Ratings and Feelings

Fall For You

Pledis had given its students a one week break following their midterms and Mingyu and his friends fully planned to enjoy it. They had started planning for it as soon as they woke up Saturday afternoon, agreeing to meet at Jihoon and Soonyoung's condo unit. 

 

"We should go to the beach!" Junghan suggested, eyes sparkling. "I miss swimming!"

"I'm down for that idea." Soonyoung grinned. "Where do you guys want to go? Okinawa? Maldives? Hawaii?"

Jisoo chuckled, shaking his head. "Not all of us are rich. I don't think one week will be enough to enjoy Hawaii anyway."

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Excuse him. His richness is showing again." He gently threw a balled up piece of paper at Mingyu's head. "What's your problem?"

"Don't be violent to me. I'm not your boyfriend." Mingyu whined. "Nothing's wrong."

"You keep looking at your phone. What, got into a fight with Wonwoo?" Soonyoung asked. 

Junghan gasped. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to him properly last night."

"Yeah, you were sleeping like a baby by then." Jihoon agreed.

Jisoo patted his boyfriend's hand. "I think he'll understand. He seems like a pretty nice kid."

"Ooh, we're doing this!" Soonyoung clapped.

"Doing what?" Mingyu asked. "Do you have food?"

"There's still some chips somewhere." Jihoon waved at the kitchen offhandedly. "Go eat; we don't need you for this."

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes, heading to the kitchen and looking for the said chips. 'This' turned out to be a 'what do you think' commentary about Wonwoo. The youngest kept on looking but was listening to what his hyungs were saying too. His friends were a vital part of his life and what they had to say was important to him.

 

"So how do we rate Wonwoo?" Soonyoung said, grabbing a notebook and a pen. "Can I write on this, Jihoon?"

Jihoon checked the notebook, nodding. "These are just some old poems. Go ahead."

"Okay rating. Hmm categories should be.. well looks of course." Junghan nodded.

"Personality." Jisoo added.

"What else?" Soonyoung asked as he finished writing.

Mingyu came back, smiling as he ate the chips. "Is this a beauty pageant? Want to add audience impact there too?"

"That's not a half bad suggestion." Jihoon said, tapping the notebook. "Write likability."

"I was joking!" Mingyu groaned. "Why are you guys even making categories? Just say what your opinion was and be done with it."

"Because, my poor son, Wonwoo could improve on the category that has the lowest score." Junghan explained patiently. 

"Your mom's right." Soonyoung snickered as Mingyu threw chips at him. "By the way you guys were last night, I'd say it's serious."

"You're cleaning that up later, Mingyu. I don't want bugs here." Jihoon said, eyeing the chips on the floor.

Mingyu was blushing at what Soonyoung had said. "I'll do it later." He mumbled absentmindedly.

"You okay there?" Jisoo asked. "You're a bit red."

"I'm fine. Just" mingyu ran a hand through his hair, frowning when it became greasy because of the chips. "H-how did you guys say we were serious?"

 

Mingyu was worried that his friends might catch on to the lie when they first met Wonwoo but last night had been a weird night. Things were hectic but no one seemed to doubt their relationship. Maybe he and Wonwoo were just great actors. Or maybe his hyungs were just glad he finally had someone. It was probably the latter. 

 

His hyungs just exchanged glances, mentally discussing and it was sort of creepy to watch. Mingyu couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as time ticked by.

 

"Well, you guys are just starting out." Soonyoung started slowly.

Junghan nodded. "It's okay to not be sure about these things. Everyone's worried at the start."

"Since you're an emotionally constipated person as well, it might take longer." Jihoon shrugged. 

Jisoo smiled at Mingyu, patting his back. "Just trust your hyungs, okay? You guys will be fine."

Mingyu pouted. "That wasn't what I meant! And what the heck does being emotionally constipated mean?"

"Then what did you mean?" Soonyoung tilted his head.

"J-just... how did you know we were serious about each other? Like you said, we are just starting out." Mingyu chewed on his bottom lip. He and Wonwoo weren't really together so what was this crap about being serious?

Junghan smiled all motherly, feeding Mingyu chips as if he was appeasing a child. "Your mama's an expert at this so trust me on this. It wasn't even that hard to tell honestly."

Jihoon made a face. "I am seriously getting bothered by hyung." He turned to Mingyu. "He's right about the second bit though. The two of you don't even seem like a new couple."

"Mhm, Wonwoo watches over you and you don't even notice. It's pretty cute. Reminds me of when I was pining after Junghan honestly." Jisoo added with a smile.

