It's You

Fall For You

"Doyoon did what?!" Junghan exclaimed.

 

Mingyu was telling the rest of the guys about his talk with Doyoon and everyone was mostly in thoughtful silence only to be broken by Junghan's outbursts. Jisoo sighed for the umpteenth time, leaning on his boyfriend's shoulder while Soonyoung and Jihoon remained quiet with their hands linked. 

 

It had been three days since the whole thing but they've been swamped with things for school that this was the first time that they could meet up. These three days had been torture for Mingyu. He still hadn't heard from Wonwoo and Jisoo said that Hansol wasn't replying to any of his messages as well. Mingyu was more than ready to go over and break down the door if he had to but Jihoon and Soonyoung always stopped him. They kept talking about giving Wonwoo some space and respecting his privacy and it did made sense but not being able to see his boyfriend was more torture than anything else. 

 

"What did you say to Doyoon?" Jihoon asked. 

Mingyu shrugged. "What was I suppose to say? I shook his hand then told him to go away." 

"Isn't it rude to treat Wonwoo like some kind of prize?" Soonyoung commented, thumb grazing Jihoon's knuckle. "It sounds like a competition to me."

"Even if they don't say it outright, that's what this whole thing would be anyway." Jisoo answered. "They're just being upfront about it." 

Mingyu nodded before sighing. "Any idea on what Doyoon hyung would do? He definitely looked like he wasn't going to give up without a fight."

"Yah." Jihoon rolled his eyes when Mingyu whined after receiving a kick to his shin. "Stop being a baby. Don't tell me you're giving up without a fight."

"Of course not!" Mingyu exclaimed. "And I'm not a baby. Do you have any idea how your kicks hurt?"

"I don't kick myself so no." Jihoon made a face. "You do know that you have the advantage here, right?"

"Me?" Mingyu frowned, tilting his head. "How can I be at an advantage when they were together for five whole years?"

 Junghan grabbed Mingyu's hand and gave it a light squeeze. "But you're Wonwoo's boyfriend now, aren't you? Don't let him live in the past."

"I, uh, yeah." Mingyu smiled genuinely for the first time in three days. Junghan was right. He was Wonwoo's current boyfriend, never mind the fact that it was fake at first because technicalities. "Yeah, I got this." 

--

The pep talk that his hyungs had given him had lifted his spirits only for a while. He needed to see Wonwoo or he might just go crazy with longing. It was odd; Mingyu could go on weeks without seeing his ex before but just three days away from Wonwoo felt like an eternity. 

 

It must be because his previous relationship was so ty. 

 

"Mingyu!" 

Mingyu frowned as Doyoon ran up to him. "Hey, hyung. I still don't want to talk to you."

Doyoon chuckled. "But you're heading home and that's where I'm going too so you'll have to endure me." 

"Ugh, fine. It doesn't mean I have to talk to you though."

 

Doyoon just chuckled again, walking beside Mingyu. Mingyu, on the other hand, didn't know how to handle this situation. Like he said, he still didn't want to talk to the older but Doyoon seemed to be nonchalant about their last conversation. He acted like Mingyu was supposed to treat him like before, like he didn't want to steal Wonwoo away. 

 

"Hey, Gyu." Doyoon said, gently nudging the younger.

Mingyu sighed, nodding for the older to continue.

"How's Wonwoo? Have you seen him?" Doyoon asked softly. The underlying worry and concern was evident in his voice that Mingyu stopped in his tracks. 

"I don't know." Mingyu admitted after a few moments. "I haven't talked to him or to Jun hyung." 

Doyoon sighed. "Have you tried asking Seungcheol?"

Mingyu frowned because he didn't even think of that. "Uh, no. Do you think he would know?"

"Probably. It is Seungcheol after all." Doyoon shrugged. "I just want to know how Wonwoo's doing." 

"H-how long do his panic attacks usually last?" Mingyu asked, swallowing the lump of bitterness he felt. It was unfair that Doyoon knew how to handle this better than he did.

