Bonus Chapter: Sleepover

Fall For You

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

What time does your class end? 

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

At home already. I'm just packing.

Why? 

 

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

I'll pick you up ;) 

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

Alright. See you in a bit x 

 

Hansol was the one to open the door for Mingyu, pointing to Wonwoo's open door. Mingyu could see the uneasiness in Hansol's eyes so he reached out to ruffle the younger's hair. Hansol made a face at him but there was a slight smile on his lips. Eventually, the two of them headed to Wonwoo's room. 

 

"Oh, hey." Wonwoo smiled at them. "I'm almost done packing." 

"You're just going to spend one night at hyung's place and two days at Changwon which is your hometown by the way, how many clothes are you planning to bring?" Hansol asked, eyeing the pile of clothes in confusion.

Mingyu nodded, pushing some clothes out of the way to sit on the bed. "You look like you're moving to the States or something. Are you always this big of a traveller?" 

Wonwoo threw some clothes at the two of them. "Shut up. It's not too much."

" Yes it is." Mingyu and Hansol chorused.

" Fine. Then why don't you two pack for me?" Wonwoo huffed, crossing his arms. 

Hansol looked at Mingyu, shrugging. "I don't mind." 

Mingyu nodded. "Yeah, Hansol and I will handle this. Can you make us snacks instead?" 

 

Wonwoo stared at the two of them, clearly not expecting that kind of response. He threw a pillow at each of their heads before heading off. Mingyu exchanged looks with Hansol before the two of them burst into laughter. They emptied out the poor bag that Wonwoo was stuffing, trying to pick clothes he would actually need. 

 

"So, you okay with hyung going on this trip with the demon ex?" Hansol asked as they folded the clothes.

Mingyu frowned, throwing another one of Wonwoo's sweaters back into bed. "You'd think this guy is going on a ski trip with the sweaters he's packing. To answer your question, I'm not. I sort of forgot they went to the same school but what can I do? Seungcheol hyung's there so I'll trust him to guard Wonwoo."

Hansol clicked his teeth. "I can't believe demon ex used to be best friends with Cheol hyung. They're weird." He pointed at a shirt. "Hand me that."

Mingyu handed him the shirt as he nodded. "It makes sense though. Five years is a long time so Cheol hyung was bound to become close to Wonwoo."

"Too close. I know you know hyung had a crush on my brother." Hansol pointed out. "You're okay with that too? I mean demon ex could do something then Cheol hyung would protect him then confess to Wonwoo hyung." 

 

Mingyu paused, frowning as he realized that Hansol did have a point. If Seungcheol did that, what would he do? He wasn't even sure if he would find out if that happened. Would Wonwoo tell him? He guessed that would depend on what Wonwoo would say to Seungcheol. 

 

"I don't know what to do if that happens." Mingyu admitted. "If you were me, would you not allow Wonwoo to go then?"

Hansol pursed his lips as he shook his head. "Don't want to be that kind of guy." 

"See? Wonwoo looked so happy when Seungcheol hyung told him about that get together so there's really no way to say no." Mingyu explained. "I trust Wonwoo anyway." 

 

Hansol just looked at him, not saying anything else. They continued packing up the things that Wonwoo had laid out, removing all the unnecessary things. Wonwoo called for them just as they were finishing. As Mingyu started to get up, Hansol stopped him, putting a hand on his forearm. 

 

"I like you for Wonwoo hyung. Please don't let Doyoon take him back." Hansol said. 

Mingyu fish mouthed at the sudden words. "Uh..." he nodded. "Thank you. I won't." 

 

Hansol nodded, letting Mingyu go before running out of the room. Mingyu smiled widely as he realized that Hansol had really accepted him as Wonwoo's boyfriend and was even rooting for him. With a happy hum, he headed to the kitchen to see what his boyfriend made.

--

"Hansol was avoiding looking at you before we left. Did anything happen?" Wonwoo asked as they were walking to Mingyu's place. 

