Double Triple Date

Fall For You

Two days had only 48 hours in them but Mingyu could feel the hours dragging along. The clock was ticking by so slowly and the fact that he was watching its movement probably helped make it seem even slower. The trip wasn't even officially two days since Wonwoo was due back any moment now. It still felt like forever to Mingyu. 

 

"If you sigh again, I am going to throw my guitar at you. Better yet, I'll whack your head with it." Jihoon said as he stopped strumming his guitar, annoyance obvious in his face. 

Soonyoung chuckled, nuzzling his boyfriend's cheek. "I'd be the same if you were the one that was getting home from a trip. Just bear with it."

"Yeah, what he said. Besides, your boyfriend emptied out my fridge." Mingyu said, pausing as realization dawned on him. "Oh my God, I haven't eaten in hours!"

"Yeah, two hours. Man, we need Wonwoo back here so your black hole of a stomach would shut up." Jihoon groaned. 

"How are you even sure that Wonwoo would pass by your place by the way? I'm not dissing you or anything but Jisoo hyung has been complaining about a whiny Hansol as well." Soonyoung said as he checked his phone. He suddenly laughed as he read another message. "Apparently Hansol doesn't know the meaning of date and gate crashed the hyungs' date."

 

Mingyu laughed but he could sympathize with both Jisoo and Hansol. He looked at the clock and wondered if he should text Wonwoo. He didn't want to seem too clingy though so he settled for just staring at his phone. He was so focused at it that when it did ring, he jumped as he snapped out of his daze. Ignoring Jihoon calling him an idiot, he answered the call. 

 

"Hey." Mingyu said, proud of himself for sounding like he could care less even when his heart was hammering already.

"Hey, baby. I'm, uh, outside your door.. Mind opening it for me?" Wonwoo asked, his shy voice making Mingyu feel warm all over. 

"On it." Mingyu said as he walked to the door, smiling to himself as he listened to the older hum while waiting. 

 

Mingyu suddenly felt nervous as he turned the knob. This wasn't the first time they haven't seen each other for days though this was barely two days but they didn't talk much this weekend since Mingyu wanted the other to enjoy meeting up with his high school friends. Telling himself that he was being stupid, Mingyu finally opened the door to see Wonwoo holding his phone, beautiful smile in his face as they stared at each other. Slowly, the older ended the call, putting his phone back in his pocket and closed the distance between them. Mingyu continued to look at Wonwoo's eyes even when the older leaned his forehead against his, amused by how Wonwoo had to slightly stretch up to make it happen. 

 

"I'm home, Mingyu." Wonwoo murmured.

"Welcome home, Wonwoo." Mingyu whispered back, putting his phone in his pocket as well to wrap his arms around the older. "I missed you."

Wonwoo hummed thoughtfully, cupping the younger's cheek. "I missed you too, baby. Very much." 

 

Mingyu was already contented to stay in that position;as long as he had Wonwoo in his arms, it was fine, more than fine really. But the older had other plans, leaning up to slot their lips together as he continued caressing Mingyu's cheek. Mingyu's eyes fluttered close as he reciprocated the kiss, pulling the older even closer by his waist. The kiss was slow and gentle, just them saying they were glad to be back together and it was perfect. 

 

"Aww, look at the kids having their reunion." Soonyoung suddenly said, making the two of them pull apart. 

Mingyu threw a glare at his hyung. "I hate you." 

"No, you don't." Soonyoung singsonged. "Welcome back, Won!" He turned to Wonwoo with a wide grin.

Wonwoo sighed but he still smiled back. "Hey, Soonyoung. I'm guessing Jihoon is inside as well?"

"Yeah, he is. We were actually about to order takeout. Want to join us?" 

"What are we having?" 

"Whatever you want to eat." Soonyoung said as he pulled out his phone. "I know the best restaurants here."

"Thai food?" Wonwoo asked, eyes turning to Mingyu as well.

"I'm fine with whatever." Mingyu answered, rubbing circles by the other's hip. 

Soonyoung nodded. "Okay then. Don't make out by the door. You're so rude to your neighbors." With that said, he walked back inside. 

Mingyu groaned, burying his face in Wonwoo's hair. "I really hate hyung right now."

Wonwoo chuckled, patting the younger's back. "No, you don't." He pulled back, chuckling again when Mingyu whined. "Let's go inside. We'll have time for ourselves later."

 

Mingyu heaved a sigh, taking Wonwoo's bag from him. Wonwoo looked like he wanted to argue but the younger wasn't going to take that for an answer. Instead, the older just kissed his cheek before heading inside. Mingyu grinned as he followed, heart feeling a hundred times lighter that his boyfriend was here now. 

