GIVE US SOMETIME.... A HOLIDAY FOR EVERY ONE

100 days Boyfriend

 

CHAPTER 24

 

What should I do?” said Taeyeon. Taeyeon said to the others and she cannot hold back her tears.

I really don’t know what I should do. It hurt just to know that the rumor is true but it more hurt when I know he was alone try to do everything he can. He said he will do everything he can, what if he cannot get out from that mess. What if I lost him forever? What if I cannot see him anymore? What should I do?” said Taeyeon with tears.

Oh unnie,you should trust him. We are here for you too, we are your friends and sisters.” said Soo Young.

Thank you Soo Young ahh, thank you all. I don’t think I am strong enough if you girls are not here with me. But he, he always alone. I try not to cry, I try not to hurt but I can’t. It was in here. It hurt so much. To know that you can’t do anything but to accept.” said Taeyeon with tears.

Unnie, Oh you poor girl.” said Tiffany.

I think we should go home now. You must feel better if you have some sleep unnie. You don’t get your sleep last night. I heard you crying all night.” said Jessica.

And luckily tomorrow we have a holiday and you must take that time to calm yourself.” said Yuri.

But Lee Shin oppa must be there. He was the one invite all of us.” whisper Yoona to Hyeyeon.

Hope he was busy with the rumor, so that Taeyeon unnie can have some time alone.” whisper Hyeyeon again to Yoona.

Hope so.” said Yoona again.

 

That night, after Taeyeon talking with her mother and tell her what she feel right now. How she doesn’t know why she feels so hurt when Lee Shin said that the rumor is true and trying to do everything to get out from the deal alone and also why she want to trust him but in the same time afraid that she will lost him. How she miss him and want to be with him so that he not alone when thing get more complicated. She doesn’t want to wait for him but she want to be by his side all along, she want to pull him out the mess.

Omma, why I feel this way?” ask Taeyeon to her mother on phone.

You love him so much. You hurt not because you think he betrayed you. You feel hurt because you feel him hurting right now. You want to be with him right now, but he wants to make sure you save so he pushes you away and asking you wait for him. Both of you are trying to protect each other but in the end both of you are hurting.” said her omma. That’s it, that the answer she waiting for. That was the reason why she feels hurt. She loves him so much and he loves her so much. She want to be with him but he want to make sure nobody hurt her if they don’t know about her in his life. She feel that Lee Shin asking her to trust him but he don’t trust her to be with him. He afraid that she will get hurt if she with him right now but in return he hurt her by pushing her away although just for a while.
“He should not push you away, my Taeyeonie. Because if he do it this time, when both of you have to face more difficulty in the future he will do the same thing again. He must let you care for him, not just accept his care for you.” said her mother.

Omma, what should I do now?” ask Taeyeon.

You should...(THIS IS SECRET….. SO READER… just wait ok)” explain her mother.

Thanks omma, I think I will try it.” said Taeyeon.

You must strong Taeyeonie. If it become harder for you just come to omma ok. Omma love you.” said her mother and end the phone calls.

 

Lee Shin seems like lost. He got a message from Taeyeon asking if they should give them self sometime. He knows that Taeyeon is hurt and feel betrayed by him. He know although it not his intention but if he was in her shoes he also feel hurt. He looks at his phone again and sees the message that sends by Taeyeon;

 

Oppa, I am sorry because not answering your phone. I can’t listen to you now because if I do I will cry again. I don’t know why but it hurt me so much. I want to be by your side but I don’t want to wait for you. I want to accept you but I also want you to accept me. I know you care for me but I want you to know that I care for you too oppa. So, before we hurt each other more, I think we should think what we are to each other. What are you to me and what am I to you. So let give us some time to think it Oppa.

 

 

Lee Shin doesn’t know what he should do. He has promise before if Taeyeon want to back off and out from their relationship, she just has to say it. But now, when she says it; it hurt so much. He doesn’t know what he should do. Stupid promise, he should not promise her like that. He was a man who keeps his promise no matter what. But right now he thinks that principal of life which he holds all his life is not valid. He wants to break that promise and go to Taeyeon and said, He will not let her go no matter what. But again, what is the value of his life if he doesn’t keep that promise.

