I Like You The Best

Fall For You

"Mingyu, I have to pee."

"No."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No."

"Kim Mingyu.."

"Jeon Wonwoo."

"Let me pee."

"No."

--

"Mingyu, get off me. I have to go to the bathroom."

"No."

"You're even worse than me when I'm sick and that's saying something."

"It just means we're compatible."

" Ugh, can you be cheesy after I pee?"

"No."

--

"I can hear your stomach growling. Let me go so I can pee and cook."

"No."

"Are you saying no to food?"

"... Damn it."

"Get off me already." 

"No."

"My bladder hates you."

"It'll get over it." 

"Ugh."

--

Mingyu hated the tired feeling that came with being sick. He could have sworn that he closed his eyes for just a second then when he opened them, he was all alone in the bed with a smell of something delicious in the air. He would be mad at Wonwoo if whatever he was cooking didn't smell so appetizing.

 

"You left me." Mingyu accused when he reached the kitchen. 

Wonwoo didn't even face him. "I couldn't hold it in anymore and I'll have you know that you're heavier than me. I could have been crushed."

"Are you calling a sick person fat?" Mingyu cried indignantly. "I'm pretty sure that's against the law."

"You're ridiculous." Wonwoo scoffed. "You didn't seem sick when you were pinning me down."

"I'm a strong kind of sick?" 

"Then your feelings will get over me calling you fat." 

 

Mingyu was about to retort with a probably very childish remark when Wonwoo announced that he was finished cooking. There was crab and corn soup probably since he was technically sick and pork cutlets. Mingyu's stomach grumbled at the sight.

 

Wonwoo chuckled. "See, your stomach likes me."

"It's not you; it's the food." Mingyu retorted.

"Which I made." 

"Shut up."

 

Wonwoo laughed, quickly getting their utensils. The two of them were hungry enough that they didn't even bother getting their own plates and just ate from the pot. Though Mingyu could probably eat all of it by himself, he made it a point that Wonwoo should eat as much as him. Mingyu paused in eating, looking at Wonwoo properly. He didn't notice it before but the older looked like he lost weight. His cheeks were thinner and wrists that slightly bonier. Wonwoo must have felt him staring since the older raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"You've gotten thinner." Mingyu commented.

Wonwoo blushed, ducking his head slightly. "Uh, yeah, Hansol said so too."

"How could you have gotten thinner?" Mingyu exclaimed, disbelief coloring his tone. 

Wonwoo winced. "Uh, I usually lose weight after attacks?"

"Why is that?" 

The older whined, eyes flitting around the room. "Can we not talk about this?" 

Mingyu was about to nod before he stopped himself. "No, we can't not talk about this. You're already thin and you've lost weight. I think it's a matter worth discussing."

Wonwoo flinched, curling into himself. "I'm sorry."

Mingyu sighed, reaching over to grab Wonwoo's hand. "I'm not mad, just worried." He said gently, drawing circles on the other's knuckles with his thumb. 

"Don't be. I'm fine now, aren't I?" Wonwoo said, raising his head with a fake smile. It made Mingyu's stomach turn.

"Stop that!" Mingyu exclaimed. He took a deep breath when he saw Wonwoo's eyes widen. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. Just... don't do that. Please."

"Don't what?" 

"Faking a smile. I like seeing you smile but I want it to be genuine. Don't bull me like this. You don't have to hide." Mingyu answered seriously, keeping his eyes locked on Wonwoo's. He wanted the older to see just how much he meant it. 

 

Wonwoo smiled again but this time, the sadness in it was very evident. His eyes even looked watery, as if he would cry any second now. Mingyu tried not to let it show just how much seeing Wonwoo like this was hurting him. He was the one who wanted the older to be honest after all. He opened his arms and Wonwoo quickly went to them, settling his body on Mingyu's lap. 

"Can we go back to bed?" Wonwoo whispered.

 Mingyu nodded. "Sure." 

