The Flirt

Fall For You

Mingyu's day started out very weirdly. He could make out the voice of Junghan whining as he knocked on the younger's door. Mingyu made a mental note to take away all of his hyungs' keys because the concept of giving him a warning before they dropped by here would never be learned. He endured listening to the whining a couple minutes more, trying to see if he could just go back to sleep but Junghan whined louder so that was impossible. Mingyu groaned, sitting up as he checked the time on his phone. He grinned when he saw he had a message from Wonwoo. After the older had gotten sick, the two of them made a promise to text each other when they wake up and before they went to sleep even if they got busy. Soonyoung had a smug grin on his face when he saw Mingyu sneakily texting Wonwoo during class and the younger would have hated that look if his hyung wasn't right. 

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

Good morning, baby! :D 

I'm headed over to work now 

Make sure to eat something before class okay? 

 

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

Morning :)

I'm not sure if it's good ==

Junghan hyung woke me up with his whining 

Have fun at work! 

Though you're probably done by the time you see this

Ah well, I tried :D 

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

Luckily I saw it on time.

Jun and I are on our break

He says hi and would you like some dumplings?

He made some yesterday and made too much

Go attend to hyung btw!

Tell him I said hi. :D 

 

Mingyu got up from the bed and opened the e door, getting pushed back by Junghan who had a frown on his face. It was so odd to see that expression on the older that Mingyu's complaints died down in his throat. Junghan had sat down at the edge of the bed, looking at him with that sad face. 

 

"Uh... Wonwoo says hi?" Mingyu said uncertainly when Junghan continued to just look at him. 

Junghan's head swivelled around. "Is he here? Did he jump out of the window when he heard me? I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude!"

Mingyu smiled, patting his hyung's head. "Nah, he's at work. He just texted me. Anyway, why are you here? You usually don't wake me."

"That's Soonyoung's role." Junghan smiled before frowning again. "I think your appa might be cheating on me."

Mingyu's eyes widened. "What?!" Jisoo cheating on Junghan was crazy. Just the idea of Jisoo cheating was ridiculous. "Where the hell did you get that from?!"

"He's always spending time with the new kid! I mean okay he was assigned to tour the guy around the campus but come on Pledis isn't that big! He can figure it out himself! And apparently the guy is sooooo funny! I haven't even seen him but he must be more handsome and beautiful than me because Jisoo likes spending so much time with him!" 

Mingyu frowned, trying to come up with an explanation because he was certain that Jisoo would never ever cheat on Junghan. The world might just end if that happened. "Hyung, maybe they just really got on well. You know how nice your boyfriend is. He's just helping the new guy adjust to the school and it is after midterms already. The guy must have a lot to catch up on."

Junghan paused, a thoughtful expression on his face before he broke into a grin. "You are so right, Mingyu! Of course your appa wouldn't cheat on me! I am his angel after all. I'll just talk to him later so I can clear things up."

"That was fast." Mingyu mumbled but he was smiling. At least his hyung had cheered up. "Talking things out is definitely the best option."

"Listen to you telling me to talk things out with Jisoo." Junghan chuckled. "You've really learned a thing or two from dating Wonwoo huh?"

The younger blushed but he nodded slightly. "Yeah, I guess I have."

"I like Wonwoo." His hyung laughed when Mingyu frowned. "I meant that I like him for you, idiot. Why would I like my son's boyfriend that way?" Junghan rolled his eyes. "Anyway, where was I? Oh, right. You seem happier with him like almost ethereal kind of happy. Even when you're working, your eyes keep going back to him."

 

Mingyu nodded, not knowing what to say because he knew that his hyung was right. Instead of replying, he started fixing his bed while Junghan sang softly. As Mingyu thought over what his hyung said, the smile on his face started growing. He was really really lucky to have met Wonwoo and had him agree to being his fake boyfriend. Even though it started out as a lie, he knew that what was happening now was 100% real.

