Moonlight Walk Feels

Fall For You

Mingyu gaped as he looked at Seungcheol. The guy was blonde with violet highlights and he looked like he was strong enough to beat Soonyoung on a match. This was Wonwoo's best friend? Mingyu wasn't sure what he imagined but it wasn't this. 

Jisoo coughed, startling Mingyu out of his thoughts and he hurriedly took the offered hand, shaking it. He noted how strong Seungcheol's grip was. This guy was pretty scary. 

 

"Nice to meet you too, Seungcheol ssi." Mingyu said uncertainly.

" Hyung." Seungcheol added. "Wonwoo said you were a year younger than him so that makes me your hyung."

"This guy's the oldest in our group." Hansol commented. 

Junghan was still eyeing him wearily. "And you are?"

Mingyu saw how Hansol clammed up, backing to Seungcheol's side before he spoke. "H-hansol. I'm really sorry about hitting Mingyu hyung."

"I'm okay, Hansol. Don't worry about it." Mingyu smiled, ruffling the younger's hair. His smile grew when Hansol smiled back at him. "These are my friends, Junghan and Jisoo hyung."

"It was my bad. I was the one who hit the ball too hard." Seungcheol said, glancing at Junghan again but this time his eyes were hard. 

Jisoo raised an eyebrow. "No one got hurt so let's just put this behind us, okay?"

Seungcheol nodded. "I guess Hansol and I better head back. Wonwoo and Jun were just checking in when we left."

Hansol hit his arm. "Way to ruin the surprise." He turned to Mingyu. "Hyung got jealous about you guys going to Busan so here we are."

Mingyu looked behind them, eyes squinting. "Where is he?"

"Probably at the hotel lobby. You wouldn't be able to see him from here." Seungcheol answered. 

As if on cue, Hansol's phone rang and he quickly answered it. "Hey, hyung! No, we were just playing volleyball and guess who I hit!" 

Mingyu scoffed. "It's not an achievement, kid."

"What? No! They're stuck taking make up exams so how could it be them? I hit the jackpot, hyung! I hit your boyfriend! Well, technically, it was Seungcheol hyung who hit your boyfriend."

Seungcheol took the phone from Hansol. "I didn't mean to hit him! I mean how was I supposed to know who your boyfriend was? Yeah. Yeah, we're heading back. Ugh, why am I rooming with Jun? Huh? Oh, yeah, sure." He handed the phone to Mingyu. "Wonwoo wants to speak to you."

Mingyu had to restrain himself from outright grabbing the phone. He thanked Seungcheol as he took the phone. "Hey there."

"I'm so so sorry! Are you hurt? Seungcheol's pretty strong. Where did you get hit? I really am so so sorry." Wonwoo exclaimed the moment he got the phone.

Mingyu chuckled. "Yeah, I felt that hyung was strong. It actually, uh, hit me on the head. But!" He quickly added when Wonwoo whined. "I'm alright. I got dizzy for a bit but I'm alright now so it's all good."

Wonwoo sighed. "I'm still sorry. I was here to surprise you and to spend time with my friends! Don't throw things at me, Jun! Anyway, yeah, I didn't think I would hurt you."

"You didn't. You have to admit it was a different kind of entrance." Mingyu chuckled. "I'm touched you even wanted to surprise me."

"Busan is a very beautiful place. The park at the uni was getting old anyway." 

Hansol made grabby hands. "Phone please."

"Your dongsaeng wants his phone back. Uh, call me later?" Mingyu asked uncertainly.

Wonwoo hummed. "Of course. Laters, baby." 

 

Mingyu could hear someone making vomiting sounds at the background which must be Jun as he handed Hansol his phone back. After talking to Wonwoo for a bit, Hansol said that they had to go back. With one last apology, Hansol and Seungcheol headed back to their hotel.

 

"That was . . .unexpected." Junghan commented when they were alone.

Jisoo nodded. "What's that Seungcheol guy's problem?"

Mingyu sighed; that bit was bothering him as well. "I don't know. This is the first time I met him."

"What about that Hansol kid? I've never seen a foreigner speak Korean that fluently." Junghan asked. 

"He's the dongsaeng of Wonwoo. He's actually half Korean and half American." Mingyu answered. 

