~ Coffee break ~

ThE sEcReT . . .

I've been in hiatus for quiet sometime. I've draft a few chapters but not yet a time to release it.

So, i've made a decision why not if we take a break for a while but not really a break.

I wanna tell or give a review about one of my favourite vampire series. Can u guess what the series is?

I bet everyone knew about Vampire Diaries. Yes, it's one of the vampire series dat i watched.

I don't wanna give review about Vampire diaries instead i wanna talk about the spin-off series of VD which is The Originals.

Have u heard of The Originals? Now, they are in season 3 and still going on.

I love The Originals because the story is quiet similar with my story which is tell us about the family relationship.

The Originals is tell about the original family of vampire. They are the first vampire born in history. They are also known as Mikelson's family. They lives a thousand year ago and turn to a vampire by their own mother which is a powerful witch. 

Mikaelson'sfamily shared a same land with werewolf until one of their children been attacked by the wolf suring the full moon. So, in order to protect her children, the mother takes a decision to turn all her children and her husband to something more powerful.

All Mikaelson's family are immortal except the mother because a witch cannot turn to a vampire.

But, they don't realize that the afterefect of being immortal is to take others life by drinking human blood. They cannot control their hunger and become a beast instead.

One of the child, which name Niklaus Mikaelson is beyond only a vampire. He can turn to a werewolf too. So, the secret has been reveal that actually, his mother betrayed his husband by having a one night stand with a werewolf leader. So, it's make Mikael hates Niklaus more than he always do when he knew the fact that Niklaus wasn't his.

But,the power of family, Niklaus always get a full support from his older brother, Elijah and his youngest sister, Rebekah. Both of them always at Niklaus sides no matter evil Niklaus is. Niklaus is known as most powerful vampire and evil because he is a hybrid, where he can be both vampire and werewolf. His bite can kill a vampire and his blood also can heal the wolf bite.

The Originals will show you an emotional family relationship between Niklaus and his siblings. No matter how evil he is but he always protect his family even by locking them for years in their coffin. Even though others always thinks that he does it because of hos own selfishness but actully he wants to protect them.

I will tell or reviewe more on The Originals or you may watch the series. Its quiet interesting and all the casts are amazing.

For those who watched this series, i welcome you to give your opinion on it. Its a wonderful series btw.

Thanks for ur time reading this.

I will update next chapter soon. Please wait ya!