 

Mingyu blushed at what his hyung had said. Wonwoo couldn't possibly looking at him like that, right? He looked at his hyungs and all of them were agreeing to what Jisoo had said. The thought sparked some hope that Wonwoo might be feeling something for him after all. His mood brightened considerably at that. 

 

"Look at Mingyu all moony eyed." Jihoon chuckled. "Anyway back to business." He tapped the notebook. 

"Right, rating Wonwoo." Jisoo smiled. "I'd say 4 for looks because only Junghan is a 5 for me. Likability's definitely 5. Can we rate the personality that fast? It had been just a night after all."

Soonyoung wrote down Jisoo's ratings. "Okay we can leave personality for another time." He looked at Junghan. "Hyung, what's your rating?"

"5 for looks because I absolutely love his eyes." Junghan stopped when he felt Jisoo glare. "Eh, I mean 4.7...? Jisoo, your eyes are still the best! I promise!"

Mingyu snickered. "At this rate, Wonwoo's lowest will be his looks because all of you are cheesy saps that can't give a 5."

"Wonwoo must be super patient to date someone as rude as you." Jihoon pointed at Mingyu. "Soonyoung, rate his looks."

"Uh..." Soonyoung looked at Jihoon. "You should go first."

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to get offended; just rate the kid."

"Then... 4.9" soonyoung said, chuckling when he saw Jihoon smile. "So much for not going to get offended.Alright, babe. Yours?"

"5. If we allowed higher scores, that'd be my score." Jihoon shrugged.

"Babe!" Soonyoung whined. 

Mingyu laughed. "You're seriously the best, Jihoon hyung!" He pouted when Soonyoung hit his arm. "Yah, that hurt! He'll probably rate you an infinite over 5 so get over it."

Soonyoung looked at Jihoon hopefully. "Really, baby?"

"Nah, you're like a 3 at most." 

 

Everyone laughed while Soonyoung kept whining while clinging to Jihoon. The smaller of the two pretended to be annoyed but the others could see how gentle his hits were and how one of his arms were always keeping Soonyoung close. Mingyu would have cooed at how cute they were being if he knew that Jihoon wouldn't hit him. He knew he wasn't going to get a lighter hit and without Wonwoo to protect him, he might get hurt. 

 

"Your likability is infinite plus 1 so stop whining already." Jihoon huffed.

Soonyoung grinned. "Does that mean you love me very much, my Jihoonie?" He said in a childish voice, not really expecting an answer.

Jihoon took the pen and notebook from Soonyoung, keeping his eyes downcast. "Yes, Jihoonie loves Soonyoungie very much."

 

Mingyu found it unfair that he was the only to get a paperback to his face. He wasn't even the only one that cooed; heck, Junghan had squealed and was obviously on the verge of tears but all he got was a 'shut up'. Jisoo had been wise and hidden his smile from Jihoon. On the other hand, Soonyoung blushed, nuzzling his boyfriend's neck while whispering softly.

 

"I hate all of you. I'm telling Wonwoo you guys are bullying me." Mingyu pouted, taking back the chips Soonyoung had stolen.

Jisoo laughed. "And what's he going to do? Text us to stop?" 

Mingyu paused from where he was reaching for his phone. "J-just continue rating."

"I think everyone's likability is 5, right?" Jihoon said. "Soonyoung, stop wiggling!"

 Junghan giggled, leaning against Jisoo. "Look at our kids growing up. Soon enough, Jihoon's going to be proposing."

Soonyoung bit Jihoon's shoulder. "My answer's yes already."

"Shouldn't you be the one proposing? And don't bite me; what are you, a dog?" Jihoon chuckled.

Mingyu ruffled Soonyoung's hair. "I always wanted a dog." He said wistfully. "Too bad there aren't any pets allowed at my place."

"Ask Wonwoo to look after it then." Junghan suggested. "Pets are like a big step to commitment! That'll be good for you!"

Jisoo covered his boyfriend's mouth. "Junghan!"

Mingyu grabbed some chips, eating them loudly. "I-I'll just wait until I can move out and get a job or something. I'll survive without a pet for a while."

 

Junghan frowned, looking at Mingyu apologetically which the younger pretended not to notice. Who needed dogs anyway? Sure, they were cute and lovable but Mingyu couldn't ask that of Wonwoo. Junghan was right; it was some sort of commitment and he wasn't ready for that. 