 

"Where did you say my son-in-law worked again?" Junghan asked after Mingyu had tidied up.

"Jam Jam, you know the breakfast place." Mingyu answered, raising an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Go and shower. Let's eat there. I haven't had anything yet." 

"Oh. Okay." Mingyu shrugged, trying to appear nonchalant about it. 

Junghan rolled his eyes. "My treat of course."

The younger smiled cheekily as he grabbed his towel. "Well, if that's the case, how can I say no to free food?"

--

"Mingyu said he was here for the free food." Junghan had told Wonwoo the moment they had arrived at Jam Jam. Wonwoo happened to be passing by with a tray filled with food when Mingyu and Junghan had entered and of course, normally saying hi was too boring so his hyung had to say that. Of course.

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. "I certainly hope that means you're paying, hyung because we don't give away food even to hot customers." He said slyly, winking at Mingyu. 

Mingyu blushed. "Shouldn't you be delivering orders to customers?"

"Right. Yeah, I should." Wonwoo glanced at the tray. "Go find yourselves a table and I'll be there shortly. Later, hyung. Laters, baby." He smiled at the two of them before walking off. 

"Oh my God did he just Christian Grey you?!" Junghan exclaimed.

Mingyu blushed again, pulling his hyung to the vacant tables. "Could you please lower your voice? And what the hell is that statement, did he Christian Grey me? Are you making up your own language now?" 

 Junghan laughed as he sat down. "The two of you are so so adorable, I swear! I feel so much better when I see my babies flirting like this! Wait, does this mean the two of you are like Christian and Ana?! Even in you know...?!"

"Oh my God."Mingyu mumbled as he slumped his head on the table. He might never be able to show his face here ever again. Well, not with Junghan anyway. 

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting. What'll you have?" Wonwoo asked when he appeared. 

"Wonwoo, what's your last name?" Junghan said seriously, making Mingyu lift his head. Whatever his hyung was going to say would either be really serious or really embarrassing.

"Uh, it's Jeon. Why?" 

"Jeon Wonwoo, I hereby dub you as the caretaker of my son's virtue. I trust that you will not hurt him in ways that he doesn't want and not too bruise him too much though hickeys are approved and advisable." Junghan said seriously. 

Mingyu groaned, slumping down on the table again. "Oh God take me now. Please." He would gladly jump off the face of the earth after what his hyung said. 

Mingyu lifted his head when he felt Wonwoo's hand carding through his hair. The older was like a tomato as well with a confused furrow on his brows. "Uh, how do I answer that?" Wonwoo asked, chewing on his bottom lip which Mingyu shouldn't be distracted with, really. 

Junghan raised an eyebrow. "You should say that I can trust you. We don't have time for contracts and the other legal stuff, Mr. Christian Grey."

"C-christian Grey? Me?" Wonwoo asked confusedly and no, Mingyu certainly didn't think that Christian Grey should be this cute. He even tilted his head! "I'm no Christian Grey but, uh, okay? I mean, yeah, okay. You can trust me with Mingyu's virtue... er, umma, I guess?"

Mingyu had to hand it to his boyfriend; at least, he could follow the flow of weirdness his friends have. The thought gave way to a swell of affection and he brought his hand up to interlock it with the other's, a smile on his lips as he looked up at Wonwoo. The two of them just smiled at each other before Mingyu turned to Junghan. "Now that the matter of my virtue has been settled can we eat? I did come for the free food other than seeing Jam Jam's cute waiters."

Junghan had that motherly smile as he nodded. "You can order for the two of us. I think you know the menu better than I do." 

 

After Wonwoo had gone away to tell Jun their orders, Junghan had become quiet which sort of unnerved Mingyu. He was more than relieved when their food arrived and Jun had said there was nothing for him to do so he sat down with the two of them. The Chinese boy immediately began chatting up with Junghan until his angel hyung was back to his normal self. Wonwoo had joined them a bit later, sulking slightly as Mingyu fed him but he relented in the end and that's what mattered. 

