Bonus Chapter: My Forever

Fall For You

 

"Babe, wake up."

 

Mingyu groaned, burying his face deeper into the warmth he was hugging. The voice continued calling onto him, even shaking him but all Mingyu felt was tiredness and he was so comfortable here. Why bother waking up?

 

"He still doesn't want to wake up, huh?" A new voice said and Mingyu hated that he could distinguish it. That only meant that he was closer to waking up.


"Well, that leaves me no choice." Another voice said before Mingyu heard some shuffling in front of him. "Good morning, gentlemen! This is DJ Boo on the Airway Station. Today, our playlist is going to be loud, party music songs that will make everyone's blood sing!"


Someone let out a hiss that sounded dangerously like Jihoon. "Seungkwan, Seokmin, shut the hell up and sit down!"


"Mingyu, if you value your life, you're going to wake up."


"Ugh, why me?" Mingyu groaned, opening his eyes slowly. He waited for his eyes to adjust before tipping his head back to pout at Wonwoo. "Babe, make them go away."


Wonwoo only chuckled, bumping his forehead against Mingyu's. "I've been trying to wake you up for a couple of minutes now. We're about to land."


"Already?" Mingyu sat up, peeking at the windows and saw that the landscape below was becoming more prominent. "Huh. We are." Leaning away from the window, Mingyu tried to stretch as much as he could in the confined space, taking a glance at Jihoon. "Is hyung feeling okay?" He whispered to Wonwoo.

 

 

Soonyoung seemed to have heard him, giving the two of them a subtle thumbs up while his other hand continued to rub circles on Jihoon's back. Jihoon was more or less draped against Soonyoung's lap, still looking sick sadly. Mingyu could hear Seungkwan and Seokmin singing along to some pop song infront of them while Jun and Minghao were still asleep if their snores were any indication.

 

Wonwoo mirrored Mingyu's actions, stretching his long body as he gave Jihoon and Soonyoung a glance. "He'll be fine once we land, hopefully. Soonyoung's been alternating between worrying over Jihoon and being happy that they're so cuddly."


"Priorities." Mingyu frowned but he could understand where Soonyoung was coming from. "Shouldn't we wake Jun hyung and Minghao?"


"Oh, yeah." Wonwoo nodded, getting up to kneel at his seat. He turned to the two behind him, shaking their shoulders. "Yah, wake up. We're almost there."


Jun woke up first, giving Wonwoo a slight glare. "I was having a great dream."


"You have Minghao. You'll make it real somehow. Wake him up, please." Wonwoo said, rolling his eyes.


Mingyu chuckled once Wonwoo sat down again. "I feel like some of my sassy attitude rubbed off of you."


"I'm pretty sure it's Seungkwan's." Wonwoo smiled. "Besides, it's my payback. Jun has teased me the most ever since he found out about you."


"That's because you kept on suddenly inserting Mingyu's name in our conversations." Jun quipped.


"Aww, aren't you cute?" Mingyu teased, enjoying how Wonwoo's cheeks colored.


"Mingyu's the same though." Minghao added.


"A-am not!" Mingyu exclaimed, ignoring the smirk Wonwoo sent his way.


"Shut. Up." Jihoon hissed, raising his head slightly.


Soonyoung laughed, pulling Jihoon even closer. "Don't mind the kids, fairy. They're just excited to see L.A!"


Jihoon groaned. "You, shut up as well."

 

 

Mingyu snorted at Soonyoung's offended expression, glancing outside the window again. He hummed pleasantly when Wonwoo leaned against him again, a soft chuckle escaping the older as the two of them watched the airport get closer and closer.

 

"We're here! We're here!" Seokmin announced excitedly.

 

Seungkwan started singing something that sounded like Party in the U.S.A but Mingyu couldn't be sure since the captain announced their arrival at the same time. Wonwoo pulled back after the announcement with Mingyu almost whining at the distance but the older quickly laced their fingers, as if reading what was on Mingyu's mind.

 

"Welcome to Los Angeles." Wonwoo said with an excited smile.
--
Getting through immigration and grabbing their things took longer than Mingyu had expected but it was mostly because of the number of people in the airport. LAX was swarming with people, something that Jisoo had warned them about. It was December after all and there was a lot of people flying in and out of the state. Seungkwan led them through the airport, spouting random English words he had learned from Hansol as they went. Seokmin was entertaining his boyfriend and the two of them tried doing an English talkshow but Mingyu was sure that their words weren't matching up. The rest of them just followed the two quietly, the grogginess of their body weighing them down. At least, Jihoon seemed to be in a better shape. He was still leaning against Soonyoung but some of his color had returned to his face.

 

 

Soonyoung gave Seungkwan directions where to go in order to meet his uncle's chauffeur and soon enough, the eight of them were off to Jisoo's house in two vans. Wonwoo had fallen asleep already, head slumped against Mingyu's shoulder while the latter was trying to fall asleep with no success.

 

"Take a nap, Mingyu. It's going to be an hour before we reach hyung's place." Soonyoung whispered.


Mingyu craned his head, smiling when he saw Jihoon curled up against Soonyoung's lap. "Not sleepy. How's Jihoon hyung holding up?"


"He's okay now. He threw up a little when we went to the bathroom earlier but I think he's okay now. I feel bad just thinking about the trip home. He's going to feel this awful again."Soonyoung answered, frowning a bit. 

"The plane is the only possible way to get back to Korea, hyung. At least, Jihoon hyung has you to take care of him." Mingyu said gently.


Soonyoung pursed his lips. "Well, it isn't the only possible way...."


"Hyung, I think Jihoon hyung wouldn't like it even more if you used your connections. He already rejected the upgrade to first class as it is." Mingyu said, sounding a little disappointed. He had really wanted to experience travelling in first class but Jihoon was firm with his decision.


"I don't get why he's so against it!" Soonyoung complained, jostling Jihoon a little. "Oops, sorry about that, love." He leaned down, kissing Jihoon's forehead.


"Something about the two of you being on equal footing or something." Mingyu mused, remembering when Junghan had asked Jihoon about it.


"We are though! He provides me all the warm fuzzy feelings and emotional support while I give him anything he wants!"


"I don't even know who should feel more insulted at what you said. Did you think that I just want you as my sugar daddy?" Jihoon hissed, hitting Soonyoung's shoulder. The sound was loud enough to wake Wonwoo who lifted his head, frowning at Mingyu like he was the one to blame.


"It was Jihoon hyung's fault!" Mingyu said with a pout.


Wonwoo raised an eyebrow, hugging Mingyu. "Sshh, they're having a moment."


Soonyoung gave Mingyu an apologetic smile before turning his attention to Jihoon. "You know I didn't mean it like that, love."