"Really? He looked purely American." Jisoo nodded to himself. "He's sort of bipolar isn't he? He's snarky around Seungcheol and you."

Mingyu chuckled. "You should see him when he's with his hyung. He's just shy. He's not completely comfortable with me yet actually."

"I see." Junghan looked at the two of them. "Want a hot shower? You guys look like you need it."

 

The three of them returned their boards before heading back to the hotel. Mingyu hummed as they walked; his wish had come true.

--

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

Which hotel are you at?

 

It was what greeted Mingyu after he had showered and a smile blossomed on his face again. He quickly texted Wonwoo the name of their hotel along with their room number before joining his hyungs on the veranda. Mingyu laughed as he saw what they were wearing.

 

"Couple outfits? Really?" Mingyu said as he plopped down.

Junghan grinned. "I saw it at the gift shop and thought it would be cute!"

Mingyu looked at their paw printed outfit. "It is cute yeah." He smirked over at Jisoo who was slyly sticking his tongue out. "I bet Jisoo hyung loves it!"

Junghan quickly turned to his boyfriend. "Do you, baby?"

"Of course I do." Jisoo put on a smile, glaring at Mingyu when his boyfriend turned away. "What time will Jihoon and Soonyoung get back?"

"Jihoon said he'll text me when they're about to head back and so far he hasn't." Junghan said as he checked his phone. "It's still early anyway."

"Ah, I miss Mrs. Lee." Mingyu sighed. "She made the best cookies in the world."

"There's seriously something wrong with your black hole of a stomach." Jisoo made a face. 

 

Mingyu was about to argue that he was still a growing child when he heard someone knocking. He nearly tripped over Jisoo's legs in his hurry to open it which made his hyungs laugh. After a quick check in the mirror to make sure his hair was okay, Mingyu opened the door. Wonwoo stood there with a shy smile. 

 

"Hey." Wonwoo said.

"Hey yourself." Mingyu replied. 

 

The two of them just stood there, smiling stupidly at each other until Jisoo asked who it was. Mingyu pulled Wonwoo's hand inside, smiling even wider when the older laced their hands together. Junghan waved at them as they approached, moving over to sit beside Jisoo so they could have some space.

 

"Hey, Wonwoo. I did hear you were around." Junghan smiled at him.

"Nice to see you guys too." Wonwoo smiled as he sat down. "I told Hansol about Busan and he was excited to go so here we are."

Mingyu nudged him. "That wasn't what Hansol said. Are you sure it wasn't the other way around?"

"Oh, shut up. What matters is I'm here, right?" Wonwoo laughed, nudging the younger back.

Jisoo grinned. "Well for whatever reason you're here, we're glad. Mingyu had been a tad lonely without you."

"I was not!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"Sshh, hyung's speaking." Wonwoo patted his knee. "Please go on, hyung."

Junghan laughed at Mingyu's disgruntled face. "He tried being a good sport about the trip and I guess he did enjoy it. There were just times he would turn but no one would be there. I think he was expecting you to be there."

 

Mingyu blushed, burying his face in Wonwoo's shoulder. He thought that he had just imagined himself doing that or that he was at least being subtle about it. He couldn't help but groan as well; why couldn't his hyungs tell him about it before Wonwoo got here?

 

"Really?" Wonwoo said wistfully. "That's too bad."

Jisoo strummed a chord. "Sorry, we couldn't invite you. It was supposed to be a friends only outing. No couply stuff and all."

"Then that's already unfair for Mingyu, isn't it? The four of you are dating and it's not like you'll stop being one just because you said that." 

Mingyu lifted his head, staring at Wonwoo. He had said what Mingyu was thinking. "W-wonwoo..."

Wonwoo blushed and Mingyu guessed that he hadn't meant to say what he just did. "Uh, I'm sorry. That just came out of my mouth; it wasn't my place to say anything."

 

Junghan and Jisoo shared a look before glancing at Mingyu guiltily. The youngest looked away; he couldn't exactly say that what Wonwoo said was a lie since it was what he was thinking as well.

 

"N-no. It's okay. You are right after all." Jisoo admitted after a long pause.

Wonwoo nodded, an apologetic smile still on his lips. "Anyway, where's Soonyoung and Jihoon? I haven't seen them."

"Oh, they went to Jihoon's house." Junghan replied. 