--

Mingyu would be embarrassed at how clingy he was being with Wonwoo if his mind could process beyond the thought that his boyfriend was back. The two of them were sitting on the floor as they waited for their orders and Mingyu was more or less climbing the other's lap already. After the nth time of 'reaching over' Wonwoo to get the remote, Wonwoo laughed, pulling Mingyu into his lap already. 

 

"Now isn't this easier?" Wonwoo whispered, caressing Mingyu's thigh. 

Jihoon fake gagged behind them. "We're still here you know."

"Yes. I was wondering about that. Why don't the two of you go home?" Mingyu deadpanned.

Soonyoung huffed. "Look at this child! After graciously listening to your complaints about missing your beloved boyfriend, you kick us out when said boyfriend is here."

Wonwoo chuckled, looking at Mingyu. "Can I hear a sample of these complaints?"

"No!" Mingyu exclaimed as he blushed, turning at his hyungs. "And what do you mean by graciously? Jihoon hyung threatened to hit me every time!"

"But I didn't." Jihoon said with a smug smile. "That's me after all, patience of a saint and all that crap." 

Mingyu spluttered. "You a saint? Someone help us."

"I'll save your soul, don't worry, child." Jihoon said seriously, thoroughly enjoying Mingyu's reactions. 

Soonyoung grinned, pulling Jihoon into his lap. "I love it when you get all high and mighty especially with Mingyu." He kissed the other's lips. "I don't care if I'm damned with you. Heaven or hell is the same with you."

"Oh my God." Mingyu groaned into his hands. He and Wonwoo were the one having a reunion so why the heck were his hyungs stealing their thunder? 

Wonwoo scrunched up his nose. "Your hyungs are so cringe worthy." 

"Shut up, Wonwoo. You say vomit inducing things about Mingyu as well." Soonyoung retorted. "Remember when we went to Myeongdong?"

Wonwoo just frowned as he tried to remember before he started blushing. "Yah! You said you were going to forget that!" 

"What? What's happening?" Mingyu asked confusedly. "What are you talking about?" 

"Wonwoo and I were shopping but all of the things he bought were like a size bigger on him. And more of your style." Soonyoung wiggled his eyebrows. "He wanted you to wear them first before he'll steal them away."

"Kwon Soonyoung!" Wonwoo exclaimed, cheeks flaming red. 

 

Jihoon was laughing loudly as Mingyu got pushed to the floor when Wonwoo started shaking Soonyoung. Jihoon had quickly rolled to the side of the couch and was watching them from a safe distance. Mingyu was a little miffed as he was pushed aside but he felt a sense of amusement at how Wonwoo was. He knew that the older was truly embarrassed when he started slapping Soonyoung's body. 

 

Mingyu cooed, pulling Wonwoo to him. "Let's stop abusing the children. Being cute doesn't mean you get excused from jail." 

"I'm no child!" Soonyoung whined out. "But seriously your boyfriend's hits hurt." He pouted as he rubbed his arm. 

"Not that you don't deserve it." Jihoon snickered. 

"Whose boyfriend are you?" Soonyoung pouted even more.

"The idiotic one's apparently." Jihoon sighed, pulling his boyfriend to him. "Let me see the damage." 

"If the two of you are going to be disgustingly cute, go back to your own place." Mingyu muttered, frowning a bit. He could practically see the flowers surrounding the two of them. 

Wonwoo bit Mingyu's shoulder. "Yah, eyes on me. I didn't ignore Hansol's messages only for you to watch your hyungs instead." 

"What?" Mingyu said, a smile spreading on his lips. "You ignored Hansol's messages for me?"

"Don't make me say it again. I already feel bad as it is." Wonwoo pouted. 

Mingyu chuckled, hugging the other tightly. "You give me so many feelings that I don't even know what to call them."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Wonwoo asked as he moved closer to Mingyu. He let out an appreciative him when the younger kissed the side of his neck.

"He means he's feeling like the female lead in a shoujo manga." Soonyoung commented.

 

Mingyu ignored his hyungs, patting Wonwoo's thigh so the other would look at him. He gestured for the older to turn around before wrapping his arms back to Wonwoo's waist as he hooked his chin on the other's shoulder. He watched as Soonyoung whined about his body hurting a lot and that Jihoon should kiss him better, only to get hit by said boyfriend again. 

 

"Jihoon!" Soonyoung pouted. "I'm not even kidding anymore. That literally hurt."

" it up, Youngie." Jihoon rolled his eyes.

"Just cause you call me that doesn't mean you can abuse me." Soonyoung protested. 

