WAITING FOR THE CALL

100 days Boyfriend

 

CHAPTER 10

 

WAITING FOR THE CALL

 

It already 1.30 am in the morning. Taeyeon try to sleep but it reckless. She feel her bed is to hot and not comfy at all as usual. She looks at her phone, waiting for Lee Shin phone. But she doesn’t know if he really will call or he will not. She then make up her mind, she get up from her bed and go to the kitchen. She pour herself a glass of milk. When she going to drink, her phone ringing. The call was from Lee Shin.

“Hello, are you already sleep.” said Lee Shin.

“I try, but it is seemed no use.” said Taeyeon.

“Why? Are you waiting for my call? Thinking that do I really will call or not.” said Lee Shin sound amused.

“Hmm… No… I am not …. OK I am. It just that you said you will call. So if I am sleeping, you will disturb my sleep and...”

“Shhh… Taeyeon ah.. Thanks for waiting. I am sorry for calling this late but I just finish my work. Are you having fun with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk hyung just now?” said Lee Shin cutting down Taeyeon explanation.

“They know you make a call. Why you did that?” said Taeyeon and walk to the sofa at the living room. She then sits with both her leg on the sofa. Then she hugs her knee and put her head on her knee. She look so cute on that position.

 

 

“Oh. Do they? How about you, are you like what I did?” ask Lee Shin.

“Hmm… I don’t know. Isk.. Please don’t ask me that question.” said Taeyeon and she feel her face getting hot.

“ha ha ha… I know you will like it, that why I did it.” said Lee Shin.

“Where are you now Lee Shin shii? Are you still at your office?” ask Taeyeon. “I just finish my work and I don’t think that I have enough energy to go home.” explain Lee Shin.

“Why can’t you do it tomorrow? You should take care of yourself, Lee Shin shii.” said Taeyeon.She doesn’t know why but she feels it not right that Lee Shin still at office at this early in the morning. Do he always stay overnight at his office.

“That why I need you Taeyeon ahh, to take care of me. And don’t call me Lee Shin. It is so formal. You should call me oppa, don’t we already have an agreement of that.” said Lee Shin.

“I know, but it so sudden. I will try next time ok.” said Taeyeon.

“Ok. It is already late. You should go to sleep now. I call you tomorrow ok.” said Lee Shin.

“Hmm mmm…. Ok. Good night. And please be careful when you drive back home ok.” said Taeyeon.

“Ok. I will. Good night love. I will come to your dream.” said Lee Shin and end the call.

 

“Unnie, wake up. It already 9.15 am. We have a schedule at 10.00.”  said Seohyun and shake my body.

“Ok,ok, just give 5 more minute.” Taeyeon said.

“But Unnie, your 5 minute is already passed for three times. Come on unnie. We will be late for the schedule.” said Seohyun. Taeyeon wake up and sit in dazed looking at her maknae.

“Tell me again Hyunie, what time now and what time our schedule.” said Taeyeon.

“It already 9.15 and our schedule are at 10. So you just left half hour to ready. Everyone is already in the kitchen to have a breakfast.” said Seohyun and walk to the door after she sure that Taeyeon already conscious and jump to the bathroom.

“Is she already wakeup hyunie?” ask Tiffany.

“Yes unnie. She already in the bathroom.” said Seohyun.

“Why don’t you wake her up Jessica unnie. You are her roommate.” said Yoona.

“I try but it not works so I leave it to Seohyun. She always persistence so it work for her.” said Jessica with a smile.

“I really want to know what happen to Unnie last night. I imagine it must be so romantic.” said Yuri.

“What is so romantic? Is there any new movie that in cinema right now?” ask Taeyeon who just coming out from her room with a towel in her head. She takes a sit beside Sunny and grabs a toast.

“It not a movie, we all talking and speculate about your date last night.” said Tiffany.

“Oh. It just a simple dinner at a small cottage turn to restaurant.” said Taeyeon.

“But..but… he is rich right. Everyone say so. It seems like he not like I thought. I though he will bring you to a romantic dinner at in exclusive place.” said Sunny.

“Oh poor you” said Taeyeon and give Sunny a hug.

“But Sunny dear, for your information, that place is so beautiful and he reserved the place just for us which I told him it really not necessary.” said Taeyeon and bring her phone out and show Sunny the picture of the restaurant.

“Oh.. It is so lovely. Where is this place?” said Sunny and hand around the phone to show the picture to the others.

“That, I cannot tell you because I really don’t know.” said Taeyeon and at that time the house bell is ringing. Taeyeon jump from her sit and run to her room.

“Tell manager oppa, I just take 5 minute to do my make up.” said Taeyeon. The others also start to be in motion because the manager oppa have arrived to bring them to their schedule.