Over Again

Fall For You

The three of them decided to head to the meeting place Hakyeon had told them rather than going to their own homes first. Hakyeon had been texting them nonstop, asking where they were already and it was more than obvious that the older was getting impatient. The place that Hakyeon had decided was the old arcade they frequented back in high school. It had been changed into a combination of a billiards hall and karaoke bar which must be why Hakyeon had chosen it in the first place. 

 

"Should we be bothered by the banner?" Wonwoo asked as he got out of the car, eyes on the red banner by the entrance.

" Mama N is waiting for his children! Do not test my patience." Seungcheol read out loud with a frown. "Mama N?"

"Hakyeon hyung's DJ name is N and he is our mother of sorts." Doyoon explained, locking up the car. "Let's go. I think we're the only ones they're waiting for." 

 

There were arrows pointing to the lounge that Hakyeon had rented out for them and Doyoon could see that the others were already there, comfortably lounging at the couches. The moment Hakyeon saw them, the older had pushed Wonshik away and ran to grab the three of them in a hug. 

 

"My babies!" Hakyeon greeted. "You've grown so much! I'm looking at you, Wonnie! Who told you you could grow taller than your mama?"

Wonwoo laughed. "I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't expect to grow this tall either." 

Hakyeon only pouted at him before he turned to Seungcheol. "And you? Still as temperamental as before?" 

"I'm not temperamental, hyung." Seungcheol chuckled. "You should say I've grown more handsome."

"Humble too." Hakyeon rolled his eyes, glancing at Doyoon. "How do you stand this guy?"

"I think you meant it the other way around." Seungcheol made a face. "I'm an angel while this guy is..."

"Amazing, I know." Doyoon finished off for him. "Don't worry, Hakyeon hyung. I'll be understanding about Seungcheol." 

 

     Wonwoo had lost interest in their squabble and had already headed to the others. Taekwoon stood up, ruffling the younger's hair before pushing Wonwoo down to his previous seat. Wonwoo laughed, eyes still shining whenever he looked at Taekwoon. Hongbin stood up as well and wrapped an arm around Taekwoon's shoulder, nudging Wonwoo's legs every now and then. 

 

"Look at Wonwoo. He looks so happy." Hakyeon said with a motherly smile.

Seungcheol chuckled. "He's been wanting to see Taekwoon hyung for some time already."

" He's still such a fanboy." Doyoon commented with an eye roll but there was a fond smile on his face as he watched the younger. 

Hakyeon smiled at him meaningfully. "Go talk to the others. I'm sure they've missed you guys as well." 

 

      Wonshik immediately grabbed Seungcheol and Doyoon and started talking animatedly. Sunwoo joined in later on and the four of them grew noisy just as they were before. Doyoon found himself enjoying the reunion a lot. Seungcheol had been grumpy and would move away every time the two of them would bump into each other but eventually he relaxed beside Doyoon. 

 

"Oy, eyes here, Doyoon." Wonshik called out when Doyoon's eyes kept straying back to Wonwoo. 

Doyoon chuckled, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry. But wow, I remember Cheol and I teasing you and Jaehwan hyung but now, you're actually together."

Wonshik laughed, pulling his boyfriend closer. "He couldn't resist me." 

"Yah! Who was the one that gate crashed my blind date to confess?" Jaehwan exclaimed. 

"Yah!" Wonshik replied, cheeks flushing. "You said it was romantic!" He pushed Sunwoo who was laughing the loudest. "Shut up! Not everyone could be as romantic as you, making a rap confession for Junghwan." 

Junghwan smiled proudly. "I have a video of it. You guys wanna see?" 

 

Everyone immediately surrounded Junghwan and they started teasing Sunwoo about it while he just shrugged, kissing his boyfriend's cheek. Jaehwan then turned to his boyfriend and asked for a rap just like that effectively making Wonshik flustered as he promised to do it sometime in the future. 

 

"Is baby Hyukkie still a single Pringle?" Junghwan asked after he had put his phone away. 

