FIRST DATE

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 8

 

“Let me ….” Lee Shin said and buckles up the sit belt for Taeyeon.

“Oh… Thank you.” Taeyeon look at Lee Shin and she just can smile. They were just looks at each other in awkward. Taeyeon just look around inside the car. It was a beautiful car, very modern and sporty.

“How are you these days?” ask Lee Shin out of no way.

“Oh, I am fine just a little bit tired but it just because we are doing promotion on our new album. How about you? I am sorry but I don’t know who you are and what is you doing for your life?” Taeyeon look at Lee Shin and then look at her hand. She feels red in face because at the same time Lee Shin looks at her. She really looks cute when she tries to cover her blush.

 

 

“Of cause you don’t know about me and I also don’t know about you as a person. So, that the reason I want to make you my girlfriend so that we can learn about each other.” said Lee Shin.

“Don’t people always know each other first before they became a couple.” ask Taeyeon.

“Maybe, but that is not my way. I want you to be my girlfriend before you can know me. I will make you my girlfriend. I am not asking you to be my girlfriend, remember that because I don’t like to ask.” said Lee Shin.

“But if you not asking me to be your girlfriend how can you make me to be your girlfriend?” ask Taeyeon.

“You will be my girlfriend without I ask you to be my girlfriend. You will know in your heart that you are my girlfriend without I ask you to be. I like you and you will like me when you know what I mean to you. And maybe “like” can change to “love”. Who knows? I don’t ask you, so you don’t have to decide if you want to be my girlfriend or not.” Explain Lee Shin.

“I am a little bit confused here. I don’t understand. How do I know I am your girlfriend? You see if you don’t ask, how I can tell you that I am your girlfriend. Does it make sense?” ask Taeyeon. At that moment the car have stop in front a small cottage.

 

“We are here, it a small restaurant but the food is delicious and the location is out from any reporter or paparazzi or worse your fan. So you will be safe, as your boyfriend, I will always make you safe.” said Lee Shin and step out the car. Taeyeon also step out the car. They walk side by side and went inside the restaurant. The restaurant waiter come and meets them and show them the way to their table. Taeyeon look around but there are no others customer accept them. The restaurant looks big and elegant. It has a romantic feeling. The waiter gives them the menu and Lee Shin say thank you, than he leave them alone.

 

 

“Why I feel that we are the only customer in this restaurant?” ask Taeyeon and still looking around.

“It is because only we are the customer at this moment. I reserved the restaurant tonight. I don’t want any interruption when we have our date. Do you like the place?” Lee Shin asks and smiles at Taeyeon.

“It was nice but don’t you think it is too much if you pay the whole restaurant. Next time it is ok to just eat at any restaurant with other people in it. We can eat at the corner and I also can wear disguise.” said Taeyeon. Lee Shin just smile because does she know that without intension she just said that there will be next time.

“Ok, we will do that NEXT time.” said Lee Shin with clearly stress word “NEXT”. Taeyeon blush when she knows that Lee Shin emphasis her word. At that time the waiter come back to ask for the food that they decide to order.

 

 

“Just give us something special to eat. Thank you.” order Lee Shin and once again the waiter leave them.

“Hmm, you still not answer my question.” said Taeyeon.

“Which question?” ask Lee Shin.

“The question that; How do I know I am your girlfriend? How I can tell you that I am your girlfriend. The questions that I ask you before the car stop.” Ask and explain Taeyeon.

“Oh! That question. You will know you are my girlfriend because I said that I am your boyfriend. I will say it every day, everywhere and every single breath I take that I am your boyfriend and you are my girlfriend. I will do what a boyfriend will do and act what a boyfriend will act. I will give everything I have to you because you are my girlfriend.” said Lee Shin.

“How will you do that?” ask Taeyeon with a blush in her face.

“I don’t know. You are my first girlfriend. The first girl that I like and make me does this crazy thing. You will tell me what you want.” said Lee Shin.

 

 

“But I don’t know either. I never have a boyfriend before. I do have some crush but never have a boyfriend.” said Taeyeon and look at Lee Shin. He just smiles and looks at Taeyeon eyes that make Taeyeon look at other thing with blush. How can she look directly at Lee Shin with his eyes so deep beautiful look at her like that? Luckily the foods come and it looks delicious.

    

“Let eat.” said Lee Shin and waiting for Taeyeon take a bite.

“Hmmm, it is really delicious. I think this is the first time I eat something this delicious.” said Taeyeon and eat some more.