"It sure sounds like it. Listen, and you listen hard, Kwon because I've been saying this ever since we've been dating but it doesn't seem to get through your thick skull. I love you as you, as your dorky self and not the Kwon Soonyoung that gets to buy everything he wants. Sure, our random trips to Jeju or Tokyo are nice but my favorite date is when you decided to build a fort in the middle of our living room. It is childish but it was nice and so... just. It was so you." Jihoon paused, catching his breath. "Stop saying I'm the one providing all the warm fuzzy feelings because you're always giving me them too. They're even fuzzier when you don't realize what you're doing."

 

 

There was a moment of silence after what Jihoon had said. Mingyu could feel his cheeks warming up; he felt intrusive somehow. The moment was too intimate and he felt like an outsider, hearing it. Mingyu buried his face in the crown of Wonwoo's head, giving his hyungs some semblance of privacy.

 

 

"That... oh my God." Soonyoung said slowly. "Jihoon, marry me."


Wonwoo snorted before laughing, nudging Mingyu's head off as he sat up straight. "How many does that make? Ten?"


"Twelve." Jihoon said in a deadpan tone but his cheeks were tinted red. He sat up as well, hitting Soonyoung again. "Yah, did you really want your great proposal to be in a van?"


"I've been proposing to you since the school year started. When are you going to say yes to me?" Soonyoung whined.


"When your proposal beats Jisoo hyung's." Jihoon answered with a slight smirk. "Pity you can't do it on graduation day huh?"


Mingyu chuckled. "Unless you flunk this year, you're not graduating with Soonyoung hyung."


"Exactly! Which is why I told you to take the year off, love." Soonyoung pouted.


Jihoon glared at him. "I am not stopping just so we can graduate with each other." He gave Wonwoo a glance. "Besides, Wonwoo and I have a plan already."


"You do?" Mingyu asked, hearing about this for the first time.


Wonwoo shrugged but there was a small smile on his face. "It isn't anything concrete but yeah, we have a bit of a plan. We're going to pamper our boyfriends." He said the last part, looking at Mingyu meaningfully.


"Oh. Uhm.. what?" Mingyu stammered out.


"Wonwoo and I are going to be part of the working-class after we graduate. That means we have jobs while you two don't. Which means I'll be paying for our dates, Youngie." Jihoon said teasingly, tapping Soonyoung's nose.


Soonyoung let out an indignant noise. "Excuse me?!"


"What? I'm going to be working next year and it doesn't seem fair to let my student boyfriend to pay for dates, right?" Jihoon said innocently.


"B-but! No! Jihoon, no!" Soonyoung huffed. "Let Wonwoo do it. He is older than Mingyu so it's acceptable."


Jihoon hit his shoulder again. "Age isn't the issue here, idiot."


"But I like spoiling you!"


"Yeah but I want to spoil you for a change." Jihoon said sincerely. Another silence fell among them, making Jihoon realize how cheesy he was being. He cleared his throat. "Uh, anyway, Won, when will Chan and Hansol fly here?"


"I'm not sure. Hansol said that they'd be here when we arrived but he texted me before we left saying that his family had another trip planned." Wonwoo replied, amused smile on his lips.


Mingyu chuckled. "Chan got on really well with Hansol's family huh."


"Yeah, Sol is beyond ecstatic about it. He's been sending me pictures almost everyday." Wonwoo grinned.


Soonyoung flicked the back of Wonwoo's head. "I'm glad your brother's having fun but I'm having a crisis here. Why'd you suggest that to my fairy?"


"It was his suggestion, idiot. He just really wants to take care of you for a change." Wonwoo answered. "So I suggest you just shut up and accept it."


Jihoon nodded, grabbing Soonyoung's hand to lace with his own. "Listen to your best friend and accept your fate."


"Mingyu, your boyfriend is stupid." Soonyoung said petulantly.


"Nah, he's perfect." Mingyu said, kissing Wonwoo's cheek. "I look forward to being pampered then."


"Eww, why are the two of you disgusting?" Jihoon said, kicking their seats.


"Yah, I put up with your cheesiness so you could do the same." Mingyu retaliated, sticking his tongue out.


Soonyoung laughed. "Love, this is a wedding we're going to. You should get use to the cheesiness." He emphasized this by kissing the ring on Jihoon's finger.
--
Jisoo's place was easy enough to find once they reached downtown. The traffic was pretty bad but it allowed Mingyu to get some shut eye. Jisoo and Junghan were waiting for them, waving enthusiastically as they pulled in the driveway. The moment the van stopped, they were all racing towards their hyungs. Junghan laughed, opening his arms to engulf Mingyu and Jihoon in a hug while Jisoo patted Soonyoung's shoulder. Wonwoo smiled, watching the reunion from a distance.

 

"Won!" Another figure stepped out from the house, pulling Wonwoo in a hug as well.


"Cheol hyung, hi!" Wonwoo chuckled, returning the hug. "Wow, I haven't seen you in a while."


"Ey, don't have a reunion without me!"


"Doyoon hyung!"

 

 

Mingyu pulled away from Junghan's hold, laughing when he saw Doyoon and Seungcheol hugging Wonwoo tightly. Just then, the other van pulled up and suddenly, there was a lot more screaming as Jun and the others raced towards Seungcheol.

 

 

"Man and I thought we were noisy." Soonyoung chuckled, stepping aside to allow Seokmin to move closer to the others.


Seungcheol laughed. "Excuse the children." He turned towards his friends. "Tone it down a bit, yeah? I don't want Auntie to come home to our noise."


"He's been playing perfect host ever since I got here. It's disgusting." Doyoon teased.


"It's called having manners." Seungcheol retorted, looking around. "Hansol and Chan aren't with you?"


"Hansol just texted me. He said they'll be here in two days." Seungkwan piped in.


"Well, in that case, why don't we all go in and have some lunch? I'm sure you guys are hungry from that long flight." Jisoo said, pulling Junghan to his side as they led the way inside.


"Are you guys done with the all the wedding preparations?" Jihoon asked as they walked in, eyebrow raising at how comfortable Seungcheol seemed to be inside.


Junghan hummed. "More or less. We'll have final checks for our suits tomorrow. Oh and I still haven't chosen a cake. I was waiting for my dongsaengs' opinion."


"More than happy to help, hyung!" Mingyu exclaimed, knowing that Junghan was going to leave the final choice to him.


"I'm sure you will be." Jisoo chuckled. "Seungcheol has been visiting my parents since he started living in L.A. I think Mom wants to adopt him actually." He said as a form of explanation when Seungcheol was the one to bring out the plates without asking where they were.


"While the dating squad are busy with last minute wedding details, Cheol and I will give you guys a tour!" Doyoon added, chuckling at Seungkwan's excited face.


Seungcheol scoffed. "You were here just a week earlier, Do. I don't think you can tour anyone just yet."


"We'll be staying at two different hotels, right?" Wonwoo asked.


Jisoo nodded. "Yeah, Seungcheol already got you guys a reservation at a hotel near his place. Mingyu, Soonyoung and Jihoon will be staying at a hotel two blocks from here. I'd ask you guys to stay here but.."