Jihoon raised an eyebrow. "Should I stop then?"

"No!" Soonyoung pouted even more. "Don't put words in my mouth." 

"Bet you want something else in your mouth." Mingyu muttered under his breath.

Wonwoo blushed, pinching Mingyu's arm. "Can you not? Wow, Soonyoung is a bad influence to you."

Mingyu just pulled his boyfriend closer. "It's about time you found out." He chuckled when the blush wouldn't leave Wonwoo's face. "You're so cute. It's almost like you're innocent." 

"Yah, I am innocent!" The older exclaimed. 

Mingyu hummed, playfully nipping Wonwoo's neck. "Doesn't seem like that to me."

"Kim Mingyu, if you are talking dirty to Wonwoo right now while we're here, I swear on everything that I love I will whack your head and your with my guitar." Jihoon threatened. 

 

Mingyu gulped, looking at how serious his hyung was and sat up properly. Wonwoo was still blushing furiously while Soonyoung just kept wiggling his eyebrows, amused smirk in place. The youngest huffed, wondering what was taking their food so long so his hyungs could leave then he could have a proper reunion with his boyfriend. 

 

As if someone could hear Mingyu's wishes, the doorbell rang followed by the call of the delivery man. Jihoon stood up, rolling his eyes a bit, taking the payment on the table and headed to open the door. The moment Jihoon was out of earshot, Soonyoung started making kissy faces at the two.

 

"You're such a kid, Soonyoung." Wonwoo whined, shoving the other's face away. 

"You're just mad cause you can't kiss Mingyu while we're here." Soonyoung retorted.

Mingyu nodded. "That's why you should go home after we eat." 

"Nah." Soonyoung said, slinging an arm around Wonwoo's shoulder. "Wonwoo is my friend too and we haven't spent any quality time. I think I'll stick around." 

"Stick around for what?" Jihoon asked as he stepped back at the living room, placing the food on the table. 

"Don't you miss Wonwoo? We should all hang out for a bit longer." Soonyoung answered with a devious smile. 

"No, I'm sure Jihoon hyung has things to do..." Mingyu trailed off.

"Actually, I'm already done with the things I have to do." Jihoon answered. "Yeah, let's all hang together for a bit." 

"I hate you." Mingyu mumbled.

"Love you too, you giant." Jihoon huffed. "Now let's eat." 

--

Their hang out turned into a Transformers movie marathon and they were already at the part where Optimus Prime died when Mingyu noticed how pliant and quiet Wonwoo had been. He peeked at the man in his arms and confirmed that the older was already asleep. So much for having time for themselves later. Jihoon and Soonyoung were still both very awake and very focused on the movie. 

 

"Hyung.." Mingyu said, slightly nudging Jihoon with his toes, careful not to jostle Wonwoo. 

Jihoon turned to him, annoyed before he noticed Wonwoo sleeping. "Oh. Wow. He must have been tired." 

"Yeah, guess so." Mingyu smiled fondly. "Mind if I bring him to bed?" 

"No, it's okay." Jihoon assured him. He lowered down the volume of the movie, hitting Soonyoung when he started whining. "Shut up. Won's asleep."

"Oh." Soonyoung nodded, miming zipping his lips.

 

Mingyu chuckled before carefully lifting Wonwoo to his arms and getting up. The older stirred, nuzzling the younger's chest but otherwise, didn't move. Mingyu headed to his room, gently laying his boyfriend down on the bed and just sat there watching Wonwoo for a while. He reached out to caress the other's cheek, smiling when his boyfriend slightly smiled and leaned into his touch. 

 

"I missed you. Even though it was just a short time, I missed you." Mingyu whispered, lightly kissing the older's forehead. 

 

Mingyu carefully laid down beside Wonwoo, arm gently slung over the other's waist. He could still faintly here the sounds of battle coming from the movie but here in his room, it was like they were worlds away. This was his little haven with Wonwoo and he wouldn't have it any other way. 

--

Mingyu woke up to the muffled sound of someone's ringtone playing. He sat up groggily, trying to get his bearings first. He realized that it was already very dark out and with a glance at his bedside clock, he confirmed that it was already past midnight. He tilted his head to the side as the song kept playing, trying to remember if that was his. Then his eyes fell on Wonwoo beside him and realized that it was probably from the other's phone. 

 

"Wonwoo.." Mingyu called out as he started shaking the older. "Wonwoo, your phone's ringing." 

The older grumbled but didn't really wake up. He just buried his face deeper in the pillow. 