 

"Thank you so much!" Junghan exclaimed, hugging Jun when they were about to leave. "You're such a good listener like Jihoon but without the sarcastic comments. I'll drop by your place later for my dumplings!"

Jun laughed. "I know I'm the best. Just text me before you head over there. I have to make sure Seungcheol isn't just in boxers." He rolled his eyes.

"You do that. Jisoo would kill me if I saw another guy in boxers." Junghan answered.

Jun grinned. "Just remember how beautiful you are okay? No way that Jisoo would ever replace you." He glanced down at his watch. "I think I might go with you. My class is in the same direction. Let me just clock out."

Junghan nodded, looping his arms with Jun. He turned to Mingyu and Wonwoo. "What about you two?"

"I still have an hour left in my shift." Wonwoo sighed. "Even if the place is pretty much empty already."

Mingyu frowned. "I..uh need to go too." He wanted to walk with Wonwoo but it seemed like it would have to wait for another day.

Wonwoo surprised Mingyu by grabbing his hand. "You guys can go ahead. I just have to give Mingyu something!" He exclaimed before pulling the younger to the direction of the employees' locker room.

" Don't do anything I wouldn't!" Jun called out after them. 

 

Mingyu tripped slightly as they went in the room, hitting his boyfriend's arm when the older laughed at him. The locker room was fairly decent and surprisingly clean. The two of them sat down on the small couch while Mingyu continued to look around. 

 

"So, what were you going to give me?" Mingyu asked after he had looked around thrice already. 

Wonwoo blushed before climbing the younger's lap. "I wanted to give you a good morning kiss. Is that okay?"

"Oh." Mingyu nodded, hands resting on the other's hips. "How many kisses are we talking about?"

"Well, I haven't given you a good morning kiss." Wonwoo whispered, leaning down to place a chaste kiss on the younger's lips.

Mingyu put on a pout. "I won't wake up if you kiss me like that."

"Oh?" Wonwoo smirked. "Then how about you show me how you want to be woken up?" 

 

Mingyu nodded before he pulled the older closer to him. 

 

He ended up being late in his class but it was worth it. He had to give his boyfriend a good morning kiss, a good night kiss, a 'work hard today' kiss and a 'see you later' kiss which Wonwoo of course returned as well. No, Mingyu couldn't find it in himself to even feel or look guilty as his professor scolded him.

-- 

"Well someone looks happy." Soonyoung had said after he had tackled Mingyu in the hallway. 

The younger was about to go home since his professor wasn't around but his hyung had spotted him before he could run away. Jihoon had pulled his boyfriend away so the two of them could get up before hitting Soonyoung's arm. 

Apparently, the couple was headed to a small coffee shop nearby for an afternoon snack before Jihoon started on a project that 'no doubt would make him forget his boyfriend' according to Soonyoung. Mingyu tried to reject their offer but Soonyoung said he'd treat them and well, Mingyu could never say no to free food. 

 

"Did Junghan hyung talk to you already?" Jihoon asked after the three of them ordered. 

Mingyu nodded. "He woke me up this morning whining about hyung cheating on him." He frowned. "And that's impossible."

Soonyoung nodded, pulling out a pen to doodle on the table napkin. "Jisoo hyung loves Junghan hyung too much for him to do that, not too much that hyung is too straight laced for cheating in general."

"Right." Jihoon said, frowning slightly at his boyfriend. He turned to Mingyu. "Well, whatever you did, it seemed to work since he texted me earlier and he seemed to be back to normal."

"That's probably more of Jun hyung than me." Mingyu admitted. "They really... connected this morning."

"Wonwoo's Chinese friend?" Soonyoung asked as he put down the pen. Mingyu glanced at the napkin and saw that his hyung had drawn the interior of the coffee shop. 

"Wow." Mingyu commented, grinning back when Soonyoung did. "Anyway, yeah, that's him. We ate at Jam Jam this morning and they just got on really well."