 The older pursed his lips, thinking about it. "It depends on how bad the attack was. The longest he had was about five days? If it's not too bad, it could be gone within an hour." 

"Ah." Mingyu replied shortly, nodding a bit. He was thinking about Wonwoo's attack and how bad it had to be for it to last this long. 

"Seungcheol's looking after him so I wouldn't worry too much. He's always had a soft spot for Won." Doyoon reassured him, patting Mingyu's shoulder. 

 

Mingyu scoffed resuming his walk back to their apartment. He had avoided thinking about Seungcheol's confession but of course, Doyoon had to bring it up. Maybe he had an advantage over Doyoon with him being Wonwoo's current boyfriend and all but Seungcheol was a different case. Seungcheol had been with Wonwoo through literally everything and probably knew him best. 

 

What if Wonwoo fell in love with Seungcheol instead? 

 

"You noticed it too huh?" Doyoon suddenly asked. 

Mingyu blinked at him. "Noticed what?" 

"Seungcheol and Wonwoo."

Mingyu swallowed again. There was no Seungcheol and Wonwoo. "What do you mean?" 

The older rolled his eyes. "Don't try to fool me. You know how Cheol likes Won."

Mingyu raised an eyebrow. "You knew?" How could Doyoon and Seungcheol be best friends when they liked the same person? 

"I'm not as dumb as you think." Doyoon said simply. 

 

Mingyu just nodded, not quite sure how to handle the sudden change of mood. Luckily, their apartment complex was just up ahead and the rest of the walk there was spent in silence. Doyoon muttered something under his breath, probably a goodbye, as he walked in his unit. Mingyu heaved a sigh as he walked in his place, leaning against the door with his head throbbing. Back to his routine these days then.

 

To: Jisoo hyung

 Has Hansol said anything yet?

--

From: Junghan hyung 

Good morning, Mingyu :D 

Just wanted to let you know that Jun's back at work

Minki said Wonwoo was still absent tho 

But Jun's there so it's probably a good sign?

 

Mingyu's eyes widened as he read the message over and over again. It wasn't exactly the sign that he wanted but he knew what Junghan was implying. Jun wouldn't leave Wonwoo if he still wasn't feeling better. 

 

His heart started racing at the possibility of seeing Wonwoo after five days without being able to. Mingyu got showered and dressed in a rush, itching to get out and see his boyfriend again. He practically slammed the door on his way out.

 

"Mingyu!" Doyoon called out, running after the younger.

"What? I'm in a hurry!" Mingyu answered, mentally wondering how was it that Doyoon appeared out of nowhere at the least convenient time. He sped up with the hopes of shaking the older off. 

Somehow, Doyoon caught up with the younger. "You going to Wonwoo?" 

The statement made Mingyu stop. "You can't come." He was going to his boyfriend with the intention of spending time alone with Wonwoo and probably Hansol because the kid provably wouldn't leave but having Doyoon there was totally out of the question.

"So you are." Doyoon smiled, sighing in relief. "I wasn't going to tag along anyway. Wouldn't want a recurrence. Just... make sure he's okay please?" 

"I'll do it but it wouldn't be because of you." Mingyu replied seriously. 

Doyoon nodded as if expecting that answer. "As long as Wonwoo's okay. Later then!" 

 

Mingyu stood there, watching Doyoon run back up to their floor. The older looked like he was really relieved to hear that Wonwoo was feeling better. Doyoon was genuinely concerned. 

 

The loud honk of a passing car snapped Mingyu out of his musings and he shook off whatever he was feeling. It didn't matter that Doyoon may have sincere feelings for Wonwoo. Mingyu still wasn't giving his boyfriend up. 

--

"So you're Mingyu hyung." The guy who was definitely not Wonwoo or Hansol said as he opened the door to the apartment.

Mingyu groaned. He didn't run all the way here to get stared at; he was here to see his boyfriend. "Yes so where's my boyfriend?"

"Out on a date." The guy shrugged. "Oh, I'm Seungkwan by the way. Whatever Jun hyung told you about me is a lie. He's far more embarrassing than I am." 

