Chapter 58

ThE sEcReT . . .

When she passes by, all the eyes look at her. Yura try to avoid cross eyes with any of them. While walking, someone holds her dress and she stops her steps and turns to look at the back.

“What a beautiful dress that you have. You must be comes from a rich family. They dress you up like a princess.” An old lady with a wooden stick on her right hand is standing behind her.

“Thank you.” Yura said then she wants to walk away.

“I knew your family.” That old lady then said.

“I bet everyone here know about me and my family. If not, why they keep looking at me like that.”

“I am specifically knew your family, my dear princess. Everyone here just hear the rumors about you but they don’t really know you as much as like I do.”

“Who are you then?” Yura asks the old lady.

“It’s not important for you to know who I am. The most important is that I know how to help you out from here.”

“Then how? Please tell me.”

“What would you give as a retuen?”

“What do you want?”

“Can you give me anything?”

“I will give you anything as long as you help me out from here.”

“Anything? You may regret, my little princess.”

“No, I won’t. Just please tell me how to get me out from here.”

Suddenly, everyone is running away. Yura looks around and asking herself what happen. Yura turns to look at the old lady but she is no longer there. Yura looks around searching for her but with the crowded people that running around, it’s hard for her to find that old lady.

Yura just stand there blankly while everyone run like hell.

“Why are you not running away, my dear? Are you not afraid of me?” Yura turns to the voice. The black version of Akira with the red eyes and chain on his right hand is standing in front of her.

“Hunter?” Yura said and at the same time she feels numb at her leg.

“Yes, it’s me. The one and only.”

“Please…don’t hurt me.”

“It’s my pleasure to meet you, Yura-shi. It’s a waste that I have to meet you like this. You are the talk of the town because of your famous family. Unfortunately, I have to bring you back to prison.”

“What will you do to me?”

“Even though you are once a princess and powerful vampire but here, you will be treated equally like others. Of course, you will be tortured by me until you give up and follow Akira to your new world.”

“I will die if I follow him. I think I know why you become a hunter that everyone afraid of. You will torture us so that we will give up our hope to stay alive again. But, I’m not dead yet. I will never give up myself to you or even to Akira.”

“So, you just have to endure some pain, my dear.” Hunter puts on the chain on her hands and tie it to his waist.

“Are you scare that I will run away?”

“No, I know you have a pride. You are different with the others because you are born as a princess in a vampire world. I put this on because I want you to stay closer to me and not left far behind.”

“Are you being kind to me so that later you can easily torture me?”

“I am not kind, my lady. I’m a soul hunter. Everyone scare of me.” Hunter then drags Yura along with him.

“May I know how many soul have you torture so far?” Yura asks.

“Many.”

“I think you are also just a rumor.”

“What do you mean?”

Yura almost falls down because she accidently steps on the broken branch but Hunter saved her.

“This is the reason why I put this chain on you. There are lots of trap here.” Hunter said to Yura.

“Thank you.” Yura then automatically say thank you to Hunter.

 

They continue walking.

“Can I ask you something?” After a while, Hunter starts the conversation.

“Are you always asking for a permission from your prisoner?”

Hunter laugh. “By the way, don’t you scare of me?”

“I’m not scare of Akira so I don’t think I scare of you too.”

“But Akira and I are different.”

“Is it because you are black angel and Akira is white angel? But, I don’t see any different.”

“I have red eyes too. I’m an evil angel.”

“I have seen something worse than you, Hunter. Something more evil and have no mercy if compare to you. Something that separate me from my brother and home.”

“Everyone here is scare of me.”

“But not me. If you are really evil like the others said, then you will not catch me when I trip earlier. Someone evil means that they have no mercy at all. Yes, your outlook seems scare if compare to Akira. But I think you have a good heart, No different if compare to Akira.”

“You only knew me. I bet you will have a different thought if you are still wandering around here for some time.”

“I hope I will never knew the bad of you. I will get out from here, Hunter. I will find a way.”

“You really think that there is a way to get out from here, do you?”

“I will find one.”