"He lives here? Wow, you even have a local tour guide. How lucky!" Wonwoo exclaimed.

Mingyu chuckled, noting that his hyungs relaxed after what the other had said. "Hyung memorized how to go to all the tourist spots. It was pretty cool!"

Wonwoo pouted a bit. "I wanna go there too." He sighed. "We're leaving tomorrow evening though."

"That's quite a short trip." Jisoo said. "Do you guys have plans back home?"

"Jun and I are working; my other friend had to negotiate some kind of deal to get us these two days off." Wonwoo answered. "Too bad Seungkwan couldn't come."

"Where do you work?" Junghan asked. "I sort of thought you were looking for a job at Shining Diamond."

"Jonghyun hyung wouldn't even mind that." Mingyu continued.

Wonwoo chuckled. "I like working at Jam Jam already, sorry." He turned to Jisoo. "How long have you been playing?"

Jisoo looked at his guitar, smiling gently. "For as long as I can remember." He chuckled. "It was my first love." He laughed when Junghan pouted at him. "I said first not true."

"Do you play?" Mingyu tilted his head curiously.

Wonwoo smiled, nodding. "Just a bit. May I?" He asked Jisoo.

 

Jisoo passed him the guitar easily. Wonwoo let go of Mingyu's hand to take it, making the younger blush. He didn't even notice that they were holding hands all this time. Testing out a few chords, Wonwoo grinned when all of them were tuned properly. Then he started playing a song. 

Mingyu wanted to complain how unfair it was that Wonwoo was pretty much perfect. This much perfection was bad for Mingyu's heart. 

 

"Uh, I'm a bit rusty." Wonwoo chuckled as he finished the song, avoiding everyone's eyes. "Great guitar, hyung."

 Mingyu could see the joy in Jisoo's eyes. If he was really Mingyu's dad, he'd probably approve of them getting married now. "That was great, Wonwoo! You're going to get the hang of it again when you keep playing."

Wonwoo grinned, handing Jisoo back his guitar. "Thanks, hyung." He slowly got up afterwards. "I actually have to go. I just wanted to drop by."

"Of course. You guys are on a schedule." Junghan chuckled. "See you around, Wonwoo."

Mingyu got up as well. "I'll just walk him back." He told his hyungs without actually looking at them. 

 

He could hear Jisoo chuckling as he and Wonwoo headed out. Wonwoo told him where they were staying and realized it was pretty close to the surf board rental. As per usual, the older held his hand as they walked and Mingyu didn't know how much comfort it brought him until now.

 

"Uh, do you think your hyungs are mad?" Wonwoo asked carefully.

Mingyu had the feeling he'd still be thinking about it. "I don't think so. They're not the type to. I mean, it wasn't even a lie so yeah."

"Really? You didn't think I crossed any lines?" 

"Definitely not." Mingyu smiled, giving the older's hand a light squeeze. "It was pretty scary how on point you were actually. I was thinking of the same thing."

"Great minds think alike, that's why." 

 

Mingyu was glad that Wonwoo's hotel was quite a distance from theirs so they could spend more time together. He told the older about all the places they went to yesterday and how amazed he was by all of them. Wonwoo had listened attentively, eyes never leaving Mingyu's face. The younger felt immensely flattered by the attention. 

 

"I'd love to see you wearing that flower crown." Wonwoo chuckled. "Jihoon must have been adorable though! I can't believe Soonyoung survived that."

Mingyu laughed. "He looked like he was about to cry. I wonder how they're doing."

"Does Jihoon's mom approve of them?"

"Approve of them? Mrs. Lee wants them to get married as soon as possible!" Mingyu grinned. "She's a really sweet lady plus she makes the best cookies."

"Everything goes back to food for you somehow." Wonwoo noted. 

"Not everything!" Mingyu whined. "Anyway, Seungcheol hyung's your best friend huh?"

Wonwoo nodded. "We've been together since middle school. He comes off scary but he's a really great person."

"And flirty too." Mingyu added, remembering how Seungcheol was with Junghan and him before he found out who he was. "Oh my gosh! You got it from him!"

Wonwoo laughed. "He's just like that and I'm not as bad as him, shut up."

"Yes, you are! I bet you use your lines to other people too!" Mingyu huffed, pulling his hand back to cross his arms over his chest.