"What do you mean by out on a date?!" Mingyu exclaimed. Did Doyoon somehow got here faster? How would Doyoon even know where Wonwoo lived?

"Or whatever Hansol said for that matter. That kid could be more grateful. I was the one to introduce him to his big brother and future boyfriend, if you know, he and Chan got over their game of cat and mouse. I deserve more respect!" Seungkwan rambled on with an overdramatic sigh. "Kids these days." 

"You speak like you aren't the same age as Hansol." Another guy who still wasn't Wonwoo or Hansol said, coming out of the unit. "I'm Seokmin, by the way." He grinned widely. "We're the same age so no need for formalities." 

"I may be the same age as that child but I am far more mature." Seungkwan huffed. 

Seokmin chuckled, kissing Seungkwan's cheek. "Whatever you say." 

Mingyu sighed. This was like one of those moments with his hyungs that he's asking a question but they're in their couple bubble to really care. "Yah!" He screamed.

Seungkwan winced. "You don't have to shout. We're not deaf." He pouted. "I'm telling hyung he has a rude boyfriend." 

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "You were saying my boyfriend is out on a date? With who?"

"Oh. With Hansol. " Seokmin grinned. "Wonwoo hyung needs a mental day after getting better so that's what they're doing."

"Mental day?" Mingyu asked confusedly, feeling slightly better that his boyfriend wasn't out with someone else.

Seokmin nodded. "Didn't hyung tell you? It's basically just a day of relaxing your mind. You can just lie down but hyung wanted to go out. He isn't allowed to well, think in a sense. All the decisions today would be handled by Hansol and he's just supposed to go along with it."

"It's why we're here actually. We're the apartment sitters until they get back." Seungkwan added.

Mingyu nodded, tucking the information away for the future. "So, any idea where they are?" 

"Hansol said he'd just wing it so no." Seokmin frowned. "Sorry." 

"I don't think Hansol would allow you near Wonwoo hyung just yet anyway." Seungkwan said thoughtfully. "I heard Dodo hyung's your friend?"

"You know him?" Mingyu asked in surprise. Did everyone know Doyoon?

 

The couple exchanged glances before fully opening the door, gesturing for Mingyu to come in. Mingyu walked in reluctantly, still not used to coming here when his boyfriend wasn't around. This definitely wasn't how it looked like before. The place was a mess and there were takeouts everywhere. Mingyu looked back at Seungkwan and Seokmin who were smiling sheepishly.

 

"Okay so maybe we were supposed to clean up as well." Seokmin admitted, clearing away some mess so they could sit on the couch. 

Seungkwan pouted. "We're not allowed to comfort hyung but we're the ones to clean up. Hansol should be the one cleaning up as well." 

Mingyu nodded slightly, trying to push the image of Wonwoo crying away. "Do you want me to help you guys? I don't mind."

 

Seungkwan immediately perked up at that, getting up while muttering about the damn vacuum cleaner being lost. Seokmin and Mingyu started picking up the empty bags of take out, looking for a trash bag as well. Somehow, Seungkwan ended up 'monitoring' the cleaning process but he was just actually barking out orders for the two to follow. Seokmin smiled apologetically at Mingyu and just followed his boyfriend's orders.

 

"Doyoon hyung is actually Seokmin's cousin." Seungkwan announced out of the blue, nearly making Mingyu drop the glasses he was holding. "Better be careful with that." He leaned against the now clean couch as he continued. "It's how we know Dodo hyung."

 Mingyu put the glasses down on the sink, unsure if he could keep holding them right now. "A-ah. Wow. You don't really look alike." He told Seokmin as he started on the dishes.

Seokmin shrugged, a small frown on his lips. "I'm glad that I don't. Otherwise, I'd probably be banned from seeing Wonwoo hyung." 

"Yeah, it must be hard after what happened." Mingyu said absentmindedly. He flushed when he realized that he wasn't completely knowledgeable about what happened. "N-not that I really know what happened." 