Hyuk nodded, rolling his eyes when everyone aww'ed at him. "I don't need someone, you idiots. And can we stop the baby Hyukkie please. I'm already a senior in college and you still call me that." 

Seungcheol pinched Hyuk's cheek, snickering at the glare sent to him. "If you have a problem being called a baby, take it up with Hakyeon hyung." 

"I hate you." Hyuk pouted, removing Cheol's hand on him. 

 

Doyoon laughed along with the others, knowing that there was no way Hyuk would argue with Hakyeon on that. As if sensing that they were talking about him, Hakyeon walked over to Hyuk, asking him what was happening which just made the others laugh even louder. 

 

"I hate you." Hyuk said once again when Hakyeon kept asking for an explanation. 

 

Doyoon felt his cheeks hurting by how much he was smiling and they've just arrived. He turned around, catching Wonwoo staring at him. He raised an eyebrow at the younger but the latter just shook his head with a small smile on his face.

-- 

Hakyeon got mad at them when he found out that the three of them hadn't gone to their respective homes. Seungcheol walked home since he lived just two blocks away and just walking away was a faster way to avoid the lecture Hakyeon was saying. 

 

"Yes, yes, hyung. The longer you lecture us, the longer we won't be able to see our parents." Doyoon cut in. 

Hakyeon made a face, frowning a bit. "Well, yeah, that's right. Fine, go home. Don't want auntie to get mad at me." He looked at Wonwoo who was heading to the bus stop. "What are you doing?"

"Going home?" Wonwoo asked. "Why?"

"You're going to ride the bus?" He looked at Doyoon. "But Doyoon said he brought his car? Why waste money when he could just drive you home?"

Wonwoo chewed his bottom lip, looking away. "He doesn't have to." 

Hakyeon looked at the two of them, eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Why..."

"It's no bother. Get in the car, Wonwoo." Doyoon quickly stepped in, unlocking the car and opening the passenger door. The younger looked skeptical but eventually he climbed in after saying bye to Taekwoon and Hongbin. "See you later then, hyung." Doyoon smiled at Hakyeon. 

"We will talk about this, okay?" Hakyeon said firmly. 

 

Doyoon shrugged, chuckling when his hyung slapped his arm before climbing in the car. Only Taekwoon, Hongbin and Hakyeon had went down to see them off and Doyoon could see them whispering amongst each other as he drove away. He looked at Wonwoo and wondered if he told Taekwoon that they weren't dating anymore.

 

"Just drop me off the bus stop. My house is out of the way of yours." Wonwoo said.

Doyoon rolled his eyes. "Then what was the point of me giving you a ride?" He shook his head. "That never stopped me before anyway."

"We were dating before that's why. You're obligated to give me a ride home." Wonwoo replied. 

"And I'm trying to win you back so I'm sort of obligated to do so." Doyoon reminded him. 

Wonwoo sighed, shaking his head. "You're not going to succeed,you know." 

"The battle isn't over until I say so." 

"Shouldn't it be until I say so since I am the one that will choose? Not that there's a need to think. It's obviously Mingyu." 

Doyoon kept quiet but the words hurt him. Wonwoo wasn't even going to give him a fighting chance. The rest of the drive to the younger's place was quiet. Doyoon kept stealing glances at Wonwoo while the younger would pretend that he didn't notice. 

 

"Thanks for the ride." Wonwoo said quietly as he opened the door.

Doyoon grabbed his wrist before he could go out. "Wait. I need to ask you a favor." 

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow, looking down at the hand on his wrist. "Okay..?"

" Forget about Mingyu. Even just for these two days, can't you pretend that I actually have a chance with you?" Doyoon pleaded, eyes looking at Wonwoo's. 

 

Wonwoo's mouth fell open, clearly not expecting that. Doyoon just kept on staring at him pleadingly, gaze not wavering at all. There was a blush creeping from Wonwoo's neck up to his cheeks before he stuttered out something as he dashed out of the car. 

 

Doyoon smirked a bit. It wasn't exactly a yes but that reaction was enough. For now at least. With that happy thought, he headed to his own house, wondering if his mom would welcome him or kick him out.