 

What he and Wonwoo had was just for show so he shouldn't get his hopes up for anything else. The things that the older had said the previous night must be because of nostalgia and nothing else. Wonwoo wouldn't fall in love with him; he was sure of it.

 

"Mingyu, you okay?" Jihoon said with a frown on his face. 

"Yeah, you look a bit pale." Soonyoung added, pulling away from his boyfriend. 

Jisoo pulled the chips away. "Maybe we should eat real proper food first before this junk, huh?"

"U-uh, yeah." Mingyu nodded. "Yeah, let's do that."

 

Junghan stood up so fast that he nearly tripped over Soonyoung's legs. Luckily, Jisoo had caught his wrist and steadied him. Junghan smiled gratefully before running to the kitchen. The remaining four looked at each other, an awkward silence settling over them and Mingyu felt guilty since he knew that he was the reason for it. 

 

"You guys are being dumb; I'm okay." Mingyu said, putting on a smile.

"Of course you are." Soonyoung nodded. "There's nothing wrong with Junghan hyung cooking for us though."

"Yeah, yeah." Mingyu nodded. 

 

Junghan had cooked a simple meal for them, just some bulgogi and rice. They ate their meal in relative silence until Mingyu forced himself to actually be cheerful. He started teasing his hyungs until the tension was broken and things went back to normal. They were okay; Mingyu was okay. He just didn't have to think about Wonwoo. 

--

His resolve lasted until he was back at his empty apartment. Mingyu looked at the papers that he and Wonwoo had piled together before sighing. He was getting emotional over paper. He rolled his eyes at how silly he was being. He started cleaning the place while playing some music. 

"This is so much better." Mingyu grinned as he looked around the place. 

 

Now that he had cleaned, Mingyu was left with nothing to do until his shift tonight. He tried watching some TV but nothing good was showing. He tried playing some games as well but it just wasn't fun doing it alone. He was really bored. 

 

"What do I do..." Mingyu groaned. 

 

He was starting to get really bored. He knew his hyungs were out on dates and would probably kill him if he bothered them. He eyed his phone, wondering if he should text Wonwoo instead. Maybe the older was free. 

 

When he was about to grab his phone, he remembered what Junghan had said and stopped himself. Wonwoo wasn't his real boyfriend and he was entitled to spend his free time doing what he wanted. 

"Whatever." Mingyu sighed, getting up from the couch. He checked the time before ducking in his room. An afternoon jog seemed like a pretty good idea. 

--

Mingyu leaned against the tree, panting slightly. Though he was dripping with sweat, the jog did help clear his mind. The breeze helped in cooling him down and Mingyu ped the jacket he was wearing before removing it. He sat down at the foot of the tree, closing his eyes to enjoy the late afternoon. 

 

His gaze roamed around the park and smiled as he saw the kids playing along. Some teenagers were skateboarding and doing tricks on the rails. Mingyu watched them closely, sort of missing his board too and idly wondered if he had hidden it somewhere in his closet. As he was watching them, he saw a familiar figure. Mingyu watched as he attempted to do a trick before one of the other guys pushed him. 

 

"Hansol!" Mingyu exclaimed as he ran down the hill. 

The other kids ran away as Mingyu came closer until it was only Hansol left. The younger stood up, brushing his knees.

"Hey, hyung's boyfriend." Hansol said coolly as if nothing happened.

Mingyu frowned. "Don't hey me. What was that?"

Hansol pointed at his board. "It's called a board, hyung. You're not that old from me. You should know it."

"Don't sass me." Mingyu facepalmed. "Are you getting bullied?"

The younger shrugged. "Not when I'm with the hyungs."

 

Mingyu frowned, feeling more sad by the fact that Hansol seemed so indifferent like he was used to it. The older sighed again, holding the younger's wrist and spinning him around. There was a slight scrape on Hansol's knee and some cuts on his arms. 

 

"We need to get you cleaned up." Mingyu said finally.

Hansol's eyes widened, checking his body. He cussed in English. "Hyung's going to get mad!"

"He'll be more pissed at those guys." Mingyu threw an arm around the younger. "Lead the way to your place."

 

Hansol looked like he was about to protest but Mingyu pulled the most serious face he could so the younger heaved an overly dramatic sigh before walking. Hansol sang random English songs while they were walking and Mingyu hummed along. The younger smiled at him and sang with more confidence until the two of them were singing loudly even if they were out of tune most of the time. 

 

"You're not half bad." Hansol grinned as they headed up the building. 

Mingyu wiggled his eyebrows. "Of course I'm awesome, kid."

