LEE SHIN PAST MEMORY AND PRESS CONFERENCE

100 days Boyfriend

“Unnie, what happen? Why you crying? Lee Shin oppa?” ask Sunny who rushing come forward with others SNSD members.

“Lee Shin oppa, what really happen to unnie?” ask Soo Young.

“That man says something harsh to her. I was here and he said that he will never let her happy and he threatens her. I think it sound like he wants to kill someone? And he also said about Taeyeon secret… Oh my, he said Taeyeon is marr….” Eunhyuk cover Jo Kwon mouth so that he not said more than what he said. He shake his head, and Jo Kwon nod his head understand what was going on.

“Lee Shin, people are looking at you right now. Let Sunny and the others take Taeyeon. You have to let her go for now?” whisper Eunhyuk. Lee Shin understand what Eunhyuk was saying is true so slowly let go of Taeyeon and still holding her hand he look at Taeyeon;

“Please don’t cry, nothing going to happen to you or to me. I love you and I am not going to let anyone hurt us. Taeyeon, look at me; he cannot do anything to both of us.” Taeyeon look at Lee Shin and nod her head. Lee Shin take a long breath and then look at SNSD members;

“Girls, I think you should all go home now. It will be more complicated if she stay with me tonight,” Lee Shin said. The girls nod their head understand.

“Taeyeonie, I see you tomorrow ok,” whisper Lee Shin before he walk away from her. Taeyeon then drag by the other SNSD members walk to the door and out they went.

Eunhyuk give a signal to Donghae to bring Jo Kwon with them followed Lee Shin who walking straight inside to one of the room who before lock from the guest. When they were inside, it was actually an office. Maybe it was Lee Shin office in the mansion. Lee Shin was talking to someone on his phone sitting at his study table;

“… Yes, make sure no pictures were taken tonight…. If any say that I just act without notice because something has happen to Taeyeon, I just want to console her the only way I know. Nothing is really happen. …. Hmmm….. Just tell that he was drunk and being rude…. Yes.. Yes…. NO .. NO .. HE STILL MY UNCLE …. Hmmm… Ok just do that.. tell uncle Lois too so that he will prepared anything that happen tomorrow. .. and Mr. So, Thanks.” Lee Shin ends the phone and when he look around, almost every single SJ was there.

 

“I am sorry…” said Lee Shin looking at everyone. This is the first time they see he in that expression. It was a face of someone who lost the battle and no one say a word. They just look at him.

“Guys, we have to do something about the guests,” said Eunhyuk.

“Don’t worry about the guests, I will go and ask the others to help,” said Lee Teuk.

“I will go help you hyung,” said Siwon followed by Ryewook and Kyuhyun. Lee Teuk also gives a signal to the others so that they also join him to handle the guests.

 “Jo Kwon can you just wait here with Lee Shin, I have go to the others too. I will not be long,” said Eunhyuk living Lee Shin and Jo Kwon inside the room. After a long of silent;

“Are you ok hyung,” ask Jo Kwon. Lee Shin look at him and nod his head.

“Do you want to drink?” ask Jo Kwon walking to the wine cabinet and pour some into a glass and give it to Lee Shin. Lee Shin take a glass from Jo Kwon, say thank you and drink it without reluctant. He sighs heavily after one slow drink. Jo Kwon who’s see that Lee Shin glass empty take a bottle and pour some more. Lee Shin once again drinks his wine.

“Where is Eunhyuk hyung? Oh no, why you let him drink?” said Kyuhyun who just enter the room.

“Err.. Did I do something wrong?” ask Jo Kwon.

“Oh No, Lee Shin hyung is drunk, go call Eunhyuk hyung now?” ask Siwon to Ryewook who also just enter the room after Kyuhyun. Ryewook then rush back outside to call Eunhyuk. After a minute, Ryewook comeback not only with Eunhyuk but almost everyone who attend the wedding in the morning after they asking and making sure the guests have been sending home safely and the member of 2AM who have waiting for their leader (Jo Kwon).

“I am sorry; I don’t know that he cannot drink. He say nothing and just drink the wine,” explain Jo Kwon. Eunhyuk pat Jo Kwon shoulder to show he understand and look at everyone;

“Listen everyone, what you are going to hear from his mouth please keep it to yourself. And if you don’t think you can keep it, you better stay out from this room. I know he too much to understand what will come if he in this state of mind,” said Eunhyuk who bring a chair directly in front of Lee Shin and sit there. Eunhyuk now look at his best friend who just look blankly out of the windows with a glass in his hand.

“Is he going to be like when he have a beer last time, eunhyuk hyung? Can you do something about him?” ask Siwon. Eunhyuk shake his head.

“No, we have just to listen to it until he passed out and this time he will say what in his heart. He was in that state. He should be happy tonight but, look at him now. So stay if you can keep it to yourself but don’t say anything tomorrow,” said Eunhyuk looking pity to his best friend. Everyone look at each other and no one move from where they stand.

“I can’t just go home, It hurt me just looking at my hyung like that. If I can’t take his burden than I will hear what it is and keep my silent,” said Minhwan taking a sit at the sofa. The others nod their head and starts take a sit, some are sitting on the floor.