"So that's why you're so happy. How's lover boy? Is he all better?" Jihoon smiled playfully.

Mingyu flushed. "Don't call him that please. He's already healed completely. Hansol would have killed me if Wonwoo hadn't gotten better. He'd probably think it was my fault."

"I like the kid. He's snarky and apparently, he's over at the hyungs' apartment a lot. Junghan hyung would have hated him if he wasn't very aesthetical. Hyung's words not mine." Jihoon said, rolling his eyes when Soonyoung frowned. 

"Still, you're not allowed to appreciate anyone else's aesthetic but mine." Soonyoung insisted. 

Mingyu rolled his eyes as well, pausing when his eyes landed on a familiar figure. "Wonwoo!" He called out before he could think about it. Twice in a day! This had to be his lucky day. 

 

Wonwoo's head shot up, looking around for whoever called him before he spotted Mingyu. The older immediately waved and crossed the street quickly. Mingyu removed his bag from the empty seat so his boyfriend could sit down. Jihoon and Soonyoung both had amused smiles on their faces and Mingyu quickly stuck his tongue out at them.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Wonwoo asked after he sat down.

"My Prof's absent so here I am." Mingyu beamed. "Soonyoung hyung said he'd get me free food."

"You have rich friends." The older commented. "You haven't spent anything today have you?"

Mingyu grinned sheepishly. "I didn't even bring my wallet."

"Good for you." Wonwoo rolled his eyes before smiling at Jihoon and Soonyoung. "How are you guys? Thank you for the entertaining text by the way, Soonyoung." 

Soonyoung chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sure you were entertained. I'll text you the next time your boyfriend has a monologue like that again."

"What? What monologue?" Mingyu asked. He looked up as their food arrived, thanking his hyung again before taking a slice of cheesecake. He hummed as he chewed on it. "This is really good by the way."

"Remember your rant or as my idiot called it your monologue about how cute your boyfriend was when he was sick?" Jihoon asked, eating a piece of his own. "Soonyoung wrote everything down and sent it to Wonwoo."

"WHAT?!" Mingyu exclaimed, quickly turning to his boyfriend.

Wonwoo had taken the younger's fork and was eating some of the cheesecake as well. He smiled innocently at Mingyu as he ate. "This is good. We should eat here again."

And.... how is Mingyu supposed to stay annoyed or embarrassed when Wonwoo was being this cute? "Okay but you're getting your own food. I want to sample another kind of cake they have too." He quickly added when the older frowned. "We'll just feed each other." 

Wonwoo smiled, nodding as he leaned his head on Mingyu's shoulder. "It's a date then."

 

Mingyu chuckled, leaning his head on Wonwoo's. Ever since the older got sick, he had been showing his cute side more often and Mingyu was worried he might not be able to handle it. He mostly listened as his hyungs and Wonwoo talked. Soonyoung was excitedly telling Jihoon about the movie he and Wonwoo saw, exaggerating that if Jihoon wasn't studying he would have been there too. Jihoon just nodded, agreeing with his boyfriend in a very sarcastic tone. 

 

"Where was I when you and hyung were watching?" Mingyu whispered.

Wonwoo hummed, a thoughtful expression on his face. "I think you were in class? Yeah, I'm pretty sure you were. I was free so I went with Soonyoung."

"Yah, we haven't even went to the movies together yet." Mingyu pouted. He was trying not to be jealous of Soonyoung because he knew his hyung was really in love with Jihoon but it wasn't like he could really help it.

Wonwoo tilted his head back, looking at the younger before kissing his lips quickly. "Let's watch a movie then eat here then. Does that sound good?"

"They kissed! Oh my God, Jihoon, tell me you took a picture!" Soonyoung exclaimed.

Jihoon smirked, holding up his phone. "I got it. I'll be sending this to Junghan hyung by the way. He'll be in cloud nine and probably call you about how you're growing up so fast."