"Wonwoo hyung deserves someone great." Hansol nodded while patting Mingyu's shoulder. "Be that guy yeah?"

 

Mingyu bit his lip, trying to seem nonchalant. The rest of their walk was quiet until Hansol stopped in front of their door. The younger pulled out his key, opening the door. They walked in and Mingyu noticed that it was a bit smaller than his own but it was nice. The living room had odd books littered around with some pictures scattered here and there. It was strangely homey. Mingyu could hear the sound of shuffling feet and Wonwoo appeared in the doorway. 

 

Mingyu was prepared to wave and say a short greeting until he actually saw Wonwoo. The older looked like he just got out of the shower and was wearing sweatpants that hung low on his hips. What stopped Mingyu in his tracks was the fact that Wonwoo was shirtless. The younger was going to die and it was all Wonwoo's fault. This might just be the best way to die.

 

"Nice." Hansol snickered, nudging Mingyu out of his trance.

Wonwoo was drying his hair and hadnt noticed them. "Hansol, you home?"

Hansol nodded. "I brought your boyfriend too!"

 

Mingyu elbowed the younger. He was enjoying staring. Hansol scowled at him, making kissy faces as he trodded to the kitchen. Wonwoo had turned to Mingyu with a blush on his face. This was not fair. Mingyu is torn between finding the older y or adorable. All these mixed feelings were going to give him a heart attack. 

 

"H-hey, Mingyu." Wonwoo said. 

"Y-yeah, hey." Mingyu nodded back. They were weirdly awkward and wow, he should really stop looking at Wonwoo's body. 

"You're kinda red..?" The older commented, head tilting slightly.

Mingyu looked down, scratching his nape. "A-am I?" He glanced at the older. "So are you!"

Hansol peeked his head in, an eyebrow raised. "Should I run away to Jun hyung's dorm or are the two of you going to make it to hyung's bedroom?" He pretended to grab the air. "Feel that ."

"Oh my gosh." Mingyu muttered, trying to hide his face. Jihoon was going to love Hansol; they could bond over embarrassing him.

"Hansol Vernon Choi!" Wonwoo exclaimed, throwing his towel across the room.

 

The younger laughed, heading back to the kitchen. Wonwoo pulled Mingyu to their living room and the latter was suddenly conscious of their proximity. He felt how cool Wonwoo's skin was compared to his heated one and his thoughts were making him blush even more. Someone should throw Wonwoo a shirt fast. 

 

"Uh, excuse the kid. He has no manners sometimes." Wonwoo said as they sat down the couch. 

Mingyu nodded. "It's alright." His eyes widened when he remembered why he was there. "I almost forgot! Hansol's injured."

"No, he's not!" Hansol called out from the kitchen.

Wonwoo frowned. "Come here, kid." His frown got deeper when nothing happened. "Do you want me to call Seungcheol hyung?"

 Hansol whined but went to the living room. "It's just some few cuts."

Mingyu pointed at the younger's knee. "It's bleeding already." Then he jumped. "IT'S BLEEDING! Hansol, we should call the doctor! Wait, why am I telling you? Wonwoo, call the doctor!"

Wonwoo chuckled, pinching Mingyu's cheek. "You really are the the most dramatic of your friends. I'll just get the first aid kit. Hang on." He patted Hansol's head as he got up and headed off.

Mingyu couldn't stop looking at the bleeding spot. "Does it hurt? I want to poke it though."

Hansol frowned. "It doesn't hurt but don't poke it. You're like my little sister."

"You have a little sister?" 

"Mhm, her name's Sofia."

Wonwoo came back with the first aid kit and a shirt on. Mingyu breathed out a sigh of relief and disappointment. "Sofia would tell me what happened faster though."

 With that said, he started cleaning the wounds. Hansol's face contorted as the anti septic made contact with his skin so Mingyu decided to distract him.

 

"Tell me about Sofia then." Mingyu prompted.

Hansol hissed. "That hurt!" He bit his lip before answering. "Well, she's six years younger than me and has a crush on Wonwoo hyung."

" What?" Mingyu laughed. "How did that happen?" He turned to Wonwoo but the older just rolled his eyes.

"I was on Skype with Sofia and then Wonwoo hyung comes in all dressed fancily. I think Seungcheol hyung had a costume party then? Anyway, she saw him and bam! She wants to marry hyung and live somewhere with a beach." Hansol laughed as he finished.

Mingyu's smile widened. It was obvious that the younger loved his sister very much. "That sounds like a pretty solid plan."