 

When Wonwoo made no move to get up, Mingyu cradled Wonwoo in his arms, feeling slightly alarmed at how light the older felt in his arms. Mingyu smiled a bit when the older nuzzled to his neck as he made his way back to the bedroom. He carefully sat down on the bed, putting Wonwoo down between his legs. The older gently pushed him down and the two of them just laid there, staring at the ceiling for a few minutes.

 

"Why is he back? I don't get it. He just left me and now, he's back." Wonwoo whispered as if he wasn't allowed to say it out loud. "Am I not allowed to be happy? I'm so happy with you already, Mingyu. Why did Doyoon have to come back?" 

"I don't know, baby." Mingyu sighed, feeling helpless because he really had no idea. What could he say to Wonwoo? 

"Are the two of you friends? Why was he at Jam Jam that day?" 

"Yeah, I guess we are? Were? I'm not sure anymore. I met him through Jisoo hyung." He pursed his lips as he thought about how to answer the second question. "Uh, that. That was my bad. I was stupid and made quick judgments."

Wonwoo looked at him, staring at Mingyu. "Jisoo hyung? Jihoon was talking about..." he frowned. "The guy you were flirting with was Doyoon, wasn't it?" Wonwoo scoffed, taking Mingyu's silence as an affirmation. "Wow, I can't believe it. My current boyfriend flirting with my ex."

"In my defense, he flirted first and I barely even flirted back. Just... endured it."

"That's a lame excuse." Wonwoo lightly swatted his chest. "But wow seriously. This is like some twisted drama." 

Mingyu frowned as well, not liking Wonwoo's tone. "Hey, why the glum tone? I don't like him like that. I don't even know if I like him as a person right now."

"I always knew Doyoon could have anyone he wanted. It didn't make sense why he'd want me." 

"Well, I want you and not him." Mingyu said almost defiantly. He didn't like the way Wonwoo talked about himself,like he didn't matter.

Wonwoo pushed himself up on his elbows, looking at Mingyu. "You do?"

Mingyu blushed, mentally berating himself for saying such an embarrassing thing. He kept his eyes on Wonwoo though and nodded, caressing the older's back. "You're the one in my arms, right? I wouldn't have it any other way too." 

"You're so cheesy today." Wonwoo complained but Mingyu could see the smile tugging at the corner of his lips. 

"I let you pee. I'm allowed to be cheesy now." Mingyu answered back. 

"You didn't let me pee. I had to sneak off." Wonwoo reminded him with an eye roll. He smiled before caressing Mingyu's cheek. "Thank you." 

"For what?" Mingyu asked as he leaned into the other's touch. 

"For saying that. I... it's the first time I've ever heard it." 

 

Mingyu looked at him confusedly. How could it have been the first time he heard that? Five years with Doyoon and Doyoon never said that? An inexplicable wave of anger washed through Mingyu at the idea. Sure, what he said was cheesy but Wonwoo deserved it, deserved the reassurance. Wonwoo shouldn't have felt inadequate in the first place. 

 

"What.. what did you do after Doyoon hyung left?" Mingyu found himself asking. He wasn't sure if he could handle what Wonwoo would say but the curiosity was killing him.

The smile on Wonwoo's face instantly fell. "Why?" 

"Because I want to know." Mingyu answered. 

"That's a stupid reason." Wonwoo said coldly, moving to pull away his hand.

Mingyu quickly covered the hand on his cheek with his own. "I know this is surprising but I really am curious. I just want to understand you better."

 

Wonwoo stared at him with a guarded expression. Mingyu knew that the older might be feeling attacked with the sudden question; he almost wanted to take it back, almost. If Wonwoo had moved on, talking about this shouldn't be a big deal but with how he was reacting, Mingyu doubted that was the case. The realization made his heart drop. 

"I told you before: I was half dead with pain for a while. It was weird at first because he just went off without anyone knowing where to and why. Seungcheol thought it was some kind of joke but a week passed and no one still knew where he was. I was so worried so I called his mom. Turns out she didn't know where he was either and I just... I just realized that he really did leave me." Wonwoo narrated, trying to sound indifferent but there was a slight tremor in his voice. "Hell let loose after that. I wouldn't attend classes, I would barely move from our bed and just basically threw my life away." 

