I Like Her

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 7

It already 7.45 pm, SNSD just comes back from their schedules and now just hanging around in the house. Taeyeon take a bath and still not really sure if she going to a date with Lee Shin or not. 

“Unnie, do you think that Lee Shin really coming to see Taeyeon unnie.” ask Yoona to Tiffany.

“I don’t know we just wait ok.” said Tifanny.

Then a phone ring and it was Taeyeon phone.

“Taeyeon, it your phone.” said Jessica and knock the bathroom door.

“Oh.. can you answer it and said I am still in bathroom.” said Taeyeon.

“Hello, this is Taeyeon phone. Who’s calling?” ask Jessica and walk out their room and sit at sofa next to Yoona. Everyone look at Jessica now to know who was on the line.

 

“Hello, Oh.. I am Lee Shin. Can I speak to Taeyeon please?” Lee Shin asks.

“Taeyeon unnie is still in the bathroom. She will out soon. Can I take a massage for her?” Ask Jessica.

“I am already here, in front of SNSD house. So should I wait here or should I wait in the house, Jessica shi.” Lee Shin said.

“Oh… wait a moment ok.” Jessica looks at the others member who was there.

“He said, he already here and ask should he wait at his car or wait up here.” said Jessica.

“Ask him to come here. I go tell unnie that Lee Shin shii is coming to our house waiting for her.” said Yoona and run to Taeyeon room and tell her the situation.

“WHAT? NO don’t ask him to come up here.” yell Taeyeon and at the same time there are a door bell ringing in SNSD door.

“Oh my GOD what should I do.” said Taeyeon.

“Oh don’t worry unnie, we just want to know how he will look like. If he wears a tuxedo we will know that it will be a romantic dinner and you can wear a gown to match it. But if he wear a casual shirt so you can wear what is match to him.” said Yoona. Taeyeon think she has a good point there.

At the door, Soo Young open the door and ask Lee Shin to coming into the house. He just wears a simple black shirt with a black trouser and a black long jacket. He looks simple but handsome. How come that simple thing can make someone look cool and handsome in the same times?

 

 

When he coming to the house he say hello and nod his head to all the SNSD members.

 

 

“Oh please sit down Lee Shin shii, do you want a drink.” ask Sunny.

“Thank you and sorry because disturb all of you. Do you guy have a schedule tonight?” he asks.

“Yes but it at 11 pm tonight. Unnie will be out soon. She just finished taking a bath.” said Yoona who just come out from Taeyeon room. Lee Shin just sits there and nods his head.

“Lee Shin shii, can we ask you a question.” ask Tiffany. Lee Shin look at Tiffany and nod his head.

“Are you our fan” ask Yuri.

“No I don’t think I am fan to SNSD. I think I am not fan to anybody.” Lee Shin answer and smile. He has a smile that looks like a smirk, but it makes him so handsome.

“So you not our fan and also not Taeyeon unnie fan. But why you want to be unnie boyfriend?” ask Seohyun.

“You must like her right. That why you ask her to be your girlfriend?” ask Soo Young.

“You must think that Taeyeon unnie is beautiful so that why you like her?” ask Sunny.

“Hmm… do you girls want me to answer the questions or just listen to the questions?” Lee Shin asks them.

“OH sorry, Please answer the questions.”said Tiffany and the others nod their head.

“I like her.” Lee Shin answer. Everyone look at Lee Shin and waiting for the explanation but he just stop there.

“And…” said Sunny who don’t want to wait any longer.

“And it a good reason for me to make her my girlfriend.” Lee Shin said.

“You want to make her your girlfriend not asking her to be her girlfriend.” Hyeyeon said.

“I don’t ask people.” Lee Shin said with his cold eyes look at Hyeyeon.

“I am ready, why everyone looks shock?” I ask at Lee Shin who immediately stands up because I was standing in front of him. She looks so beautiful and cute. In Lee Shin eyes she was adorable.

 

 

“You look beautiful, but it cold outside. I think you need a thick jacket on you.” Lee Shin said and gives Taeyeon a smile.

“Thank you, but where are we going?” Taeyeon asks.

“We just have a diner at a small restaurant and I will send you directly to your next schedule. Tell your manager that you will meet him there. And girls, I think we will meet again next time and you can ask me another questions.” Lee Shin said and smile at the girls and walk to the door. He waits there until Taeyeon walking toward him after ask the girls to give her massage to manager oppa. Then both of them walk side by side in silent mode.

When the door is close behind both of them,

“He said he like Taeyeon unnie, and can you girls see that when Taeyeon stand in front of him he just smiles. I think he fall in love with Taeyeon unnie at the first sight.” Squeal Yoona.

“First I think he just so arrogant when he answers our question, but then it feels difference when I saw his face when he sees Taeyeon unnie. He really like her just like what he said.” said Tiffany.

“He ask Taeyeon wear a thick cloth just Yong oppa always ask me to do when we meet. But again he eyes when we ask his a question, it so…” said Seohyun.

“It so cold.” add Sunny. The others nod.

“But he still so handsome.” said Soo Young and the other nod their head again.

“I cannot wait to Teayeon to tell us what happen tonight.” said Yuri.

 

INSIDE THE CAR……