Mingyu sighed. The song had stopped but after a few seconds, it started playing again. "This guy." He patted Wonwoo's pants, trying not to blush as he pulled the phone from Wonwoo's pocket. "Oh ." Mingyu cussed when he read that it was Hansol. He glanced at Wonwoo again who still gave no sign of waking up before answering the call. "Hey, Hansol."

"Hyung! Where the hell are you?! Do you know what time it is?!" Hansol paused. "Wait... Mingyu hyung?"

"Yeah, hey there, kiddo." 

"Stop calling me that! You're just like a year older than me. Anyway, where's Wonwoo hyung? Man, I should have figured that he would go to you first." Hansol grumbled, obviously sulking. 

"He's still asleep." Mingyu replied, shaking Wonwoo with his free hand. "And I asked him to drop by here so don't get mad at him." 

"I'm not mad at him." Hansol replied. He sighed loudly. "Is hyung coming home or what?"

"I'm not really sure? He's still not waking up." Mingyu sighed, shaking his boyfriend even more but just got a hit on the arm and nothing else.

"Just let him sleep there. It's late anyway." Hansol sighed again. "Tell him I called okay? Goodnight."

 

Mingyu was about to apologize or anything but the younger had already hang up. He sighed, putting the phone by the table and went back to hugging Wonwoo. 

 

"You have some making up to do when you wake up." he mumbled before pressing a kiss on Wonwoo's shoulder. "Ugh, Hansol probably hates me now."

--

"We're what?" Mingyu asked for the nth time. It had been a few days after Wonwoo returned from Changwon and they were currently at Jam Jam, Mingyu thoroughly enjoying surprising his boyfriend at work. It seemed that he was the one that got surprised instead. 

Wonwoo sighed. "It's really not that hard to understand, baby. We're going on a double date with Hansol and Chan." 

"I thought Hansol said they weren't together? I distinctly remember him screaming that he didn't like Chan one time I was at your place." Mingyu said with furrowed brows.

"Yes and Chan overheard and just like every cliché drama, he ran out of the apartment and Hansol went after him. Next thing I knew they were shyly holding hands." Wonwoo explained. 

"What? That's golden teasing material. Where was I when this was happening?"

"You were eating." 

"Oh." Mingyu shot him a sheepish smile. "In that case, when are we going?" 

"This weekend? What time can you wake up on Saturday?" Wonwoo said with a gentle smile, idly playing with the younger's hair. 

Mingyu hummed, relaxing under his boyfriend's touch. "It depends on how many people there are on Friday. Are you going to wake me up?"

"Or Hansol. Your pick." Wonwoo chuckled as his boyfriend frowned. "This is their first date and I think my little Sol is nervous."

"Why would he be? Chan is practically shooting hearts at your brother whenever they're together." 

Wonwoo gave him an unimpressed look. "It's called first date jitters. Didn't you have that on ours?"

 

Mingyu blushed, remembering how nervous he had been at that time. "F-fine, maybe i was a little nervous." 

"Mhm, just a little yes." Wonwoo answered back amusedly. "Anyway, i have to get back to work. Are you going to stay here and just stare at me or actually get work done?" 

Mingyu smiled at his boyfriend sheepishly before nodding at his notebook. "Get work done. Laters, baby." 

"Laters, my lazy baby." Wonwoo chuckled, pecking Mingyu's forehead before going back to work. 

 

Mingyu smiled at the older, watching Wonwoo work for a while. Even though Mingyu didn't like the fact that his boyfriend was smiling so much at other people, he had to admit that he found it adorable whenever Wonwoo blushed when a customer complimented or even thanked him. Whatever his boyfriend did was adorable. 

 

As if feeling eyes on him, Wonwoo turned back to Mingyu, trying and failing to look stern while looking at the younger's notebook. Mingyu pouted but nodded and started working on his revisions. He peeked at his boyfriend after a minute and saw that cute blush on Wonwoo's cheek. Like he said, Wonwoo was adorable. 

--

Hansol had seemed so laid back and at ease whenever Mingyu had seen him and he would laugh at how ridiculous the younger was right now if Wonwoo stopped glaring at him. It wasn't Mingyu's fault that Hansol was on the edge of a nervous breakdown about what he was goinh to wear. 

 

"Hyung, your boyfriend is making fun of me!" Hansol whined before actually pouting. Mingyu gasped because Hansol hated doing aegyo, almost as much as Jihoon did. 

"Baby, stop being mean to my baby brother." Wonwoo sighed, hitting Mingyu's arm. 

"I wasn't even doing anything!" Mingyu complained. 

