ oppa and of cause CNBlue left because they have wait for Eunhyuk oppa to bring them back. Does my eyes play a trick or does it is really Yong Hwa gives you a peck in your forehead.” said Hyeyeon. Seohyun face becomes red.

“I saw that too, and Siwon oppa saw it too and he said that you two look good together.” Soo Young said.

“Hmm…, I don’t think this is our maknae first time.” said Yoona join the group to make our maknae face become more red.

“It is not your first right. Does you guy have your first kiss already?” ask Sunny. Poor Seohyun.

“Err… He is not that kind of guy unnie. He asks for my permission if he can kiss me or not.” Blunt Seohyun before she remembers that she already give the girls the answer.

“Oh, our maknae already have her first kiss.” said Jessica and give Seohyun a hug.

“How was it? Do you feel something? It not fair, I never have an experience but our maknae not only already has a husband and devoiced him but also a lover” said Yuri who was squeal.

“No it not likes that. It just that Yong oppa will be in Japan for a long time because of their new Japan album so he just wants to say goodbye. He will go there tomorrow and as usual it was hard for us to be seen together. He just wants me to know that he love me and ask me to wait for him. He says that he will call me every day.” There were a tear in Seohyun eyes. Oh poor maknae. I just go and hug her. The other members also come and give her a hug.

“It will be ok Seohyun ahh. We know that you know and trust Yong Hwa and he will never cheat on you. He loves you so much. You two have been through these before and your love becomes stronger.” I said to her.

“Hmm.. I am ok unnie, I know that Yong oppa loves me and I love him too. And we know we like a seagull couples and we understand the rules to be in love as an idol. But still it always hard to be a part.” she said and gives us her smile.

 “Girls, it is already late. I know we don’t have any schedules tomorrow but still we should go to sleep now” I said to them. I go to my room without waiting to their response. I sit at my bed and hold the ring that Lee Shin shii gives. I look at it and that is when my roommate, Jessica walk in to our room.

“It is a beautiful ring. Don’t you think?” I ask her. She sits beside me and takes the ring from my hand. I see her nodding her head.

“Try it at your finger unnie. Let see if it really suit you.” she said and give back the ring to me. I take it and put it on my finger. I held up my hand up and I see at our room door stand Soo Young with her smile.

“Sorry unnie can we come in, we cannot sleep because we really want to know what that man whisper to you. Twice.” She said and as I already know we are means Sunny her roommate. Without waiting from my agreement they just sit beside me and take my hand to see the ring.

“It really a beautiful ring, girls come here and look at this” squeal Sunny. And thanks to her, the others member who I know still not sleep come running to my room. They all look at my hand.

“Oh you wear it unnie” said Yuri.

“I ask her to try it and it look so beautiful.” reply Jessica.

 “What he say to you unnie. Faster tell us” said Hyeyeon.

“Ok, But keep it a secret ok. It is our secret ok.” I said to them and wait for them to nods their head.

“He said that from now on he will be my boyfriend and he asks me to call or he will call me. He said he just make my wish come true by making himself my boyfriend.” I tell them. First their look shock but after a while I can see it coming. They squeal. These girls always excited when it come to boys but I know it just in this dorm. They don’t really have a boyfriend accept for our hyunnie. She the one doesn’t bother about boys but she the only one have a boyfriend. I still remember when she back after meeting Yong Hwa early this year, she look really confuses. I know that those two became closer after WGM but first we thought they just became a good friend. It never cross our mind that those two is became more than friend.

 

FLASH BACK…..

It was late afternoon, I was in our dorm with Yoona but she so tired and taking a nap. So she left me alone, and I take that time to watch a movie. After a half of the movie, I go to the kitchen and find some snack to eat while watching the movie. When I am coming back to living room, Seohyun is already there.

“Oh hyunnie, you back. I though you said you will meet Yong Hwa.” I ask her when I saw her sit at the sofa with a daze eyes. I sit beside her.

“Unnie, what should I do. He asks me to be his girlfriend.” She asks without answer my question.

“Yong Hwa ask you to be her real girlfriend.” she nod to what I said.

“Do you want too? Do you like him more than a friend? Do you care about him more than you care about other boys?” I ask her.

“Unnie I never care about other boys accept him. I know I like him but I don’t know if I love him.” She looks at me.

“Ok, how about these. Think this situation to know how you feel. What if Yong Hwa said to you that he have a girlfriend what do you think happen to you.” I ask her.

“I will sad and hate him. I don’t want to meet him again. Hmm maybe after some time I can forgive him but I will hate him.” She said.

“How about if he die?”

“Unnie, how can you say like that? Don’t say it. I don’t want to think about it. How can you say that unnie.” I can see tear in Seohyun eyes. I hug her.

“Oh Hyunnie, you love him so much but you just don’t admit it. How about you go for it and try it. If it not working at least you know that you already try it.” I said to her.

“But unnie, what about the others. What about our group and fan. They will hate me.” She said.

“Don’t worry about that; just keep it to our self. When it time, you can say it aloud just like other idols.” I ensure her and then she said thank you and give me a hug.

 

END OF FLASH BACK

 

“Unnie, what it is about the key and a paper that he gives to you? What the key mean?” said Yoona and that bring me back.

“Oh I forgot about the paper, and these key, he said it a key house.” I said to them and show the key for them to look.

“What he give you a house. Who the hell is he?” ask tiffany.

“Unnie open the paper, What it say unnie?” said Hyeyeon.

“Read it out a loud, unnie” said Tiffany. Then I read it to them.

 

Here is my phone number

 

001 1897 292

 

Call me if you need anything. That key is for an apartment that I just bought. It is a very beautiful apartment that I renovate it myself. Don’t worry I don’t have a second key so just have it because it a give from me. It is a present for your birthday.

 

 

I look at the girls and they look at me.

 

“Do you girls know who he is?’ I look at them and waiting for anyone to tell me.

“Yong oppa said he is a rich man. But he doesn’t know how rich he is because when they ask him that question he just laugh. Oppa said he is not an ordinary people like us. He loves guitars and always hanging around at FNC studios whenever he wants to play but he not an artist. And he is so good with guitar. He was Eunhyuk oppa best friend. Oppa said he never see Lee Shin oppa with girl so he assume that he don’t have girlfriend.” said Seohyun. Everyone look at Seohyun with an open mouth.

“How about we ask Eunhyuk oppa about this Lee Shin shii.” said Yuri.

“Hmm, Yong oppa said Eunhyuk oppa will never say a word. They ask him many times but he just laugh and said it much better that they don’t know.” Add Seohyun.

“Hmm if that so, we will look Eunhyuk oppa and try our luck.” said Yoona.

“Actually, I also ask Siwon oppa if he know Lee Shin oppa. He just said that he wish that he know him like Eunhyuk oppa. He said that both Eunhyuk oppa and Lee Shin oppa is so closed and they seem to know each other secrets. When they are together, they always whisper and first it annoys but then they accept it because Lee Teuk oppa said it just their way of friendship so don’t bother about it so much and Siwon oppa said that Lee Teuk oppa also know who Lee Shin oppa but just like Eunhyuk oppa he also closed his mouth when people ask him about Lee Shin.” said Soo Young. It really interesting, everyone want to keep a secret about Lee Shin shii and I can’t wait for tomorrow to go and meet Eunhyuk oppa and asks him about his best friend. But right now;

“Girls, it is already late. Let go to sleep now and we speak it again tomorrow and we go see Eunhyuk oppa and hear what Eunhyuk oppa will says, ok” I said to them.