 

Mingyu's jaw dropped at that. He couldn't fathom the idea of doing something that extreme but he recalled what Seungcheol had said. Wonwoo's world revolved around Doyoon before. With Doyoon suddenly leaving, Wonwoo must have felt so lost and confused. He could feel the anger inside him spreading throughout his entire being. He wasn't sure if he could stand seeing Doyoon after this. 

 

"I would also get random panic attacks. Like, I would wake up in the middle of the night, realize that Doyoon wasn't there and my body would just shut down and breathing became so much of a challenge." Wonwoo continued, oblivious to Mingyu's internal conflict."I stayed with Jun and Seungcheol after Jun walked in during one of my worse attacks. I felt so apologetic that I was burdening them just because I couldn't accept the fact that I was left behind."

"I'm sure they didn't think you were a burden." Mingyu cut in. "They're your friends so looking out for you is nothing at all."

"That's what Cheol said but yeah." Wonwoo shrugged. "To cut things short, it was horrible. I ruined my life after he left. That's why I can't wrap my head around the fact that he's back here again." 

Mingyu nodded, pulling Wonwoo closer to him. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. You don't deserve it. He doesn't deserve you." 

Wonwoo hummed, going back to burying himself in Mingyu's chest. "We accept the love we think we deserve."

"And you think you deserve that?" Mingyu asked incredulously.

 

 Wonwoo didn't reply to him anymore and Mingyu felt his heart hurting again. It was quiet for a while before Wonwoo started talking about the puzzle museum he and Hansol went to. The story was obviously made to distract Mingyu from what Wonwoo had revealed and the older even tried to appear excited. The excitement didn't reach Wonwoo's eyes though but Mingyu didn't call him out on it. He was feigning excitement on it as well. 

 

"We should go there too. I haven't been to a museum like that." Mingyu commented after Wonwoo's tale.

"L-like a date?" Wonwoo asked, surprised.

Mingyu nodded, eyebrow raising. "Yeah, of course. I am your boyfriend after all. Am I not allowed to go on dates with you?" 

"You still want to date me after what I said?" 

Mingyu sighed sadly, pressing a kiss on the other's forehead. "My silly silly baby. Of course I still want to." 

 

Mingyu felt a pinch in his heart at the answering smile Wonwoo gave him and somehow, that smile wasn't as beautiful as it should be. 

--

Mingyu eventually had no choice but to let Wonwoo go home. Hansol had kept on calling Wonwoo and Mingyu could hear the worry in the younger's voice. It would be annoying if Mingyu didn't understand Hansol; Wonwoo had the tendency to downplay what he was really feeling which would just make them worry even more.

 

"Yes, Sol. Mingyu's going to walk me home." Wonwoo sighed, rolling his eyes. "You do trust Mingyu after all, right?"

"Don't be too hard on the kid." Mingyu said after the call. "He's just worried about you."

"I know that but I'm the hyung. He shouldn't be the one worrying about me." Wonwoo pouted.

"This isn't about age, pabo." Mingyu gently flicked the other's forehead. "Let's go."

 

Sometimes, Mingyu hated himself for forgetting about the smallest details that could cause big problems. Like the fact that Doyoon lived across his unit and had this uncanny ability to just show up when Mingyu didn't want to see him the most. Take now for example. 

 

"Hey, Gyu. Hi, sweetheart." Doyoon greeted happily. 

Wonwoo looked back between Mingyu's unit and at Doyoon. "Y-you live across each other?"

"I'm a little down the hall but yes." Doyoon smiled, stepping closer to Wonwoo. "You all better now?"

"Yes but that isn't any of your business." Mingyu said, pulling Wonwoo behind him. The anger he felt earlier returned and he clenched his fists. How could Doyoon just talk like nothing happened? Granted two years had passed but still.

 Doyoon raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong with asking him how he is? You know how worried I've been about him."

"And right now, someone else is worried about him so we'll be leaving." Mingyu insisted.

 Doyoon edged forward, glaring at Mingyu. "I believe I wasn't talking to you."