"Junghan hyung's parents are arriving the day after tomorrow. It's okay. In laws over friends." Soonyoung grinned. "Besides, I've stayed at that hotel. It's nice and they have a sweet jacuzzi."


"Does ours have?" Minghao asked, facing Doyoon.


"Of course. Did you think I would allow the injustice?" Doyoon answered dramatically.

 

 

Everyone just rolled their eyes before remembering that they were about to eat lunch. Junghan and Jisoo brought out two foldable tables, setting them in the backyard while the others helped by placing the chairs outside. Junghan had made them a tasteful lunch and the excitement from the upcoming wedding was keeping everyone in high spirits. Laughter rang in the air as the two groups chatted with each other.

 

 

Mingyu tried to stay close with Wonwoo, knowing that their groups would be splitting apart, maybe for the next few days until the bachelor party. He wanted to pull the older to his side but he knew that his boyfriend missed Seungcheol dearly and it felt unfair to just pull him away from his group. So, he let himself get lost with the wedding details Junghan was sharing with them. Jihoon looked completely focused on what the older was saying. Soonyoung, on the other hand, was frowning in the air, looking like he was trying his best not to fall asleep. Mingyu could sympathize with his hyung, tapping Soonyoung's knee from time to time to keep him awake.

 

 

"Think we better head to the hotel." Seungcheol announced, looking down at Seungkwan who had fallen asleep while leaning against him.


"You think?" Doyoon quipped, glancing down at his cousin who was starting to drool against him.


Jun laughed. "I was wondering why it got quiet." He got up, stretching a bit. "I'll help clean up then we can go so stay here for a bit."


Junghan shot up, trying to stop Jun from clearing the plates. "Jun, you're a guest! Let Jisoo and I do it."


"This isn't a bother, hyung. It's okay." Wonwoo added, getting some plates as well.


"Mingyu!" Junghan exclaimed, pointing at Wonwoo.


"What?" Mingyu asked sleepily. "What about Wonwoo?"


"Hopeless." Junghan muttered, following the two in the kitchen before they start doing the dishes.


Jisoo laughed. "I think it's time to sleep for all of you." He nudged Mingyu. "Get up. Let's put the tables away."

 

 

Mingyu yawned but got up. Jihoon was slumped against the chair that Soonyoung vacated, eyes drooping every now and then. Minghao and Soonyoung were carrying a table inside while Jisoo and Mingyu took care of the other one. Once he was sure that he wasn't needed there anymore, Mingyu headed to the kitchen, chuckling when he saw Jun and Junghan arguing about doing the dishes while doing the dishes. Wonwoo was sitting by the counter, amused smile present on his face.

 

"Hey." Mingyu called out, wrapping his arms around the older.


Wonwoo hummed, leaning back against Mingyu's torso. "Hey, you. Done with cleaning up outside?"


"More or less. Minghao said he would handle it." Mingyu shrugged. "I think he's just giving us time to be together."


"You're not going to be separated forever." Jun said, rolling his eyes.


Junghan nudged him."Let them be. You have no idea how whiny Mingyu could be."


"If it's anything like Wonwoo then I have an idea what you're talking about." Jun replied.


"At least, I have a boyfriend. When are you going to tell Minghao what you feel?" Wonwoo retorted.


Mingyu laughed when he saw Jun blushing with Junghan cooing at him. He pulled Wonwoo up before Jun could answer because he had seen the two of them arguing for an hour before either gave up. "Enough of that. Come on. I want to hold you before you guys have to go."

 

 

Mingyu felt himself blush at the cat calls they were getting from Jun and Junghan but he did his best to ignore them. Wonwoo wasn't making things easy, laughing at the obvious blush on Mingyu's cheeks as the younger led them through the dining room to the living room. The two of them settled themselves on the couch, praying that Jisoo's folks wouldn't go home anytime soon.

 

 

"Hold me, huh? How sweet." Wonwoo teased, poking Mingyu's cheek.


"Shut up." Mingyu retorted, pulling the older closer to his side and quickly wrapping him in a hug. "Why do you guys have to stay at another place?" He grumbled.


"We're here to visit Seungcheol as well, idiot." Wonwoo chuckled. "If he didn't have a roommate to worry about, we'd probably just stay in his place honestly."


"His roommate's the Italian nurse or something, right?"


"No, his roommate is Italian and is probably dating a nurse working in the hospital close to their place. I'm pretty excited to meet him."


"Mine." Mingyu mumbled, tightening his hold just a little bit.


Wonwoo snorted. "Did you not hear me say his roommate is dating someone?"


"You said probably. Who knows? Maybe he'll ditch the nurse when he sees you. You're very persuasive after all."

 

"Persuasive not seductive." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.


Mingyu grinned, kissing along Wonwoo's neck. "Says you."


"Behave." Wonwoo chastised but did no move to stop the younger. "Is it going to be weird seeing Jisoo and Junghan hyung get married?"


Mingyu chuckled, shaking his head, grinning when Wonwoo giggled. "Well,no, they are practically married anyway. I think it's weirder that Junghan hyung is so comfortable here."


"I feel the same with Seungcheol. It's going to get even weirder when we drop by his place, I guess."


"Hmm, doesn't Doyoon hyung feel any discomfort at all? He was here just a week before us but he looks so at home."


"He has a bit of a wanderlust. I think this has been the most excited he's been the whole year."


"Well, his best friend did leave for another country. Jisoo hyung wasn't there either. There isn't much of a competition."


"And now he's in a foreign country with his best friend. I'm not looking forward to hitting all the clubs with the two of them." Wonwoo said with a slight groan.


Mingyu tapped his fingers against the other's back. "Should I be worried?"


"Honestly, I don't know." Wonwoo shrugged. "If it becomes too much, I'll ditch with Hansol."


"I would really feel better once Hansol and Chan join you guys."


"Seungcheol has been living here for seven months already. He knows L.A better than Sol." Wonwoo reminded but there was a gentleness in his tone which Mingyu understood as the older feeling touched.


"Still." Mingyu insisted, kissing Wonwoo's forehead. "Your safety is Hansol's top priority."


"I'm pretty sure Chan's safety is Sol's priority now." Seungcheol quipped, walking in the living room with Seungkwan on his back. "Come on, Won. We need to get you guys to the hotel."

 

 

Mingyu craned his neck, watching as the others filed into the room. Minghao kept yawning into his hand while Jun just chuckled beside him. Seokmin was swaying on his feet, looking more drunk than anything.

 

"Alright." Wonwoo said, getting up. "I'll see you around, hopefully." The older said before leaning down to kiss Mingyu on the lips briefly.

 

 

Mingyu smiled, caressing Wonwoo's cheek as the other pulled away. He glanced at Seungcheol who quickly avoided his gaze. A quiet sigh escaped Mingyu's lips. It wasn't like things could be forgotten in a few months after all. He shook his head upon noticing the confused look Wonwoo was sending him. With a small smile, Mingyu got up as well, following the others to the front door. Seokmin had to be steered by the shoulders by Doyoon who was looking far too amused by his cousin's current state. Jisoo and Junghan had appeared after them, leaning against the door while Mingyu walked Wonwoo to the waiting van.