"Yah, what kind of a love story is this? You're not even going to fight for my hand?" Wonwoo pouted. 

Mingyu poked his pout. "Real men don't fight girls."

Hansol shook his head. "She doesn't even have a fighting chance. Wonwoo hyung likes guys only so I shall be the brother that comforts her."

"And I shall be the brother that tells you to be more careful." Wonwoo said as he finished up. "You should go change too. Your pants has blood stains already."

Hansol nodded. "I'll start the laundry too." He turned to Mingyu. "Uh, thanks. You know. Uhm, thank you, hyung." He bowed before heading to his room.

 

Mingyu sighed as he leaned back against the couch. Hansol was strange; he'd act comfortable with him before retreating back to being formal. He frowned as he remembered what happened in the park. Hansol had said that he didn't get bullied if his hyungs were there so that must mean Wonwoo knew what was happening.

 

"Did he get injured in the park?" Wonwoo asked softly.

Mingyu nodded. "Well, he didn't get injured as much as he was uhm, pushed." He glanced at the older, gauging his reaction.

Wonwoo sighed, leaning against Mingyu. "I figured. Don't you think it's childish that even in college people would bully him because of his race?"

"H-his race?" Mingyu's brain was short circuiting because of their close distance. 

"Yeah. People give him weird looks already for just his appearance but it gets worse when he says he's a mixed blood." The older frowned.

Mingyu played with the older's hair, feeling how tense the other was. "That must be tough for him." He said uselessly.

Wonwoo hummed. "That does feel nice." He leaned closer to Mingyu's hand. "I feel bad that we can't do much about it."

"Hansol said he doesn't get bullied when he's with you guys." Mingyu smiled softly, carding through the soft locks. "That's helping already."

Wonwoo seemed to think about it before nodding. "It's better now that he's in college. Seungkwan said it was horrible when they were in high school. I feel bad that I couldnt be there."

"You're such a great big brother to him. I actually wish my hyungs were a little bit like you." Mingyu admitted.

The older blushed. "Your hyungs care about you. Did you see how they were staring at me? I felt judged to be honest."

"You should cause they did." Mingyu confirmed. "They even wrote it down on a notebook."

" What?" Wonwoo's head shot up. "Wrote what?"

"What they thought about you." Mingyu tilted his head. "Well, it was more of like your scores? It's like those score sheets in beauty pageants, I think?"

"You're kidding." Wonwoo sounded like he was seriously panicking which made Mingyu laugh. "This is no laughing matter!"

"It is! You're so cute. What do I do with you?" Mingyu answered, taking deep breaths to calm himself down. "It's not that big of a deal really."

"Of course it is, you idiot. They're your friends so I want them to like me." Wonwoo said seriously,a slight pout on his mouth.

The sincerity of Wonwoo's words caught the younger off guard and it took him a while to answer. "W-well." He cleared his throat. "Well, you got a perfect score in likability so no worries about that."

"Really? From all of you?" 

"From the four of them. I wasn't allowed to judge." 

Wonwoo shifted so he was kneeling on the couch facing Mingyu, an arm loosely around the younger's head. "So, what will it be?"

"W-what's what gonna be?" Mingyu asked, feeling very conscious of the arm around him.

"My score." Wonwoo smirked, voice dropping lower. "How much do you like me?" 

 

Mingyu's eyes widened at the question with the sudden 'woah there' feeling. Wonwoo was moving closer and closer to him when he didn't answer until their noses were almost touching. The younger's heart was racing madly and he was embarrassed that the other might hear it. Were they going to kiss? Mingyu flushed but noticed that Wonwoo wasn't moving anymore. He raised an eyebrow, giving the younger the power to choose. The knowledge made Mingyu even more light headed. He tried roaming his gaze around to seem clueless. 

 

"I-I have to get home." Mingyu said, voice a little husky, when his eyes landed on the clock. ''M working tonight too."

Wonwoo stared at him before pulling back. Mingyu could see the hint of disappointment in his eyes. "Alright. What time does your shift start?"

"7." 

Wonwoo glanced at the clock and at Mingyu. "You're going to be late if you went home. Went out for a jog?"

Mingyu nodded. "Yeah, why?"

Wonwoo stood up. "Just shower here. I'll lend you some clothes." 

 

Before Mingyu could process it, he had already been pulled to the bathroom. Wonwoo pointed out where they kept the extra towels before leaving, saying something about finding some clothes for him. Mingyu wondered if there was still a way out of this before sighing and just doing what the older had said. 