 

 

“I like when you eat like this. It feels comfortable when you act comfortable around Me.” said Lee Shin and he also start eating his food. He nods his head to say that he agrees that the food is delicious. They enjoy the food in front them.

“You know, this is my first time eating in front of girl.” said Lee Shin.

“Don’t lie, it maybe your first times eat in front of girlfriend but not your first times eat in front of girls.” said Taeyeon.

“I don’t lie, that the first thing you should know about me. I don’t care if it hurt but I don’t like people lie to me. I barely trust people so if they lied to me it will make them not a trustworthy person. So please remember if someday you do something at my back just say it, I will try to understand but don’t kill my trust for you.” explain Lee Shin. Taeyeon look at him and with smile she nodding her head. She feels something in her heart. It feels her heart ache and been squeeze but in the same time she feel warm and happy. Does she fall in love with the guy in front of her right now? She just meets him. She barely knows who he is so how can she feel this way?

“Lee Shin shii, how do you know you like me?” Taeyeon ask.

“I don’t know, I just feel it in here.” Answer Lee Shin and touch his heart. Taeyeon look at him with amuse smile.

“If I am your girlfriend, can I know who you really are? I try to ask around especially Eunhyuk oppa but he just ignores me and says that I just should forget about you. I try to look at the internet about you but none come out. I am sorry, I don’t mean to be your stalker but after my birthday, I just want to know who you are?” said Taeyeon.

“It is ok. And I know because Eunhyuk told me that you came to him, and for sure he will never answer your question. He is my best friend. And he was right when he ask you to just forget about me. I am not good enough for you. So don’t blame him. Although I am not good enough but I cannot ignore what in here.” said Lee Shin and put his hand at his heart again.

“And if you want to look for my information, you must put my real name in search.” Add Lee Shin.

“Hmm, do you mean that Lee Shin is not your name?” ask Taeyeon.

“Oh no, Lee Shin is my name but it is my Korean name. My name is Jordan Anthony Ashbourne Lee. You can just type Jordan Lee. You will find your answer in the internet. It maybe a little exaggerates but some of it is true. But in no time you will know the true about me because you are my girlfriend.” said Lee Shin.

“Talking about name, so after these don’t call me Lee Shin shii. Call me oppa. It up to you to call me Lee Shin oppa like others but I really want you call me Jordan oppa cause it feel special. No one calls me by my given name in here and I want you and only you call me that.” said Lee Shin.

“Hmm, ok. I will try.” said Taeyeon.

“I think we have to go now. It already 10.48 pm. Your schedule is on 11 tonight. I don’t want you to be late.” said Lee Shin or now Jordan oppa for Taeyeon. They walk side by side to the car. Lee Shin opens the door for Taeyeon and wait for her to sit inside the car before he run to the driver side.

“Where the schedule is?” said Lee Shin and help Taeyeon to her sit belt when he look that Taeyeon struggle to do it.

“It was at KBS. It was a Sakura radio.” She said and he starts to drive the car safely.

“Oh! It is Eunhyuk show. Tell him I am your boyfriend.” said Lee Shin and laugh.

“If you tell him, he will call me immediately. You can mark my word on that.” Add him between his laugh.

“YAH! Lee Shin. What are you thinking? Are you serious? Why don’t you tell me? I am you best friend. I am your only friend. Then he will start talking in slow voice.  I told you, so I win my bet.” said Lee Shin with impersonate Eunhyuk. Taeyeon look at him and laugh as well. When they laugh start to lessen,

“What are you betting with Eunhyuk oppa?” Taeyeon ask.

“Oh that. He said that I am falling for you. But back then, I just said it in his dream. So he makes a bet that I will go for you. But do you know that bet we make, it doesn’t have time limit.” Lee Shin said and smile.

“Does our relationship have time limit?” ask Taeyeon and look at Lee Shin.

“For me it will forever, but as promise, you will decide after 100 days. It up to you if you wish to stop it or make it forever.” said Lee Shin with a serious tone in his voice.

“How about you, doesn’t it make you hurt.” said Taeyeon.

“I told you it will ok to be hurt as long as you don’t lie and crush my trust. I will understand and accept your decision. We are here now. ” said Lee Shin and stop his car in front of KBS.

“Thank you.” said Yaeyeon.

“I will call you tonight. Have fun.” Lee Shin said.

“Bye.” Taeyeon said and step out from a car. She walks to the KBS building and turns around and shows a “bye” hand gesture. Lee Shin smile and start drive his car away.

 

 

AT THE RADIO STUDIO….