"Let's go home please." Wonwoo said before anything could happen. He pulled on Mingyu's hand until the younger faced him. "Please?" He added, eyes on Mingyu.

 

Mingyu nodded, turning to leave. He could feel Doyoon staring so he placed his hand at Wonwoo's back, not moving it until they were out of sight. Even as they exited the apartment complex, Mingyu still felt uneasy. There was no way he could he sure when Doyoon would be at home but he still blamed himself. He should have been more careful; Doyoon shouldn't have been there. 

 

"Can I ask a favor?" Wonwoo said, breaking the silence that settled between them. 

Mingyu turned to face the older. "Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"Can we not... uhm, spend time at your place for a while?" 

Mingyu nodded, throwing an arm around the other's shoulder. "Whatever makes you comfortable, baby. I'm sorry. I should have checked if he would be home." He pressed a gentle kiss on the crown of Wonwoo's head. 

Wonwoo wrapped his arm around Mingyu's waist. "Don't say sorry. I think I would have been more hurt if you knew when he would be home." He offered the younger a slight smile.

"I'm still sorry. You shouldn't have seen that bastard." 

Wonwoo chuckled. "I thought he was your friend? And like I said, it's okay. You were being all manly and acting like my knight in shining armor anyway." The older teased. 

 

Mingyu scoffed, lightly pinching Wonwoo's forearm, smiling when the older just laughed back at him. Though Wonwoo was laughing with him, there was still a touch of uneasiness in his demeanor. Mingyu wanted it gone more than anything. He wanted Wonwoo to feel unaffected by Doyoon because Doyoon didn't deserve even that attention. 

 

"You've got your thinking face back on." Wonwoo commented, slightly nudging Mingyu. 

Mingyu hummed. "Got lots of things to think about." 

"Like what?" 

"Like how to get Doyoon away and out of your mind." 

Wonwoo let out a startled laugh, the sound cutting off awkwardly. "What?" 

"What do you mean by what? I think that's a perfectly normal thing to think about given the situation." Mingyu pouted. 

Wonwoo chuckled a hollow sound, shaking his head. "Think about other stuff."

"And why is that?" 

 

Wonwoo just shook his head as they went up to his and Hansol's unit. Mingyu slowed down his steps as he thought about what happened. Wonwoo just dismissed what he was worrying about so easily; he must have thought about the same thing before then. Mingyu sighed deeply, knowing that it would be hard to get Wonwoo to talk about things. He settled for smiling at the older as he nodded at the door. 

 

"Go in. I think I can hear Hansol pacing." Mingyu said.

Wonwoo sighed. "Yeah, I can too. This child." He raised an eyebrow at Mingyu. "You going home after this?"

Mingyu thought about running into Doyoon again and he felt his mouth turning downwards at the idea. "Nah, I'll probably drop by the hyungs' place, maybe get free food and medicine."

Wonwoo suddenly leaned his forehead against Mingyu's. "I forgot that you were sick." He mumbled weakly. "You're not that feverish anymore. That's good." 

"I have a pretty good nurse though he sneaks out of bed." Mingyu said as he closed his eyes, cupping Wonwoo's cheek. "You sure you don't want to shift to my course?"

"Nah, I probably won't be good at it. I'll just be biased to you." Wonwoo chuckled. "I'll only have you as my patient."

"I'll probably keep you as my own anyway." Mingyu replied. He pulled back slightly, caressing the older's cheek. 

Wonwoo opened his eyes. "Not gonna get tired of me then?"

Mingyu sighed. "My poor beautiful boy..." He gently kissed Wonwoo's lips. "I want you and that isn't going to change. Of course, I won't get tired of you."

 

Wonwoo let out a dazed smile at that, cheeks tinted a beautiful pink as he nodded at Mingyu. He gave Mingyu a kiss on his cheek before going inside with a shy wave. Mingyu found himself smiling dopily at that; his boyfriend really was too adorable. 

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

Thank you for saying that x 

 

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

No need to thank me

I was just saying the truth xx

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

>////<  

Stop making me blush! 

Anyway where are you? 

Jihoon just texted me that he hates you rn???