Seokmin sighed deeply. "It was. Doyoon hyung just disappeared and auntie didn't hear anything from him for a whole year." He paused, frowning at the memory. "I met Wonwoo hyung because of Doyoon hyung and I actually thought that we would end our friendship when my stupid cousin just left but luckily, hyung isn't that shallow." 

"Yeah, Wonwoo is pretty great." Mingyu replied, a small feeling of pride blooming inside him. The older really was quite something else. 

"I'm just a friend by boyfriend's association, well Seokmin was my crush back then. But yeah, hyung is pretty awesome. Which is why Hansol should really be nicer to me! I found him an amazing brother!" Seungkwan exclaimed, grabbing a rug and cleaning the sink. 

Seokmin hummed, fingers tapping against the counter. "I'm glad Wonwoo hyung has you now, Mingyu. You looked really worried when you came here and hyung needs someone that would look after him and have his best interests at heart." 

Mingyu blushed, running the back of his neck. "Ah, well, Wonwoo does have the tendency to skip meals when he isn't taken care of." He froze when he remembered how worried Doyoon was as well. "Your cousin's worried too." He added in a small voice.

Seokmin raised an eyebrow. "He should be. He caused this." He tilted his head. "Are you feeling guilty to Doyoon hyung?" 

 

Mingyu gaped at Seokmin, wondering how the other thought of that when he didn't even allow himself to think about it. Seokmin nodded in understanding, gesturing for Mingyu to follow him. Seungkwan raised his eyebrows but didn't comment and just headed for the living room. Seokmin led Mingyu to a room across Wonwoo's. Judging by the NY jerseys scattered around, it was Hansol's. Seokmin sat down on the bed and Mingyu noted how it looked untouched; Hansol must have stayed with Wonwoo these past days. 

 

"So, why are you feeling guilty?" Seokmin asked directly.

 Mingyu winced. He didn't expect such a forward approach. "I.. uh. I need to sit down for this." He pulled a bean bag from the corner by where Seokmin was before plopping down on it. "Okay. I'm uh, ready. I think."

" You okay? You look like you're going to be sick." 

"I'm emotionally constipated. Talking about these kind of things make me nauseous." He said flatly. He had to chuckle when Seokmin looked like he was about to grab something for Mingyu to puke in. "I'm mostly kidding. I'll be fine."

"Okay?" Seokmin nodded slowly. "Anyway, what's this about your unnecessary guilt?"

"Doyoon hyung dated Wonwoo first and well, hyung is my friend so I felt bad for him." Mingyu sighed quietly. "It didn't help that Wonwoo had a panic attack when he saw Doyoon hyung."

"And you're wondering if Wonwoo hyung still has feelings for my cousin?" Seokmin concluded. 

Mingyu sighed again, throwing an arm over his eyes as he slid down to the floor, leaning back against the bean bag. "Is that stupid of me? Doyoon hyung is all 'I will not give up on Wonwoo' and I'm just... here, wondering if I should just step aside and let the two of them get back together." He sat up abruptly, a random thought passing through his mind. "Talking to you about this is way easier than I expected. I couldn't even say this to my hyungs."

Seokmin chuckled shortly. "I'm an outsider basically so I guess it's easier since I wouldn't judge. Back to what you said, I don't think that it's stupid. You wouldn't be human if that thought didn't enter your mind at least once. And well, yeah, you can do that. Just break up with Wonwoo hyung and let him get back with Doyoon hyung."

Mingyu frowned. He tried to picture doing just that in his mind and he gripped the bean bag tightly, the image leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. "You're... not helping."

"Hey, they were your words!" Seokmin complained as he shook his head. "I saw you frown though. Even if you wanted...no, wanted isn't really the right term for it. Uh..." he furrowed his brows. "Oh, I got it! Even if you feel like you're supposed to just step aside, you won't and can't do it obviously."

"And why is that?"

Seokmin stared at him. "You love Wonwoo hyung right? So you'll want to be with him. And listen, I'm not in any position to say this to you but Wonwoo hyung loves you too. He might not have said it yet because he's shy like that but I'm almost positive that he does."

