Bonus Chapter: Mini Study Date

Fall For You

Mingyu had Anatomy for three long hours and two hours of Basic Health after that. Even if he had a great mood at the start of Anatomy, it could only last for so long. His eyes were starting to hurt from staring at the board and jotting down notes. His headache was back again because of the numerous terms he had to learn. Not to mention that he still had to do revisions for Chemistry. He mentally kicked himself for drinking so much last night. 

 

Luckily, he had two hours of break time before his Chemistry class. That should be enough time to revise and maybe grab something to eat as well. He had the class with Soonyoung too so he wouldn't die of boredom. This day might not end so badly. 

 

Mingyu was busy thinking of that that he didn't notice he was walking straight to the library's door. Someone grabbed his arm before anything could happen though.

 

"Easy there." Wonwoo chuckled. 

Mingyu blinked, looking at Wonwoo's hand on his arm. "Thanks, Wonwoo."

 

Wonwoo nodded, opening the door with his free hand and guiding Mingyu in with the hand still on his arm. Mingyu mumbled a thanks and started looking for an empty table. Wonwoo shifted his hand from the younger's arm to the small of his back. He pointed to an empty table by the corner, pulling Mingyu along. 

Now that they were upclose, Mingyu noted that the older had changed clothes and was he wearing perfume? He had a backpack slung across his left shoulder which somehow made Mingyu smile. Wonwoo looked like a hardworking student. 

 

"Here we go." Wonwoo pulled a chair back for Mingyu before sitting across him.

"I'm not a girl." Mingyu pouted, taking his seat. 

"It doesn't mean I can't be a gentleman to you." Wonwoo reasoned before taking out a book and his binder. "Mind if I...?"

Mingyu shook his head. "Nah,go ahead. I have to do revisions for my next class as well." 

That said, Mingyu dug up his notes and the notebook he had ready. He looked at all the notes that he had compiled; the notes varied from actual notes, mini doodles and his half of his conversation with Soonyoung. He doubted he would have the time to eat lunch at this rate. 

 

Mingyu glanced over at Wonwoo and saw that the older was deeply immersed in his notes. His eyes were flickering from the book to his notes quickly. He even had that habit of biting his lip when he seemed confused. It was pretty cute. 

 

As if sensing Mingyu's stare, Wonwoo raised his head and quirked an eyebrow. Feeling embarrassed, the younger shook his head and pretended to look over at his notes again. There was the sound of Wonwoo's bag opening and the next thing Mingyu heard was soft melody playing. He looked over at Wonwoo who was offering him the other earpiece. Smiling, Mingyu took it and placed the ear piece on his own. San E.'s A Midsummer Night's Sweeteness was playing and Mingyu giggled unknowingly. Wonwoo flashed him a smile before going back to studying. 

 

Right, Mingyu should focus as well. With that thought and the song on repeat in his ears, Mingyu started actually working on his revisions.

--

"Mingyu, have you eaten lunch yet?" Wonwoo asked after about an hour of silence. 

The younger shook his head, glancing at his watch. "I had classes five hours straight. I'm pretty hungry actually."

"Done with the revisions yet?"

Mingyu pouted. "Not halfway through even."

Wonwoo nodded, getting his phone. "I'll set an alarm and when it goes off, we'll eat."

 

Mingyu nodded, wondering how much time he had left. Wonwoo had already finished with his and was already playing a game. The background noises of the game were sort of distracting Mingyu but it made him less sleepy too. Plus he didn't want to tell Wonwoo to stop since he seemed totally concentrated and again, it was cute.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah" Wonwoo jumped a bit as the alarm went off before quickly turning it off.

Mingyu chuckled. "You like that song too?"

"Mhm, done with the revisions?" Wonwoo said, stretching.

Mingyu nodded, packing up his things. "You must be hungry. Sorry for making you wait." 

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, shrugging the apology off and got up. Mingyu stood up as well, making sure that they hadn't left anything behind. They walked out of the library quietly and headed to the cafeteria. 

 

It was strangely empty save for a few students. Mingyu checked his watch. It was already 1:45 in the afternoon and most of the afternoon classes have started already. He looked at Wonwoo who was looking at the sandwiches and was apologetic since he made the older wait for him. 

 

"What do you want, Wonwoo? I'll buy it for you. You know as payment for waiting for me." Mingyu said.

Wonwoo looked at him. "I wanted to wait for you though."

Well, that was... unexpected. Mingyu bit his lip, unsure of what to do.

"But I don't say no to free food so just a ham sandwich for me."

Mingyu grinned. "Ahjumma, one ham sandwich and two chicken sandwiches please. What do you want to drink?" He turned to Wonwoo.

"Water is just fine." The older grinned.

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "Two cans of coke please." Mingyu paid for their meal and handed Wonwoo his share.

Wonwoo looked at the can of coke, pouting slightly. "I thought I said water...?"

"Oops I must have misheard." Mingyu chuckled. 

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes but Mingyu could see the small smile on his lips. The younger was wondering where Wonwoo's next class was since they were just heading towards his building. They ate mostly in silence with only the occasional humming breaking it. Soon enough, they had reached the front of Mingyu's building.

 

"Where's your next class, Wonwoo?" Mingyu tilted his head.

Wonwoo gave him a shy smile, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm actually done for the day." 

"What?"

"Yeah, my last class ended on 12. I have a light schedule today." Wonwoo shrugged.

Mingyu smiled. "And you waited for me." The realization warmed Mingyu's heart. "Thank you."

Wonwoo shrugged though he was full on blushing. "It's not a big thing really." He nodded towards the building. "Go in. You'll be late for class."

 

Mingyu nodded since it was true anyway. He walked in backwards so he could keep on watching Wonwoo and he was glad that he did. Wonwoo was looking at him amusedly as of he was making sure that the younger wouldn't trip or something again. Even when Mingyu was already inside the building, Wonwoo still stood there amidst the pile of students walking in, eyes firmly locked on the younger. 

 

"Mingyu!" Soonyoung suddenly jumped on him.

"Hyung, what the?!" Mingyu exclaimed.

Soonyoung laughed. "How's your day so far? Oh man, you had five hours straight of lecture right? Ugh, you must be ready to kill someone." His hyung loomed genuinely sympathetic.

Mingyu looked back outside just in time to see Wonwoo waving as he turned to leave. His lips formed a smile. "My day's going pretty great actually. I love it."

 

A.N: Like the title says this is just a bonus chapter hence its shortness.

 

INSPIRED BY WONWOO'S OBS LIKE BABE I KNEW IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. The way he looked at Mingyu was total ughhhhh!!! <3

 

Enjoy :)

 

Oh and watch their OBS Idol like all of them. They're adorbs :* <3 

 

Thank youu! <3