Chapter 42

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura walks to Woo Bin’s room but she is just standing in front of the door with no intention to go inside. Kris who is standing behind her just quietly looks at Yura. He knows what is in her mind right now.

“Do you hear anything from inside?” Yura asks to Kris.

“Nothing. Just your brother’s breathing.”

“How’s his breathing?”

“Heavy.”

“Then, there must be something that he is hiding from me.”

“What is it?”

“I don’t know but I will figure it out.” Yura said then walk away to her room.

“You don’t want to go and ask Woo Bin about it?”

“Do you think he will tell me? If he can kept a secret for 20 years from me about who am I, I bet he can keep this one hidden too.”

“Do you think he hide something because it’s related to you?”

“What do you think? Will you hide anything from me if it’s not related to me?”

Kris is trap with Yura’s question. He just stays quiet as he has no answer for it.

 

That night, Yura cannot sleep. She keeps looking at ceiling and then looks out the window. She then wake up from the bed and walks to the veranda. She could see someone looks at her not far into the woods. Hyorin!

Yura grab her coat and run out from her room.

“Where are you going?” Kris asks her while following her from behind. Yura runs out from the mansion and heading to the place where she saw Hyorin but there is no one there.

“Where is she?”

“What are you looking for, Yura-shi?”

“I saw someone here from the veranda.”

“Who?”

“I don’t know.” Yura is not telling the truth to Kris as who is she saw earlier. She clearly saw Hyorin but she doesn’t want Kris to know. If Kris knows then he will tell everyone about it and that does not what she wants. She could feel that Hyorin is the key of the secret that Woo Bin is hiding from her.

 

During the training time, Yura tries to meet with Hyorin without anyone knowing it and not even Kris.

“I want to do it by myself without you.” Yura said to Kris.

“No, I’m your guardian so I will follow you.”

“Yes Yura, Kris is your guard so he should be with you.” Sung Joon said to Yura.

“But, this is my training. So, I should have train by my own and protecting myself. I could not fully rely on him all the time.”

“But still, you have to be with Kris no matter what you are doing and wherever you go.” Sung Joon still persuade Yura.

“I said I don’t want to rely on him anymore. If you insist him to follow me then I think that this training is no longer necessary.” Yura said to Sung Joon and Kris.

“Okay, I will allow you for today and only today to train by yourself without Kris.”

“Thanks oppa. So, I will go and warm up first.” Yura then run fast into the woods as she afraid that Sung Joon will take back his word. Kris looks at Sung Joon with unhappy face. Sung Joon just reply with nod.

“You know that I will not allow that happen, right? Just be careful and don’t make her catch you for following her.” Sung Joon said to Kris. Kris nods before he is also heading to the woods.

Yura reach the waterfall and she keeps looking around in hopes that she can find the person that she wants to meet. After a few minutes, she could feel someone walking near her from behind.

“Hm, this is weird. You walk around in the woods alone without your guard.”

“I ask him not to follow me.”

“Wouldn’t you afraid to be alone?”

“I know there are so many enemies that waiting for me but today I came alone because I want to meet you personally.” Yura replied.

“Why you want to meet me?”

“I know you knew that I will come looking for you today because if not you will not be here right now.” Yura turns to look at Hyorin who is walking behind her.

“Well, you can say that I have a six sense where I can sense you very well, my dear.”

“I came here without telling anyone so let me straight to the point before everyone realizes what I am up to.”

“I have both my ears open on you.” Now, Hyorin stops walking and looks straight to Yura’s eyes.

“Why are you stalking me yesterday night?”

“Well, I just wondering around since I cannot sleep. I think we have the same reason why we both not able to sleep last night, right?”

“Who are you actually?”

“I have introduced myself to you since the day we met.”

“I want to know the real you. My brother is hiding something from me and I know it’s related to you. I know I can’t dig anything from my brother so that’s the reason why I came here to meet you today.”

“So, what you want to know?”

“I want to know everything.”

“Well, it’s my pleasure to tell you a story then. Just don’t be surprises, my dear.” Hyorin said while smiling at Yura and tap her head soft. Yura is just staring at her and waiting for her story. Then, suddenly she could see vision which playing at her mind likes watching a movie.

***Kris's POV***

Kris run from the his hidden place and run to attack Hyorin when he sense something is not right. But, it seems that Hyorin is more well aware of his appearance and attack him first. Hyorin threw Kris to the tree several times and paralyzed him. Kris able to hear and see what is going in front of him but he can't move even an inch.

 

Yura falls to the ground and all the visions disappear. The tears suddenly drop from her eyes down to her cheeks.

“Huh, now you knew what you want to know. I already remind you to not be surprised but it seems like you don’t take my advice seriously.” Hyorin said softly while wipe the tears from Yura’s cheek.

“I don’t believe in you…”

“Well, it’s up to you either to believe it or not. You ask me to tell you everything and I show it to you. You can ask your beloved brother what he had done to me 5 years ago. By the way, if you don’t trust me then you will not come to me to get know the truth. Right, Yura-shi?”

“But, Woo Bin oppa…”

“But, what…? You don’t believe that he let me die? Did you know what he said to me the other day he came and met me? He said that it’s not a mistake and he still will make the same choice which is to save you if it’s happen again. “

“Oppa must have his reason to do so…He will not let anyone die…”

“It’s because of you. He said he can’t live without you. But unfortunately, my dear…I can’t live as long as you stay alive. So, I think it’s like a déjà vu. All things that happened 5 years ago will keep repeating again and again until you die. So, why not if you make your brother’s burden less. Comes to me and I will make sure that your death will not in pain at all.”

“What the hell you said???” Kris said in anger. And, he feels rage. He had listen enough and he also believes that Yura has knew everything that she want to know.

“Hah, finally your personal guard comes to his sense back. I think you should better reconsider to make him as your personal guard if you want to stay alive much longer. He cannot even win over me.” Hyorin said before she walks away and leave them.

“Wait! I have not done yet…” Yura scream while running try to follow Hyorin. But, Kris is fastest and drag her back to the mansion.

“What happened?” Sung Joon asks to Kris and Yura.