 What did you do? ._. 

 

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

You've made me blush before like this too 

:p revenge is sweet

 I'm at their condo

We were playing Mario Kart but I kept beating Soonyoung hyung

Let's just say he's whiney atm

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

Jihoon is going to murder you ._.

 

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

;---; hyung just threw an encyclopedia at me!

Why do they even have one?!?!

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

Jihoon's just concerned about your intelligence

He wants you to read more

 

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

 You should be more concerned about the bump on my head ;;

Why are you taking Jihoon hyung's side ;;

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

 Well, he is cuter

 

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

 YAH!!

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

 He is tho! 

Don't worry. I like my men handsome and taller than me :")

 

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

 What do you mean by /men/? 

YAH JEON WONWOO 

 

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

You're stupid.

I like you tho so I guess that means I'm stupid too

 

Mingyu almost dropped his phone when he read the message. This was the first time that Wonwoo had said those words to him. It made his heart flutter and he ignored Soonyoung calling him, choosing to reread the message. He apparently took too long to read the message since he got another one.

From: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

I'm sorry

You don't have to say it back or whatever

 

To: Freaking Cute Guy with a Deep Voice Wonwoo

 Don't be like that

I was just basking in my feels :") 

I like you too even when you call me stupid

I stupidly like you <3 

 

"Stop smiling at your phone like that. You look stupid." Jihoon frowned at him.

Mingyu just grinned even dopier. "Yeah, I know. My boyfriend said so and he still likes me so hooray to being stupid."

--

Mingyu felt like things were starting to work out for the better. He hasn't seen Doyoon in a couple of days and Wonwoo was slowly getting back to his normal self. Junghan had started going all mother hen on Wonwoo after seeing how skinny he had had gotten much to Wonwoo's embarrassment. Jihoon and Soonyoung made fun of him whenever Junghan brought him tons of food but Wonwoo would take them gratefully anyway. 

 

"Hold up. Isn't that Doyoon?" Soonyoung said when they passed by Jam Jam a few days after. 

Mingyu bumped into him when his hyung just stopped. "Oww! Earlier warning please?! And what do you mean?" 

Jihoon pushed him to the window. "There. Tailing behind your boyfriend." 

 

Mingyu looked at where Jihoon was pointing, an annoyed sound coming out from him when he saw that his hyung was right. Wonwoo was serving customers as per usual but he looked uncomfortable with Doyoon following him around. Soonyoung nudged him and the three of them headed inside Jam Jam. 

 

"Welcome to Jam Jam!" Doyoon said like he worked there. His grin dropped slightly when he saw who it was. "Oh, hey, guys. Hungry?"

"Mingyu!" Wonwoo exclaimed, running to his boyfriend. "You're here." He sighed in relief. 

"Sorry, I didn't know hyung would be here." Mingyu apologized, pulling Wonwoo to his side. 

Minki walked past them, walking back a bit. "If anyone throws any punches, I am banning you from Jam Jam." 

"No one would be fighting, hyung." Wonwoo assured him. "Let's get you guys a table." 

 

Minki shot them a glare before walking off. Wonwoo led them to an empty booth with Doyoon flanking behind them. Jihoon and Soonyoung took up one side of the booth, leaving Mingyu to take the other side. He looked up at Doyoon, expecting him to leave already. 

 

"So.." Soonyoung said as Mingyu and Doyoon stared each other down. "I want bacon and eggs with orange juice."

"Waffles for me." Jihoon ordered. "Iced tea if you have?" 

"We do." Wonwoo smiled gratefully. "What about you, Mingyu?" 

Mingyu glared at Doyoon. "You alone preferably. Oh but pancakes please. Your favorites."

Doyoon threw an arm around Wonwoo's shoulder. "But I'm being helpful to my sweetheart." 

"Don't call him that." Mingyu all but growled. "Don't touch him."

Wonwoo gently pushed Doyoon away. "Stop it. If the two of you get kicked out, it's not going to help. Go get the empty plates if you really want to help." 

Doyoon seemed to light up at the fact that Wonwoo was actually talking to him. "On it!" He smiled brightly before running off. 