Wonwoo chuckled, surprising Mingyu when the older pulled him to a hug. "I'm not like Seungcheol. I only look at you." Wonwoo whispered.

"O-okay." Mingyu whispered back, feeling shivers run through him. 

 

Wonwoo pulled back, giving Mingyu a gentle smile before taking his hand again. They continued walking back to the older's hotel. When Wonwoo pointed out their hotel, Mingyu purposely slowed down his pace, not wanting their time alone to end just yet. Upon going inside, the younger could see Hansol with Seungcheol and another guy. 

 

"They're really excited." Wonwoo remarked as they approached the three.

"I was wondering where you were." Seungcheol said with a grin as he saw them. His eyes turned calculating as he saw their interlocked hands. "Went to your boyfriend I see."

"You're Wonwoo's boyfriend?! You look pretty familiar. Do you go to Jam Jam often?" The third guy said with a slight accent.

Wonwoo grinned. "Easy there, Jun. Mingyu, these are my crazy friends. You've already met Hansol. This scary guy is Seungcheol. The excited one is Jun." He gestured to the three. "Seungkwan and Seokmin had to stay back to take make up exams." He glanced at Mingyu before looking back to his friends. "And this is my boyfriend, Mingyu."

Jun actually squealed before he hugged Mingyu. "I thought I would never hear that line from Wonwoo ever again! I'm Junhui but everyone calls me Jun so you can call me Jun too!"

Mingyu smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Jun.." he turned to Wonwoo, not knowing if Jun was older or not.

"Hyung. He's the same age as me." Wonwoo supplied.

"Another baby!" Jun chuckled. "You and Hansol make me feel like I'm old but that's okay. If I'm old then Seungcheol hyung is a grandpa."

"Leave me out of this." Seungcheol huffed. "I'm not a grandpa isn't that right, my baby Hansol?" He turned to the youngest.

Hansol frowned at him. "Do not call me that please. Ever."

"But you're my little baby, Hansollie!" Seungcheol whined. 

"Hyung! Your best friend's being disgusting again." Hansol complained.

 

Mingyu laughed softly. Wonwoo and his friends were so adorable to look at. Jun was very chatty too and he sort of reminded him of Junghan and Soonyoung combined. Two down and three to go. Hopefully, Mingyu would get Seokmin and Seungkwan's approval because it looked like Seungcheol wouldn't be approving him anytime soon.

 

"Mingyu, can I talk to you for a bit?" Seungcheol suddenly asked.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who looked just as confused as he is. "Uh, yeah, sure, hyung."

"In private." Seungcheol smiled. "I won't hurt your boyfriend, Wonwoo. Meet you guys at the beach?"

 

Wonwoo looked like he wanted to argue but Jun and Hansol were already pulling him outside. Mingyu nervously glanced at Seungcheol wondering what the older wanted to talk to him about. He hadn't done anything wrong to Wonwoo, right?

 

"So you're dating Wonwoo?" Seungcheol asked.

Mingyu nodded. "Yeah, is that a problem...?"

"It is if you're not serious about him." The older said frankly. "I basically grew up with that kid and I saw what happened when he got his heart broken. I don't want that ever happening again."

Mingyu stiffened. He remembered how Wonwoo's previous relationship was and how Seungcheol was the one to snap him out of it. "I wouldn't hurt him." 

"You don't sound sure." Seungcheol tilted his head. "What's the matter?"

 

What was wrong was that Mingyu wasn't really dating Wonwoo. He hated how he would forget that fact sometimes. Seungcheol seemed like he would punch Mingyu if he found out about the truth. 

 

Still, even though this was a ruse, Mingyu knew one thing: he would never hurt Wonwoo. 

 

"I won't hurt him, hyung." Mingyu said with more confidence. "I may not know exactly what happened with his ex but I can assure you I wouldn't do that to him."

Seungcheol looked at him skeptically before grinning. "That's good to know." He clapped Mingyu's shoulder. "Just don't him up and I won't hurt you." 

"Uh, thanks? I think? Okay?" Mingyu muttered, not really knowing what he was supposed to say to that.

"I still don't trust you completely." Seungcheol shrugged. "It's nothing personal; it's just that Wonwoo trusts people easily and one of us has to be skeptical or we'll both get dupped."

"Yeah, I get it." Mingyu nodded.