 

Wonwoo sighed deeply when Mingyu and Hansol started arguing. He had an amused look when Mingyu glanced at him so he figured that the older wasn't mad. Mingyu had somehow grabbed Hansol in a headlock before the younger's phone started ringing. Wonwoo grabbed his dongsaeng's phone to turn the sound off. 

 

"Your phone says you should pick Chan up now." Wonwoo read. "So, are you going to get ready anytime soon?" 

Hansol gasped before grabbing the shirt and jeans he was trying on earlier. "! I'm going to be late on our first date!" 

"Language." Wonwoo admonished, pushing the younger to the bathroom. "Now get changed and maybe we'll make it on time."

 

Hansol nodded, smiling at Wonwoo. Mingyu could make out the younger cussing some more as he hurriedly changed clothes. He couldn't help but snicker, getting shoved by Wonwoo for it but seriously, it was amusing to see Hansol so flustered. 

 

"You're so mean." Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he put the other clothes back in Hansol's cabinet. 

"Hansol's just so cute! Did you see his pout? I didn't even think the kid had it in him to be cute " mingyu said with a grin. He got up from the bed and helped sort out the mess that Hansol had made in his room. "Hansol has a lot of jerseys by the way. I think half of his clothed are jerseys."

Wonwoo laughed, picking up yet another jersey. "He isn't athletic so he tries to make it up by at least looking like he has any athletic skills." 

"None at all?" Mingyu asked. 

"Hmm, basketball, a bit. He's a fast runner too but not really for a long interval. He just has sudden bursts of speed." Wonwoo answered, checking the time on his phone. "Hansol! Hurry up!" Then he turned back to his boyfriend. "And you, promise to behave please."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean don't tease the kids. I know you're only a year younger than me but please don't make it feel like I'm looking after three children." Wonwoo replied with a small frown. 

"W-what? Yah, I'm no child!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"Really?"

Mingyu huffed. Okay, maybe he was a bit childish but that was understandable since he's the youngest in his group of friends. "I'm not, you mean ." Mingyu huffed again before a thought popped in his head, making him smirk. He moved closer to Wonwoo, pulling the older flush against his body. "I'm pretty sure only a man can make you scream like I did." He whispered huskily. "Should I remind you how manly I am?"

"Eww, shut up. Ugh, my ears are tainted! Leave the when you're alone and preferably at your place." Hansol groaned out as he entered the room, grabbing his phone and wallet and quickly stuffing them in his pants. "Now, let's go before I hear even more ridiculous things." 

 

Hansol had grabbed Wonwoo's wrist before Mingyu could even react. Mingyu grumbled under his breath; Wonwoo was his boyfriend after all and Hansol should stop his habit of grabbing his hyung whenever he wanted to. He followed after the two, frown still on his face until he saw the look on his boyfriend's face. Wonwoo's eyes were glazed and his cheeks were painted a pretty pink as he chewed on his lip, obviously not paying attention to what Hansol was saying. Their eyes met for a brief second and Mingyu had to look down to hide his smile. Well, at least he wasn't the only one affected. 

--

Chan was standing by the gate of his house, checking his phone with a frown etched on his face when the three of them finally arrived. Hansol immediately let go of Wonwoo and started apologizing while bowing to Chan. Mingyu and Wonwoo said their apologies as well but Chan's eyes were just for Hansol so the oldest two left them to talk for a bit. 

 

"Is Chan mad?" Mingyu whispered, watching the younger two talk to each other. 

Wonwoo shook his head, leaning into Mingyu's side. "I don't think so. I think he just feels relieved that Hansol showed up." He frowned. "Their little cat and mouse game wasn't helping with Chan's confidence." 

"Hansol likes playing hard to get, doesn't he?" Mingyu hummed when Wonwoo nodded. "Chan doesn't seem to mind anyway."

"I hope not." Wonwoo said before kissing Mingyu's cheek. "Behave and let's make this our dongsaengs' best first date!" He cheered happily.

Mingyu smiled back at him. "Yeah, okay." He smirked when his boyfriend started bouncing on his feet when Hansol wrapped an arm around Chan's shoulder. "Baby?"

"Hmm?" 

"You do know that there is only one first date right? Whether Chan enjoys this or not, this is the best and worst first date between him and Hansol."

Wonwoo blinked up at him, looking at their dongsaengs before hitting Mingyu's arm while pouting. "Shut up, Mingyu. No one likes a smart ." 

Chan coughed loudly. "Uhm, are we going to the amusement park soon or just stay here? I told my parents I wouldn't be out too late." 

"Ignore them. They like pretending that they're the only people in the world." Hansol said with a cringe. "I even heard Mingyu hyung talking dirty to hyung." 