"W-what?" Mingyu choked out, blushing profiously. Love. What? 

"Ah so hyung hasn't said it yet. Don't worry. He talks about you all the time with hearts in his eyes so I'm really sure that he does. You can even ask Hansol or Seungcheol hyung." Seokmin said assuringly, patting Mingyu's shoulder.

"Y-yeah but that doesn't mean he loves me already. We've known each other for just a few months after all!" Mingyu argued. 

"Well, that is true. But," Seokmin tilted his head. "Don't you love Wonwoo hyung yet?"

--

Seokmin's question kept echoing in Mingyu's head even after he had left Wonwoo's apartment. Seungkwan had told them that Hansol called while they were talking and said that they wouldn't be back for a few more hours. Mingyu had excused himself after that, saying that he had something else to do but with the look on the couple's faces, he knew that he didn't hide his disappointment well. Seokmin had looked at him knowingly as he left and he tried not to dwell on that.

 

Love. Did he already love Wonwoo? He was sure that he liked Wonwoo very much but was that equivalent to love? He knew that liking someone and actually being in love with them were two different things and he didn't know what exactly he was feeling. And Seokmin had also said Wonwoo loved him. The thought covered him in a comforting warmth. Mingyu felt inexplicably happy by that possibility and he found himself wishing that it was true. 

 

"Yah, Kim Mingyu!" 

Mingyu snapped out from his thoughts, eyes squinting. "Jihoon hyung?" He could barely make out his hyung's face in the downpour. Mingyu tilted his head, letting the rain wash over his face. He hadn't even noticed when it started raining. 

He heard Jihoon cursed rather loudly before his hyung ran up to him, an obnoxiously pink umbrella in his hand. "What the hell are you doing in this rain?" He stretched up to cover Mingyu with it as well.

"Hey, you're out here as well!" Mingyu answered. "Where the hell did you get that umbrella?"

"Seungyeon noona gave it to us to annoy Soonyoung." Jihoon lightly hit Mingyu's arm. "You giant, hold the umbrella for us! I'm going to slip if I keep standing on my toes!"

Mingyu laughed, stopping when Jihoon glared at him. "Sorry." He said sheepishly, taking the umbrella from his hyung. "I'm guessing Soonyoung hyung is here somewhere?"

"As if Youngie would let me go outside this weather by myself." Jihoon pointed ahead. "The car's over there." 

 

Mingyu squinted even more, barely making out the shape of a car. He frowned, backing a little when he saw that it wasn't Soonyoung's Ferrari. Jihoon just rolled his eyes, tugging him forward anyway. Jihoon opened the passenger door, motioning for Mingyu to climb on the back. 

 

"Hey, so why are you taking a shower outside?" Soonyoung asked as he threw Mingyu a towel.

"Thanks." Mingyu answered as he caught the towel. He quickly wiped himself, frowning when he noticed that he was dripping on the seats. "Hyung, I'm getting the seats wet."

Soonyoung waved it off. "It's fine. So why the shower?"

"I was thinking and didn't notice the rain." Mingyu admitted. "This yours too?"

"Mhm, my first baby. The Ferrari's in the shop for its monthly check up." Soonyoung replied, running his hand on the dashboard. "I missed her."

Jihoon gave his boyfriend a side eyed glance before looking at Mingyu. "How could you not notice it was raining? It's raining cats and dogs out there."

"Maybe he's having existential thoughts." Soonyoung suggested as he started the car. "Wait, isn't this by Wonwoo's place? Yah, Kim Mingyu, did you break their door down?"

"I knocked thank you very much. It wasn't like he was home anyway." Mingyu huffed, looking out the window. 

"What do you mean by he isn't there?" Jihoon asked. "Did he just disappear or what?"

"No, Hansol took him out on a date. He needs a day of relaxing after his attacks." The younger explained.

Soonyoung nodded. "That makes sense. So where did they go?"

"I don't know. I don't think I'm allowed to know?" Mingyu shrugged. "I trust Hansol to look after Wonwoo anyway." 