-- 

"Mom, oh my God! You'll never guess who I saw lurking outside our house!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he barged in. 

"Yah, what do you mean by lurking? I was not lurking. You make me sound so creepy." Doyoon protested, pushing past his hyung to go to his mother. "Hi, umma."

"Don't hi Umma me! Didn't I tell you not to go home until you get back with Wonwoo?" His mother exclaimed but grabbed Doyoon in a hug. "My baby needs Wonwoo to take care of him."

Doyoon chuckled. "Not yet but I am doing my best to. Can't you just say you miss me in the mean time?" 

 

Sungyeol looked at him in surprise over their mother's head who was busy gushing about how he missed Wonwoo. Doyoon nodded, smiling at how excited his mom sounded while gesturing to his brother that they would talk about it later. Their mother then pushed the two of them to the kitchen and the three of them chatted amiably as they prepared for dinner. 

 

"Okay, Myungie! I'll give you your hugs and kisses when you get home! I love you, Myungkitty." Sungyeol exclaimed as he ended his Skype call with his boyfriend.

Myungsoo grinned, waving at them from the screen. "I love you too, Yeollie." 

"Yes, you guys are disgustingly sweet even when hyung is in another country. Bye, Myungsoo hyung." Doyoon said from his spot on the floor. 

"Don't be jealous." Sungyeol scolded him before turning back to his laptop. "Two more days. Bye, Myung." 

 

Myungsoo nodded at them before ending their call. Sungyeol hummed happily as he put his laptop away and laying down on the bed. Doyoon stared at the ceiling of his supposed to be room. There were advantages to being the youngest child like getting the room he wanted by aegyo but they were countered by moving away for college while your hyung went back to work close by therefore getting the said room by default. Sungyeol's original room had been changed to a storage of sorts and there was no way that Doyoon was sleeping there. He was busy thinking of ways to get his old room back that he didn't hear Sungyeol asking him. Sungyeol's way of getting Doyoon to notice him was a pillow on his face, effectively jolting the younger out of his thoughts. 

 

"Yah, what was that for?!" Doyoon exclaimed, throwing the pillow back.

Sungyeol snickered as he grabbed the pillow and cuddled it. "I was asking you a question, idiot." 

"So, you throw a pillow at me?" Doyoon scoffed. "Unbelievable. Anyway, what did you ask?"

"I said how do you plan on winning Wonwoo back? Because even though you're my brother and I ship the two of you so much, I don't think that what you did is something that could be forgotten and forgiven just like that." Sungyeol asked seriously. 

Doyoon sighed deeply, wondering just how much he should say. "I made Wonwoo fall in love with me before. Why wouldn't I be able to do it again?" 

"Because before you didn't just run away from him?" Sungyeol scoffed. "Stop bluffing and tell me you actually have a plan. Mom's got your wedding planned years ago."

Doyoon laughed because he knew that his hyung was being serious. Wasn't that one of the reasons why he just ran away after all? "I have this weekend to make him see me like he did before and I don't plan on giving up on him." 

"Why just this weekend? You should continuously pursue him on Pledis." 

Doyoon flinched, turning away from his hyung. "There are... complications in Pledis." 

"What do you mean by complications?" Sungyeol asked, trying to get Doyoon to face him again. "Yah, did you gain weight?" 

"Maybe you just got weaker with old age, hyung." Doyoon answered back, rolling further away from his hyung. 

"What do you mean by complications, Dodo? Are you doing something you shouldn't be doing?" Sungyeol repeated, voice slightly raising. 

Doyoon froze at the second question, pulling the blanket over his head. "I'm tired from driving. Good night."

 

Sungyeol threw another pillow at him but didn't say anything anymore. The younger feigned sleep until his hyung became quiet and fell asleep. By then, Doyoon had sat up as he thought about what Sungyeol had asked him. The silence in the room, along with his thoughts felt suffocating so he got up, quietly making his way downstairs and out of the house. 