Chan's eyes widened as he looked at Mingyu like the older had told him that Michael Jackson never existed. Basically, it was a look of horror. "OH MY GOD, HYUNG! H-HOW..HOW COULD YOU?!" 

Mingyu blushed. "Y-yah! I'm your hyung so watch your tone!" He swallowed thickly, looking at anywhere but these two little demons. "Besides, Wonwoo's my boyfriend so shut the hell up." 

 

Hansol was still fake cringing while Chan continued to stare at Mingyu in way exaggerated and uncalled for horror. Wonwoo fake coughed and reminded them that they needed to head to the park already. Mingyu noticed how embarrassed his boyfriend looked and subtly kicked Hansol's shin in retaliation before grabbing Wonwoo's hand and heading to the bus stop. 

 

"You're still so red." Mingyu pointed out after they had taken their seats on the bus. 

Hansol chuckled. "Yeah, hyung. You're like a tall tomato." 

"A tall emo tomato." Chan added.

Wonwoo shot them a withering look. "You know what, I take it back. Hansol, you're not yet allowed to date until I say so. The two of you are more evil now that you're together." 

"No take backs, hyung. I'm already dating this cute dinosaur." Hansol said, smiling cheekily at Chan. 

"Y-yah! Shut up. You're so cheesy. Why do I like you again?" Chan whined but he couldn't quite bite down the smile on his lips or the blush on his cheeks. 

"Something about my eyes, my voice and my whole amazing personality I think?" Hansol smirked. 

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "I could feel your ego about to burst." He nuzzled Wonwoo's neck. "Let them be evil together. I'll protect you." 

 

There's a chorus of eww's following after that statement and Mingyu just ignored the two of them and leaned onto Wonwoo. The older seemed amused, a cute smile gracing his lips as he watched Hansol and Chan talk about the different rides excitedly. Mingyu also knew from their carnival date that Wonwoo loved going on rides as well which must be why Hansol had chosen the location in the first place. He pulled Wonwoo closer, nuzzling his head on the other's shoulder; it was cute how Hansol still thought of Wonwoo at times like this but he hoped the younger wouldn't forget who his date was. 

 

It had taken only about five minutes, half of which was spent on getting their tickets, for Hansol to do what Mingyu didn't want him to. After arguing with Chan on why he should be the one paying for the younger's ticket, Hansol had latched onto Wonwoo again as he pointed out the different rides that he wanted to go on. Mingyu thought that Hansol would at least be smart enough to sit beside his own boyfriend when they got on the roller coaster but Hansol still stayed with Wonwoo. Chan looked so scared of the ride that Mingyu didn't hesitate and wrapped an arm around him, mentally making a note of killing Hansol later. 

 

Chan looked very green and unsteady when they got off and Mingyu was just about to ask him if he was okay before the younger bolted in the direction of the bathroom. Hansol stared at where his boyfriend disappeared, rocking on his heels as if deciding whether to follow or not. Mingyu made the decision for him and pushed Hansol, eyebrows raised when the younger looked at him. They stared at each other for a while before Hansol gave up and headed after Chan. 

 

"You look... upset." Wonwoo said slowly. He approached Mingyu and caressed his upper arm. "What's wrong?"

"Your brother's stupid." Mingyu muttered but he could feel the tension seeping away at Wonwoo's touch. "His date is Chan, not you." 

The older sighed, leaning his head on Mingyu. "I know. It's just that Hansol is very used to holding onto me whenever we go places. I remember Chan asking before if we were going out actually." 

"You're not because you're going out with me and Hansol is dating Chan and he needs to get that through his head." He frowned when Wonwoo snickered at him. "And I am not jealous. I know that look, Jeon."

"And I know that tone, Kim. You're still getting jealous of Hansol." Wonwoo chuckled. "Wanna ditch them?"

Mingyu stared at his boyfriend because he was about to suggest that but didn't since the older might get mad at him. "What?" 

"I said, wanna ditch them? Hansol isn't going to man up if we're here." Wonwoo said as he raised an eyebrow.

"I really like how you're secretly evil under that cute face. " mingyu nodded. "Let's go find something to eat. I had to skip breakfast since someone dragged me out the door the moment I got dressed."

Wonwoo laughed, pulling the younger to the opposite direction. "Hansol was panicking I'm sorry. I'm not sorry about seeing you half dressed though." 

"ert." Mingyu muttered as he blushed. 

"Just for you." 