Oh, you are so stupid Lee Shin. You hurt her and now you cannot give her what she need right now. She just asking for some time to thinks is that so hard for you to give.” said his good inner voice.

Yah, how can I give her some time to think? She will leave me. I cannot let her go.” said his other inner voice.

She said she need some time to thinks. Not to break off.” said his good inner voice.

It the same thing, first some time to think and then think how to break off.” answer the other inner voice.

Stop both of you. I will give her what she need. If she needs some time to think I’ll give it to her. I love her god damn it. I love her so much. I already hurt her so I will not hurt her more. I don’t care if I am hurting but I will not let her hurt.” Lee Shin shouts to no one.

 

But he doesn’t know that Taeyeon have waited for the reply all night. So like her mother assume, Lee Shin oppa will accept her message because he think by doing so he will not hurt her anymore. Oh Omma know so much about love.

 

Tomorrow, all artists on the list were ready waiting for a car in front of MBC building. Although first the invitation said they will pick the artist at their respective house but due to the problem to arrange the suitable car to pick the group artists and the solo artists so at the end the emerald hotel promoting and marketing group come out the solution which are all the artists will be pick up at the MBC building. Like what have been scheduled, the car will pick the artists at 10 o’clock in the morning.

Oh it really an idols holidays” said Eunhyuk when SJ van arrive at MBC building.

I feel like a school trips. Only this time it Idols trips” said Donghae and the others nod their head.

Oh I think I love this holidays.” said Ryewook and start walking to the idols groups who already standing in front of MBC building with the others SJ member walk behind him. The Infinite bow their head to the SJ sunbae, 2AM and 2PM bow their head and some just give high five to them. Others artist who already there were BEAST, MBLAQ, Ze-A, U-KISS and BIG BANG. SHINEE just arrives after SJ. For girls artists there are T-ARA, WONDER GIRL, MISS A , 2NE1, 4 MINUTE, BROWN EYED GIRLS, IU, KARA, T-ARA , and After School. Then other van has come and out SNSD members and behind them other van which belong to F(x).

It seem like SM artists is late then the others artists.” said Siwon to nobody.

Hmm, maybe because they are Sunbae.” said Ok Taecyeon who stand beside him.

Nah, there are two more groups I think will be more late then SM artists.” said Eunhyuk.

Hah, whos?” said Wooyoung. Then Eunhyuk point his finger to the next van which just arrives.

Wow, how do you know hyung?” ask Ok Taecyeon.

It is because the person who invited us on this trip will never leave them behind. They are his brothers.” said Eunhyuk with smile.

So don’t mess with them.” adds him with a laugh. Everyone on the group look at CNBLUE and FT ISLAND who just arrive and look back at Eunhyuk with a confuse look. CNBLUE and FT ISLAND walk to them and bow their head as usual. Of cause it was a confuse statement because all this time they know how CNBLUE and FT ISLAND was a very polite group although they are the rockers among the idols.

Yonghwa, how are you. How is your big brother? Is he ok?” said Eunhyuk.

Hyung. I don’t know. We just arrive this week and he not coming to the studio. I hope he is ok.” said Yonghwa and his eyes were looking at Taeyeon.

Doesn’t he call you, hyung?” ask Yonghwa.

Hmm, I see you later.” said Eunhyuk and walk to Taeyeon.

Taeyeonie, are you ok.” said Eunhyuk.

Oh, Oppa.” said Taeyeon. But Eunhyuk know just by looking at Taeyeon she is not right and when he look at others SNSD members they all shake their head at Taeyeon back.

Hmm, it will be ok. It only rumors. I know him. Come here I want to talk to you before the bus coming.” said Eunhyuk and grab Taeyeon hand and walk a little away from a crowd. Everyone look at them, some whisper and start talking asking if both of them have some affair. One guy who is really admired Taeyeon look at Eunhyuk with a shock face. He looks shock because he never knows Eunhyuk hyung like Taeyeon too. If Eunhyuk hyung does like Taeyeon it means he will not have any chance to admit his feeling to Taeyeon who he really likes.

