Chapter 51

ThE sEcReT . . .

Woo Bin looks at Yura’s pale face. Yura is laid on the glass bed in the room at the underground.

“She is not dead right, Aunty?” Woo Bin asks to Aunty Mimi. Not sure how many times he asks the same question.

“No, she is sleeping right now.” Aunty Mimi said to Woo Bin the same answer every time he asked.

“If she is sleeping right now, I bet she will wake up later. But, it’s already 3 months, Aunty. Are you sure she is sleeping?”

“Yes, she is soundly asleep. She will wake up one day.”

“But when? I’m tired of waiting. I want to see her smile again. I don’t want to see her like this.”

“I’m sure she will wake up soon. You should have a faith.” Aunty Mimi then leaves Woo Bin and Yura alone. The temperature in the room is quite cold so Aunty Mimi cannot stay for long in the room.

Yura turns to fall asleep instead of dead because of the ritual that made by Aunty Mimi before the party. At the party night, she doesn’t have her power but Hyorin and Zartan do not know about it. Without the power, the link between Hyorin and Yura will still visible but will not harm her completely. That’s the reason why Yura end up like a half dead. She is breathing but not really alive as well.

In order to save Yura from Zartan and the other enemies, they announce the death of the princess and ending their family bloodline.

“Are you sure you want to step down from this hierarchy?” Soo Hyuk asks to Woo Bin when he makes a decision to announce Yura’s death.

“The hierarchy and power are not important to me. If this can save Yura from our enemies then I’m willingly step down.”

“Do you know how long your bloodline been at the top of the hierarchy? And how they fight to stand strong so that you can inheritance the title?”

“I know my own history, Soo Hyuk. But if this is the only way to protect Yura and every one of us then I’m willing to step down. Like Yura said, sometimes I have to look around me and realize that I have all of you at my side that concern and willing to fight for me. For the past years, I’m always wondering if I’m more afraid to lose the title and power or to lose Yura. “Woo Bin stops and looking at each face of his friends. At this moment, only Soo Hyuk is dare to talk his opinion and convince Woo Bin, The others are only e

“So, now I have made my decision which is the title and been on top of hierarchy is not important to me. Yura and you guys are the most important to me now.” Woo Bin continued.

“But, it’s not easy to climb up to the top again. If it’s that simple then I bet your parents will do the same but they fight till the end.”

“I have no intention to be on top again. I want to have normal life. .. I want to be a brother, a friend and also a man that a woman can rely on without putting her on danger.”

“If that’s what you want then I have nothing else to say. One thing I want you to know that no matter who are you or it’s either you are powerful or not, I will always be by your side. We are still a friend no matter what.” Soo Hyuk then gives up convincing Woo Bin.

Soo Hyuk knows that it’s not a simple decision to step down from the hierarchy but he also understand why Woo Bin made that decision. As his right hand man, he always becomes Woo Bin’s advisor but the decision is always in Woo Bin’s hand.

 

Kris waiting outside of Yura’s room because he doesn’t dare go in and look at Yura. Kris is still blaming himself of what had happened to Yura.

“Why don’t you come inside?” Woo Bin who just about to leave the room then meet Kris standing outside. Kris looks down as he doesn’t dare to face Woo Bin.

“It’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself.”

“I’m sorry.” Even if everyone said that it’s not because of him that make Yura like that, but he always felt that he is the one that should be blame of.

“If you want to apologizes, go and say it to her and not to me.”

“I cannot face her. I don’t deserve to see her.”

“Either you deserve it or not are not for me to decide. She must be waiting for you as well. Go inside and talk to her. You are lucky that she is just sleeping and she still can hear you.”

Woo Bin then left Kris alone. Kris is still stand in front of the door and thinking hard either to go inside or not.

After a few minutes then he slowly open the door. It’s the first time after that party night, he sees Yura.  Kris slowly walks near Yura and look closely at her face. Yura looks so pale and so white. The body is so cold too.  But she looks graceful and like an angel.

“It’s already been 3 months. I think it’s the time for you to wake up.”