 

The streets were relatively quiet as Doyoon walked around the neighborhood. The night breeze was cold and luckily he had thought of putting on a jacket before he left. He took in a deep breath of fresh air as he continued his walk and he felt his body start to relax gradually. It was a perfect setting to ponder on things. 

 

It wasn't like Doyoon didn't know that what he was doing was technically wrong. Mingyu was his friend and if it was anyone else but Wonwoo, he would have gladly stepped back and let them be. But it was Wonwoo and he couldn't imagine losing the love of his life just like that. 

 

"Doyoon...?" 

Doyoon turned at the voice, brows furrowing when he saw that it was Hongbin. "Hey, hyung. What are you doing here?" 

"I just got some clothes but I'll be sleeping over Taekwoon's place." Hongbin explained as he showed his bag. 

"Oh yeah, Wonshik hyung said he bought his own place already, right?" 

"Yeah, it's a few minutes away from Wonwoo's." Hongbin said uneasily. "You wanna walk with me there?" 

 

Doyoon nodded, falling into step with Hongbin. The older kept looking at Doyoon and the younger didn't know what the other was thinking. Hongbin and Taekwoon were more of Wonwoo's friends than his, having only gotten to know them through Wonshik before. The silence between them kept stretching until they've reached the bus stop by Wonwoo's place. Doyoon looked around as if Wonwoo would just suddenly appear. 

 

"Looking for Wonwoo?" Hongbin asked with an amused chuckle.

Doyoon smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, I am." 

"I doubt he just walks around the streets at night." He pointed to the left. "Taek's place is that way. Let's go." 

 

Doyoon wanted to protest because he could barely stand the silence between him and Hongbin so how would he survive the silence between him and Taekwoon? Hongbin wasn't having any of it, dragging him with a dimpled smile as if this wasn't kidnap already. 

 

"We're here!" Hongbin announced proudly as they headed inside to the elevator. 

Doyoon nodded as he looked around. "This is relatively new, isn't it? I don't think my hyung mentioned this before." 

"It is. It was built a year ago? Maybe less. Something like that." He shrugged. "How's Sungyeol hyung by the way?" 

"He's doing good, still together with Myungsoo hyung." Doyoon raised an eyebrow when Hongbin pressed the button to the penthouse unit. "Taekwoon hyung's that rich?"

"He is but he doesn't want to show off." Hongbin answered. "Oh... uhm, Hakyeon hyung might be there too." 

"... Why? Are you guys some weird or something?" 

Hongbin seemed to choke as he shook his head rapidly. "No! Absolutely not!" 

"Then what...?" 

 

Hongbin shook his head, stepping out of the elevator as he fanned his cheeks. Doyoon followed his hyung, wondering what was happening. Taekwoon was waiting for them by the door and he smirked when he saw Doyoon. What the hell? 

 

"I'm back!" Hongbin exclaimed happily as he came over to his boyfriend. 

Taekwoon nodded, kissing Hongbin's cheek. "I can see. And you were successful too." He said quietly, looking at Doyoon. 

"Successful?" Doyoon echoed,somehow feeling like he just walked in a trap. 

 

The couple ignored him, opening the door as Hongbin gestured for Doyoon to walk in first. When Doyoon hesitated, Taekwoon forcefully pushed him inside as Hongbin laughed. Doyoon let out a whistle when he saw the interior design. It had a minimalist approach with a few spots of color which must be from Hongbin. Hakyeon was perched on the couch with Hyuk completing a puzzle on the floor. 

 

"You did it, Bin!" Hakyeon clapped his hands. "Good job!" 

"Stop making this sound like I was successfully kidnapped." Doyoon groaned, taking the spot beside Hyuk. "Why are you here?"

"Was bored." Hyuk answered shortly, eyes not leaving the puzzle. 

"I'll just put this away." Hongbin raised his bag, heading to the rooms with Taekwoon close behind him. 

"They're so clingy to each other." Hyuk said amusedly as he raised his head to watch the two. 

Hakyeon hit his head. "Don't be mean to your hyungs. It took a long time for Taekwoon to confess." 