Mingyu grinned, adjusting the backpack and laced their hands together. "Hmm, nothing much. He just... hmmm.. approved of me finally."

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. "Hansol approved of you a long time ago but I'll bite. What do you mean?"

"He did?" Mingyu gasped out. "Huh, that punk." He shook his head in amusement. "He just said he likes me for you." 

Wonwoo laughed, kissing Mingyu's cheek. "Aww, that was cute! I wish I was there to see it." 

"Hansol looked embarrassed just as he was getting his sandwiches. I wanted to buy you know, I might get punched again." 

"Nah, I won't let that happen." 

 

Mingyu grinned, mood lifting to the heavens today. He covered Wonwoo's eyes as they walked on his floor, wary of Doyoon suddenly coming out. Mingyu was worried that Wonwoo might find it too much but the older just giggled as he placed his hands on top of Mingyu's. 

 

"Hold on. Let me just unlock the door." Mingyu said, laughing when Wonwoo just kept giggling. 

"Okay, fine." Wonwoo replied, leaning into the younger's shoulder. "This way my eyes are still covered." 

 

Mingyu kissed the top of Wonwoo's head, quickly opening his door. He gently pushed Wonwoo inside, the older smiling beautifully as he removed his shoes and made his way to the couch. Mingyu shot him a smile as he headed to the bedroom first, stashing Wonwoo's bag there for the time. When Mingyu came back, Wonwoo was lounging on the couch, look of amusement still in place. 

 

"Hey, handsome." Wonwoo said, opening his arms. "Come here." 

Mingyu grinned, settling on the couch as well, crawling into Wonwoo's arms. "Hi, beautiful." 

"You're so adorable." Wonwoo leaned up, kissing Mingyu gently. "Who knew you could be so cute?"

"I'd like to call it being careful." Mingyu replied against Wonwoo's lips. He leaned closer, moving his lips against the older's. "Can't have you getting whisked away." He mumbled as he pulled away. 

"Still cute." Wonwoo grinned, pecking the tip of Mingyu's nose. "Now, why don't we see if you really are good at Mario Kart or you just cheated on Soonyoung." 

 

Mingyu laughed, pinching Wonwoo's cheeks as he nodded. He pulled the older up, getting the game set up afterwards. The two of them spent quite a while playing Mario Kart, Wonwoo boasting whenever he won and then complaining that Mingyu just got lucky whenever the younger won. Mingyu shoved the older playfully every time the round ended and Wonwoo would shove back. They looked just like a bunch of kids. 

 

They got tired of shouting insults at each other and at pressing the buttons so hard that Mingyu was sure he needed new controllers afterwards. In the end, they just decided to watch a movie. This time they popped in The Avengers which started a discussion about Marvel and DC. As the night got deeper, they were basically arguing which comic series was better. Mingyu was contented to let Wonwoo talk about how Thor was the best brother ever and that Loki was just a misunderstood individual since it meant that Wonwoo's eyes would sparkle with excitement and he was nearly bouncing with energy. 

 

"Stop being so cute." Mingyu admonished, pinching Wonwoo's nose. "Bad for my heart."

"That hurt!" Wonwoo whined, rubbing his nose. "You idiot, you can't just pinch people because they're cute!" 

The younger laughed. "I can and I did." 

"Meanie!" Wonwoo punched his arm. "But for real, that hurt. I probably look like Rudolph now."

Mingyu grinned, nodding much to the older's dismay. "You actually do. You're my cute Rudolph now."

"I hate you." Wonwoo said with a pout, covering his nose.

"You don't. You just said so the other day." Mingyu smirked. 

"Ugh, I change my mind." 

Mingyu chuckled. "Fine, I'm sorry, my baby Rudolph." He hugged Wonwoo even when the older was whining even louder. "Accept your cuteness. Jihoon hyung gave up on changing Soonyoung hyung's opinion so you should too." 

"I think being called fairy is so much better than being called Rudolph." Wonwoo countered.

