- Coffee Break 2 -

ThE sEcReT . . .

Halo, I think this story will end soon and maybe another 2 or 3 chapters to go.

So, I would like to take another short break by posting the second glimpse of "The Originals" series that I intoduced to you in Chapter 44.

This time, I want to introduce you with The Original family members:-

Mikaelson – The head of the Mikaelson’s family. After turns into a vampire, he becomes the most powerful vampire hunter. A vampire who hunts vampires. He is fiercely hunts for Niklaus. 

Esther Mikaelson – A powerful witch and also a mother to her 7 children. After married to Mikaelson, Esther cannot gives birth. So, she asks her sister, Dahlia for a help. And, as an agreement made in order for Esther to have child, Dahlia will have every first born of Mikaelson.

Freya Mikaelson – The first born of the Mikaelson’s family. She was given to Esther’s sister, Dahlia as the agreement made by Esther and Dahlia. Esther told everyone a lie that Freya died because of disease. Mikaelson was very sad when he knew that he lost Freya after came back from a hunt.

Finn Mikaelson – The second born and also the first son of Mikaelson’s family. Finn and Freya are very close to one another. And, Finn is the only sibling that knew about Freya. Finn’s character is quiet and very loyal to his mother, Esther.

Elijah Mikaelson – The second son and he is portrait as a noble, kind and gentle brother. He loves his sister, Rebekah very much and very loyal to his brother, Niklaus. Elijah will not randomly make a promise but when he did he will quote his promise. So, people said he is man of the words. But, if you watch the series, you may realizes that Elijah is the one that their enemies should be afraid of as he will do anything to protect his family from any harm. Elijah maybe calm and more strategies if compare to Niklaus but he is never hesitate to kill when he is determined. Elijah is also very neat and he always portrayed by wearing suit all the time. He always carry a handkerchief, so he can wipe the blood off from his hand everytime he killed someone. [p/s: You will fall in love with Elijah's character as I do. He is very persuasive and he talks very elegantly.]

Niklaus Mikaelson – The third son. But, he is actually not from Mikaelson’s breed. His mother betrayed his father by falling in love with another man, which is also a werewolf leader. So, Niklaus is always been hate by their father since he was young. Niklaus is the most powerful among his family because he is hybrid, he has both vampire and werewolf blood. Niklaus known for a temper person and always get what he needs. The only thing that made him scare is his father, Mikaelson. [p/s: i loves Niklaus because despite his evilness, deep inside him has a tiny or bit of kindness especially when he falls in love with someone.]

Kol Mikaelson – The Fourth son. Kol is the youngest surviving son of the Original Family, since the death of his younger brother Henrik and the second youngest child still living, being older than Rebekah. Kol is being portrayed as playboy and cheerful. Besides Finn, Kol has been daggered and keep in a coffin for quite long time by Niklaus. And because of that reason, he always try to find a way to get revenge towards Niklaus but he never succeed.

Rebekah Mikaelson - Rebekah is currently the youngest member of the original family since Henrik died over a thousand years ago. And, she is also the only daughter alive of the Mikaelson’s family. Rebekah loves Elijah more and she is also one of the family members beside Elijah that always stand together with Niklaus no matter what. Rebekah known as a spoiled youngest sister but actually she is a very kind hearted woman. She always wants to be normal and having her own family and child. No matter how far she runs, she is always seem to get back to her brothers, Niklaus and Elijah.

Henrik Mikaelson – the youngest son of Mikaelson’s family and he died thousand years ago. He was killed by werewolf.

 

I hope with this characters' introduction will convince you to watch this series. If anyone have watched this, please share your opinion about the series. If i have another time, I will review/ update you my favourite scenes from The Originals.

Thanks for your time. I will update the next chapter of "The Secret" soon.