Bonus Chapter: Marry Me?

Fall For You

"Waah, I'm so tired."Soonyoung groaned as he walked into their shared apartment, immediately heading to the couch to flop down on it. 

jihoon chuckled, shutting the door after him. "You sound like every rich chaebol after experiencing public commute for the first time."

"This isn't my first time though. I'm not that spoiled." Soonyoung whined. 

Jihoon hummed. "Aren't you proud of that? Remember that I taught you how to ride the bus."He snickered at the memory. "Seriously, what kind of a college student didn't know how to ride a bus."

"I'm pretty sure Seungyeon noona still doesn't know how to." Soonyoung retorted. He raised his head, frowning a bit. "Why are you there though? You're so far."

Jihoon scoffed, eyebrows raising. "I'm just on the other couch. You took up the whole couch with your fat ."

"My is not fat."Soonyoung pouted. "Fairy, come here." He said, sitting up, opening his arms. "I'm tired and I want to hug you."

"Spoiled brat." Jihoon teased, getting off the couch before going into Soonyoung's arms. He sighed happily as he settled on the older's lap, pressing a gentle kiss on Soonyoung's neck. "Are you really that tired though? I told you we should have just taken a cab and headed home."

Soonyoung chuckled, hugging Jihoon tighter. "Nah, I'm just whining. It was nice to have those kinds of dates from time to time too. You look so happy and comfortable while we were out eating street foods."

"I told you they were really good!"Jihoon smiled. "I appreciate the effort though. Sorry I almost lost you in the crowd in the market earlier."

"Yeah, that part I didn't want to repeat." Soonyoung frowned. "I think we should just wear handcuffs so I wouldn't lose you."

"."

"Oh my God, Lee Jihoon!" Soonyoung groaned, blushing wildly. 

"For a badass dancer, you act like a blushing a lot." Jihoon commented, pinching Soonyoung's cheek. 

"For an innocent fairy, you speak too dirty." Soonyoung retorted. 

Jihoon laughed, shrugging. "I'm a Busan man after all."

"Right." 

 

Jihoon smiled, nuzzling Soonyoung's shoulder. The glimmer of the ring he had given Soonyoung earlier caught Jihoon's gaze, making him smile even more. He had no idea what Jisoo had planned for the day and Jihoon was just going to hand it to Soonyoung over dinner actually but things worked out even better than he had expected. Soonyoung seemed to really love the ring, taking lots of pictures of it, sending the shots to both their parents and Seungyeon. Jihoon's mom had called him earlier, sounding more excited than Soonyoung was when he received it. Jihoon had to assure his mom a couple of times that no, they weren't engaged and yes, Jihoon did buy the ring himself. Jihoon would have kicked his boyfriend for that smug look on his face if Soonyoung didn't look insanely good with that smirk on his face. 

 

As if reading Jihoon's mind, Soonyoung reached for his hand, bringing it to his lips to press a kiss on the ring on Jihoon's finger. "I really, really, really love this, baby. You have no idea." Soonyoung whispered, keeping the hand pressed against his lips. 

Jihoon blushed, biting his lower lip as he nodded. 

"Then soon enough, these rings will become engagement rings." Soonyoung said with a grin. 

"Mom actually thought that they were that. I had to explain that it wasn't." Jihoon recounted. 

Soonyoung grinned. "I'm glad that your mom likes me a lot." 

"That's a bit of an understatement. Mom wanted to marry off the moment she met you." 

"Meanwhile, Seungyeon noona wanted to get me away from you when she met you." Soonyoung frowned. "She said that I'd ruin your innocence." He looked at Jihoon. "If only she knew the real you..."

Jihoon laughed. "You can't prove anything." He sighed happily. "I only show my naughty side with you anyway." 

"I am your boyfriend, fairy.It's my privilege." Soonyoung said, caressing Jihoon's sides. "I think it's time to call it a night. You look pretty tired as well." 

"A little sleepy but I'm not that tired." Jihoon assured him. "Stay here. I'll get a bath ready for you." 

"You're being very sweet today." Soonyoung commented as Jihoon got off his lap. "I don't know whether to be scared or appreciative." 

"Don't get used to it, idiot." Jihoon huffed, heading to the bathroom. 

 

Soonyoung's laughter rang in their place as Jihoon started the bath. The smaller lad sang to himself as he brought Soonyoung's change of clothes as well. Every time Jihoon would catch sight or even just the glimmer of the ring, a huge smile would make its way to his face. He stopped trying to hide it since Soonyoung was still zoning out in the living room, too dazed to about it.

 

Once the bath was ready, Jihoon went back to the living room, rolling his eyes when he saw that Soonyoung had already fallen asleep. It took quite a while to wake the older up and even then, he barely managed to walk to the bathroom. 

 

Jihoon tried to contain his laughter when Soonyoung started removing his clothes while having his eyes barely open. Jumping on the counter, Jihoon tugged on Soonyoung's shirt, pulling it off himself. He had to let out a squeak when Soonyoung's head suddenly lolled forward, ending in the junction of his shoulder. 

 

"Youngie?" Jihoon whispered. 

"Why are you stripping me? Taking advantage of my sleepy state, I see." Soonyoung teased, yawning at the end. 

"Why are you so cringey even when you're half asleep?" Jihoon  complained, pushing Soonyoung away to get down from the counter and step out of his own clothes. 

 

Soonyoung let out a short laugh,leaning against the counter as he watched Jihoon. The younger tried not to let it get to him since this was Soonyoung but at the same time, Jihoon was blushing so hard because it was Soonyoung. He had never felt insecure about his body but he had to admit that the way Soonyoung was staring at him was making him self conscious. 