"Depends on who you're asking." Mingyu insisted. "I like Rudolph more. He represents all good stuff like Christmas spirit and whatnot." 

"But fairies are nature's helpers and make everything beautiful." Wonwoo argued. 

Mingyu sighed, placing both of his hands on either sides of Wonwoo's face. "I think you're beautiful. Very beautiful. You don't need to do anything; you just naturally make things better." 

 

Wonwoo blushed a deep scarlet, nodding dazedly as he moved closer to Mingyu. The younger smiled gently, tipping Wonwoo's head back to kiss the older. The heat, desire and comfort that Mingyu felt whenever their lips touched didn't seem to lessen but increase the more they kissed. Kissing Wonwoo was definitely one of the best things in life. 

 

"Y-you make me feel so good." Wonwoo panted out as they pulled away. 

Mingyu chuckled breathlessly. "It's mutual I assure you." He caressed Wonwoo's thigh. "I think I'm getting addicted to kissing you." 

"I won't complain if you are." Wonwoo grinned, kissing Mingyu's jaw line. 

Mingyu hummed, tilting his head to the side. "Of course you're not." He grabbed Wonwoo's hand, giving it a light squeeze. "I'll miss you." 

Wonwoo froze, body stilling on top of Mingyu's. "Really?" He whispered, voice dropping lower, sending shivers through the younger's body. He slowly lowered himself on the younger, bodies fitting perfectly against each other. "How much will you miss me?" 

Mingyu groaned, arms wrapping around Wonwoo's waist. "V-very much." His grip tightened when the older started nipping his neck. "Baby..." 

"I'll miss you too." Wonwoo breathed against his skin. "Very." A bite at his neck. "Very." Another one by his Adam's apple. "Very." Another by the hollow of his throat. "Much." A much longer by his collarbone. 

 

Mingyu growled low in his throat, picking up Wonwoo quickly before making his way to the bedroom. Wonwoo smirked triumphantly, a pleased sound coming from him-almost like a mewl. Mingyu threw the older to the bed, quickly following him. Doyoon might have Wonwoo for the weekend, which he really didn't want to think about right now, but he had this night to be with Wonwoo as much as he can. He would show just how much he felt for Wonwoo.

--

Wonwoo drew random shapes on Mingyu's bare chest while the younger hummed, enjoying the feeling of the older's fingers on his skin rather than trying to guess what it was. Mingyu felt too content to move right now. He glanced down at Wonwoo, admiring the marks he had made all over the other's skin with an intense feeling of pride. And maybe some desire too. He wanted to take Wonwoo again. 

 

"I really will miss you though." Wonwoo whispered. 

Mingyu threaded his fingers through his boyfriend's hair. "I will too." He gently tugged on Wonwoo's hair, vividly remembering how much the older liked it. "It's just two days though and you'll be back here on Monday. With me."

"With you. I like the promise of that." Wonwoo smiled down at Mingyu. "You sure Jonghyun hyung wouldn't mind that you're absent tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Jihoon or Junghan hyung would probably take my place. It'll most likely be Junghan hyung though. Jihoon hyung doesn't have that patience for it." 

"Soonyoung doesn't like people flirting with Jihoon either." Wonwoo pointed out. He let out a small yawn, curling up against Mingyu's chest. 

"Sleepy already?" Mingyu asked, tracing the curve of Wonwoo's spine. 

Wonwoo shook his head stubbornly. "I don't want to sleep tonight." He admitted. "I want to be so tired that I'll just sleep during the trip."

Mingyu sighed. "You don't like the idea of heading to Changwon with Doyoon, do you?"

"Of course not. Would you want to be with your ex for an extended period of time?" 

"Hey, you were the one who suggested it." Mingyu reminded him. 

"Like I said, I just want him and Cheol to be friends again. You should have seen how they were before. They looked out for each other through and through. They were partners in crime too. They were really like brothers, even better than how Hansol and I are." Wonwoo explained, perching his chin on the middle of Mingyu's chest. 