“I think we need something to drink too,” said Lee Teuk and open the door to get something to drink, the old butler who work with Lee Shin when he was young already in front the door with a young butler and others maids with a tray of food and drinks.

“I think everyone will stay long in this room with my young master. So I ask them to bring something to bite,” said the old butler before the maids put down the trays in the coffee table and left some on the food trolley that they bring. The old butler look at his master;

“He was lucky to have all of you here, please take care of him,” said the old butler to Eunhyuk before he went out from the room.

It was a long silent in the room, no one say any word. They just drink what in their glass until;

“What should I do, Hyuk Jae?” said Lee Shin look at Eunhyuk.

“What should I do?” whisper him again.

“What if they hurt her? Do I have to send her away too, like what I did to my brother and his mother? They try to hurt him so many times; do you think they will hurt her too like what they try to do it to Lee Chung? My auntie and Lee Chung, they understand what I did is to save them from all the hasty word and mental abuse that they get from that family. HAH…. THAT FAMILY… THAT FAMILY IS MY FAMILY.” Lee Shin drinks from his empty glass. He looks at his empty glass and smile. He pick a bottle on his table and try to pour some in his glass but almost every single drop of that wine spill on the floor before Eunhyuk take it from him.

“I was born to that family, you know Hyuk Jae, if they can; they want to kill me…. IF THEY CAN… But you know my uncle; he is capable hurting people with his words and it was hurt so much and will hunting you until you realize it was a mental abuse,” Lee Shin laugh a small laugh.

“I was blame for killing my parents just because I was survived, Hyuk Jae,” said Lee Shin slowly.

“It is in the past Lee Shin, you know it not your fault,” said Eunhyuk try to comfort his friend. The others look at both man and try to understand what Lee Shin was mumble.

“Hmm.. it is in the past. Yes it is in the past… but still I can help them if I strong enough. I should at least help them, I was there but I just cry like a baby,” cried Lee Shin.

“Lee Shin, look at me, you just a small boy back then. You also hurt from that crash. But now you are young man, he cannot do anything to you,” said Eunhyuk.

“He hurt her Hyuk Jae; you see that in her face. He must say something to her, something that makes her fear and something that make her cry. It my fault, I bring her to that family. I hurt her, I am sorry; I hurt my Taeyeon, on our wedding days. OH God! What I did, it was her wedding day and I hurt her, I make her cry, I must see her, I must hold her. I cannot let anyone hurt her,” said Lee Shin try to stand up from his chair but stumble front ward. Eunhyuk hold him stay and bring him back to his sit.

“She is fine Lee Shin, She is. I already call them and they are safe in their house. You will see her tomorrow ok,” said Eunhyuk slowly.

“I love her Hyuk Jae, I love her so much. What if I am not beside her when they hurt her, what if I am not with her when they hurt her…. What if I am not there…..Promise me Hyuk Jae, if anything happen to me, please protect her from them. My great grandfather is too old to protect her. Please if anything happen to me….”

 “Stop, Lee Shin; look I am your friend and I will help you to protect her if you are not there. Look everyone here will be there to protect her. And nothing will happen to you, you will always be there for her,” said Eunhyuk. Lee Shin just nods his head and with that he passed out.

“Nothing will happen to you, and nothing will happen to Taeyeon too. It just your afraid heart my friend,” said Eunhyuk slowly but heard by everyone in that silent room. Eunhyuk sigh and look at the others.

“His family is hurting him so much when he young. He was strong to uphold everything in his heart. What you heard is just part of his life; it was a rough road to go through,” explain Eunhyuk.

“I keep it myself because I don’t think he want people know what he going through. He cannot do anything because the people who hurt him were his family. How can he tell people about what he going through if he at the end will tell them about his family? Living in the mansion lonely, with a blame to go with for a young boy, it was too much. I was there when he send his dongsaeng; Lee Chung away with his mother to US because that boy was abuse mentally by the same person who abuse Lee Shin. That why he was afraid if Taeyeon was hurt by the same man. If you think you are his friends, please help me to help him. We have to look at Taeyeon if we happen to be with her at that time. We must protect Taeyeon from that man. I know Lee Shin can protect her but he not always with Taeyeon and I know if Taeyeon not with Lee Shin, she probably be with us. Lee Shin will never ask us anything but I think we will do what we can for a friend,” Eunhyuk look at the other face and with that they make a silent promises that they will protect Taeyeon for Lee Shin if he not there for her. 

 

At the same time, Taeyeon was already sleeping in her bed. She said she was fine to the others but everyone can hear her crying until she fall to sleep that night. She keeps shut when they ask what Lee Shin uncle said to her.

But in her sleep, she gets a nightmare. The word that been whisper to her ears was so clear.

“I will kill your husband and it because of you. You make me do it. You are nothing but a burden. Remember, I will never let you or him live happily. I killed his parent and now I will kill him,”

 

The next day, when Lee Shin opens his eyes, his head is hurt. He look around and found out that he was sleep in room.

He walks out from his room and go straight to kitchen. Everyone was up and now sit at the dining table.

“Oh hyung, you wake up already.” said Daesung who sit near the dining room door make everyone look at Lee Shin.