Mingyu frowned at Wonwoo. "What was that about?"

"Jun tried to make him leave as well and he's just proving to be stubborn. Getting him to actually help is better than him just following me around." Wonwoo explained. He pecked Mingyu's lips, smiling apologetically. "I know you're not happy about this but neither am I. I'll be back with your food soon." 

 

Mingyu nodded in understanding, giving Wonwoo's hand a light squeeze before letting the older go. He could see Doyoon getting the empty plates like Wonwoo had told him to, looking all too pleased with himself. Mingyu groaned, mentally berating himself for bringing Doyoon here. 

 

"I texted the hyungs we're not coming over anymore." Jihoon informed them. 

"Thanks." Mingyu said, removing his eyes from Doyoon. "So much for the free food."

"Doyoon hyung really isn't giving up, huh?" Soonyoung commented. "He keeps following Wonwoo."

Mingyu turned around and saw that his hyung was right. "This bastard..." 

Jihoon kicked him gently. "Stop it. You'll just get in trouble. Besides, Wonwoo isn't really noticing him." 

 

Mingyu grumbled, wanting to kick Doyoon as far away as possible but he knew that Jihoon was right. He would just have to endure this rather than getting banned from his boyfriend's workplace. It wasn't easy though. Doyoon would follow Wonwoo around, touching him slightly when Wonwoo was distracted. Wonwoo would soon notice though and push him back but Doyoon would just nod and stare lovingly at him. It hurt watching. 

 

Mingyu let out a small sigh of relief when Doyoon wasn't in sight anymore but it was short lived since Wonwoo followed behind him. A few moments later, the two were heading to their table with their orders. Wonwoo placed Mingyu's pancakes in front of him, slipping into the booth as well. Jihoon frowned as Doyoon served his and Soonyoung's food but didn't say anything. 

 

"It's my break." Wonwoo announced, turning his body to face Mingyu. 

Mingyu smirked as he noticed Doyoon frowning. "Eat with me then." He looked back at Doyoon. "Shouldn't you be heading off by now?"

Doyoon opened his mouth to answer, stopping when he heard the front door open. He raised an eyebrow when he saw Seungcheol enter. "Nah, I think I'll stick around for a bit."

Seungcheol didn't seem too happy by the fact that Doyoon was there. "Why the hell is this guy here? Want to get beaten up again?"

Soonyoung subtly pulled Jihoon in his lap, letting the smaller slip into the side furthest from Seungcheol and Doyoon. "Do the two of you always fight?"

"Cheol, stop it. You'll get kicked out and banned by Minki hyung." Wonwoo warned.

"Minki loves me. Who else will eat all the free food?" Seungcheol shrugged. "Anyway, I came to see you." He pushed Doyoon out of the way. "Hakyeon hyung said he's organizing a reunion starting from Wonshik hyung's batch to yours. Let's go! I haven't seen the hyungs in a long time!" 

"I wonder if Taekwoon hyung finally asked Hongbin hyung out." Wonwoo mused. "I'd love to go but..." he turned to Mingyu, eyes shining hopefully. 

Mingyu raised an eyebrow at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Can I go? Please?" Wonwoo pouted at him.

 

Mingyu was dumbfounded. Why was Wonwoo asking for his permission? This was a personal matter plus Wonwoo was older than him. It didn't make sense to ask Mingyu first. He looked at Soonyoung and Jihoon and saw that the two were looking just as surprised at him. Seungcheol was glaring full on at Doyoon while the latter just looked down guiltily. 

 

"Uh, yeah? I mean, yeah. You don't have to ask for my permission, silly." Mingyu answered.

 Wonwoo's eyes widened. "I don't? But..." he trailed off, looking at Doyoon for a bit before his gaze went back to Mingyu. "Anyway, thank you! When is it going to be, Cheol?" 

"This weekend." Seungcheol grinned at Wonwoo's excitement. "Don't be so excited. We still need to find a ride."