The younger sighed again, gently flicking Wonwoo's forehead. "You're too nice that you're at the point of stupidity. "

"Is that... is that an insult or a compliment?" Wonwoo asked, brows furrowing. "I feel mildly offended but flattered at the same time." 

"It's my description of you. You should put that in the yearbook: Jeon Wonwoo, nice to the point of stupidity." Mingyu quoted in an announcer voice.

Wonwoo chuckled. "Maybe I will. I see nothing wrong with being nice." He shrugged. 

"Of course you don't." Mingyu smiled at him indulgently. "Anyway, can I ask you something?" 

"What is it?" 

"Why did you ask for my permission if you can go? You do know you're older than I am, right?" 

Wonwoo frowned. "Doyoon said I had to before. He said that boyfriends usually ask permission from each other before going somewhere. Truth or lie?"

"Lie definitely. Like Soonyoung hyung said, as long as you inform me, I'll be okay with it." Mingyu answered. "I'm not going to be controlling of you. I promise." 

"I know that. Thank you." Wonwoo grinned at him. "Maybe you really know more about dating than I do."

"Oh please. The stuff I know I most probably picked it up from the hyungs." Mingyu scoffed. 

"Let's learn together then." Wonwoo said simply. 

Mingyu grinned as he nodded. "Yeah, let's do that." 

 

Wonwoo kissed his collarbone before launching into a tale about Hakyeon, the one who organized the get together. Mingyu mostly listened, not really knowing who the guy was. It was obvious that Wonwoo really missed him along with his friends and that he really looked up to them especially Taekwoon hyung. Mingyu watched as Wonwoo became more and more excited and he knew that he was right to let the older go to Changwon. That smile was more than worth it. 

--

"The next time I go back to Changwon, you should come with me."

"Yeah? I'd like that."

"Mhm, I bet my mom would love you."

"All the moms love me." 

--

"I can't wait to see Taekwoon hyung! I'll ask him to teach me some football moves." 

".. How good looking is this Taekwoon hyung?" 

"Very! He doesn't smile often but when he does, all of the girls faint!" 

"... You could sound less enthusiastic about it, you know." 

"Huh? Why?"

"... Nothing. You're not allowed to spend anytime alone with him though."

"I doubt Hakyeon hyung would allow that. He likes clinging to Taekwoon hyung just to annoy him."

"Remind me to thank this Hakyeon hyung someday." 

"Huh?"

--

"What are you going to do this weekend?" 

"Sleep. Eat. Work. Normal."

"And text me. That should be part of your normal routine too."

"And text you. And call you. And think of you. And miss you every single minute of the day." 

"Oh my God, you cheese."

" I might be cheese but you're still Rudolph."

--

Somewhere between singing Rudolph, The Red Nose Reindeer and having a surprisingly painful pillow fight, the two of them fell asleep. Mingyu felt disoriented when Wonwoo's alarm went off. He looked at the time and guessed that they probably only got two hours of sleep. Wonwoo was still dead to the world on the other side of the bed, all the blankets balled up by his feet. 

 

"Wonwoo, wake up." Mingyu said as he shook the older. "Come on, you blanket hogger. Get up." 

Wonwoo groaned, the deep sound making Mingyu's cheeks heat up. "Don't wanna. Too early." His deep voice rumbled. 

Mingyu sighed, shaking him again. "Don't seduce me with your voice and get up. Seungcheol hyung is gonna arrive soon." 

The older chuckled, pulling Mingyu down, arms wrapping around the younger. "Wasn't seducing you on purpose but I'm flexible." 

"Yes I know." Mingyu reminded him. "You really do need to get up though." 

"Can I have a kiss first?" Wonwoo asked with a slight smirk. 

"I'm pretty sure we won't be contented with just one kiss so no." Mingyu said, tapping Wonwoo's cheek. "Go shower and I'll make something."

