Bonus Chapter: Home

Fall For You

"Don't be stupid. Make a wish for yourself, Soonyoung." Jihoon said. "I-I'm not going anywhere so just make a wish. You'll always have me." 

 

Jihoon flushed after realizing what he just said. It was too cheesy and he didn't know where it came from. He quickly looked around for a distraction, mentally sighing in relief when he saw a cotton candy cart. 

 

"Ooh, cotton candy. I want some. Come on, hyung!" He said before grabbing Junghan and dragging him to that direction.

 

Junghan thankfully went along with him without any protests. Jihoon turned around to see the others heading inside the temple. He let go of Junghan's wrist, sitting on the stump close to the cotton candy vendor. 

 

"How many bags should we get?" Jihoon asked, looking at Junghan.

The older pursed his lips. "Well, I'm definitely sharing with Jisoo and Mingyu needs one of his own. Are you and Soonyoung getting separate bags?" 

Jihoon opened his mouth before closing it again. If it was before, he'd buy two bags for them without even thinking. "Three bags of cotton candy please." He said after a while digging into his pants for his wallet. 

Junghan smiled at him like he got the correct answer, taking two bags. "I'll hold on to Mingyu's." 

"Thank you." Jihoon told the vendor after he paid, turning to his hyung. "Should we wait out front?"

 

Junghan nodded, opening his bag as they found a spot in front of the temple. Jihoon was playing with the bag, eyes darting to the door of the temple so he wouldn't miss Soonyoung.

 

"Busan's really great. Too bad we have to leave tomorrow." Junghan sighed.

Jihoon nodded. "Jisoo hyung and Mingyu didn't even get to try out any sport." He tilted his head. "Hey, why don't we stay for one more day? Soonyoung and I don't have any plans back home."

Junghan grinned. "Really?! I think the others would love that! Let's ask them what they think when they come out."

"Mingyu might have plans with Wonwoo though." Jihoon reminded the older. "He might want to go home faster."

"He's really into Wonwoo, isn't he?" Junghan smiled. "I think he doesn't know it yet but I bet he's almost halfway in love with the guy."

Jihoon shrugged. "I wouldn't really know but yeah, he does seem happier whenever Wonaoo's mentioned."

"He just has to man up and face his feelings." The older sighed. "His fear of commitment might drive Wonwoo away."

"I actually think Wonwoo would be willing to wait." Jihoon said, remembering the way Wonwoo had looked at Mingyu at Shining Diamond. There were so many people there but his eyes would always go back to Mingyu, watching him with a fond expression.

"Just like how Soonyoung was willing to wait?" Junghan asked slowly.

 

Jihoon stiffened a bit, choosing to distract himself by eating some cotton candy. He knew that Soonyoung had a hard time dating him; he was always short tempered and add to that, he didn't really know how to be romantic. 

 

Jihoon jumped a bit when Junghan took his hand. "Hey, you're getting better at expressing your love for Soonyoung. Did you see how happy he was earlier?"

Jihoon blushed again as he remembered what he said. "Ugh, hyung! I don't even know what made me say that line. Soonyoung's the sap between the two of his, not me."

The older laughed. "That's why he's so happy when that happens."

"Soonyoung's stupid." Jihoon muttered, a smile tugging on his lips as he said it.

--

Later when they got back at their hotel, Jihoon was staring out to the sea, thinking deeply. He closed his eyes, remembering how happy Soonyoung was and his eyes fell on the flower crown on top of the drawer. It was starting to fall apart which made Jihoon sad. 

 

Soonyoung had called him beautiful and his lovely little fairy. 

 

Granted, Jihoon hated it when anyone called him little so he had to kick Soonyoung for that but he knew his boyfriend meant it fondly. Everything he did for Jihoon was laced with fond.

 

"You looked so cute with that on." Junghan said quietly, sitting down beside Jihoon. "You looked like you were thinking hard about something. What's up?"

Jihoon sighed, leaning to his hyung's side. "I want to make Soonyoung happy but I can't. I think of doing something romantic only to bail out at the last moment and become sarcastic again." He groaned. "How do you and Jisoo hyung do it?"

Junghan hummed, playing with Jihoon's hair. "Remember what Mingyu said? Each couple's different."

"That's beside the point, hyung." Jihoon sighed again. "Just please give me tips?"

"Well if you insist." Junghan pursed his lips, thinking about it. "We don't really do something. It just happens. We're naturally affectionate so it makes sense to be even more affectionate to our special someone."

"That's not a tip, hyung." Jihoon complained.

"What do you want me to say, Jihoon?" Junghan chuckled. "Hm, let's see. You could try being more agreeable. I know Soonyoung does it to get a rise out of you but you always have opposing opinions. Just... go along with what he wants and see how it goes from there."

Jihoon nodded. What his hyung said did make sense. "What else?"