"Oh and one more thing. Your friend from before? The beautiful one?"

"Junghan hyung? What about him?"

Seungcheol frowned. "I don't like the way he looked at Hansol and I'd appreciate it if he doesn't look at him like that."

"Huh? Look at him like what?"

"It was how people seeing him for the first time look at him. There's intrigue of course but also some judgement." 

Mingyu frowned. "What? I'm sure hyung didn't mean to."

"I know. He seems really nice but I'm just saying. Hansol's pretty sensitive about those kind of things."

The younger nodded slowly. "I'm sorry."

Seungcheol was quiet for a bit, sighing when he spoke. "Did Wonwoo tell you about why Hansol's living with him?"

Mingyu furrowed his brows. "Hansol stayed behind even when his family moved back to the States."

"The kid gets bullied a lot too. Somehow one of his bullies was related to the dorm heads. Hansol got assigned to the room at the attic." Seungcheol looked at him sheepishly. "I got mad so we're both banned from all the dorms which wasn't a problem for me since I was already living in an apartment with the other guys. Hansol opened up to Wonwoo the fastest so he took Hansol under his care."

Mingyu wanted to punch whoever was bullying Hansol but he started seeing Seungcheol like how Wonwoo did, someone to rely on. "You really care about them, huh?"

"Hm? Oh those losers?" Seungcheol laughed. "They're like my real family so yeah I do." He turned to Mingyu seriously. "I'm not purposely scaring you or something but Wonwoo is like my brother. I'd appreciate it a lot if you take care of his heart."

Mingyu stood up straighter, somehow getting a fatherly vibe from Seungcheol. "I promise."

"Oh and of course take care of his er, other needs. Hansol said you guys have some intense ." Seungcheol shrugged with a slight smirk.

"Oh my God, Hansol." Mingyu muttered, burying his face in his hands.

--

Mingyu felt a little better as he headed back to their hotel. After talking with Seungcheol, he at least found out that the older didn't hate him but was just protective of Wonwoo. Admittedly, he felt slightly jealous because Seungcheol was there for a long time and especially when Wonwoo needed someone the most. He quickly brushed it aside and settled on being happy to meet Jun and Seungcheol. 

 

When he got back to their room, Junghan and Jisoo were watching some movie and it seemed like they hadn't noticed him yet. Mingyu tiptoed behind them before jumping on them.

 

"I'm baaack!" Mingyu exclaimed, laughing as his hyungs screamed.

"Mingyu!" Jisoo said, whacking him with a pillow. "You !"

Mingyu kept on laughing. "Gotcha!"

Junghan was rubbing his temples, sighing as he leaned against Jisoo. "I thought you were some kind of a thief, Mingyu. It wasn't funny." He made a face when Mingyu kept laughing.

"Yeah, it is." Mingyu grinned. "Anyway, what the heck are you watching?"

"I don't know. It's Spanish I think?" Jisoo shrugged, turning the TV off. "Wonwoo back at his hotel?"

"Nah, he and his friends are out exploring."

"Did you run into that Seungcheol again?" 

Mingyu nodded. "He's not that... scary actually. He's just really concerned for Wonwoo."

"He gave you the don't mess with my best friend talk then?" Junghan tilted his head. "Did we ever finish doing that to Wonwoo?"

"No, we didn't. Soonyoung was supposed to show off his Taekwondo reputation but then Wonwoo turned out to be good at hapkido so that's a fail." Jisoo chuckled. 

"Plus you guys were too busy staring and squealing at him." Mingyu added. "I did get squealed on too."

"Seungcheol squealed at you?!" Jisoo gawked.

Mingyu bursted out laughing. "No! Not him, hyung! How will that even look like?"

Jisoo shrugged. "That's why I was surprised."

"It wasn't Seungcheol hyung. It was their other friend, Jun hyung." Mingyu pouted. "All of you guys are old. Luckily, there's Hansol."

"Who are you calling old?!" Junghan huffed. "You look older than me!"

Mingyu chuckled at his hyung's indignant face. "Oh, uh, hyung." He said slowly, remembering what Seungcheol said. He didn't know how to phrase it though.

"What is it?"

"I want you to listen to me first okay? I know you didn't mean to but I sort of get where Seungcheol hyung was coming from..?" Mingyu frowned. "I don't really know how to say it actually."