"Yeah, we all trust the kid but still. You're the boyfriend so you should know where they are just in case something happens." Jihoon argued. 

"Is that what you were thinking so hard about?" Soonyoung raised an eyebrow, looking back at Mingyu from the rearview mirror. 

 

Mingyu shrugged, leaning his head against the window. What Seokmin had said had completely taken over his mind that he forgot to worry about his boyfriend's whereabouts. He did trust Hansol to look after Wonwoo though. He just wished that Wonwoo would at least leave him a message letting him know where he was. Jihoon the radio, a cheesy love song playing inside the car. It was the perfect accompaniment to Mingyu's thoughts.

 

"Hey, Gyu, we're here." Jihoon said, tapping Mingyu's knee. 

Mingyu sat up slowly. He didn't think he fell asleep but his body felt heavy all the same. "Thanks, hyung." 

Jihoon stared at him before nodding slowly. "It's still drizzling so you can use this." He said as he handed the pink umbrella over. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, hyung. Just tired." Mingyu smiled, taking the umbrella. "Thanks for the lift."

 

Mingyu stepped out of the car, raising an eyebrow when Soonyoung stepped out as well and opened the umbrella. He continued to stare at his hyung but the older just pushed him to the direction of his apartment so he didn't have a choice but to follow. 

 

"You don't have to walk me to my unit." Mingyu said as he closed the umbrella, handing it back to Soonyoung.

" What's wrong with spending some time with my precious dongsaeng?" Soonyoung asked

"You want something so just spill it." Mingyu raised an eyebrow, knowing his hyung too well.

Soonyoung chuckled. "Nothing! Hoonie's just worried about you is all. So am I."

"I'm really fine, hyung." Mingyu smiled. "I'm just... thinking."

Soonyoung tilted his head. "Wonwoo will come around. Maybe he just really needed this day with his brother. It doesn't mean anything so don't be worried."

Mingyu blushed, ducking his head. "I'm not jealous of Hansol or anything, I swear. Just..." he slowly raised his head and looked at his hyung. "When did you know you love Jihoon hyung?" 

"The first time I made him laugh. Granted that I fell in a puddle of mud and ruined a good pair of pants but yeah, then." Soonyoung smiled. "My first thought then was wow, I have to hear that everyday." 

Mingyu grinned. "You guys are adorable." He patted Soonyoung's head. "Thanks. I think I'm good now. Go back to your fairy or whatever your latest pet name for Jihoon hyung is."

Soonyoung laughed, nodding. "It's still fairy. Go on up and get some rest." He leaned forward, knocking on Mingyu's chest. "Listen to this as well okay? Don't over think things and just listen to this." 

 

Mingyu nodded again, watching his hyung open the umbrella before running back to the car. He could hear Jihoon scolding Soonyoung and he just rolled his eyes before heading up to his unit. He felt slightly better after asking his hyung but his body still felt heavy. Maybe it was the aftermath of running to Wonwoo's place; whatever it was, his body wanted his bed. And Wonwoo but that was a given already. 

 

Mingyu had already turned the knob on his door when his eyes trailed to Doyoon's place. He hesitated, mulling it over before deciding to head over. He'd probably hate himself later for this but Doyoon did have the right to know. Mingyu knocked three times on the older's door but there was no answer. He tried at least. 

 

"Mingyu?" Doyoon called out just as Mingyu was about to go back to his unit. 

"Hey, hyung. Your classes got rescheduled?" Mingyu asked, noting the school bag slung across the older's back. He frowned when he realized that he practically had Doyoon's schedule memorized. 

Doyoon nodded. "Prof. Ahn wanted a make up class so yeah." He raised an eyebrow. "Did you need something?"

Mingyu shook his head, knowing what the older was actually asking. "Wonwoo's fine. I just wanted to let you know that his attacks are over." 

Doyoon sighed in relief, grin spreading on his face. "That's great! I was really scared he'd need to be hospitalized." 

"Yeah, he's okay. Just taking a day for himself and all." Mingyu mumbled. "That's all so I'll uh, go in now."