--

Hansol of course had called them after Chan had finished throwing his guts up. Wonwoo seemed very amused as he gave vague descriptions about where they were and Mingyu had to hold back his laughter more than once. It seemed that Hansol finally agreed to go on a separate date since Wonwoo had put his phone back in his pocket before taking a bite out of Mingyu's cotton candy. 

 

"Yah, get your own." Mingyu pouted.

"I paid for that so no." Wonwoo answered as he looked around. "This place is so huge, isn't it? I like the carnival we went to way better." 

"But this has more rides and more snack bars." 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "You're really really in love with food aren't you?" 

"You bet." Mingyu laughed, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist. "But seriously, why do you like the carnival more?"

"This place is too big. I feel like I could lose you here." 

 

Mingyu's eyes widened at the answer, not really expecting that. He pressed a soft kiss on the older"s shoulder, lacing their hands together. He looked around and saw the crowd, sighing out gently. It really was easy to get lost in this place but somehow it didn't feel like Wonwoo was just talking about this. 

 

"No matter what happens, I'll keep finding my way back to you." Mingyu reassured him. "Besides..." he raised their linked hands. "Tadah!" 

"You better promise me that." Wonwoo said seriously. 

Mingyu frowned. "Yeah, of course I do." His brows furrowed. "Is something ..."

"Wonwoo yah!"

 

Mingyu turned behind him and saw a tall guy that strangely looked a lot like Doyoon running to them. A very handsome guy followed behind him with a deep sigh. The two of them stopped in front of Wonwoo before the taller guy engulfed Wonwoo in a tight hug. 

 

"Sungyeol..." the shorter guy hissed. 

Wonwoo chuckled, pulling back. "Hi, Myungsoo hyung. I didn't know that you got back already." 

"Just landed yesterday." The shorter guy, apparently Myungsoo, smiled up at Wonwoo. "We're staying at a hotel until tomorrow before going to Changwon." 

The taller guy, apparently Sungyeol, pulled back and clung onto Myungsoo. "I'm so happy that Myungie's back so of course we have to go on a date here!" 

"That's cause I'm dating an overgrown elementary student " myungsoo said with a sigh. 

"And you love me anyway " Sungyeol answered before his eyes fell on Mingyu. "Oh, hi there." 

Wonwoo beamed at the two, pulling Mingyu to his side. "Hyungs, this is Mingyu, my boyfriend." Then he turned to Mingyu. "These are Myungsoo and Sungyeol hyung. Yeol hyung is uh, Doyoon's brother."

 That explained the resemblance. Mingyu bowed to them, unsure if Sungyeol would suddenly jump on him for dating his little brother's ex. "Nice to meet you, hyungnims."

"So respectful. Nothing like my bastard of a brother." Sungyeol snickered.

"Who are you calling a bastard?" Doyoon said behind them.

 

Mingyu almost felt dizzy and like he was set up when he saw Doyoon and Seungcheol, Hansol and Chan not far behind them. Seungcheol didn't look like he wanted to murder Doyoon anymore and there really was an overall friendly vibe around them. He was starting to feel confused about what was happening; did something happen while they were in Changwon? He glanced at Hansol and saw that at least he wasn't alone in this confusion. 

 

"Oh, hey there, Won's lover boy." Seungcheol said as a greeting. He pulled Hansol and Chan to his side. "I think I found your little ones." 

"You aren't much taller than me." Hansol grumbled. 

Sungyeol laughed. "Aww, the kid is cute and funny!" He turned to Chan. "Were you that kid that screamed Michael Jackson before dancing during the talent show?"

Chan blushed, nodding slightly. "Hi, Sungyeol sunbaenim, Myungsoo sunbaenim." 

Hansol chuckled, tilting his head at his boyfriend. "You are so telling me more about this." 

"Oh, shush." Chan said as he blushed some more. 

"What is this? Are you two finally dating? Finally?" Seungcheol gasped. 

Mingyu chuckled. "What did you think? You found them together with no one else with them. It's obviously a date."

"I seriously thought you lost them!" Seungcheol whined before he grinned widely. "Good for you, kids! About time you manned up!" 

 

Mingyu thought that that was it and the eight of them would go on their separate ways after this brief and admittedly awkward meeting but Sungyeol had other plans. He announced that it would be a triple date with Seungcheol and Doyoon acting as their chaperones. Mingyu wanted to protest, heck even Wonwoo looked like he wanted to but Sungyeol had already grabbed hold of both Hansol and Chan and there was no way they would leave their dongsaengs so that was that. 