 

 

"Can all of you fit?" Mingyu asked, moving aside as Seungcheol placed Wonwoo's things into the van.


Doyoon snorted. "We're not that big, Gyu. Seungcheol's sitting upfront too so more space for us."


"Are you calling me fat?" Seungcheol asked, bumping Doyoon aside.


"If the shoe fits..."Doyoon teased, jumping in the van to avoid Seungcheol's fist. "Yah, Seokmin, move."


Wonwoo rolled his eyes, gesturing for Jun and Minghao to enter first. He climbed in when it looked like everyone had settled in. "Well, tell Soonyoung bye for me. Jihoon looked really tired." He said, smiling up at Mingyu.


"I will. Message me when you get to your hotel, okay?" Mingyu reminded.


Doyoon fake gagged beside Wonwoo. "This is starting to sound like when we left for Changwon. Won's gonna be fine, Gyu."


"Right." Mingyu said, blushing at what Doyoon had said mostly because it was true. He kissed Wonwoo's cheek before stepping back. "See you when I do."


"See you." Wonwoo returned, shooting the younger a wink before closing the door.
--
From: Baby ♡
Hansol's accent has never been more prominent
I think Cheol is starting to crush on him again...

 

To: Baby ♡
Too late -_-
What's your plan for the day?

 

From: Baby ♡
Doyoon said it was a surprise
Wbu?

 

To: Baby ♡
.. that's comforting
Cake sampling!!!!!!!!!!!

 

From: Baby ♡
Ah so that's why Soonyoung was excited.
Have fun, baby. ♡
Dont eat too much please.

 

To: Baby ♡
There is no such thing as too much ♡♡

 

 

Mingyu put his phone away, following his hyungs into the bakeshop where they were going to test out some cakes. He had asked Jisoo if this wasn't such a late preparation but the older had assured him that the cake would be there on the wedding day. There was a vast display of different cake samples and Mingyu could already feel himself salivating in anticipation. Soonyoung looked serious, asking the owner for their top picks in accented English. Jihoon was blushing at his boyfriend's actions but didn't do anything to stop him.

 

"Here you are, sir. These are our customers' favorites when it comes to weddings. I hope they'll be to your liking." An assistant told Jisoo with the older translating for them.


"Go ahead and sit down." Junghan gestured to the chairs, leaving the discussion in Jisoo's hands.


Mingyu looked at all the samples, his lips eagerly. "Can we eat now?"


"Calm down, Mingyu." Jihoon said, rolling his eyes. "You ate a full breakfast before we left the hotel."


"It was an hour ago." Soonyoung commented. "He's probably hungry again."


"Go ahead and try them." Jisoo said as he sat down beside Junghan. "I'll just call the assitant when we're done."

 

 

Mingyu nodded before taking a bite of the cake closest to him,which happened to be chocolate. It was rich and creamy and definitely better than anything he had tasted before. Jihoon kicked his shin lightly under the table before eating as well. They all took turns tasting the different cakes, commenting on each of them. Soonyoung was surprisingly being very organized about it, noting in his phones each of their top picks. Jihoon had to resort to feeding his boyfriend because Soonyoung was too busy.

 

 

"So, our top choices are the red velvet, chocolate, white chocolate with raspberry and carrot cake?" Soonyoung enumerated, looking at the others.


Mingyu pursed his lips. "I didn't really like the carrot cake to be honest."


"Isn't chocolate too common? I mean, the frosting and design on the cake could offset that but it's too plain for me." Jihoon added.


"Buy an exciting cake." Soonyoung mumbled, noting it in his phone.


Junghan laughed. "Focus on my wedding first, Soonyoung."


"Let him be. It's adorable." Jisoo commented. "So that's a no to carrot cake and chocolate. Red velvet or white chocolate with raspberry?"


"We'll let the two of you decide." Mingyu said with a smile. "It is your wedding after all."


"Aigoo but I thought you wanted to choose the cake." Junghan said, cutting up a bit of red velvet to feed Jisoo. "What do you think, hon?"


Jihoon cringed a bit. "Can't you just stick to angel?"


"Hoonie, you're going to get a nickname upgrade once you're engaged as well." Jisoo replied, chuckling before turning to Junghan. "I think I like the white chocolate with raspberry better. Offsetting flavors and all."


"I guess we have our cake then." Junghan agreed easily. "How about the design?"


"Hmm, why don't you choose this time, hon?" Jisoo said, nuzzling against the other.


"Well, I want a two tier cake at least. Maybe we can have the bottom in red icing while the one on top as white?" Junghan suggested. "Let's check out the flowers we ordered after this!"


"I'm glad our suits fit us just fine. Otherwise, there would be one more thing to do today." Jihoon added, finishing up the lemon cake.


Soonyoung tilted his head, staring at Jihoon. "Did you like that cake a lot, love?"


"Hm? Oh, yeah. At first, I didn't but I keep craving it." Jihoon said absentmindedly. "Junghan hyung, I have request."


"Hm? What is it, Jihoonie?" Junghan asked, looking up from where he was drawing the design of the cake.


"Oh, can I... uh, say it in private?" Jihoon asked shyly, getting up from his seat.


Junghan raised an eyebrow, glancing at Soonyoung who just shrugged. "Okay? Be right back, hon." He told Jisoo, giving the other a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

Mingyu watched the two of them leave the room, shrugging to himself before finishing the other cakes. Soonyoung had called for the assistant, no doubt buying Jihoon a lemon cake while Jisoo discussed the final details of their wedding cake.

 

 

It felt surreal, even until now. In a few days, Jisoo and Junghan were really going to get married. All these final last minute check ups were just solidifying that fact and Mingyu wondered how his hyungs felt. Were they excited? Nervous? He'd probably be close to losing his mind if he was in either of their shoes. Mingyu idly wondered if Jisoo was going to have a freakout again on the big day.

 

"What's the smug look for?" Soonyoung asked.


Mingyu snickered. "Do you think Jisoo hyung will be a nervous wreck on their wedding day?"


"Oh." Soonyoung smirked. "Hohoho, I'm pretty sure he will."


"Thanks for the vote of support, Soonyoung." Jisoo piped in, sitting beside Mingyu.


"I'm just being honest." Soonyoung grinned.


Mingyu flicked the other's ear. "Well, I think he won't."


"Oooh, shall we bet on it then?" Soonyoung said with a sly smirk.


"I'm right here!" Jisoo cried indignantly.


"Exactly! You can not freak out and make me lose or you could let yourself do its thing and make me win." Soonyoung challenged.

 

 

Mingyu exchanged looks with Jisoo, mentally contemplating if it was worth betting against Soonyoung. The older didn't bet money, something about it being unfair. It was always a dare and Soonyoung had a reputation for giving out notorious dares.