You are not ok. I know and I can see that in your eyes. I told you before, if it was hard just come to me. You are my friend and he is my best friend. He is complicated but I know he more than others people. I am the one who he will consult if he was at the end of the road. I was there when he was in his worse time. So I know him more than others. And I know you too. Just tell me Taeyeon if it so hard.” said Eunhyuk.

It hurt oppa, not because the rumor but because I love him so much but right now he push me away just to make sure I am alright. I know he do it because he love me but I want to be part of his, I don’t want him to be alone in this situation but he seem like to ..” said Taeyeon.

Last night I give him a message that I want some time to think because I hope he will come to me because he loves me but he seems like the ideas. After that, he doesn’t call or send me a message.” adds Taeyeon with a tear in her eyes.

Oh Taeyeonie. I know.” said Eunhyuk and take a step to Taeyeon and give her a brotherly hug. Leeteuk see what happen and rush to them and when he looks at Eunhyuk who just shake his head and Taeyeon was sob he knows what happen.

Of cause Eunhyuk knows the whole story, because last night Lee Shin has come to him and told him everything what is really going on. Eunhyuk know Lee Shin accept the ideas that Taeyeon want some time to think and he already argue with Lee Shin that he should not let Taeyeon have the time to think. He should go and meet Taeyeon and asking her what is she really wants. But of cause that stupid friend of him is not listening. Eunhyuk already told Lee Shin that in love you should take an action never give up when it not what you want until you really cannot do anything so that when you will accept the fate. But again his stupid friend just lay there with his close eyes and sighs as if he really accepts the fate.

 

I have to wait to take action, Hyukjae. My grandfather asks me some time and I give him some time to cut the deal and Taeyeon ask me the same thing so I should give her the same I give to my grandfather. I hate my grandfather and still I can wait, but I love Taeyeon so much so she must have more than my grandfather. I will wait for her more than I wait for my grandfather. It hurt me but I hurt her more. I make her cry, Oh I never want to do that, to make her cry. It was heart breaking just to listen her crying, I want to hold her but I can’t. I was been tailing day and night by reporter.” Explain Lee Shin with his close eyes and sigh. Eunhyuk look at his friend and know how much he suffers right now.

I love her so much, Hyukjae. Never in my life I love someone that much. It scared me but I can’t do anything because it all in here. My heart, it feel more happy and warm if I am with her or when I just can listen to her voice. But yesterday, when I heard she cried. Hmm, it hurt in here too. I just want to kick myself because I'm the one who make her cried. Kill me Hyukjae, because it must be easier than to have this feeling. This hurt in here; I don’t know how to make it away.” adds Lee Shin.

Do me a favors Hyukjae, look her for me.” said Lee Shin before he stand up and go back to his house.

 

So here he is, holding crying Taeyeon just like what Lee Shin ask him to do look Taeyeon for him.

I kill him for making my sister crying.” said Leeteuk and pat Taeyeon head. Then all the SNSD members came.

Oppa, you make Unnie cry.” said Hyeyeon.

What? I just let her make my beautiful shirt which is expensive get wet by her tears.” said Eunhyuk who still hold Taeyeon. Taeyeon slap him.

Sorry oppa, I am just a cry baby in front of you.” said Taeyeon and wipe her tear with smile.

 

All their actions have make others idols feel weird and suspicious.

What happen there? Is Eunhyuk hyung really going out with Taeyeon?” ask JoKwon.

I don’t think so, he never show any interest with Taeyeon. He always has eyes on Hyeyeon. That everyone knows.” said Im Seulong.

 

At that time very expensive limousines just come. It was 15 all together. The Limousines are bought by Lee Shin months before the opening of Emerald Castle Hotel just for pickup guest from airports. Lee Shin has bought the 20 Limousines altogether to match the concert of his new hotel which is the exclusive and rich hotel for a rich guest all around the world. The idol was excited because they thought that they will go to the hotel by bus. Never have they guessed that it will be expensive limousines.

The Limousines park the car in front the idols. Then the co-driver Step out and show the board card with a list name. It seem like the idols will be mix around them for the journey.