 

The date turned out to be interesting. Sungyeol kept on cooing at the two youngest while Myungsoo followed after him, mostly talking to Wonwoo and Mingyu. Myungsoo apparently was a free lance photographer and mostly went to different locations because of his talent. Mingyu had always wanted to travel around the world and he listened with a ruptured attention as the older talked about the places he went to. Wonwoo's eyes were lit up as he listened to Myungsoo as well and Mingyu started to imagine travelling with his boyfriend and couldn't wait for it to become a reality.

 

Another interesting thing was the way Doyoon was behaving. He still stared at Wonwoo but his eyes showed hesitance and a tinge of sadness. There was also a defeated slump in his shoulders and Mingyu had to wonder if the older tried to confess to Wonwoo but got rejected? He was curious about what had happened but Wonwoo didn't mention anything of the sort when they talked about the trip. Hansol was also very wary of Doyoon after he found out who the guy was. He would worm his way between them whenever they got close as in only two people beside them kind of close and shoot Doyoon a glare. 

 

"Does that kid always glare at you like that?" Doyoon whispered to Mingyu after Hansol shot him another deadly glare.

Mingyu flinched, inching away a bit, still not sure if he could just go back to normal with Doyoon. "Uh, at the start, maybe? He's very protective of his hyung."

"I can notice that." Doyoon chuckled. "He's cute though. Won obviously cares for him a lot too." 

"Did you confess to Wonwoo?" Mingyu blurted out, unable to hold his curiosity in anymore. 

Doyoon raised an eyebrow, shock and amusement written in his face. "Did Won say anything?" 

"Well, no."

"Then why the question?" 

"Aish, just answer me." Mingyu hissed. 

Doyoon chuckled, pursing his lips before he let out a deep sigh. "No, I didn't confess." He admitted after a few seconds. His eyes fell on Wonwoo again and there was a wistful feeling from him. "It wouldn't change the fact that you're dating now, would it?" 

 

Mingyu nodded, biting his lips to prevent his jaw from dropping. Had Doyoon actually given up? He still didn't get it but if that was the case then he was thankful for it. It was tiring having to constantly worry about Doyoon making a move on his boyfriend when he wasn't around. He was feeling a sense of relief but there was still some confusion. What had triggered this? He glanced at Sungyeol and wondered if the older had talked to Doyoon about this. Sungyeol's relationship with Myungsoo seemed to be stable, secure enough for them to be okay with not seeing each other for certain intervals because of Myungsoo's job and he was more than capable of giving relationship advices. Whatever it was, Mingyu was sending a silent thanks to the heaven and relaxed throughout the rest of the triple date. 

--

"It's so nice meeting all of you. Come down to Changwon whenever you're free." Sungyeol chirped happily as they exited the amusement park and was getting ready to go home. 

"We will. Thanks, hyung. It was lovely meeting all of you as well." Mingyu answered, smiling pleasantly. He shook Myungsoo's hand. "Hyung, send me pictures of Japan when you go back there, okay?"

 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, grumbling under his breath and started for their car already. Wonwoo was carrying Chan on his back while Hansol yawned beside him. It was a very adorable scene and Mingyu had the feeling that the two had a great first date, unconventional but great. Seungcheol was quietly laughing, taking pictures for future blackmail obviously but Hansol managed to kick him despite his sleepy state. 

 

"See you, Mingyu." Myungsoo smiled back, waving before he went after his boyfriend. 

 

Mingyu was about to hail a cab for the four of them since they definitely weren't going to take the bus when Doyoon grabbed his arm. The older had a desperate look on his face that Mingyu was reminded of the time that the other had asked him to leave Wonwoo. He wondered if this was going to be another one. It was starting to feel awkward when a minute had passed but Doyoon still didn't say anything. 

 

"Uh.. do you need anything, hyung?" Mingyu asked slowly. 

Doyoon opened his mouth to speak, glancing at Wonwoo before he shook his head. "N-no... not now." He slowly removed his hand. He cleared his throat and hailed a cab, opening the door. "Get Wonwoo home safely okay?"

 

Mingyu wanted to ask more but Hansol was already whining bout being tired and pushed his way inside. Doyoon was already walking away with Seungcheol by the time they had settled in the cab. Mingyu absentmindedly gave Wonwoo's address as he looked out the window. Doyoon said not now so when? 

 

A.N: THIS SEM IS DOOOOONE. OMF. I'm not sure how my exams went especially for Tax bc wtf bruh I computed you and you weren't even in the choices. Wtaf hahaha but that's done now so I won't dwell too much on it.

 

I GOT FEATURED WHICH IS LIKE SUCH A HUGE HONOR. I CRIED WHEN I FOUND OUT ;;; THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT BC IT REALLY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU GUYS. I love all all of you so so much xxxx 

 

Thank you <333