Doyoon grabbed Mingyu's shoulder as he went past him. "Thanks for letting me know, Gyu. You have no idea how worried I was." 

"Okay." Mingyu shrugged. 

Doyoon chuckled. "Get some rest. You sound like you're about to come down with something." He clapped the younger's shoulder. "Thanks again." 

 

Mingyu nodded, heading back to his unit. Maybe he didn't have to feel guilty about the whole thing but he knew that what he did was right. Doyoon was worried so as a friend, he had to help lessen that even a bit. Mingyu laid down on his bed, closing his eyes with the hopes of seeing his boyfriend in his dreams at least.

--

Mingyu felt like someone was sitting on him, making his body feel a ton heavier the next day. He cracked an eye open and saw that he was still alone and the heaviness he was feeling was all in his head. He attempted to roll over, groaning pitifully after doing so. The action had only made him dizzy on top of everything else. 

 

"Oh thank God, it's just you. Your groan scared me." 

Mingyu sat up quickly, groaning again when it sent a jolt of pain in his head. "Oww." He grabbed his head, eyes closing. He felt the bed dip with additional weight. "Wonwoo?" Mingyu whispered, not sure if he was still asleep and just dreamt the older.

"Hey, love." Wonwoo replied. He slowly leaned closer, forehead against Mingyu's. "Looks like someone has a fever. Did you get caught in the rain?" 

"Mhm, I didn't notice it was raining. The hyungs gave me a lift at least." Mingyu explained. 

Wonwoo pulled back, chuckling when Mingyu whined. "You're so adorable. At least, you changed clothes last night..." he trailed off when he saw the sheepish expression sons his boyfriend's face. "Right?"

"I was tired!" Mingyu protested. "I went in and just fell asleep."

Wonwoo frowned at him. "You have got to be kidding me. Who's the premed student here?" 

"I am." Mingyu pouted. "Don't be mean. I'm sick already."

"And you wouldn't be if you changed clothes." 

 

Mingyu sighed, too tired to argue. He just leaned back against the pillows. Maybe he could get some rest before starting his day. Just as Mingyu was about to fall asleep, Wonwoo started pulling on his hand, eyebrows raised.

 

"You are changing clothes." Wonwoo said.

"Later. I want to sleep." Mingyu complained. 

"Now, Kim."

"No."

"Mingyu."

"No."

"Yah, Kim Mingyu!"

Mingyu just groaned, turning his body away from Wonwoo.

Wonwoo huffed and Mingyu could feel him getting up from the bed. "Fine, I'll just leave then." 

The younger shot up faster than he thought he could especially at that state. His arms wound around Wonwoo's waist, pulling him back to bed. "Don't go." Mingyu whispered hoarsely. "You just got here and I miss you so so much. Stay with me."

 

Mingyu could feel rather than see Wonwoo being all pleased. The older gave a put on sigh before leaning back to Mingyu's chest. He grabbed one of Mingyu's hand, interlocking their fingers together. Even though his head felt like someone was slicing it, Mingyu felt immensely happy and contented. Wonwoo was there with him and he could almost cry with elation. 

 

"You still need to change clothes, baby." Wonwoo whispered. He tilted his head back, pressing a gentle kiss to Mingyu's cheek. "I don't want you to get even more sick."

"Okay but can you get my clothes? I'm pretty sure I'll fall over if I stand right now." Mingyu said, slightly leaning back to the pillows.

 

Wonwoo smiled at him, temporarily stealing Mingyu's breath away before getting up to find the younger some clothes. Mingyu's eyes followed the older, still slightly unable to believe that Wonwoo was here in his room after days of not being able to see the other. If this was just a dream, he might just succumb to sleep and stay here.

 

"You have that thinking face on again. What's up?" Wonwoo commented as he returned. He handed the clothes to Mingyu. 

Mingyu took the clothes, quickly changing shirts. "Just wondering if you were a dream." He looked down at his pants. "Uh, are you going to watch me change pants?"

Wonwoo blushed, looking around until he just leaned down and buried his head in Mingyu's pillow. "There." 

