Butterfly in my heart

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 11

 

“Unnie, I try to find Lee Shin shii in the internet. But there nothing about him in here.” said Soo Young and show the Ipad to Taeyeon. They all are in their waiting room; they just finish their part in the show (it was for the Music TV) and now just waiting for the end of the show. Some of the girls just watching the TV to see other groups performance.  Taeyeon take the Ipad from Soo Young.

 

 

“Let me try.” said Taeyeon. Then she type at the search Lee Shin real name “Jordan Lee”, but before she click enter, she can feel heart pounding like a drum. She doesn’t know what she want to see, does it really matter if she know about him or does she really hope he not someone who far to reach. If he really rich does it concern her. She think it might because she doesn’t want people say that she after the rich man. Oh, she really confuses.

“Soo Young, do we really need to know about him.” said Taeyeon.

“Don’t you want to know?” said Soo Young.

“I am afraid, if I know do you think I can accept him. You see, I start to like him. Not as a boyfriend, but as a friend. He make my heart bit faster.” said Taeyeon.

“If your heart bit faster, it is not because you found him as a friend, Unnie. But you are going fall in love with him. I know that feel. It the same feel I have with Yong oppa” said Seohyun nodding her head.

“But I just meet him.” said Taeyeon.

“You never know what kind of way you will fall in love Unnie. Some fall in love like a lightning shot to your heart. Some fall in love like a breeze of soft wind, you feel it after years know each other. ” explain Seohyun.

“How do you know all about it, Hyunnie.” ask Yuri who sit next to Seohyun.

“Oh, I read about it. It title “Prepare for Love, Asking yourself if you ready”. It a good book unnie. I can lend it to you.” said Seohyun to Yuri.

“Hmm.. I think I just ask you if I have a problem about love.” said Yuri and hug Seohyun arm with a smile.

“Unnie, we all are waiting. Just click enter will you.” said Sunny.

“Why can’t you wait?” ask Hyeyeon to Sunny.

“Sorry, It just my nature. I don’t like to be in curious state.” said Sunny with smile and act of contrition.  

“Ok, I think what happen next, I will think it after this.” said Taeyeon with her eyes close, she click enter. Pop in the search all about Jordan Lee, his profile, his picture and everything about him.

“Oh my God, It is all about him. Let look at his profile first unnie and read it out aloud.” said Jessica. So with their head huddle to each other they look at the Ipad and Taeyeon read it slow so that nobody accept them hear it. They go from one search to others, they also go for the news all about Lee Shin. Some article about his house, about his car, about his school, about his hotel and so on.

 

After a couple of minute past,

“How come no one really knows about him? His face is everywhere in here.” said Soo Young.

 

 

 

 

“It is all because they don’t type his real name. Just like what you did before.” said Taeyeon.

“All artist know him as Lee Shin, but in others part of him people recognize him as Jordan Lee. He told me last night when I told him I already search at the internet and can’t find anything about him. So he said I should type Jordan Lee or his full name which what it said here is Jordan Anthony Ashbourne Lee. He really has a long name.” Add Taeyeon.

“Unnie, he is really rich. No wonder he can give you a house for your birthday.” said Yoona.

“Oh my, I really forgot about it. Actually I try to give it back to him last night but it slip from my mind. I just don’t think it appropriate for him to give me that kind of present. I don’t care if he just gives me a model but not a real house. I think next time I meet him I will give it back to him.” said Taeyeon.

“Unnie, so now what will you do. He is really rich. Do you think you will go for it?” ask Jessica.

“I don’t know. I can’t think anything about it right now.” said Taeyeon and at that time, her phone buzz. It shows she got a new massage. She looks at it and read.

 

 

BZ? Sorry I cannot call you. I am in a middle of meeting and it bored me to death. Do you miss me? I will try to call you tonight.

 

Always yours.

 

Taeyeon smile and she really feel her heart have a butterfly. It feels so good. The word “always yours” was the first time for her and she feel giddy. Tiffany tries to take the phone from Taeyeon but she try to cover it. But then she let her have it. Tiffany looks at it with Yoona, Sunny and Hyeyeon. Like a dominos they fall with a shriek. Then the phone past to Yuri, Soo Young, Jessica and Seohyun and they also shriek. It really feels giddy with the girls act like this.

 

THE SECOND CALL….