"You can try not hitting him...? Jisoo and Mingyu find it adorable but I am worried about Soonyoung's safety." 

"I don't hit him hard enough to actually hurt him, you know." Jihoon pouted.

Junghan chuckled, poking Jihoon's cheek. "Try acting more cute too. You're naturally cute but you try to hide it so hard."

Jihoon whined. "But Soonyoung stares at me when I act cute!" Jihoon didn't need to add how flustered and flattered he would feel when that happened since Junghan could see through him anyway. 

Junghan grinned at him. "That's what boyfriends are for. I'd be worried if Jisoo wasn't staring at me a lot."

"You're just narcissistic, hyung." The younger said, making a face. 

 

The older just laughed before getting up, giving Jihoon a light squeeze. Jihoon laid down, thinking about what his hyung had said. It didn't seem to hard. Don't argue, don't hit him and be cute. He could do that. But of course, he wouldn't do that in front of everyone else so he had to get Soonyoung alone. 

 

He felt around the bed for his phone and quickly dialling the number he was most familiar with. "Hey, umma. Is the house free tomorrow? I,uh, want to bring Soonyoung home."

--

Lee Jihoon was known for sleeping in late and attacking anyone who would even dare try to wake him up earlier than he had to. Which was why there was a lot to be said when Jihoon woke up at 6 in the morning.

 

"J-jihoon? What? Are you sleep walking?" Junghan asked sleepily, eyes not really focusing on the younger.

Jihoon chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm not. I'm taking Soonyoung to see my mom."

"Oh. What time will you be back?" Junghan said, more awake this time. 

"I'm not sure. I'll just text you when we're heading back, okay?" 

Junghan nodded. "Okay, good night, Jihoon."

 

Jihoon chuckled, pulling the blanket to cover Junghan properly as he tiptoed out of the room. He pulled out the spare key for the others' room, quietly slipping in as he made his way to Soonyoung's bed. He smiled as his boyfriend tossed and turned while he slept. It was one of the reasons Jihoon hated sharing a bed with him but he had to admit it was pretty endearing when he wasn't getting kicked. 

 

"Soonyoung, wake up." Jihoon whispered as he shook the other, looking around to check if Jisoo and Mingyu were waking up.

Soonyoung blinked repeatedly, looking at Jihoon like he was just a dream. "What the? Babe, are you sleepwalking? And sleep talking too."

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "I don't think I'm that talented to open a locked door when I'm sleepwalking. Get up."

"Why?" Soonyoung asked as he rubbed his eyes. "Are we going somewhere?"

"Yeah, we're going to see my mom."

 

Jihoon had to laugh at the way his boyfriend shot up before running towards that bathroom. Soonyoung nearly bumped into the door, making Jihoon roll his eyes as he got some clothes for the other. 

 

"Thanks, Jihoon." Soonyoung whispered when he saw the clothes on the bed. 

Jihoon nodded, looking away as the other changed. "You took a bath pretty fast."

"I can't wait to see your mom. I'm done; you can look now." Soonyoung chuckled, rubbing his hair with the towel. "You're so cute. You do know you can look at me right?"

Jihoon opened his mouth to argue, remembering what Junghan had said so he just settled for a nod. "Let's go."

 

The two of them were quiet during the bus ride with Jihoon trying his best not to fall asleep. Soonyoung chuckled, nodding to his shoulder. Jihoon didn't want to give in but again thinking about the three tips, he leaned against his boyfriend.

 

"You know our stop, right?" Jihoon asked just to make sure.

Soonyoung nodded. "I think? Don't worry about it and sleep."

"Okay, fine." Jihoon prayed that his boyfriend really did remember; he didn't feel like walking back.

"What? No threats?" The other asked, eyebrows raising.

Jihoon flushed, closing his eyes. "Good night, Soonyoungie." He said cutely, mentally screaming at how weird he sounded to his own ears.

 

Apparently, Jihoon should have threatened Soonyoung because now here they were, two stops away from where they were supposed to be. His boyfriend was smiling at him sheepishly and Jihoon had to wonder if he didn't do it on purpose. He scoffed at the thought; Soonyoung wouldn't be that dumb to make him mad so early in the morning.

 

"Uh, Jihoon?" Soonyoung asked when he wouldn't stop pacing.

"You said you knew where we were supposed to go down." Jihoon hissed. He just wanted to take his boyfriend home. His house wasn't even five minutes away from the bus stop. 

"I fell asleep too. I'm sorry, babe." Soonyoung said with that infuriating grin of his.

 

Jihoon raised his hand to whack his boyfriend but he stopped himself. What Soonyoung did wasn't totally his fault. Jihoon was the one to wake him up early and then fall asleep on the bus even when he was the one more familiar with the place. 

