Chapter 33

ThE sEcReT . . .

Woo Bin carry Yura to the room at the underground where they do the ritual. Aunty Mimi hurried come and assists Woo Bin.

“How’s she, Aunty?” Woo Bin asks with worry.

“Her heartbeat is not normal. It’s beating slow….” Aunty Mimi said to Woo Bin.

At that time, Yura’s body is trembling hard. Woo Bin then hug her tight.

“I think it’s because of the poison from the beast.”

Aunty Mimi then gets the gold dagger from the ritual place and gives a long cut at Yura’s wrist where the beast bites her earlier. Without hesitate, Aunty Mimi the blood out and puke it on the floor.

After a while, Yura stops trembling but her body temperature is still warm. Woo Bin keeps hugging Yura to maintain the body coldness.

Soo Hyuk, Jong Hyun and Jong Suk run down to underground to check out on Yura.

“How’s she, Woo Bin?” Soo Hyuk asks with a worried face. Everyone also seems worried.

“Aunty Mimi just out the poison from her body but she is still unconscious.”

“Her body warm.” Soo Hyuk put his finger on Yura’s neck to check the pulse.

“Her pulse! I cannot find her pulse. We have to make her body's temperature back to normal.”

“Jong Hyun, fill up the bath tub with ice cube.” Command Soo Hyuk and without say a word, Jong Hyun and Jong Suk run out from the room.

“You have to bring her to her room, Woo Bin.”

Woo Bin then carry Yura to her room and they bumped with Kris at the hallway.

‘What am I supposed to do?’ Kris asks in heart. He is speechless to see Yura’s pale face. His legs seems heavy. Eventhough he is worried of Yura but he is scare to see Yura. He scares that he could not hold his heart when see Yura like that.

"Are you okay, Kris?" Aki asks Kris. Kris then looks up to see Aki and Ari. He touches his chest slowly.

"I don't think my heart is okay, Aki." A drop of tears flow down from his eyes. Aki and Ari look at each other. They never saw Kris act like this before.

"She will be fine, Kris. She is not weak. You also know that she is not an ordinary girl and I believes she will overcome this." Ari touches Kris' shoulder to encourage him.

 

Woo Bin sits in the tub together with Yura. He undress his shirt and slowly pulling Yura into his arm so that their body will contact to each other. They stay in the tub for 2 hours and Jong Hyun keeps loading the tub with the ice cube so the temperature is always cold.

Soo Hyuk inject a blue liquid to Yura in order to reduce the pain when she wake up later. When Yura's body reach her normal temperature then they put her on her bed. While Aunty Mimi replace Yura's clothes, Woo Bin talks with Soo Hyuk in his room.

"Will she be okay?" Woo Bin is still worried. He is already changed his clothes.

"I think she will be fine."

"Do you know what that 'thing' earlier? I never see it before?"

"Do you remember Zartan? That beast is belongs to him? We killed one, but i believes there will be more?"

"Zartan? I thought we had killed him a long time ago?"

"Yes, we did. But, he is not actually die yet. He needs the blood that can make him alive again. And, the only blood can make him back alive is Yura's blood."

"But, that 'thing' is the one who bite Yura and the blood so how can the blood will make him alive."

"It's back to basic, Woo Bin. If that beast really get Yura's blood then it will become immortal. Zartan then just need a few drops of the blood from the beast."

"IF what you said is true that this is not the only one so we should be prepared. They might come visit us again. Maybe this time to get revenge."

"I will let Sung Joon know about this and tight the security."

"Thanks."