Mingyu laughed, kissing Wonwoo's head before changing into the sweatpants the older got for him. "I'm done." He said, carding his fingers in the older's hair. 

Wonwoo raised his head, cheeks still slightly pink as he leaned into Mingyu's hand. "This is relaxing."

"Told you so." Mingyu smiled, slightly tugging on the strands. "Come closer." 

 

Wonwoo climbed the bed, settling in between Mingyu's legs with his back against the younger's chest. Mingyu pulled the older even closer, frowning when he realized that Wonwoo was slightly cold to his touch because of his fever. He leaned down, perching his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder. 

 

"I miss you too, by the way. I'm sorry for disappearing like that." Wonwoo said gently. 

Mingyu shook his head. "Nothing to be sorry for. I'm just glad you're okay and here right now."

"Seokmin said you dropped by yesterday?"

"Yeah, Minki hyung texted Junghan hyung who texted me that Jun hyung was back in work." Mingyu made a face. "Wow, almost everyone's older than me."

Wonwoo chuckled. "I'm sorry we couldn't meet yesterday. Hansol and I didn't get back until night."

"It's okay. I didn't mind waiting." Mingyu lied. 

Wonwoo pouted at him. "You didn't?"

Mingyu grinned, kissing the pout. "Was my adorable boyfriend waiting for me then?"

"Yes and no, I think." Wonwoo sighed. "I didn't want you to see me during my attacks." 

Mingyu frowned at that. "Why not?" 

Wonwoo shook his head, choosing to bury his face in the younger's chest. 

The younger sighed, rubbing Wonwoo's back. "So no to talking about it?" 

"I'm not really in the mood to talk about it yet." Wonwoo admitted. 

"Whenever you're ready then." Mingyu reassured the older. He was very curious on what exactly happened during the older's attacks but he wouldn't push Wonwoo if he wasn't ready. 

"Thank you." 

 

Mingyu hummed, letting his eyes fall shut. He further leaned back against the pillow, pulling his boyfriend along. There were still unsaid words but the silence was still comfortable, the two of them drawing comfort from one another. Mingyu was content with this for now. 

 

"Hey, baby." Mingyu called out after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes?" 

"How did you get in? I'm pretty sure I locked the door last night."

Wonwoo pulled back, grinning sheepishly. "I can sort of pick locks? Yours is very easy to break into by the way. You need a better lock."

Mingyu laughed. "You broke in? How did you even learn how to do that?" 

"Yah! Don't laugh at me! I wanted to see you so I couldn't wait!" Wonwoo whined. 

"Apparently, waiting for me to get up and open the door normally is too long of a wait for you." Mingyu teased.

Wonwoo stuck his tongue out. "I really missed my boyfriend so excuse me if I'm impatient. I thought you said you missed me too but you're just being mean to me."

 

Mingyu chuckled, eyes lighting up in amusement when Wonwoo pouted again. He found himself wondering for the nth time how he survived days without seeing his boyfriend. With an easy smirk, he flipped them over so he was on top of Wonwoo. The older looked mildly surprised but mostly smug as if he planned this. 

 

"Smugness isn't a good look on you." Mingyu commented, tracing Wonwoo's jawline.

Wonwoo smirked back at him. "Why don't you remove it then?" 

"Gladly." 

 

Mingyu nodded before leaning down to kiss the smirk off his boyfriend's face. The two of them still had things to talk about and feelings to settle but Mingyu wanted to live in this moment for now. Wonwoo was so sweet and gentle in his arms; the other things could wait. 

 

A.N: GUESS WHO'S BACK!!! Uriga winner XD Omg this chapter is so long overdue I am sorry. I needed some rest after the mental torture that is the prelim exams. Siiigh. 

 

This chapter is longer plus Meanie's together again so I hope that's an okay apology? xx

 

To all the new readers, HI THERE *-* I am so flattered that you're here reading this. This actually goes out to each and everyone of you. <3 

 

Tell me what you guys think please. Love you all! xx

 

To those from the Phils, stay dry!! Wag patangay sa hangin. Haha <3