"It was so obvious though." Doyoon commented. 

"Hongbin wanted a proper confession." Hakyeon shrugged. "Anyway, this meeting is about you, not them." 

"See, I had the feeling this was a trap. How did you even know I'd be out walking? Even I didn't know that!" Doyoon huffed.

Hakyeon chuckled. "Hongbin was supposed to excuse you by talking to your mom because everyone's mom just trusts him. I suppose you walking out on your own made things easier."

 "Whatever. So why did I get kidnapped?" Doyoon asked. 

Hakyeon pouted as he shook his head. "Kidnapped is such an ugly term. I'd prefer the term summoned." 

Hyuk snickered. "Summoned without his notice, yes." 

 

Doyoon was about to cut them off before they could argue because that had happened countless of times when Hongbin and Taekwoon returned. The older of the two was staring at Doyoon which was sort of bothersome. Doyoon had always been slightly scared of Taekwoon since he mostly had that stoic face on but Wonwoo would just gasp and look at him like he was crazy whenever he brought it up so he gave up on the subject. But right now, Doyoon seriously didn't know why Taekwoon was staring at him like he committed a crime. 

 

"Won said you guys broke up." Taekwoon said quietly, the words ringing out clearly even though Hakyeon and Hyuk were arguing. The words immediately made them shut up anyway and everyone turned to Doyoon. 

"Uh, y-yeah.. we did." Doyoon said uneasily cheeks heating up at all the attention directed at him. 

Hakyeon frowned, patting the younger's head. "What happened?" 

Doyoon took in a shaky breath, unsure of how to proceed with things. He could talk to it with Hakyeon but Taekwoon would probably punch him or something worse. "I... can I talk with Hakyeon hyung but..." he glanced wearily at Taekwoon.

Hongbin smiled at him. "I promise that Taek wouldn't hurt you." He frowned when Taekwoon made a sound of protest. "Behave, honey." He looked back at Doyoon. "You and Wonwoo are our dongsaengs and it's obvious that you still have feelings for him so we just want to know." 

"Yeah, maybe we can help you get him back." Hyuk said with a smile. "He was head over heels for you so that wouldn't be too hard." 

 

Doyoon looked at the four of them, nodding when he saw that they meant it. Slowly, he told them of what happened, flinching whenever Taekwoon growled but Hongbin made good on his promise and held onto his boyfriend so he wouldn't attack Doyoon. By the end of it, the room was quiet and Hakyeon had this thoughtful look on his face as he looked at Doyoon before he heaved a deep sigh. 

 

"If you get Wonwoo back, what would change?" Hakyeon asked seriously.

Doyoon frowned, tilting his head in confusion. "What do you mean by change?" 

"What would change with your relationship. I'll be honest with you and say that it took Wonshik and Hongbin to hold Taekwoon back when we found out that you were isolating Wonwoo from the others." Hakyeon glared at the younger when Doyoon opened his mouth to protest. "Shut up. You know that what you did was called isolating. If you're going to get him back, what would change? If you just went back to how you were before then you're on your own. Wonwoo is my baby after Hyuk and he isn't going to be happy with you." 

"Hakyeon hyung..." Doyoon said weakly. He had hoped that the older would be on his side and help him get the younger. 

Hyuk sighed, quirking an eyebrow. "In those two years, Wonwoo didn't date anyone? Are the people in Pledis blind?" 

 

Doyoon stiffened, knowing that if he told them about Mingyu then they wouldn't help him anymore. His hesitance must have been answer enough because Hongbin gasped, eyes locked in on Doyoon's face.

 

"Wonwoo has a boyfriend right now, doesn't he?" Hongbin said with a frown. "Jang Doyoon! You can't just wreck a relationship!" 

Hakyeon hushed him, holding onto Hongbin's wrist. "Calm down, Binnie." He turned to Doyoon. "Does Wonwoo have a boyfriend?"

"Yes." Doyoon admitted with a defeated sigh. "He's dating Mingyu." 