"Just spit it out, Gyu." Jisoo said, patting his head.

"Okay. Uhm, Seungcheol hyung was sort of offended at the way you were looking at Hansol?" Mingyu said carefully, looking at Junghan's reaction. 

Junghan's eyes widened. "Me? How was I looking at Hansol?"

"I get it." Jisoo nodded, sighing a bit. "I guess from their point of view it must have come off as bad."

"I don't get it, Jisoo." Junghan pouted.

"Babe, remember how surprise you were when he spoke Korean fluently? You even called him it. Think about it. The kid must be getting judged like that a lot." Jisoo explained.

 

Mingyu watched as his hyung took that in before bursting into tears. He exchanged glances with Jisoo, panicking over the sudden reaction. Junghan quickly went to his boyfriend's arms, saying apologies repeatedly.

 

"I'm so sorry! That was so rude of me! The poor kid! He's even younger than my baby! He must have suffered a lot!" Junghan exclaimed while Mingyu and Jisoo rubbed his back.

Mingyu smiled at him. "It's okay, hyung. I think once you apologize it'll be all good. You didn't even mean to."

Jisoo nodded, kissing his boyfriend's temple. "Mingyu's right, babe. Don't worry about it."

 

It took a couple more minutes of coaxing but Junghan eventually stopped crying and they went on watching the Spanish soap opera on the TV. 

--

From: Soonyoung hyung

 We're back!

Meet us at the lobby okay?! 

Faster faster

 

Mingyu rubbed the sleep from his eyes. The three of them had fallen asleep after watching. Junghan and Jisoo were cuddled together on Jisoo's bed and Mingyu shook his hyungs.

 

"Wake up. Jihoon and Soonyoung hyung are back." Mingyu said, glancing outside and saw that it was already dark.

Jisoo got up, yawning as he stretched. "How long were we asleep?"

"Long enough for it to be dark." Mingyu replied. "Wake your angel up. Soonyoung hyung sounds hungry."

 

Mingyu got up from the bed, heading to the veranda as he looked over the seam he could hear Junghan groaning as he got up. Mingyu checked his phone again, a slight pout forming on his face when he saw that all the messages were from Soonyoung.

 

"Mingyu, let's go. Where are they?" Jisoo called out.

Mingyu went inside, closing the screen to the veranda. "Hyung said he'll meet us at the lobby." His phone rang again.

"Is that him again?" Junghan asked.

Mingyu pulled out his phone, nodding. "Let's go before Jihoon hyung smacks him."

 

When they arrived at the lobby, Soonyoung was jumping up and down while Jihoon was just looking at him fondly. That was pretty strange. Usually, Jihoon would be getting annoyed by now; their trip home must have been a good one.

 

"Hyung!" Mingyu called out.

Soonyoung spun around, hands on hips. "What took you guys so long? I sent that message ages ago."

"It was actually five minutes ago." Jisoo chuckled. "How was your trip?"

Jihoon handed Mingyu a plastic bag. '"Mom said to give you these and to bring you along next time. She cooked way too much food. Soonyoung and I couldn't finish it."

Mingyu took the bag happily. "Let's all go next time!"

"Why the rush anyway?" Junghan asked. "It can't be cause you're hungry."

"I have a surprise!" Soonyoung said, covering Mingyu's eyes. 

Mingyu felt himself getting pushed. "Just go with it. He's been excited about it ever since we got back." Jihoon said as he guided Mingyu.

"Tadah!" Soonyoung chirped excitedly.

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes, looking at whatever Soonyoung got for him. His eyes nearly bugged out when he saw it was Wonwoo. The older must have been trying out different water sports too seeing as his whole body was dripping wet. This was just like how Mingyu felt when he saw the other topless for the first time. 

 

The sight was too heavenly and was seriously bad for Mingyu's heart.

 

"You're welcome." Soonyoung whispered, giving Mingyu a nudge. "Wonwoo!" 

 

Mingyu wanted to hit his hyung; he needed time to at least prepare himself but Wonwoo was already heading their way. Wonwoo stopped in front of Mingyu and the younger could smell the sea from him. Oddly enough, Mingyu liked it. 

 

This was really, really bad for Mingyu's heart and sanity.