 

 

"Well? Are you too scared to do it or what?" Soonyoung said impatiently, offering his hand.


Mingyu groaned. "You better not freak out, hyung or else I'm dragging you into this." Mingyu took Soonyoung's hand, shaking it. "What's the punishment?"


"Let's decide after the wedding. Don't want hyung to get even more rattled." Soonyoung said confidently, getting up. "Now, let's find my fairy. I'm not happy at how much attention he's attracting here."


"Mingyu's winning this one, Soonyoung. I am completely calm." Jisoo said, gathering his and Junghan's coats.


"Let's way til the big day." Soonyoung hummed, walking out of the room.


Mingyu stared at Jisoo. "Hyung..."


"Don't worry, Gyu. I totally got this."
--
Just as Mingyu had predicted, the next time he saw his boyfriend was on Jisoo and Junghan's bachelor party. The five of them were waiting in Jisoo's living room when there was a loud honk outside. Junghan peeked outside, screamed and pulled Jihoon outside before any of them could react. Soonyoung stared at his lap where his boyfriend was not a minute ago before opening the front door. The car was already weaving through the traffic when he came out. Seungcheol, Doyoon, Wonwoo and Hansol walked inside, the youngest pulling Soonyoung before closing the door. Wonwoo made a beeline for Mingyu, immediately hugging the younger.

 

 

"You're so cold." Mingyu remarked with a frown.


Wonwoo chuckled, hugging the other even tighter. "Missed you too."


"Enough with the sappy stuff, let's go party!" Doyoon exclaimed, pulling Jisoo up from the couch.


"Can I trust them?" Jisoo said in English, facing Hansol. "Nice to see you here, man. Sorry I couldn't see you earlier."


"Nah, man. It's fine. You're busy with getting stuff organized." Hansol answered with a slight shrug. "I don't know what they have planned but probably. They're not going to kill you the night before your wedding."


"Oh." Mingyu said, leaning down to whisper at Wonwoo's ear. "So that's what you meant. He sounds so American now."


"Told you so." Wonwoo whispered back before pulling away from Mingyu to hit Seungcheol's back. "Weren't we on some kind of schedule?"


Seungcheol whined, tearing his eyes away from Hansol before nodding. "You didn't have to be violent about it. Let's go! We're going to that new club a few blocks down from here."


"If it's new then how can we go in? New clubs are mostly for invited patrons only." Jisoo argued but allowed Doyoon to lead him outside anyway.


"Seungcheol hyung has 'connections',whatever that meant." Hansol replied. "Any idea where Junghan hyung and the others will be?"


"I was just about to ask that!" Soonyoung piped in, throwing an arm around Hansol. "Junghan hyung just took my fairy!"


"I highly doubt they'd do anything wild." Doyoon mused.


Wonwoo snickered. "You don't know Jun. Plus Seungkwan and Seokmin are both there."


"You're not helping!" Soonyoung hissed.


Hansol chuckled, patting Soonyoung's hand. "Aww, hyung, don't worry. Jihoon hyung's tough. Besides, Chan's there as well. I doubt Junghan hyung will allow them to go all out with his precious child along."


"See, that's how you comfort someone. Take notes, Jeon." Soonyoung huffed, clinging onto Hansol even tighter. "You sound like how you look now, kid."


"Thanks? It happens whenever I go home." Hansol explained. "Accent goes back and all that."

 

 

Wonwoo looked like he was about to say something but Mingyu pulled him back. This was the first time he had seen the older and he didn't want to share Wonwoo's attention with them. He had even walked intentionally slower so the others could go ahead and talk amongst themselves. Hansol gave them a glance, smirking before turning his attention back to what Jisoo was saying.

 

 

"Aw, I guess you really did miss me." Wonwoo teased.


Mingyu huffed. "As if you didn't."


"Well, between Universal Studios and Hollywood Boulevard, I'm a little occupied." Wonwoo replied playfully.


Mingyu whined, pouting. "You went there? Wow, you guys were really busy."


"Jealous?"


"A bit." Mingyu admitted, nodding at Seungcheol who had looked back to make sure they were following. "I'd ask where else you guys went but I'd probably feel more jealous."


Wonwoo laughed, nearly slipping because of it. He just kept on laughing but held onto Mingyu tighter. "Those were the only places we went to. Other than just roaming around Seungcheol's neighborhood anyway."


"Be more careful please." Mingyu chastised. "So you met the Italian roommate?"


"Yeah, he was really shy though. Plus he kept inserting random Italian phrases when he speaks. It was cute!"


"Yah!"


Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "Nothing can beat your cuteness, babe. You're literally a five year old trapped in a man's body."


Mingyu pursed his lips, tilting his head. "Should I find that offensive?"

 

 

Wonwoo just laughed at him, kissing him briefly before he let Mingyu go and ran towards Soonyoung. Mingyu watched as his boyfriend jumped on Soonyoung's back, Seungcheol and Jisoo opening their arms to catch them in case they fell. Hansol had smartly moved out of the way before he could get hurt as well, laughing at them from ahead.

 

 

"Yah, Mingyu, what are you waiting for? We're here!" Doyoon called out, bouncing in place.

 

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo's wide grin, feeling his lips quirk up on their own. It was a reaction whenever his boyfriend smiled or even looked at him. He was used to it, really. But it didn't mean that he stopped treasuring these little moments.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." Mingyu replied, leaning into the one armed hug that Jisoo was giving him.

 

 

Mingyu and the others haven't had the chance to roam around. They've been busy assisting Jisoo and Junghan with all the last minute preparations. Mingyu was glad they at least had tonight to enjoy the nightlife. The club that Seungcheol led them to was obviously upscale. It gave off a relaxing yet classy vibe. Soonyoung asked for a VIP table and despite Jisoo's protests, they were led to the second floor to a comfy booth overlooking the dancefloor. After removing their coats, all of them sank into the couch, enjoying the atmosphere for now. It was still relatively early but there were already some people below. The DJ was playing something that sounded vaguely familiar but Mingyu couldn't remember its title.

 

 

"Nice choice, hyung! I like this kind of place!" Hansol said, bobbing his head to the music.


Seungcheol grinned. "I told you to trust me!" He got up, looking around. "First round's on me. What do you guys want?"


"You are not drinking, Hansol." Wonwoo cut in before the younger could say anything.


"Hyung!" Hansol exclaimed. "Why not?"


"You haven't even had alcohol yet. I'm actually surprised they let you in. You look younger than your age." Wonwoo explained.


Soonyoung laughed. "Let the kid live. I'll watch him if you're so bothered by it." He gave Seungcheol a grin before giving him the name of his drink.

 

 

Seungcheol headed to the bar while Doyoon was trying to pull Jisoo up and into the dance floor. Mingyu snorted when Jisoo didn't budge, making Doyoon huff and plop down on his lap. Soonyoung catcalled, taking pictures of the two whileMingyu and Hansol just laughed, making no move to help him.