No one said anything for a while until Hyuk cleared his throat. "You know this Mingyu guy." He said it like a question. 

Doyoon sighed again, nodding. "Yeah, we're... friends." 

 

Hakyeon just sighed again and got up, getting beers from the fridge as if it was his own place. He didn't say anything but it was in his eyes. His eyes spoke volumes of disappointment and Doyoon, he just couldn't stand it.

--

Doyoon tried to remember how he gotten down from Taekwoon's apartment when he could barely see two steps in front of him. The moment Hakyeon had placed the beers down, he had grabbed them and started drinking without pausing to think. He would rather be drunk stupid than see his hyungs' disappointed look. He also might or might not have cried while drinking but no one had any proof to anything so it was good. 

 

"Doyoon, what the hell?" 

Doyoon blinked, looking at his side and tried to make out who it was. "Wonwoo!" He finally exclaimed in recognition. "What are you doing here?" 

Wonwoo sighed. "This is my house, idiot. You were about to walk in our wall." 

Doyoon looked up and noticed that it was the younger's house. Even his muddled mind, his body could find Wonwoo's house at least. He smiled sheepishly at Wonwoo. "Your wall is nice." 

"You're drunk." The younger frowned. "Where were you drinking?" 

"Taek hyung's place!" He pointed to the general direction of where he came from. Or was it on the other side? He wasn't really sure. 

Wonwoo chuckled, looking at where Doyoon pointed out. "Hyung lives in the river... okay." He pursed his lips. "What do I do with you though? I can't just leave you out here." 

"Carry me home!" Doyoon giggled. "Carry me, Wonnie." 

Wonwoo flicked his forehead. "Shut up. My mom's sleeping and what do you mean by carry you? You're heavier than me."

"Sshhh, auntie's sleeping." Doyoon said as he pinched Wonwoo's lips. "Wonnie is so noisy." 

 

Wonwoo just looked at him before sighing deeply. He pulled Doyoon's fingers away and grabbed the older's wrist. Shushing Doyoon one last time, he led the way in his house, careful not to make any sounds. Grinning dopily, Doyoon was more than content to just follow and take in his surroundings. The Jeon's place hadn't changed much and this reminded him of sneaking in before to surprise Wonwoo or just to sleep next to him. Stepping in the younger's room, he realized that nothing was changed here either. His eyes fell on the corkboard and there was a sad smile on his face. Almost nothing at least. 

 

"Stay here. Don't move or make a sound. I'm going to get the air bed." Wonwoo whispered to him. 

 

Doyoon nodded, lying down when the younger left the room. The bed smelled so much like Wonwoo and his body instantly recognized it as he relaxed, almost falling asleep when he heard Wonwoo coming back. He opened an eye, not even realizing that he had closed them and watched as the younger stared back at him with an unidentifiable expression on his face. Without a word, Wonwoo set up the air bed, heading to his cabinet to pull out some pillows and blankets. 

 

"Want me to move?" Doyoon whispered softly.

Wonwoo shook his head. "You look comfortable already. It's okay." 

"Okay. I'm sorry." Doyoon answered, trying to kick his shoes off.

Wonwoo sighed, helping him as he tugged them off. "You don't really sound sorry." He put Doyoon's shoes by the door before he laid down. "Well, go to sleep." 

Doyoon rolled to the edge of the bed, watching Wonwoo. "Hey, Won." 

The younger grumbled so Doyoon knew he was listening at least. 

"I missed you. Like a whole lot." 

"Doyoon..." Wonwoo protested.

"No, just.. let me get these things off my chest. I really really miss you. I went to another school, Won and they let me be the lead even if I was just a new student. I was so so happy and excited and you know what my first thought was? I bet Wonwoo would be really happy for me!" Doyoon sniffed, quickly wiping his eyes. "Then I remembered what I did and realized that maybe you wouldn't be all that happy for me." He looked at Wonwoo. "Every time they let me be in a play, I would think of you. I want someone to say that they were happy for me but there was no one." 