 

"It's fine. Let's just start walking." Jihoon mumbled, shoving his hand back to his pockets. He sighed before starting to head back to his house.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Soonyoung asked as they were walking. "Are you mad?"

"I'm not." Jihoon answered. He was getting more irritated as they walked so keeping his answered short would stop his temper from showing. 

 

Soonyoung nodded but he didn't look totally convinced. The rest of the walk was covered with tension and Jihoon didn't get why. He wasn't mad at Soonyoung so what was happening? He was deep in his thoughts that he nearly passed his house if Soonyoung didn't hold him back. 

 

"This is your house." Soonyoung said as he held Jihoon's wrist.

Jihoon nodded. "Yeah, sorry. I was thinking. Let's go. I told my mom we'd be here by now."

"Jihoon, is..." Soonyoung chewed on his lip before shaking his head. "It's nothing." 

"Okay...?" Jihoon said slowly, staring at his boyfriend before opening the door to his house. "Umma,we're here!" He called out.

 

Jihoon couldn't help but grin when he saw his mom running towards them. She hugged him tightly, asking him if he was eating properly and how school was. Jihoon felt a little bit teary, knowing he didn't call back home as much as he should. He hugged her back just as tight, chuckling nervously when she started crying.

 

"My baby." Mrs. Lee said as she pulled back. She wiped her tears quickly as she turned to Soonyoung. "And of course, it's great to see you again, Soonyoung! You became even more handsome than the last time I saw you!"

Soonyoung chuckled, giving Jihoon's mom a hug too. "And you look more beautiful, Mrs. Lee! You could pass as Jihoon's sister!"

"Oh, you're so sweet, Soonyoung ah." Jihoon's mom grinned.

 

Jihoon rolled his eyes and headed to the kitchen. He gasped as he saw how much food his mom prepared. It looked like there was a small feast happening; how many people was his mom expecting?!

 

"Umma, I said I was bringing Soonyoung home, not Soonyoung and Mingyu!" He groaned. "Can we even finish this?"

Mrs. Lee nodded, pushing Jihoon and Soonyoung to the table. "You two can use a few more inches so eat until you're full! Eating a lot must be the reason why your friend Mingyu is as tall as a pole."

"Wow." Soonyoung's eyes widened as he looked at the food. "Mingyu would be in cloud nine if he was here."

" He already ate a lot yesterday. He worries me sometimes." Jihoon sighed, handing Soonyoung his chopsticks. He turned to his mom. "Aren't you going to eat, umma?"

Mrs. Lee shook her head. "I made all these for the two of you so eat up, baby."

"But, Mrs. Lee, it would be rude to eat if the hostess isn't eating as well." Soonyoung said, pouting a bit.

"You're so cute! Jihoon, darling, you should try being cute like Soonyoung!" She said as she pinched Soonyoung's cheek. "Call me umma, dear. That's where you guys will end up in, anyway."

"Umma!" Jihoon exclaimed, face palming. His mom already had his and Soonyoung's wedding planned out but Soonyoung didn't need to know that. "Please forget what she said." He said, turning to his boyfriend. 

Soonyoung nodded but there was a slight frown on his lips. "Yeah, okay." Jihoon was about to ask him what was wrong when his boyfriend flashed his mom a huge smile. "I'll do my best to eat all of this, Mrs. Lee!"

--

Jihoon sighed as Soonyoung groaned again, patting his boyfriend's hand. Much like he promised, Soonyoung had tried to eat everything his mom had prepared only to end up having a stomachache. He had already thrown up twice and Jihoon would have lectured him about his stupidity if he didn't feel bad for his boyfriend.

 

"I'm dying, Jihoon." Soonyoung groaned.

Jihoon sighed. "I don't think so."

"Yes, I am." Soonyoung wailed. "At least I'm gonna die while we're together. It would be very rude to break up with someone that's dying." 

Break up, what? Jihoon raised an eyebrow. "What? Who's breaking up?"

"We are." Soonyoung raised his head, a frown marring his features. 

Jihoon's heart clenched as he pulled back. "You're breaking up with me...?" Even though he said it as a question, his voice was already sad because why shouldn't Soonyoung break up with him?

"What?! No! I meant you! You brought me here to break up with me!" Soonyoung exclaimed.

"What?" Jihoon answered. "What the heck are you talking about?"

"You brought me here to break up with me, didn't you? That's why you've been acting so strange! You didn't even want me to call Mrs. Lee umma!" Soonyoung huffed. "And all this time you keep saying I'll be the one to break up with you but in reality, it'll be you." He looked down at his hands. "I didn't think you'd break my heart, Jihoonie."

 

No. This was not okay. Soonyoung was Jihoon's sunshine and energy drink rolled into one. He was the reason Jihoon was happy and not killing everyone that annoyed him.He wasn't allowed to look this down especially for something that wasn't even real. 