 

"Hey there." Wonwoo greeted, brushing his hair back.

Mingyu's eyes followed the movement. "O-oh, hey." 

"Are you guys just going to keep saying hey to each other?" Soonyoung scoffed. "This isn't elementary."

Jihoon nudged his boyfriend. "Let them be."

 

Soonyoung chuckled, arms going around Jihoon's shoulder. Wonwoo smiled bashfully, nudging Mingyu who was still staring at him. Mingyu didn't miss the fond eye roll from Jisoo and Junghan. All of his friends were such saps seriously.

 

"Hyung, I found yours!" 

Mingyu turned around in time to catch the towel that Hansol threw. "Hey, Hansol."

Hansol grinned at him. "Hey, hyung! I love it here! There's so many things to do."

Wonwoo took the towel from Mingyu, wiping himself. "I'm glad you had fun, Hansol."

"Where's Seungcheol and Jun hyung?" Mingyu asked, looking behind Hansol.

Hansol laughed, shaking his head. "Seungcheol hyung got dizzy before we went parasailing so Jun hyung's keeping him company."

"Such a tough guy he is." Wonwoo chuckled, getting a piece of shirt from the small bag around his shoulder, throwing it to his dongsaeng. "Change into this. Don't want you getting a cold."

Hansol rolled his eyes but quickly swapped his wet one for the dry one. "Done! Now can we eat?"

"Soonyoung invited us to eat with them. Is that okay?" Wonwoo answered.

Mingyu hummed. "So that's why hyung was in such a hurry." He glanced at Hansol. "You'll probably be babied."

Hansol shrugged. "As long as we eat. I'm starving."

 

Wonwoo gave Mingyu an apologetic smile which the younger just shrugged off. He was pretty hungry himself so he understood what Hansol was doing. They went to where Mingyu's friends were talking and Mingyu saw how Hansol leaned closer to Wonwoo especially when he saw Junghan.

 

"Mingyu, Wonwoo, there you guys are! I thought you were going to be busy staring at each other." Soonyoung grinned.

Wonwoo chuckled. "Sorry we made you wait." He put his arm around Hansol. "This is my dongsaeng, Hansol. Is it okay if he joined us?"

Soonyoung went over and gave Hansol a hug, surprising the younger. "Hi there! I'm your Soonyoung hyung!" He pointed at Jihoon. "That's your cute Jihoonie hyung. He's my fairy."

"Oh my God, Soonyoung." Jihoon muttered, blushing. "Don't listen to this hyung. He'll probably be the reason if you'll get hurt."

Mingyu pulled Hansol away. "What did we say about personal space, hyung?" He patted Hansol's head. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay." Hansol said with a shy smile. "It's nice to meet you, Soonyoung and Jihoonie hyung."

"Uh, Hansol. I'd like to say sorry about earlier. I really didn't mean to offend you or something. I'm just sort of afraid of foreigners? I can't speak English well, you see." Junghan said, bowing afterwards. "I'm really sorry."

Hansol flushed, going back to Wonwoo's side. "It's okay, hyung. I'm used to it."

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"It's nothing, hyung." Hansol grinned. "Can we eat now? The last time we ate was around lunch."

 

Soonyoung quickly pulled Hansol inside the restaurant they picked. Jihoon heaved a deep sigh before following inside along with Jisoo and Junghan. Wonwoo looked at Mingyu for an explanation but the younger shook his head, signalling that he'll tell him later. 

 

Dinner was quite an affair. Like Mingyu had expected, Hansol was fully babied by his hyungs even Jihoon. Soonyoung ordered quite a lot and gave more than half to Hansol and Jihoon seemed to be really interested in the younger one as well. Junghan was his usual mother hen self, telling Soonyoung to stop playing with his food. Jisoo was talking to Hansol in English and it made the younger feel at ease. 

 

"I think your hyungs are going to be replacing me pretty soon." Wonwoo whispered. 

Mingyu chuckled. "He'll be overwhelmed soon enough."

"Jisoo's making him feel at home though." Wonwoo said, glancing at the two. "None of us are good enough at English to hold long conversations with him."

"You are worried!" Mingyu nudged Wonwoo. "You'll always be number one for him, silly."

The older hummed. "I better be."