 

It was quiet for a while and Doyoon was about to give up, chuckling embarrassedly at having gotten no reaction and was about to roll away when Wonwoo sat up. He watched as the younger crawled to him, wiping away his tears with a gentle smile.

 

"Congratulations on getting the lead part. I bet you did amazing. You always did want to be an actor after all." Wonwoo whispered. He patted Doyoon's head before pulling away. "Good night." 

--

Breakfast was an awkward affair because Mrs. Jeon wouldn't stop glaring at Doyoon but he knew he had deserved it. He was just glad that his food wasn't poisoned. Soon enough, Mrs. Jeon left for work but not before looking pointedly at Doyoon and slamming the door when he tried to say goodbye.

 

"Your mom hates me." Doyoon announced as he started cleaning the dishes.

Wonwoo looked up from where he was clearing the table before shrugging. "You ditched her only son, what did you expect?" 

"Right." Doyoon frowned, scrubbing harder. "Uh, thank you for last night by the way. It meant a lot to me." He meant both letting him sleep over and for what Wonwoo said last night. 

"It's nothing." Wonwoo smiled at him. "Hurry up. Hakyeon hyung wants to go fishing and we still have to drop by your place to get your clothes." 

"We?" Doyoon asked just to make sure. Wonwoo wasn't even willing to let him drive the younger home yesterday and now this? 

"Yes, we." Wonwoo answered, raising an eyebrow. "A free ride is free. Besides, it wouldn't just be us. Seungcheol would be there too of course." 

"Okay...?" 

 

Wonwoo just nodded at him, telling him to clean the sink after washing before he headed upstairs to take a shower. Doyoon felt a stupid grin spreading on his face as he finished the rest of the dishes. This felt nice, almost like they were friends and that was step one in winning Wonwoo back. 

 

"You look so adorable!" Doyoon exclaimed, hugging Wonwoo when he came down after taking a bath. The younger was was dressed in a white and blue striped shirt and white pants, sort of making him look like a sailor which was probably the intention. 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, gently pushing the older away. "I am not. Shut up." 

"Yes, you are. My adorable sweetheart." Doyoon smiled, caressing Wonwoo's cheek. 

Wonwoo frowned at him. "Stop it and don't call me that." 

 

Doyoon nodded, mood not dampening. He pulled his hand away, following the younger around as he made sure that everything was locked. They had to ride the bus to Doyoon's place and Doyoon laughed out loud when Sungyeol choked on his food, tripped on his own legs as he tried to stand up all because Wonwoo was there. Too bad his mom wasn't there. 

 

"Oh my God, I was hoping you wouldn't be here." Doyoon heard his brother groan as he stepped out of the shower. 

Doyoon looked at the kitchen and saw that Seungcheol was rummaging through their fridge already. "Wow, hello to you too, Cheol."

"Why bring him here?! No food survives when he's here!" Sungyeol cried out trying to close their fridge with no success.

"You eat as much as I do, hyung. You just never get fat.. or any meat in your body really." Seungcheol snickered as he looked at the older's arms.

"Y-yah!" Sungyeol blushed, throwing a loaf of bread at Seungcheol's head. 

 

Doyoon watched in amusement as his brother and seungcheol started throwing things at each other. Then his eyes fell on Wonwoo and he felt entranced as the younger laughed, cheering for the two. There was another weird sense of déjà vu to the time when he had a crush on Wonwoo and he could only invite the younger through Seungcheol. It was like someone threw him in a weird loophole but he would make sure this would be different. He was going to make things right. 

 

A.N: first of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in updating. I'm not abandoning this story... this week has just been really tiring with a whole bunch of exams. Secondly, thank you again for all the comments <3 they are so heartwarming. I mean it's obvious how invested you guys are in this fic and that is just soooo sweet. <3 

 

This chapter is like a rollercoaster isn't it? Hahaha twist and turns me he.

 

 What do you think about Wonwoo being nicer to Doyoon now? <3 LET ME KNOW. ^-^ 

 

Thanks for all the love and please please keep safe wherever you are okay? Love you xx