 

 

"Junghan hyung will love these." Soonyoung smirked, putting his phone away.


Jisoo groaned. "Please don't show it to him. He's just going to make fun of me."


"Married couples shouldn't have secrets between each other!" Soonyoung cried out dramatically.


Doyoon laughed. "Junghan will find out anyway. I'm guessing the proposal was the only thing that Jisoo managed to keep a secret from Junghan."


"And that wasn't without any difficulties." Jisoo remembered. "Hiding the ring was the hardest part."


"Huh, wonder where I'll hide the ring." Soonyoung mused with a thoughtful expression.


"Stop proposing to Jihoon every day first. " Wonwoo chimed in. He turned to Hansol. "Have I told you that he proposed again on our first day here? In a van of all places."


Hansol smirked. "Well, his first proposal was in the bathroom. The van isn't much of a downgrade."


"What do you know? You're a child." Soonyoung retorted,sticking his tongue out.


"Why are you quiet, Gyu? You don't like the place?" Doyoon asked, leaning against the younger.


Mingyu shook his head. "I do. It's a really cool place."


"Probably thinking on how to propose to Wonwoo." Soonyoung teased.


Wonwoo huffed. "I'm the one proposing to Mingyu!"


"Wait, what? I just got us drinks and now everyone is proposing?" Seungcheol exclaimed, distributing everyone's drinks.


Jisoo laughed, patting his back. "Not everyone. Just Mingyu. Or Wonwoo."


"And Soonyoung." Doyoon added, taking a swig of his drink.


Seungcheol rolled his eyes. "When is Soonyoung not proposing?" He nudged Wonwoo's knee. "You're proposing?"


"Not yet." Wonwoo responded. "I plan to though."


"Yah, I'm the one that's going to propose!" Mingyu insisted.


"I'm older!"


"So is Junghan hyung but Jisoo hyung was the one to propose."


"Why are all of you so excited to get married anyway?" Hansol commented, eyes glancing towards the dance floor.


Seungcheol and Wonwoo exchanged looks, eyebrows raising. "Don't you want to get married, Sol?" Seungcheol finally asked.


"Of course, I do. I'm just not rushing it. I want to settle down when I feel like I'm ready and honestly, that's the farthest thing on my mind right now. I want to be 1000% sure when I do get married." Hansol said thoughtfully. There was a moment of silence after he had spoken and he had only seemed to notice when the silence stretched out much longer than what was comfortable. "What." Hansol asked, looking around the table.


"That was some surprising deep , kid. That means you're way too sober and I'm way too sober because I'm getting emotional."Doyoon exclaimed before getting up. "Come on. Let's go dance to loosen up!" He said excitedly, dragging Hansol off with their drinks. 

Mingyu stared after them, sighing as he leaned against Wonwoo. "Hansol is so insightful at times. It's sort of freaky."


"Nah, he's just real smart and special." Seungcheol commented, leaning back. "Doyoon's right though. We're way too sober for this."


Soonyoung grinned menacingly at Jisoo. "Drink up, hyung. That way you won't even be nervous tomorrow."


Jisoo rolled his eyes. "I will be as cool as a cucumber tomorrow. Just you wait."
--
"Cool as a cucumber, huh?" Soonyoung commented, watching amusedly as Jisoo raced back and forth between the bedroom and the bathroom.


Mingyu hit his head. "Stop making fun of his misery."


"You're not of help either!" Soonyoung cried out, cradling his head.

 

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes, pushing himself off the wall to sit on the bed. He had no idea what Jisoo was worried about since the older was ranting in English. Mingyu had already texted Hansol to come up here but so far,there was no sign of the younger. Both Mingyu and Soonyoung were dressed, wearing white suits in contrast to Jisoo's black one. He knew that Junghan's suit was going to be gray and Mingyu couldn't wait to see his hyung in it. If only the other groom would stop panicking and finally get dressed.

 

 

"I'm here. What's up?" Hansol asked as he walked in. He had already finished getting ready, looking stunning in his white suit with his hair styled up.


Soonyoung gave him a thumbs up. "Looking good, kid."


"Thanks." Hansol smiled, turning to Jisoo. "Why aren't you dressed?"


"The flowers! I have to check if they're all here. And the cake. What if they couldn't deliver the cake today? I should have listened to Mingyu and ordered it earlier!" Jisoo rattled off, looking like he wanted to go out and check on them.


Hansol quirked an eyebrow. "How much coffee did you drink?"


"He's been like this since Soonyoung hyung and I arrived." Mingyu shrugged. "At least he answered you in Korean. He was rambling in English earlier."


"The two of you could finish getting ready. Style your hair or something." Hansol instructed. "Josh, get dressed, please. I'll ask Seungcheol and Doyoon hyung to check the things you said."


"Stylist Mingyu again!" Soonyoung exclaimed, taking a seat by the mirror. "I want my hair up too. Manly effect and all."


"All our hair will probably be up." Mingyu answered,grabbing a comb to style Soonyoung's hair.


"So, is this one of your other skills?" Hansol asked, leaning against the table once Jisoo finally got in the bathroom to change.


Mingyu shrugged. "Just happened to find out as well."


"Our Mr. Capable Gyu." Soonyoung grinned.


Hansol chuckled. "Well, it's something." He glanced at the bathroom door. "Why is Josh this nervous anyway?"


"He was pretty much the same on graduation day. He's going to be fine later on." Soonyoung replied.


"I'm nervous because I'm getting married right off the bat. I mean, what if Junghan isn't ready yet? What if I'm not ready yet? What if I'm rushing into things?" Jisoo rattled off the moment he stepped out of the bathroom.

 

 

Soonyoung gave Mingyu a nervous look, the two of them trying to decide how to approach this. Then suddenly Hansol let out a snort before laughing. Mingyi glanced back at Jisoo, seeing the mildly offended look the older was sporting at Hansol's reaction.

 

 

"Don't give me that face, Josh. I'm not making fun of you." Hansol said once he calmed down. He walked towards the older, fixing his tie. "I'm just laughing because what you said was stupid."


"Are you sure you're not making fun of me? Cause it sounds like you are." Jisoo complained.


"Nah, I wasn't. Josh, you and Junghan hyung are practically married. You're both so sure of what you feel and you. God, especially you. You're the type of person that's rational and really knows what he wants. You didn't jump into this wedding blind. You kept talking about it, planning it slowly. It wasn't an in the moment type of thing." Hansol explained, patting Jisoo's shoulder. "Stop doubting yourself."


Soonyoung stared at Hansol, whispering quietly. "Mingyu was right. You are a freak."

 

 

Hansol snorted again, rolling his eyes when Jisoo and Mingyu started laughing. Soonyoung started asking Hansol for words of wisdom to which the younger just rolled his eyes. Mingyu gave the younger a grateful smile, chuckling when Hansol just stuck his tongue out.

 

 

After an hour, all of them were ready. Jisoo took one last long look at the mirror before turning away. "Let's go. I want to get married already."