"Better show it to hyung in person so we could watch Mingyu get embarrassed." Soonyoung suggested as he looked at the picture. "Aww, you guys are cute. Not as cute as me and Jihoon because we're the cutest ever but you guys are okay."

"Excuse you, Wonwoo and I are a hot couple. You can keep the cute title." Mingyu argued, frowning as he thought about what he said. He was getting in to Soonyoung's nonsense again. Ah well. Too late to back out now. "The hyungs are the parental and domestic couple. You guys are the cutie couple and we're the hot couple." He nodded determinedly.

"How are you hot? I am way hotter than you!" Soonyoung argued.

 

As Mingyu and Soonyoung argued about who was hotter, Mingyu could hear Jihoon face palming and Wonwoo laughing. It was nonsense really but he liked that he could act stupid like this in front of his boyfriend and Wonwoo would still look at him with so much fondness in his eyes. 

--

From: Jisoo hyung

 Come over :D

I have someone I want you guys to meet

 

Mingyu raised an eyebrow as he read the message. Who would Jisoo want them to meet? Maybe it was the new guy that Junghan was talking about. But Jisoo had said to come over so that meant their place. The new guy was there? Did Junghan accept whoever the guy is? 

 

Mingyu shrugged, grabbing his wallet before heading out. There was no use in asking all these questions. He should just go there and find out for himself. 

 

"Hey, Mingyu." Jihoon greeted as he and Soonyoung went in the elevator with him. Soonyoung had his notebook of different color samples and was turning it rapidly.

Mingyu nodded. "Hey, hyung. Rushed project?" He asked, looking at Soonyoung.

 Jihoon sighed. "It's not really rushed. His professor just said he can't keep sticking to his usual color palette so he's trying to find which color would 'call out' to him."

"Call out to him?"

"I don't know. It's how Soonyoung chooses things." Jihoon said, eyeing his boyfriend worriedly. He sighed again. "Anyway, any idea on who were meeting?"

"Probably the guy that Jisoo hyung's been hanging out with." Mingyu stopped when Soonyoung shoved two shades of blue at his face.

"Which do you prefer?" Soonyoung asked.

Mingyu glanced at Jihoon who just shrugged at him. "Uhm, this one?" He pointed to the left color, not really knowing their difference. 

"Okay, continue. Do you know the guy's name?" Soonyoung asked as he marked the color down. 

"Nope, just that he's soooo funny according to the hyungs." Mingyu rolled his eyes. 

 

Jihoon scoffed as Soonyoung laughed. The three of them stepped out of the elevator on their hyungs' floor. They made their way to the unit, knocking on the door loudly. Mingyu was shocked to see that it wasn't his hyungs who opened the door but an unknown guy. His face was oddly familiar though.

 

"I knew we were soulmates." The guy remarked. Mingyu sighed internally. It was the guy he bumped into. "Fancy seeing you here, handsome."

"You guys know each other?" Soonyoung asked, eyeing the guy. 

"Nope." "Yes." Mingyu and the still unknown guy said at the same time. The guy sighed dramatically, pouting up at Mingyu. "It was love at first sight! How could you say you don't know me?"

"I don't believe in love at first sight, sorry." Mingyu said with an eye roll. He couldn't believe how shameless this guy was. 

The guy's expression changed, eyes softening a bit. "You too huh? Why do handsome guys not believe that?" His expression changed back to normal, flirtatious smile back on his lips. "Does this mean second time's the charm?"

Jihoon shoved past the two of them, glaring at the guy. "Where's the owners of this place?"

"Uh, they said they'll make me sandwich but I think they're busy making out?" The guy answered nervously. Mingyu nodded. Jihoon glaring at you was really scary after all. 

 

The guy made way for them to enter. Junghan's head popped up from the kitchen and he waved happily at the trio. Well, Mingyu was right about his hyung being okay with whoever this guy was. Jisoo appeared after everyone had settled with a tray filled with food, raising an eyebrow when he saw Jihoon scowling. 