"I can drive us there." Doyoon suddenly said. He shrugged when everyone turned to look at him. "Hakyeon hyung invited me too and I think you're forgetting that we were classmates before, Cheol. My car has a lot of room so you don't have to be close to me if you don't want to be."

"I think I'd rather walk." Seungcheol answered defiantly. 

"We'll take it. Thank you." Wonwoo replied. He grabbed Mingyu's hand before looking at Doyoon. "Let's meet up in front of your place Saturday morning."

"What?! Yah, Jeon!" Seungcheol exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

"It's a free ride, Cheol. Besides, I don't want to sit in a bus for four hours. We're not even sure if we will be able to sit down." 

Doyoon smiled at him, nodding rapidly. "If you want, I could just pick you up from your place. Just give me your address." 

Wonwoo shook his head. "I'll sleep over Mingyu's place Friday night so no need." 

 

Doyoon's smile fell slightly before he shook himself out of it, nodding before he left, muttering about being late for class. Seungcheol was still staring at Wonwoo like he had just grown two heads and Mingyu wasn't doing any better. 

 

How could Wonwoo just accept Doyoon's offer? They were going to be together for the whole weekend already and now they would still be together going to Changwon and getting back at Pledis. 

 

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head or what? I feel like I missed something." Seungcheol asked confusedly.

Wonwoo sighed. "Seungcheol, you and Doyoon used to be best friends. I want the two of you to fix that friendship. He's your brother, Cheol. You can't not want that back."

"I don't. The brother I had is dead and I told him that." Seungcheol argued.

"He's not. He's back and this is your chance to fix it. Give it a shot at least. For me." Wonwoo pleaded at him.

 

Seungcheol just stared at Wonwoo before storming off. Wonwoo watched his best friend, a deep sigh coming from him. He leaned into Mingyu's side, idly playing with the younger's fingers.

 

" But seriously, Won, are you okay?" Jihoon asked as he ate his waffles. "Will you be okay with Doyoon being with you?" 

Wonwoo shrugged. "I just want them to be friends again. Doyoon said he has a bigger car anyway and I'll just.. melt into the background or something."

Mingyu doubted that Doyoon and Seungcheol would forget about his presence at all but chose not to voice it. He started eating his pancakes. "So you're coming over Friday?"

"Yes... hold on. You work Friday. I'm sorry. I forgot." Wonwoo replied.

Mingyu shrugged. "I can be absent. Jonghyun hyung wouldn't mind...that much."

"I got it. Don't worry." Soonyoung assured them. He tilted his head at Wonwoo. "I have a question though. Why ask for Mingyu's permission? He isn't like your keeper or something."

Wonwoo blinked at him then at Jihoon. "Don't you ask permission from your boyfriend? I thought you had to?"

"No, just telling your boyfriend is enough. Well, others do ask permission but the decision is ultimately up to you." Jihoon explained.

"Huh." Wonwoo answered shortly, nodding at him. 

 

Mingyu felt angry at Doyoon again, pulling Wonwoo even closer to him even though the older wasn't there anymore. He was worried about what would happen at Changwon but he wasn't going to refuse Wonwoo his happiness. He wouldn't be that kind of boyfriend. He just hoped Doyoon wouldn't do anything. 

 

A.N: hiiiiiiiii. This took longer than I expected I am so sorry ;;;; I was busy making props for our college day parade WHICH GOT FREAKING CANCELLED. I was so fcuking pissed. I go to school so early to make those but nooo, they cancelled it anyway. BS. 

 

Anyhooo, they finally said I like you to each other!! :") it was supposed to be I love you but let's wait a little more for that. :D 

 

As usual, I am in love with all your comments (sa mga pending kong kausap, I am sarrehh d nakakasgot) and your lovely selves.<3 thank you so much for reading this and supporting this ff. Xx

 

I love you!! Thank you! xx 

 

OH AND PLEASE WATCH THEIR WEEKLY IDOL. I SWEAR HIPHOP LINE IS JUST MANLY IN APPEARANCES. JFC. Hahaha anyhoo love ya <3 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHA IM SO STUPID. Nyeta antanga. I placed this update on my Meanie one shot so im sorry for any confusion. /judges myself