 

 

The wedding itself was mediocre, same old as what anyone would expect from a wedding. But for Mingyu, the whole thing had a magical feel about it. Maybe it was because the ones getting married were his close friends but everything shined even more beautiful. The orange calla lilies littered the hall, the dash of violets adding another pop of color. Junghan had this sort of ethereal beauty in him as he walked towards Jisoo and together the two of them made a beautiful couple. Everyone had tears in their eyes as the couple exchanged their vows and it just made the moment even more touching. The love between the two was so sincere that it was almost palpable. Mingyu felt beyond honored on having the chance to witness it.

 

 

Mingyu felt like he had only snapped back to reality once the wedding ended and everyone was being ushered into the banquet hall. He felt a hand slide into his and he smiled, tightening his hold on Wonwoo's hand as they moved with the crowd. Mingyu chanced a glance at Wonwoo, feeling deeply awed by the sight. When Wonwoo had walked in earlier, Mingyu had to pinch himself in order to keep himself in check. The older was always beautiful in Mingyu's eyes but Wonwoo in a suit was absolutely stunning. Like he had expected, almost everyone had their hair up and the look just made Wonwoo look even manlier, features standing out even more. It was more than enough to make Mingyu swoon.

 

 

"Soonyoung told me you lost the bet." Wonwoo said once the crowd around them had dispersed, others heading to the buffet while the others settled on the tables.


Mingyu raised an eyebrow, wondering how Soonyoung managed to get to Wonwoo so fast. "He already told you? But yeah, I did."


"Well, he didn't exactly tell me. He was shouting it at Jihoon who was standing beside me." Wonwoo explained.


"Ugh, he's making sure I won't get away with it." Mingyu groaned.
Wonwoo chuckled. "What's the punishment?"


"He hasn't said anything yet." Mingyu sighed. "It's probably going to be embarrassing though." Wonwoo let out a laugh and the younger was taken aback by how beautiful his boyfriend was again. "Never mind about that though. You look so nice, baby. It was very distracting."


"Is that why you avoided looking at me the whole ceremony?" Wonwoo teased, playing with Mingyu's hand.


"Mhm,didn't want to drool in this expensive suit."


Wonwoo laughed, tugging on Mingyu's tie. "I like my men looking fancy in a suit and tie."


"What men? Just keep your eyes on me." Mingyu whispered, placing a hand on Wonwoo's waist.


Hansol suddenly appeared, pulling Wonwoo's hand. "Hyung, first dance! Let's go!"

 

 

Mingyu stared, wide eyed as Hansol dragged Wonwoo to the middle of the hall where Jisoo and Junghan already were. Chan was watching, recording the whole thing by the side. Soonyoung looked like he was trying to convince Jihoon to dance with him with no success. Mingyu laughed when he saw Seungcheol and Doyoon trying to dance together but it sounded like they were getting close to a fight than anything else.

 

 

"May I have this dance?"


Mingyu turned around, surprised to see Junghan standing there with his hand outstretched. "Me?" He glanced behind the older, noting how Jisoo was dancing with Chan. "Alright then."

 

Junghan grinned at him, pulling on his hand before leading him in the dance. Mingyu looked down at the older but Junghan's eyes were following Jisoo and Chan's movements. Rolling his eyes, he tapped Junghan's shoulder to get his attention.

 

 

"Yah, I'm your partner, hyung." Mingyu fake pouted.


Junghan chuckled. "Sorry."


"You don't sound apologetic at all."


"I suppose I'm not." Junghan said, glancing at Jisoo again before turning to Mingyu. "I'm finally married, Gyu."


Mingyu chuckled, rolling his eyes. "You didn't even wait that long, hyung."


"But it felt like I did." Junghan said softly. "Have you ever felt like the two of you just fit? Like from at day one, I already knew he would be the one I'll marry? Jisoo's that for me. The moment we talked, I could already picture myself doing it for a long time, until forever if I can." He gazed up at Mingyu imploringly. "Have you ever felt that way?"

 

 

Mingyu tensed up at the sudden question, eyes automatically finding Wonwoo. The older was dancing with Soonyoung with a disgruntled Jihoon watching at the side. Wonwoo was laughing at something Soonyoung said, eyes shining with laughter. He felt blood rush to his cheeks when Wonwoo caught him staring, giving him a sly wink.

 

 

Mingyu chuckled, a little breathless. "Yeah, I guess I know the feeling."


Junghan smiled, following his gaze. "I'm glad you found Wonwoo."


"So am I." Mingyu said, voice turning soft the way it does when speaking about Wonwoo. "I'm very lucky." He faced Junghan. "Congratulations, hyung. I know you'll take good care of each other."


"Thanks, Gyu. I'll do my best."
--
Mingyu took a seat after his dance with Junghan, content to just watch the others play around. He wanted to dance with Wonwoo but it looked like everyone wanted a turn with his boyfriend. Currently, Doyoon was the one dancing with Wonwoo, standing a little too close than Mingyu would have liked but he had long ago accepted that Doyoon didn't have any concept of too close. When Soonyoung became Jihoon's partner again, Mingyu figured that Doyoon had been dancing with Wonwoo long enough. Getting up, he walked over to them, tapping his boyfriend's shoulder.

 

 

"I'd like my boyfriend back please." Mingyu said.


Doyoon laughed. "You and me both." He grinned impishly. "Nah, kidding. Have fun." He winked at Wonwoo before walking away.


"He makes it so hard not to be annoyed at him." Mingyu commented, pulling Wonwoo against him.


Wonwoo grinned. "One of his talents." He pressed a kiss on Mingyu's jaw. "Hey, handsome. Sorry I couldn't dance with you until now."


"Everyone wants to dance with you. Unfair." Mingyu whined, gobbling the attention.


Wonwoo continued pressing kisses all over Mingyu's face. "I'm sorry. I think they're doing it just to annoy you."


"Well, it worked." Mingyu huffed before turning his head so Wonwoo's kisses would land on his lips. "I think I need more apologies like this."


"Later when we're on our own." Wonwoo promised, laying his head against Mingyu's shoulder. "You're so broad."


Mingyu laughed, leaning his head against the other's. "When are we on our own? Someone is always taking you away."


"Not tonight. Doyoon's staying with Seungcheol tonight. I think Hansol and Chan are as well." Wonwoo explained. "I'm on my own."


Mingyu felt his breath hitch, hand curling against Wonwoo's hip tighter. "Ah."

 

 

Wonwoo laughed, pulling back to look at Mingyu. The younger let out a dreamy sigh as he traced over Wonwoo's features. Some of Wonwoo's hair had fallen down, slightly covering his forehead, making him look a little softer, a little more gentle.

 

 

"You're staring again, baby."


Mingyu just smiled again. "I like staring at you."


"Yes but you're looking at me that way again."


"And what way is that?" Mingyu asked though he had a guess. He had overheard Wonwoo talking about it with Jun before but he wanted to hear it directly from his boyfriend.