 

Jihoon took both of Soonyoung's hands and placed them on either sides of his face. "You're so stupid; why am I even dating you?" Jihoon sighed, chuckling at his boyfriend's offended face. "Why the heck would I bring you home if I was going to break up with you? What kind of sense is that?" He nuzzled against Soonyoung's hand. 

"Oh." Soonyoung mumbled then he tilted his head. "Then why were you acting strange? You didn't even get mad when we missed the stop." He pouted. "You're not yourself today. Did I do something wrong?"

Jihoon shook his head slightly. "I'm just... trying to be a better boyfriend."

"What do you mean?" 

"I always get mad at you then hit you. Good boyfriends don't do that." 

Soonyoung frowned. "Where did you get that idea?"

"You may be my first boyfriend, Soonyoung, but I'm not stupid." Jihoon huffed.

"You must be if you think I care about those things."

"Yah!" Jihoon hit his boyfriend's shoulder. "Did you just call me stupid?!"

"Yes because you are." Soonyoung grinned. "I knew you were short tempered and violent when I chose to date you. Of course I don't want you to change that."

"You're lying." Jihoon rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't like it if I don't get mad or don't hit you anymore?"

"No, I won't." Soonyoung said seriously. "That would be weird. I'd keep thinking that I did something wrong because that's how you are when you're actually mad. You just keep quiet." He pressed a kiss at Jihoon's forehead. "So just keep hitting me, okay?"

Jihoon nodded, chuckling a bit. "You bet I will." He scoffed. "Where did you even get the idea that I was breaking up with you? So stupid really."

"Then why didn't you want me to call Mrs. Lee umma ?"

"Because it was embarrassing!"

"Why is it embarrassing?" Soonyoung pouted again. "Do you not want to marry me?"

"Oh my God, Soonyoung!" Jihoon exclaimed, face heating up. They were talking about marriage! 

"Jihoon, I'm done playing around. I know I dated a lot of people when I was in high school but I stopped being a player when I dated you. I don't even look at anyone else anymore. Jihoon, you are my present and my future, just you." Soonyoung said, looking straight at Jihoon's eyes. 

 

Jihoon wanted to say something, anything at all but he doubted any word could describe this feeling inside his chest. Since words wouldn't do, he had to rely on actions so he surged forward, kissing Soonyoung with as much love as he was feeling, hoping the other would understand it even without the words. He felt Soonyoung smiling against his lips as he pulled Jihoon even closer so he was sitting on the other's lap. 

 

Of course Soonyoung would understand; he always did. 

 

Jihoon wanted nothing more but to continue kissing his boyfriend but the sound of the camera made him jump away. He glanced at the door to see his mother jumping up and down in joy as she stared at her phone. His mother just saw him making out with his boyfriend; Jihoon groaned in embarrassment, hiding his face in Soonyoung's chest while the other laughed. 

 

"This is not funny, Soonyoung!" Jihoon whined.

Soonyoung kept on laughing. "It actually is, babe."

Jihoon gave up on making his boyfriend see logic and turned to his mom. "Umma, why are you even watching us?!"

"Because I was about to give Soonyoung his ginger ale but I think he's all good now." Mrs. Lee replied. "You guys look so good together! I'm going to show your father this picture when he gets home!"

"Umma, don't. Please. Appa might go down to Seoul to hunt Soonyoung down." Jihoon replied flatly. 

His mother sighed, ignoring what he just said. "I knew Soonyoung would be your first and last! This is so romantic!"

Soonyoung grinned at her. "I guess I can formally call you umma now. I am engaged to your son now after all!" Jihoon's mom squealed before running off, screaming something about planning already. 

Jihoon whacked his arm. "What the hell do you mean by engaged?!" He raised up his hands. "Do you see a ring on me?"

"What? But I already gave my speech for when I propose to you!" Soonyoung whined. 

Jihoon rolled his eyes. "You're you. You'll find something else. Appa will kill you if I don't have a ring." 

Soonyoung pouted before nodding. "I'll find you the shiniest ring ever!" He pulled Jihoon closer to him. 

"I don't need a fancy ring,just a simple one. What matters is you're the one giving it to me." Jihoon said, nuzzling his boyfriend's chest. 

"You are so . . ." Soonyoung sighed happily, kissing the top of Jihoon's head. "Something. I don't even know what you are but you're mine. Got that?"

"Yeah, yeah." Jihoon said, smiling dopily. "But seriously, who the hell brings their boyfriend to his house to break up with him?"

 

A.N: weeell here's SoonHoon for you!

 

I wanted to post this before I start on the next chapter so I can focus on my Meanie feels. It will be very very meanie centric and i just akdhksis im squealing at the things im thinking hahaha

 

Thanks again to all of you! <3 

 

Love you guys x