IT JUST A START

100 days Boyfriend

CHAPTER 14

 

He said he will call me last night but he never calls. I wait for him until I fall to sleep. I know I should not let myself hope something that I don’t certain especially when it just a couple of days meeting him. But he so sure for about himself that make me believes what he said. And this morning he wake me up just to tell me he sorry because he don’t call me because he got drunk. He goes having fun with his friend and just says sorry because he got drunk. Taeyeon wakeup and got mad when she think that she has been waiting for something that she shouldn’t. How stupid she is.

“Unnie, you are wake up early today. Do you have a schedule?” ask Seohyun who sit at sofa and with book on her hand.

“Oh, no. I don’t have a schedule. Just I already wakeup and can’t go back to sleep.” explain Taeyeon. She then go to kitchen and start make a breakfast. Seohyun then come and help her with the breakfast.

 

“Unnie, can I ask you question.” said Seohyun.

“Hmm…” Taeyeon nod her head.

“Are you and Lee Shin shii…” ask Seohyun looking at me.

“Hmm.. what with me and him..” ask Taeyeon back.

“Are you already declare as couple?” ask Seohyun.

“Maybe.” said Taeyeon. Seohyun look at Taeyeon who then give her a shrug and smile.

“How was he?” ask Seohyun.

“Why?” ask Taeyeon again with smile.

“I just want you to be happy Unnie. He is so mystery. So do you happy Unnie?” ask Seohyun.

“I don’t know Hyunnie, I cannot tell you that. And he is not that mystery you know. He just doesn’t talk much.” said Taeyeon.

“How about you Unnie, does he talk much with you?” ask Seohyun.

“He really is comfortable to talk with. With me he just talks openly. Maybe he thinks that I need to know about him because I am his girlfriend.” said Taeyeon.

“But can I ask you something Unnie, don’t you think that both of you two just meet each other and don’t you think that it was too fast for both of you to be a couple.” Ask Seohyun.

“I know, but he told me, I will know about him if I am his girlfriend. Trust me, I once told him that a couple should know each other before they become a couple just like you and Yonghwa. But he said he not like the others; be his girlfriend first than I will know him. I accept it because as you said he doesn’t talk much to others so I think I want to know him so that he will not be a mystery man for me.” explain Tayeon. 

“You seem to understand him, Unnie. And in time I hope you will happy.” said Seohyun.

“I hope so Hyunnie.” said Taeyeon.

20110822_bosss_jaejoong_1.jpg 

At lunch time, Lee Shin calls Taeyeon to know where she is. She then tells him that she was at her practice room with the others.

“Oppa, do you already have your lunch?’ ask Taeyeon.

“No, I just finish a meeting.” Answer Lee Shin.

“How about you?” ask him back.

“I just have my break with my members. You should go for lunch now.” said Taeyeon.

“I will take a sandwich. I have to go for a site meeting this afternoon.” said Lee Shin.

“But oppa, it not healthy to skip lunch and sandwich is not a lunch. Do you have proper breakfast this morning?” ask Taeyeon.

“Oh. Ryewook cook something this morning. I sleep at SJ house last night.” said Lee Shin.

“Oh.”

“Talking about that, I am sorry I don’t call you last night. I really am sorry. I accidentally drink Siwon beer.” explain Lee Shin. Taeyeon don’t say a word to reply it. Actually she doesn’t know how to react.

“Taeyeonie, I know I was using a lame reason but it was true. I don’t intentionally to get myself drunk.  I can’t have any alcohol based drink. I got drunk easily and last night I don’t know what happen but when I woke up this morning I got a headache and Ryewook told me that I accidentally drank all Siwon beer.” Lee Shin tries to explain again. He knows Taeyeon must be waiting for his call that he promises to do, that why she a little bit resistance to admit that she a little bit mad at him right now.

“But why you drink his beer?” ask Taeyeon.

“I got myself jealous. They said something about yours admires. And they said that one of your admire have come to you and talk with you yesterday. So I ask them to give me his name but they think I will do something to him so they don’t want me to know who he is.” explain Lee Shin.

“Oh…” answer Taeyeon. She feel blush on her face. She never imagines that Lee Shin will easily admit that he was jealous. He really told everything what was in his mind and it was clash to his personality appearance. He looks so mystery and cold. She remembers that first night he don’t talk much and it make him so charming. But now when he is talking openly his feeling, she feel so special and it make her heart doing a somersault.

 “I am just a normal boyfriend, I got jealous easily. I know I don’t have any right to feel that way because it was normal for you to have an admire but can you accept my apologies for getting myself drunk last night and forgot to call you.” said Lee Shin. This is his first time begging for forgiveness and it make him laugh.

“Why? What so funny?” ask Taeyeon.

“I don’t know, this is the first time I beg for forgiveness. You should be amazed of yourself.” said Lee Shin.

“Sorry.” said Taeyeon.

“Why?” ask Lee Shin.

“I make oppa jealous.” said Taeyeon.

“Don’t have too. I like the feeling. It was my first time feel that way. Thanks.”

“Are you thanking me for making you jealous?”

“No, I thanking you for become my girlfriend.” said Lee Shin.

“Do I have a choice?” said Taeyeon.

“Do you think I have a choice either?” said Lee Shin with a laugh. It makes Taeyeon smile.

“Do you have any schedules tonight. Can we meet?” ask Lee Shin.

“No I am free tonight. Do you want to meet me?” ask Taeyeon back.

“I will meet you after I finish my visit at the site. Do you have anything you want to do?” ask Lee Shin.

“I don’t know if I can do anything. Paparazzi are every way or maybe fan.” said Taeyeon.

 “Do you want to watch a movie?” ask Lee Shin.

“Why? Do you want me too, oppa?” ask Taeyeon.

“Not really, I just thinking what others couple always do.” said Lee Shin.

“But don’t you think it was a public place. We will attract more people.” said Taeyeon.

“Let we discuss about it when we meet tonight ok.” said Lee Shin.

“What time do you think you will come?” ask Taeyeon.

“I am not really sure. I will call you later ok.” said Lee Shin.

“Ok.” said Taeyeon.

“Hmm…ok. I have to go now. ” Lee Shin said.

“Ok, take care.” said Taeyeon and end the call. She then back to her members who give her a knowing smile.

 

 

“Unnie, do we have to understand that from this moment that you are not one of us anymore.” said Hyoyeon with a grin in her face. Taeyeon know there must be something fishy with that smile.

“What do you mean Hyeyeon?” ask Taeyeon act like she not understand what Hyeyeon means.

“She wants to make it clear that you are not single like us. You cross the line just like Hyunnie.” explain Sunny who always talk straight to the matter. She is someone who doesn’t like talking around a bush. She always said “The most important thing is information must be delivered” so the best way is “just say it clear so that people will understand” that why she hate curiosity. She cannot stand a mystery; she will solve it by any mean.

“I think so. He makes me think that I am his girlfriend. And I feel like I am his girlfriend.” said Taeyeon.

“Do you like him, unnie?” said Yuri.

“I don’t really know. I cannot tell you, it just a start.” explain Taeyeon.

It is just a start. Both of them unconsciously feel an obligation toward each other, start feel something just by talking at the phone. It was a start for something new to both of them, something that need patient, caring, jealousy, trust, and more over love.

 

That night ...