Wonwoo blushed, biting his lip. "Oh, uh..." He glanced away, getting more shy as he spoke. "It's just a thing I've noticed? You would look at me like that sometimes and your eyes shine brighter than usual. You just go all soft as well and well, you look at me like I'm something amazing, like I'm your whole world. Or something...."


Mingyu chuckled, finding Wonwoo's shyness endearing as usual. "Or something." He repeated amusedly.


"Don't make fun of me." Wonwoo said, pouting.


"I'm not." Mingyu assured, kissing the pout away. "What you said was true anyway. The hyungs call it my Wonwoo look." He shrugged. "I can't help it if I'm so in love with you."

 

 

And for that moment, Mingyu could understand why Soonyoung was so persistent on proposing to Jihoon. The way Wonwoo looked at that moment was beyond words. His heart was thundering in his chest and the words were at the tip of his tongue. It took all of his willpower to reign them in. There was no need to rush after all.
--
"So, what now, husband?" Junghan crooned as Jisoo took him into his arms again. The two of them had danced with almost all of their friends and it was nice coming back to each other.


Jisoo grinned. "I love hearing you say that."


"Hm? What? Husband?" Junghan teased, enjoying the feeling of the word on his lips.


"Yes that, husband. I absolutely love it." Jisoo said softly. "You are absolutely mine now, angel."


"I've been absolutely yours since day one, idiot." Junghan insisted, blushing at how intense Jisoo was staring at him.


Jisoo chuckled. "It still feels nice to make it official."

 

 

Junghan nodded, agreeing with that wholeheartedly. His eyes landed on Soonyoung and Jihoon who were just rocking gently rather than dancing. The sight made Junghan smile. He was so proud at how far the two had grown together. He was no longer worried about their future since both of them were deadset on what they wanted already. Mingyu was the same now, he mused as he looked at the youngest of their group. Wonwoo was blushing like a tomato, eyes never leaving Mingyu's face.

 

 

"Our kids are going to be just fine." Jisoo said as if reading Junghan's mind.


Junghan nodded. "They will be. I'm so proud."


"We're still the best couple though." Jisoo insisted.


Junghan laughed, pecking his husband's lips. "Absolutely the best. In every single way."


Jisoo smiled, staring at Junghan again. "I love you, angel. Thank you for being my forever."


"I love you too, Jisoo. Thank you for letting me love you."

 

Junghan was suprised when the music stopped all of a sudden. He watched as Jihoon pulled away from a confused Soonyoung, going up to where the mic was. Jihoon have Junghan a shy smile and everything clicked. Jihoon's gift for them.

 

 

"Hi, everyone. I'm sorry to cut in so suddenly but I promised the grooms something special for their wedding." Jihoon started. "I'm really bad at giving gifts, just ask my boyfriend, but this is something I'm good at." He bowed at the crowd before heading to the piano.

 

Doyoon and Seungcheol led the grooms to the chairs they've suddenly placed in the middle of the hall across where Jihoon currently was. Jihoon must have told his plan to the two because Doyoon suddenly appeared with a mic stand, setting it up by Jihoon.

 

 

Jihoon smiled at him gratefully. "Thanks, hyung." He faced Jisoo and Junghan. "I don't know if you remember this, Junghan hyung but you actually helped me with this song." Jihoon took a deep breath. "This song is called Smiling Flower and though it sounds sad, I hope you all read into what I mean with it." He said the last part thoughtfully, staring at Soonyoung before he started playing.

 

 

Just like Jihoon said, the song sounded sad but Junghan focused on the lyrics instead. It was easy. Jihoon sung it so beautifully, so emotionally that tears sprung to Junghan's eyes. He even found himself humming along as Jihoon continued singing. The pause for the narration was done beautifully with Jihoon looking straight at Soonyoung. Junghan didn't have to turn to know that Soonyoung was the one sobbing.

 

As the song ended, Jihoon gave the newly weds a small smile, fingers staying on the keyboard as the silence rang on.

"That was so beautiful, Jihoon. Thank you." Junghan said, wiping his eyes as he walked up to the piano to hug the younger.


Jisoo had followed him, rubbing circles on his back. "You made my angel cry." Jisoo chastised playfully before smiling at Jihoon. "Great first gift, Jihoon."


"First gift?" Junghan repeated.


Jisoo chuckled. "Did you think I would pass on this chance to sing for you?"

 

Junghan gasped, standing there as Seungcheol handed Jisoo his guitar while giving Jihoon another one. Jisoo gently pushed Junghan down at the piano stool before he and Jihoon headed to the chairs in the middle of the room. Doyoon had followed them with the mic stand.

 

"I should get lots of food for this." Doyoon said playfully.


Jisoo chuckled. "Thanks for the help, Do."


"Uh, can you get Soonyoung some water?" Jihoon said, glancing back at his boyfriend who was still crying.


Doyoon rolled his eyes but nodded. "Whatever you say."


Jisoo pulled the mic closer, glancing at everyone in the room before focusing on Junghan. "Jihoon gave us a wonderful and emotional first song so I wanted something light for my husband. This song is dedicated to my angel, of course." He paused, glancing at Soonyoung. "And Jihoon's big crybaby too, I suppose." He chuckled when Soonyoung gave him a thumbs up. "Thank you for making my 20's memorable."

 

Junghan chuckled when the two finally played the song. 20 was quite an old song of Jihoon's that was arranged by Jisoo. He had heard the song before, allowing him to sing along but he knew that Soonyoung hadn't heard it before. Junghan glanced at the younger who looked at Jihoon with stars in his eyes. He let out a laugh at that before turning his attention back to his husband.

 

Junghan smiled softly. He supposed it was hypocritical of him to laugh at Soonyoung when he was the same to Jisoo. And seeing that love and adoration re his husband's face was absolutely amazing. It was more beautiful than anything else in this world.

 

The moment the song ended, Junghan ran into Jisoo's arms, the other narrowly having the time to put the guitar down and catch his husband. Junghan grinned at his husband before kissing him, ignoring the crowd with them.

 

"What was that for?" Jisoo asked, a little breathless from the kiss.


Junghan grinned. "I just love you is all."


Jisoo chuckled, cheeks turning pink even after all this time. "I love you more, angel."


"It's so cute how you still blush when I say that." Junghan teased.


"That's because I'll never get over how lucky I am to have you." Jisoo answered sincerely.


Junghan felt it again, the mini star burst in his heart that only Jisoo could bring. "Well, you'll have me now forever."


"Forever doesn't sound long enough but I suppose it'll do." Jisoo chuckled, kissing his husband once again. 

 

A.N: here's the Jihan wedding!! I know I just zipped through the real wedding part but I wanted to show how I feel when I'm in weddings. The before and after part were much more taxing while the event itself just passed by...? Or this is just me? I'm sorry if I failed for this chapter then. ♡♡♡

Probably one more bonus chapter before this fic is done for real. See you then~ xxxx

Love all of you!!