 

When dinner ended, everyone was full and Hansol was much more comfortable with Mingyu and his friends, letting out sarcastic comments every now and then. Jihoon gave him an encouraging smile every time especially if it was towards Soonyoung. The seven of them started to head back to their hotels. Hansol was full out yawning and leaning against Wonwoo as they walked, making the others smile at how cute he was being.

 

"That's it. Get on." Wonwoo said after Hansol nearly hit a tree again. 

"Bag." Hansol mumbled.

 

Wonwoo handed him the small bag which Hansol put on his own shoulders before climbing his hyung's back. Mingyu quickly took a picture, smiling innocently when the older flashed him a look. They continued walking until they reached the turn for Hansol and Wonwoo's hotel. 

 

"I guess this is us. Thanks for the dinner." Wonwoo smiled.

Soonyoung nodded. "You sure you don't want us to walk with you?"

"Nah, your hotel's still pretty far. I got it." Wonwoo replied, adjusting Hansol a bit.

"He's already asleep so walk carefully." Jihoon reminded him. 

 

Wonwoo nodded, turning around to head to their hotel. Mingyu looked at his retreating back before saying a quick see you later to his hyungs to follow them. Wonwoo stopped when he heard him, smiling at him amusedly.

 

"Aren't you tired?" Wonwoo asked. "You'll have to walk all the way back to your hotel."

Mingyu shrugged. "I took a nap so I think I'm still good. I wanted to make sure you'll get back safely."

"Aren't you a sweet boyfriend?" Wonwoo hummed. "Thanks, Mingyu."

 

Mingyu bit his lip, trying to hide the smile threatening to break out every time Wonwoo would call him his boyfriend. They continued walking in silence until they reached the front of the hotel. 

 

"Thanks for walking us back." Wonwoo grinned. "Hansol didn't even wake up. He must be really tired."

"Well, you did cram a lot of activities in a couple of hours." Mingyi commented.

"We haven't tried everything yet. Jun and I will probably try surfing tomorrow." 

Mingyu grinned, remembering his experience with surfing. "The instructors are really friendly. Just don't touch them or you'll get hissed at."

"What?" Wonwoo asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Just... don't touch the instructor especially when you feel someone watching your every move."

"You absolutely make no sense." Wonwoo sighed. "I better get Hansol to bed. You should head back, Mingyu."

"Yeah. Good night, Wonwoo." Mingyu said, flashing the older a smile. 

 

Wonwoo returned the smile then stepped closer, leaning towards Mingyu. The younger's heart was racing as the distance between them got smaller. Was Wonwoo going to kiss him? Mingyu closed his eyes in anticipation.

 

He could hear Wonwoo chuckling as he pulled back. Mingyu touched the tip of his nose, face flushed. 

"I wouldn't kiss you on the lips with my brother on my back, silly. You looked really cute with your eyes closed though." Wonwoo said playfully.

Mingyu whined, turning on his back. "Whatever. I'm going back. Go inside and change clothes. You'll get a cold."

 

Mingyu could still hear the older chuckling as he walked back to his hotel. He tapped the tip of his nose, feeling warmed every time he touched the spot. 

 

"Oh, you're back!" Soonyoung waved at him when he got in their room. "How was the moonlight walk?"

"Hansol was there too, silly." Jisoo commented.

"The kid was asleep." Soonyoung countered. He frowned when he noticed Mingyu wasn't answering. "What happened to you?" He asked throwing a pillow to Mingyu's head.

Mingyu caught the pillow, hugging it to his chest. "The moonlight walk was perfect, hyung."

 

That night just as Mingyu was about to fall asleep, his phone rang and he quickly grabbed it before Soonyoung could. 

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

You looked really ethereal with your eyes closed under the moonlight like that

I really wanted to kiss you but Hansol was there somehow

Next time maybe?

For now, I'll have to settle with this x

Sweet dreams, Mingyu xx 

 

A.N: So here's the next part! I couldnt stand not writing about Wonwoo so here he is.

 

The recent chapters are pretty long and they are just mild bursts of surprise. Hahaha dont expect the rest to be as long as them bc i dont even know how it grew like this.

 

All of your comments are really really sweet and get me through my day! Thank you all so much! <3

 

The next chapter would be a mini chapter regarding SoonHoon's visit to Jihoon's house. ^-^ 

 

Thanks again. Love you guys~ x