Chapter 60

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura holds her leg tight. Hunter put her in a glass box.

“I have to leave you alone here.”

“How long should I stay here?”

“You cannot get away from here unless…”

“Unless…what? I sneak out when you are not around?”

“You cannot get out from this box no matter how you do. You will be released if you are willing to get mark.”

“Mark? What is that mean?”

 

That night as a promise, Jong Hyun gives her a very meaningful gift that she cannot even imagined.

“Kris?”

“Hi. Glad you back.”

“I leave you two to catch up.” Jong Hyun said.

“Thanks, Jong Hyun.” Kris said his gratitude towards Jong Hyun.

“Thanks for the gift, Hyun Oppa.” Yura said and gives him a smile.

“I’m glad to see you smile now. I kind of miss it.”

Then, Jong Hyun disappear behind the door.

“10 years! I have been waiting for you. I’m sorry that I was not there with you when you open your eyes.”

“Don’t be. Even Woo Bin Oppa also not at my side when I open my eyes.”

“Yura, 10 years maybe seems like a long time for you to catch up with everything. But, believes me there is nothing much that has changed.”

“For me, it does changed a lot, Kris. I knew you might heard about me which is no longer ‘Me’ as what everyone knew from 10 years back. I don’t want you to argue with me on that today, please. I think I heard enough. Can we just ignore the missing 10 years and let make that 10 years never happened because I don’t want to waste my time to catch up with everything.”

“Of course, dear. I’m just glad that you are alive and I cannot believes that I’m talking to you now.”

Yura smiles to Kris. The curtain is blown by the wind. Kris’s mouth slowly gets near to Yura before he stops.

“I almost forgot that we shouldn’t have kiss. I almost make you in pain again.” Kris said then smiles to Yura while softly her hair.

“I’m okay.” Then, Yura put to Kris. Kris a bit shocked but he did not refuse the kiss.

After the kiss, Yura hugs Kris. He really miss the old day when he used to argue and then back together with Kris.

At that time, Yura sees Hunter at the veranda. She is shivering.

“Are you okay?” Kris asks because he is worried.

“I’m fine.” Her neck suddenly feel burn. Yura tried to hold the pain by biting her lips tight.

Kris releases the hug and look at Yura. Yura is still looking at the veranda. Kris turns to look at the same way but nothing.

“Are you okay? You are sweating.”

Yura nods and look at Kris. The tears then flow down from her eyes.

“Can you stay with me tonight?”

“Of course, I will stay with you and never leave your side.” Kris brings Yura to the bed. He hugs her from behind.

“I think you need some rest. We can always catch up again tomorrow.”

 

“What do you mean? Mark my neck? But why?”

“You have been captured by me, Yura-shi. It’s a symbol of Hunter.”

“So..?”

“Every time I close to you then the mark will burn and surely you will be in greater pain till that you cannot move.”

Yura then laugh because she is not belief what she had heard.

“So, the only way out from here is for me to get the mark stamp at my neck? Then, every time we met outside, I will get easily been captured with you and then being throw here inside the box over and over again till I give up? Wah, you are seriously cruel.”

“I have told you that I’m not kind, Yura-shi. However, it’s all up to you to make a choice.”