 

Wonwoo's smirk dropped a bit before he shrugged, getting up in one quick motion, grabbing Mingyu's face in the next as he crashed their lips together. Before Mingyu could respond though, Wonwoo had already pulled away, smirk back in place. The younger threw a pillow at his retreating back before heading to the kitchen. 

 

"You're packing me food too?" Wonwoo asked as he walked in the kitchen a few minutes later, eyeing the sandwiches. 

"You need to eat more." Mingyu shrugged. He pointed at the plate across him. "I just cooked fried chicken so I hope you're okay with that." 

"As long as you made it." Wonwoo assured him. He took the seat across Mingyu and began eating. 

"Who's the cheese this morning?" Mingyu chuckled, cheeks heating up when Wonwoo just smiled at him. 

 

The two of them ate their breakfast in relative silence, content to just enjoy the other's presence. Wonwoo insisted on washing the dishes no matter how much Mingyu protested so the younger decided to double check on his boyfriend's things, chuckling when he remembered how many sweaters he and Hansol had to remove. Mingyu had just closed Wonwoo's bag when something caught his eye. On the off chance it was cold there, he reasoned with himself as he grabbed the item. 

 

"Mingyu, Cheol is here." Wonwoo said as he came in the room.

Mingyu nodded. "You're all set. Let's go." 

 

Wonwoo smiled at him, giving him a sweet kiss before leading the way out of the room. Mingyu opened his door and saw Seungcheol and Doyoon having a glare fest which made Wonwoo sigh. Doyoon immediately grinned when he saw Wonwoo and bounded over, greeting him cutely. Mingyu rolled his eyes, pulling Wonwoo to his side before making their way to the parking lot. Seungcheol called shot gun, much to everyone's surprise but the way he looked at them dared anyone to comment. Wonwoo just grinned at him. 

 

"Right. We're off. See you, Gyu." Doyoon said, opening the back door for Wonwoo. "In you go, sweetheart." 

"I swear this bastard just wants to get punched." Seungcheol commented as he passed by Mingyu and Wonwoo. "Later, kid." With that, he climbed to the passenger seat, making a face at Doyoon.

"I'm taller than you." Mingyu said, sticking out his tongue. He pouted when Wonwoo just laughed at him. "You're mean." 

"Sticking your tongue out and pouting are really good ways to prove you're not a kid." Wonwoo chuckled. "See you Monday then." 

"Monday." Mingyu repeated. He handed Wonwoo's bag over to him, blushing when Wonwoo raised an eyebrow at the jacket on top. "Uh, in case it's cold there. Hansol and I removed your sweaters so you know. Jacket." 

Wonwoo took the jacket, eyes fixed on the character stitched onto the back. "And this jacket just happened to have your last name on it?" He asked, fingers tracing the 'Kim' on the jacket. 

"Y-yeah?" Mingyu answered, feeling very shy all of a sudden. He tugged on the jacket. "You don't have to bring it if you don't want. I have other jackets you can wear." 

Wonwoo smirked, pulling Mingyu closer. "No way. I'm keeping this jacket." He leaned up, giving Mingyu a quick peck. "I love it." To prove his point, he quickly put on the jacket, smiling proudly at the younger. 

"It suits you." Mingyu commented, looking at Wonwoo from head to toe. He was feeling immensely proud at the fact that his boyfriend was wearing the jacket with his name on it. 

 

Wonwoo smiled shyly at the compliment, hugging Mingyu for a while. He only pulled back when Doyoon started coughing behind him. Mingyu made a face at the older which Doyoon just returned with an innocent smile. Wonwoo climbed onto the back, leaning his head out the window. 

 

"Monday." Wonwoo reminded him.

Mingyu smiled, kissing Wonwoo's cheek. "Monday." 

"Laters, baby." 

"Laters, baby." 

 

A.N: hihihi so here's a quick bonus chapter for you guys! xx 

.I was feeling inspired at the province so yes. Haha 

 

Hope you like this. Love you all xx