 

"Would you stop staring at me already?" Jihoon snapped when Soonyoung continued staring at him even after he had folded their clothes in a pile. 

Soonyoung chuckled, pushing himself off the counter to grab Jihoon's hand. "You're just so beautiful is all." 

"Shut up." Jihoon repeated but there was no malice in it. 

 

Soonyoung chuckled again, leading Jihoon into the bathtub. Though Jihoon often complained that Soonyoung was wasting his money spoiling him, even he had to admit that the bathtub was a nice touch to their bathroom. The two of them could fit there comfortably and Jihoon had fallen asleep there on more than one occasion already. 

 

"I want to do this with you every single day." Soonyoung whispered, kissing Jihoon's shoulder. It's relaxing plus I have you with me." 

"Are you saying I'm not relaxing?" Jihoon mumbled back, feeling the tension of his body slowly seep away. 

"Well, do you think you are?" 

Jihoon snorted. "Okay,yeah. I agree with that one. I'm not." 

"I'm not exactly Mr. Peace and Quiet either, fairy." Soonyoung laughed. "Let's stress each other out to the point that everything else seems easy and relaxing." 

"Is that supposed to prove we're a good match?" Jihoon scoffed, pinching Soonyoung's thigh. 

Soonyoung yelped. "Yah! That hurt!" 

"Well, don't say something that doesn't make sense!" 

"You want to know why we're a good match?" 

Jihoon raised an eyebrow. "I have a feeling I'm going to regret this but why?"

"Because I love you and you alone and you somehow endure me and love me as well." 

 

There it was again. That thumping of Jihoon's heart whenever Soonyoung said those words. Despite better judgment, his cheeks were heating up again and a small part of Jihoon wanted to curl up and hide his face. He did that before and Soonyoung just continued saying cheesy things until he came out of hiding. 

 

"I don't just endure you, idiot. I really do love you." Jihoon mumbled, looking down at their interlaced fingers. 

Soonyoung chuckled, wrapping his arms tighter around the other. "Why is it that I like it when you call me idiot? I like it so, so, so much." He punctuated each word with a kiss on Jihoon's back. 

Jihoon couldn't help the giggles coming out of his mouth. "Stop that. You're tickling me." 

 

Soonyoung grinned, the smile against Jihoon's skin feeling like a tattoo. It was a reminder that he did that; he made this bundle of sunshine smile. Jihoon felt his heart flutter again. It was hard to explain why Soonyoung made him feel this way but he was sure no one else would be able to do so. 

 

"So, Jihoon, marry me?" 

Jihoon's eyes widened, heart racing again. When he finally snapped out of the shock, he quickly got up, kicking some water at Soonyoung's face. "S-shut up! In the bathtub? Really?" 

Soonyoung coughed out some water, staring unabashedly at his boyfriend. "Kicking water at my face? Really? And what's wrong with proposing in the bathtub? Lots of movies do it." 

"Ugh, then go marry one of your movies." Jihoon huffed, stepping out of the bathtub and grabbing one of the towels. "I'm going to sleep." 

"Don't leave me here!" Soonyoung exclaimed, getting up as well. 

Jihoon threw the towel at his face. "Don't randomly propose, okay, idiot? You're going to give me a heart attack!" 

"Ah, yes. But I didn't hear a no." Soonyoung said with a smirk, wrapping the towel around his waist. 

Jihoon turned his back, heading for their change of clothes to hide the blush rising on his cheeks. "Don't propose to me in a bathtub, Kwon." 

"So,do you have a specific place in mind where I can? Just tell me so we can go there already." Soonyoung asked, surprising Jihoon when he wrapped his arms around the younger. 

"Why are you so excited to marry me?" Jihoon asked shyly.

Soonyoung hummed, swaying the two of them slightly. "I want you to be mine in every way possible. When you've become a great hit producer, I'm going to announce to everyone that 'hey, that guy's my husband. Isn't he amazing?' And everyone will be jealous because my husband is both cute and talented." 

 

Jihoon sighed deeply, closing his eyes as he leaned back against Soonyoung. His heart was beating so loud that he was sure the other could hear it. He bit down on his lip, trying to stop the smile threatening to blossom on his face but it was so hard. Soonyoung was such a dork, a very sweet dork and most of all, Jihoon's dork. Jihoon was convinced that he was going to die happily because of Soonyoung one day. 

 

"You're smiling." Soonyoung remarked. 

Jihoon opened his eyes, unsurprised to see the older looking down at him. "I am. You make me very happy, Soonyoung. You always have and I know that you always will." 

Soonyoung's eyes lightened up even more. "So..." 

"You are still not proposing to me in the bathroom, Soonyoung. Don't ruin the moment." 

Soonyoung laughed,loud and happy. "I'll just have to keep trying until you say yes." 

 

Jihoon let out another sigh. If Soonyoung was going to be this perfect every time he proposed, Jihoon wasn't sure how long he could stop himself from saying yes. Even so, he knew that Soonyoung was the one he wanted to be with for the rest of his life. The formalities could wait. 

 

And that was attempt number one. 

~

A.N: would you believe me if i said that i forgot i had this written? Hahaha i was supposed to be checking on the last chapter when I tumbled upon this. Oh well, at least I found it. 

 

I am wishing all of you Happy Holidays!! ♡♡♡♡ i hope yours go better than mine. Haha 

 

Tell me how it is and thank you!! There are some new readers and ughh just thank you all so much!! xxx love y'all