 

"Did I miss something..?" Jisoo asked as he sat down beside Junghan.

"You didn't, hyung." Jihoon said, tilting his head to look at Junghan. "You good now?" His eyes flashed to the still unknown guy quickly. 

Junghan nodded, smiling embarrassedly. "It really was just a misunderstanding. Jun was right." 

"Well, it looks like no one's going to introduce me so I'll do it myself. The name's Doyoon." He smirked at Mingyu. "You can call me yours anytime though."

Jisoo laughed. "Right. So you guys know Doyoon. The one you're flirting with is Mingyu; he's the youngest in our group. Beside him is Soonyoung who's dating Jihoon." He said as he pointed to each one of them. 

"Very nice to meet you." He grinned at the trio. "Wait, you two are dating?" He directed the question at Soonyoung since Jihoon was still avoiding looking at him. 

"Yeah, we are!" Soonyoung answered happily, wrapping his arm around Jihoon's waist. He grinned as his boyfriend melted to his side. "Jihoon's my little fairy."

"Shut up, Soonyoung." Jihoon hissed, hitting his boyfriend's knee. 

"Aww, cute! You're like a bunch of puppies dating!" Doyoon cooed.

Jihoon looked at Doyoon pointedly before he scoffed and hid his face in Soonyoung's shoulder.

 Soonyoung glanced at his boyfriend before shrugging. "Jihoon doesn't like getting called cute or anything related to it, sorry."

"Tough luck. He's oozing adorable." Doyoon chuckled when Jihoon glared at him again. "Four of you are dating wow."

"We're apparently like a dating squad." Jisoo answered easily. His eyes were drifting to Jihoon though and he exchanged worried glances with Mingyu. 

Doyoon laughed loudly. "A dating squad? Who the heck called you guys that?"

"Seungcheol did." Jisoo shrugged. "You wouldn't know him. Anyway, food?"

Doyoon froze for a moment before he nodded. "I am hungry."

 

Mingyu tilted his head in confusion but just brushed it off. As the four of them ate-Jihoon insisted he wasn't hungry- Doyoon told them more about himself and despite Mingyu's efforts, he was starting to like the guy. He was interesting and funny like Junghan had described and most of their likes coincide with each other. Soon enough Mingyu was bantering with Doyoon about the difference between Marvel and DC comics. Jisoo smiled at him gratefully; his hyung was probably worried about introducing Doyoon to them. Their group were very exclusive after all. 

 

"Huh, you're handsome and a geek. I may have just really found my soulmate." Doyoon commented. 

Mingyu rolled his eyes. Doyoon had inserted flirty comments here and there and he had gotten better at accepting them. "Yeah,yeah. I know I'm perfect."

"Yes, you are." Doyoon said before he crawled closer to Mingyu. He leaned dangerously close to Mingyu that the younger had to lean back. This guy had no concept of personal space. "I just got a perfect idea, Gyu! Wanna hear what it is?"

"I uh... what?" Mingyu stuttered. Doyoon looked really cute up close. Wait, what?

Doyoon grinned. "We should date so the six of us could be a real dating squad!" 

Mingyu felt guilty saying that he actually had to pause and think about it. "I... I have a boyfriend." He cursed himself when he stuttered.

" Really? Cause that sounds like hesitation to me." Doyoon smirked. 

 

Mingyu fish mouthed causing Doyoon to laugh. He nudged Mingyu before he went back to eating. Guilt was pooling in Mingyu's stomach; why did he hesitate? He glanced at Doyoon again, noting how the other was always smiling. Well if he wasn't smirking at Mingyu anyway. 

And... Mingyu shouldn't be checking out another guy like this. 

 

Jihoon cursed loudly, making everyone else jump. "I'm leaving." He glanced at Doyoon as he stood up. "I'd say it was nice to meet you but that would involve lying. Bye, hyungs." He nodded at Junghan and Jisoo. 