--

After the shower, Mingyu came out to see Wonwoo watching some TV in the living room. The older had blushed when he saw Mingyu and the younger could feel some sense of pride coursing through him. Wonwoo pointed to his room had, fiddling with the remote as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Mingyu beamed, heading to the older's room.

 

Wonwoo had a nice room that Mingyu really wanted to stay in for a long time. There was a bed in the middle with a lot of pillows piled on top. Mingyu couldn't help but hug one of the fluffier ones. It smelled really nice and had a distinct Wonwoo smell. The younger wanted to take this pillow home. 

 

"Oh my gosh I'm so creepy." Mingyu chuckled, feeling embarrassed even though no one saw him. 

 

He looked at the clothes that Wonwoo had picked out for him. He quickly put them on, smiling at how nice it felt. The clothes fit him just right which meant that they were a bit bigger on Wonwoo since the younger was slightly taller. Mingyu imagined how Wonwoo would look in o e of his big hoodies. He'd look so adorable. 

 

The image of what happened earlier flashed in his mind and Mingyu unconsciously touched his lips. If Mingyu hadn't hesitated, would Wonwoo have kissed him? The sweet thing was the older was letting him decide and he knew what he wanted to do. 

 

Mingyu wanted to kiss Wonwoo. 

 

A sudden knock startled Mingyu out of his thoughts. He hurriedly fixed his hair before opening the door to Hansol...? 

 

"Yes?" Mingyu asked confusedly. 

Hansol gently pushed him inside. "I want to say something to you."

"Okay?" Mingyu said, sitting down on the bed.

The younger paced in front of him before stopping in front of Mingyu. "Are you... are you like scared of hyung or something?"

"W-what?" 

"It's just that hyung is a really touchy person. Your his boyfriend but he isn't all over you like I'd expect him to be." Hansol explained.

Mingyu wanted to say that it was probably because he wasn't Wonwoo's real boyfriend. "Well, I don't know...?"

Hansol squinted his eyes. "I think I get it. You guys are just starting out and hyung's letting you decide the pace." He nodded, proud of his own explanation. "I understand now! I mean it was obvious too! Hyung keeps stealing glances at you, subtly touching you here and there. Ugh, couples." 

Mingyu nodded dumbly. "Okay, I think?"

"You're teaching hyung patience so I think that's good." Hansol grinned at him. "Take good care of him."

 

Mingyu was still thinking about what Hansol had said when he and Wonwoo were walking to Shining Diamond. The older had insisted on walking him to the club even if the younger had protested so now here they were. Wonwoo hadn't said anything and Mingyu was confused at all the nerves he was suddenly feeling. 

 

"Here we are." Wonwoo finally said, looking up at the sign of Shining Diamond.

Mingyu nodded. "Yeah, here we are." He looked at the older. "Thanks for walking me here."

"It was nothing. I volunteered, didn't I?"

"Y-yeah, you did." Mingyu nodded again. Why was there so much tension between them? "I better go..? Hansol might be looking for you too."

 

Wonwoo nodded, holding onto Mingyu's wrist before letting go. Mingyu's hand shot up, grabbing the older's and holding it between his own. He didn't want Wonwoo to go but felt shy asking him to stay. Wonwoo smiled at him as if he knew what the younger couldn't say. 

Wonwoo pulled Mingyu closer, arms going around the younger, chuckling softly. "Ah, what am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know." Mingyu mumbled, arms tightening around the older. 

"Mhm." Wonwoo grinned, rocking them a bit. "I think I saw Jonghyun hyung peeking there. I think it's time for someone to start working."

Mingyu whined. "Five more minutes."

"You have one." Mingyu definitely knew Jonghyun's no argument voice.

"Thanks, hyung." Wonwoo answered when Mingyu didn't do anything.

 

Mingyu could hear the door to Shining Diamond opening then closing and then it was just the two of them again. He started to pull away slowly, knowing if he didn't, he would probably never do it. Wonwoo was looking at him with that gentle expression, making the younger's heart race. This was a now or never moment. 

 

So Mingyu leaned forward and kissed Wonwoo's cheek.

 

"I-I should go in now. Jonghyun hyung's going to get pissed soon." Mingyu mumbled, face beet red.

Wonwoo blinked, recovering from the shock. "Y-yeah." He cleared his throat, smiling widely. "Laters, baby." 

 

A.N: i just??? I dont know anymore. This story is taking on a life of its own and I'm not sure what to say anymore.

 

Thanks for subbing to this story! It means a lot to me! 

 

Let me know what you think. <3