“My head is hurt, do I drink last night?” ask Lee Shin. Almost everyone nod their head.

“I don’t remember drinking, so who give me the drink?” ask Lee Shin. Everyone look at Jo Kwon.

“I am sorry, I don’t know that you cannot drink,” said Jo Kwon apologizing.

“It ok, I just want to know,” said Lee Shin and sit at one empty chair.

“Urgg.. My head is hurt,” said Lee Shin but he bring out his hand phone and start make a call. He wait for a second before;

“Hello.”

“Oppa.”

“Are you ok?”

“I am, don’t worry.”

“I am sorry.”

“It not your fault oppa,”

“It our wedding day, but I ruin it.”

“I am happy oppa, so don’t be sorry.”

“Where are you now?”

“Still at home, Mr. President asks me to stay at home today. All of us.”

“I will found some way to meet you, so just stay there today ok.”

“Hm..mm.. ok. Oppa, are you ok? You sound hurt.”

“I got myself drunk last night. Someone give me a wine to drinks, maybe to cool me down and now my head is hurt.”

“You are not good with alcohol. Why doesn’t anyone stop you?”

“I don’t really remember, maybe they try to stop me. I don’t know, I don’t really remember.”

“I should blame Eunhyuk oppa, he must be there to avoid you from drinks.”

“Don’t blame Hyuk Jae, he was innocent, I think you should blame someone else…Hmm let me see, how about you blame Jo Kwon.”

“WHAT? It was him who gave you to drink?”

“Taeyeon ahh… I miss you, I should wake up beside you this morning and have my breakfast with you but what I get this morning is my head hurt and a bunch of bachelor who now look at me like I am crazy.” He can heard Taeyeon laugh at the other line.

“Oh don’t worry about anything that maybe comes up in the news or anywhere. I already take care of it. And we will discuss it further when I see you ok. Love you.”

“Love you too, oppa. Don’t worry about me ok. I am fine.” Lee Shin ends the phone and holds his head which still hurt.

“I am sorry hyung,” said Jo Kwon. Lee Shin just uses his hand to show it ok.

“What happen last night, did I do something that I should know? Or said something that I should not say?” ask Lee Shin looking at the others.

“I think I did say something,” he said again when he look at the others face.

“Nothing, you just passed out after you spill all the wine in the bottle at your office floor,” said Eunhyuk. Lee Shin just nod his head understand what Eunhyuk want to tell him to not further the subject. At that time, Mr. So come and gives Lee Shin all the information that he has gather about what has happen last night in front the others.

“So there still nothing come out in the news, or in the internet or anyway?” ask Lee Shin again.

“They have the picture of you hugging Taeyeon, but they still don’t know what happen. We will wait until they make the stories. And then we will have a press conference to tell them for what has happen. I am afraid that your Uncle already sold them the stories, sir,” said Mr. So.

“Ask our IT manager to handle anything in the internet and I will have the press conference today as soon as possible before they make the story,” said Lee Shin. Mr. So nod his head understand and start make a move as been asks by Lee Shin. Lee Shin looks at the others and smiles.

“Don’t worry; I will take all the blame. She my wife, I will take care of her,” he said to the others before he walk back to his room to ready himself for press conference. The other look at each other and understand what Eunhyuk told them last night, Lee Shin is the person who will never ask for any help.

 

At the press conference, Lee Shin told the reporters that the picture was taken when he try to soothe Taeyeon shii who have been insult by his uncle who at that time is drunk. He feel guilty toward Taeyeon shii and already ask for her forgiveness and he also agree to take all the blame because of his uncle conduct to Taeyeon shii.

“It was a rumor that Miss Taeyeon shii is your girlfriend, and because of that your uncle insults her?” ask one of the reporters.

“No, Miss Taeyeon is not my girlfriend.” (She was my girlfriend)

“Do you going to make her your girlfriend in the future?”

“No,” (She already my wife how can she be my girlfriend anymore)

“Are you in any relationship right now?”

“Yes,” (I am married)

“Can you tell us with whom?”

“No,” (Do you think I will tell anyone, if I do why I make a secret wedding)

“But some said you already married with one of the artists?”

“No,” ( I am married my Taeyeon, and for me she not an artist)

“But the rumor said you married Miss Taeyeon?” Lee Shin looks at the reporter who asks him the question.

“You are the same person who asks if Miss Taeyeon is my girlfriend and I said NO and now you ask me if she is my wife. What answer that you really want to hear from me? Do you want me to say that Miss Taeyeon is not my girlfriend but she is my wife? If that what you want, so just write it down that she is my wife, you don’t have to ask me anything because you just want to hear what you want to hear,” said Lee Shin (No point to said no, just let other reporters think that how come someone who not your girlfriend is your wife).

The others reporters see the point that Lee Shin said and nod their head in agreement.

“I make this press conference so that no one will blame Miss Taeyeon because she doing nothing wrong at my party last night and I feel really sorry for what happen last night. Thank you.”

With that Lee Shin walks away from the press conference although the reporters still have so many questions to ask him.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

I will try find any picture to put into this chapter as well

Thank you ....