Soonyoung got up as well. "I'm coming with you."

"No, I won't go home yet. I need to walk, cool my head and ." Jihoon said. Mingyu looked at his hyung, noting how jumpy he was being. Jihoon was like this when he was trying not to be angry. 

"You sure, babe?" Soonyoung asked worriedly.

 Jihoon smiled, nervous jitters stopping as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "I'm sure." He turned to leave, only to stop by the door. "Soonyoung?"

"Yeah?" 

"I love you." Jihoon smiled before slamming the door. 

 

Soonyoung gasped, looking like he was about to bolt after Jihoon but he didn't move. Mingyu knew how surprise his hyung was; Jihoon didn't normally say those words especially in public especially when there's someone relatively new with them. Mingyu looked around and saw that Junghan had that sad yet frustrated look on his face as he stared at the door. It was so random though. What had triggered Jihoon to be like that? 

 

"Well.... Jihoon sure doesn't like me." Doyoon said as he pouted. He obviously said it to make the mood lighter and it worked as everyone started chuckling nervously until their laughs got more natural. 

Soonyoung sat down, smiling but his eyes were still worried. "I'll talk to him about it later. I would apologize for him but Jihoon hates second hand apologies as well."

Doyoon shrugged. "I can't please everyone. It's okay."

 

Their small get together ended soon enough. Soonyoung nearly tripping on his two feet as he ran out. Mingyu knew that his hyung was really worried about Jihoon and he was as well. Another thing was Jihoon didn't say goodbye to him or even look at him when he left. He had the gut feeling that his hyung was mad at him. 

 

He needed time to think alone and Doyoon following him home was really not helping. The guy wasn't even being subtle about it and Mingyu wondered if he just got a new stalker.

 

"Following me in broad daylight isn't very subtle." Mingyu sighed.

Doyoon quirked an eyebrow. "You flatter yourself. My place is this way as well."

"Right, whatever." Mingyu mumbled. 

"Why so glum, GyuGyu?" Doyoon said, as he looped his arm with Mingyu's. 

"Don't call me that and I'm not glum." Mingyu said, not even trying to remove the arm. Doyoon would just put it back again. He was that stubborn. 

"Is this because of Jihoon? Man, he's really uptight isn't he? I thought he was gonna kill me after I called Soonyoung cute." 

"It's your fault, . Calling someone cute while the boyfriend was there was utterly stupid." 

"So I can call you cute as long as your boyfriend isn't there?" Doyoon cocked his head to the side, smiling a bit.

Mingyu.... Mingyu blushed and he hated his body for betraying him. He quickly pulled his arm away from Doyoon's. "Don't follow me."

 

Mingyu all but ran to his apartment complex. Why the heck did he blush? What was wrong with him? He nearly screamed in frustration when he saw that Doyoon was still following him.

 

"Didn't I tell you not to follow me?" Mingyu hissed.

Doyoon chuckled. "Luckily Jisoo warned me about your dramatic tendencies. I live here too, handsome. You'll be seeing my face more often." He nodded at Mingyu before entering the unit two doors away from Mingyu's. 

 

Mingyu did scream when he got to his bed, sound getting muffled by his pillow. He was so ed. 

 

A.N: First of all, let me say that I love Doyoon. I have nothing against him but i just saw how close he and Mingyu was in 17tv and weeell. 

 

I am not sure but there will probs be a mini chapter.. maybe idk hahaha

 

I honestly thought my update would be done earlier but the bed called out to me so I'm sosorry.

 

As usual your comments have made me very very happy! You guys have no idea howmany times I read your comments bc they make me smile so much. 

 

I'm sorry that this chapter was a lil short but tell me what you guys think? <3 LOVE ALL OF YOU XX THANKKSSS SOOO MUUCH  :*

 

OH and to all the new subbies, HI THERE AND WELCOME! ^-^ thank you for joining mehere x 

 

Thanks again <3